MILF to Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
More adventures with Lolly and Gina. They meet my son.
20.3k words
4.75
24.4k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF to Slut 3: Lolly and Gina meet one of my sons.

The rest of the afternoon and evening blurred past in a seemingly never-ending series of sexcapades. I fucked both Shephard women in all three holes more than once. I came in all 3 of their holes at least once. I fucked Gina as she ate Lolly, I fucked Lolly as she ate Gina, and Gina rimmed me as I fucked Lolly. I rimmed Gina as Lolly ate her pussy, every which way you could think of, we did.

Around 7.00 pm, I grabbed my phone and ordered some pizza. When the delivery guy arrived, my girls greeted him at the door wearing nothing but their beautiful smiles, giving him a lot of sexy thoughts to 'fap' to later, I'm sure.

We finished up in a triangle in the middle of Lolly's bed. Gina was blowing me as I ate Lolly's pussy, and Lolly was tonguing Gina with one last mutual orgasm. With dawn's light appearing on the horizon, we finally drifted off into some much-needed sleep.

I don't work Mondays (or Tuesdays, for that matter), Lolly was a 'solo mum', and Gina was at university, so none of us had to be anywhere that Monday morning.

Waking to the delicious sounds and smells of bacon and eggs cooking and mushrooms being fried, I stretched languorously and nudged Gina, who was still dozing and snuggling my left arm, her lovely breasts on either side of my upper arm. My fingers were between her thighs, lightly resting on her clitoris.

Smiling beautifully, Gina kissed my jawline just below my ear and said, "Morning, big daddy man. Did you sleep well?"

"Well, I was, but then I seem to recall being woken up by someone sucking me off during the night," I said to her accusingly.

Trying to be all wide-eyed and innocent, Gina said, "I wonder who that could have been?" She didn't even have the grace to look embarrassed!

"Get up, sleepyheads!" Lolly called out. "It's nearly 10 o'clock! I saw a couple of $100 bills sticking out of Gina's shoulder bag, so I pinched one and ducked out to the deli just up the road and got us some bacon, eggs, mushrooms, and halloumi cheese for breakfast. I wonder where Gina could have gotten $200 from."

She came to the bedroom door, looked at me piercingly, and then smiled. "But who cares, right? Breakfast is nearly served!"

I had my usual morning 'piss wood' happening, so I asked where the loo was and excused myself for a moment. Before I could enter and shut the door, Lolly appeared in front of me.

Curious, Gina had followed her mum down the hallway.

"Hang on, John," Lolly said. "Give me a second."

Lolly dropped the apron, all that she was wearing (she must have stripped back down after going to the deli), to the floor and sat, stark naked, on the toilet. Thinking she must've desperately needed to go, I stepped back and shut the door to give her some privacy.

Putting her hand up to prevent the door from closing, Lolly said, "No, I want you to piss on my clitoris, John, please?"

"Ewww!" Gina gasped. "WTF, mum?"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it, my little cock sucking slut daughter," Lolly told her.

Leaning back, spreading her legs as wide as she could, then lifting her knees, and exposing her clit, slit, and vulva, Lolly softly said, "Do you want me to beg, John?"

I hadn't bothered putting any clothes on, so I shook my head and, took my rapidly stiffening 7 in. cock in my hand, aimed the eye at her cunt, and prepared to stream my wee onto her pussy before I got so hard pissing would be impossible.

After a couple of miss starts, I was finally able to let my rather full bladder release. I directed the stream up and down Lolly's flushed and gaping slit. Reaching forward, Lolly took my cock out of my hand, leaned forward with an open mouth and let my urine splash into her mouth.

"Fuck!" Gina moaned.

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that, despite Gina's supposedly disgusted moanings, she was frigging herself vigorously with two fingers thrust deep into her quim.

Holding my piss briefly in her mouth Lolly leaned forward, opened her mouth, and let my wee drop out onto the top of her cunt. With a deep and sensual groan, Lolly slapped the entrance to her pussy. There was a wet squelch at the smack, and she came, hard.

Pushing my dick down and leaning back, Lolly let the rest of my stream hit her perineum and bounce into the toilet bowl.

When my stream died off, she gave my cock a couple of quick pulls to shake the last of my wee out, took it in her mouth and sucked, then swirled her tongue to catch every last drop.

With a satisfied smile, Lolly leaned back. "Fuck!" She suddenly said. "The croissants will be burning!"

Pushing past me, she raced into the kitchen without even wiping my piss off her pussy. Looking at Gina, I shrugged and followed her mum back to the kitchen. I took my usual seat at the kitchen counter as Gina crept back into the kitchen disbelievingly.

"You sleep okay, little miss lolly?"

Lolly's head snapped around, and she appraised me speculatively.

"This girl slept very well, thank you, Sir!"

"That's good, my girl," I ventured, emphasising the 'my'.

"What the fuck is going on here? Gina said, all confused.

"I think the start of something absolutely wondrous," Lolly answered.

"Absolutely wondrous!" I repeated. "Is Gina going to be like you or like me, do you think?" I asked Lolly.

"Like you, I hope," Lolly answered quietly. "But maybe below only you." Even more quietly.

"I don't know what the fuck you two are going on about," Gina butted in. "But I don't like being talked about like I'm not even here!"

Laughing, I picked my daughter up effortlessly and swung her around. Squeezing her tightly to me with her legs off the floor, I bent over and pretended to drop her. Squealing, Gina clung to my shoulders, just as I had intended.

Forcing her thighs apart, so she had no choice but to wrap her legs around me, I sat her on the unused, until now, kitchen table. I positioned my stiff dick at the entrance to Gina's pussy, the head slipping a little way into her cunt.

She was as wet and hot as I suspected. Despite all of her protestations, Lolly's and my little demonstration this morning had her all revved up and ready to fuck.

"How would you feel about leaving this little house and coming to live with me out my way?" I asked Gina. "I have a massive 5 bedroom house, on acreage, near Redland Bay.

There's a two-bedroom flat over my garage, complete with a kitchen, bath and shower, and separate toilet. You could move in there, or I have a spare room, complete with en suite, at the opposite end of the hall to my room, if you'd prefer?

I have two dogs, three cats, an aviary of cockatiels, some even talk, plus I agist a couple of horses that I'm sure the owners would be happy for you to ride."

"I could never leave, mum!" Gina said firmly.

I laughed. "No, silly, I meant you and your mum. There'd be 5 of us, including my two boys, and 7 bedrooms, so there's plenty of room!"

"You have sons?" Gina asked wonderingly. "I have brothers?"

"Half-brothers, I guess," I told her. "The children of my wife and me."

"Where's your wife?" Gina asked accusingly. "Did you get divorced? Why didn't she get the house?"

"My wife died of kidney cancer last autumn, not quite a year ago," correcting my earlier statement to Lolly where I'd said 'just over a year ago.'

Tears welled in Gina's eyes, and she hugged me tightly, causing my dick to slip a little deeper inside her hot pussy.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't mean to be so rude." She contritely.

"You weren't to know, baby girl," I told her. "So, what do you think?"

Lolly stepped in at that point. "All too soon, John," She told me emphatically. "We've really only just met. Let's take some time to get to know each other properly before we make those kinds of decisions."

Seeing the disappointment on Gina's face, Lolly quickly amended. "There's no reason we can't come out for a visit, though. Maybe stay the weekend," noticing Gina's face light up, she added, "or the week, even."

All through this, I was gently rocking my dick back and forth inside my daughter's slippery quim. Leaning back and looking down, Gina pretended to notice me inside her for the first time. Her pussy had been squeezing down and then releasing on the head of my cock all the time I'd been in her, so I knew her ignorance was feigned.

"Why, daddy, you appear to be inside me!" She said in mock surprise. "What are you planning on doing?"

"This," I told her and roughly pushed her flat on the table. Grabbing under her knees, I lifted Gina's legs and pushed them rudely back and apart, spreading her charms for me to salivate over.

The table was a perfect height for me to stand, feet flat on the floor, with my cock in her pussy.

Telling Gina to hold her knees apart, I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass buns to the edge of the table. Pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, I started to saw my cock in and out of Gina's tightly grasping cunt.

I'd forgotten how flexible teenage girls can be, so it came as a bit of a surprise when Gina let go of her knees and placed her heels on the table on either side of my thrusting hips, then spread her arms wide and grasped an edge of the table in each hand.

"Fuck me harder, daddy," Gina pleaded.

Before I could comply, Lolly climbed on the table in front of me and knelt with her thighs on either side of Gina's head. Lowering her still piss wet pussy onto Gina's face.

Lolly growled, "If you 2 think you're the only ones getting a fuck as well as breakfast this morning, you're kidding yourselves!"

Leaning on her left hand, Lolly reached her right hand forward and pulled the skin around the top of Gina's pussy back, exposing her tiny clitoris. Awkwardly, with her head tilted to the side so it wasn't being forced away by my thrusting pelvis, Lolly began to tongue Gina.

With her mother's pussy already on her lips, Gina didn't need an invitation to lash Lolly's clit, slit, and labia with her tongue.

Pounding into my daughter as hard as I could, once again, and with the help of her mother's questing tongue, I quickly brought Gina to the edge of another stupendous orgasm.

Holding onto the edge of the table for dear life, Gina bucked her hips back at my thrusting, rock-hard cock.

Feeling her daughter bucking back at me, Lolly stretched the fingers of her right hand out and squeezed them tight together to make them as stiff as possible, then proceeded to smack Gina's clit as hard as she could with the bit of room she had to swing.

Doing that sent our daughter over the edge. With a high-pitched almost scream, Gina spasmed and came, squealed, then came again.

Lolly ground her cunt down onto Gina's mouth and, with a deep groan, came also. Sensing I was about to unload into Gina's pussy Lolly pushed on my abdomen and begged me, "Cum in my mouth, please, Sir."

Obliging, I pulled out of Gina and presented my cock to Lolly. Sucking it deep into her mouth Lolly wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and milked me until I exploded into her sucking orifice. Opening her mouth to show she had captured all of my spitting eruptions, Lolly swirled my cum around her mouth with her tongue and swallowed it all with obvious relish.

Climbing down off the table, leaving her daughter lying weakened and satiated on it, Lolly said mischievously, "I think we'll eat at the table. You'd better get down, my little slut daughter, so we can!" And gave me a huge grin and a wink.

Groaning, Gina swung her legs around, slid off the table, and sat on one of the chairs. Leaning forward, Gina let her head rest on her folded arms. "Thank fuck I have to go to Uni orientation tomorrow," she muttered. "I don't think I can do another day and night of this!"

Laughing, I patted her shoulder, "I don't think I can, either," I told her.

"Soft!" Lolly pretended to moan. "My man and my daughter are soft! I'm good to go again, right now!" She boasted.

Lolly brought the three breakfast plates, along with 3 cups and a pot of tea, to the table. I was famished after last night's activities, so I tucked into my melted halloumi croissant and my scrambled eggs and bacon with fried mushrooms with gusto.

Looking at my two naked nymphs, I smiled to myself at how lucky I was. I still missed my wife terribly, but I had a new daughter and a burgeoning relationship with Lolly to look forward to.

If you'd missed it above, Lolly is quite submissive and will bend to my every desire and whim, as long as I don't break any of her hard limits. I looked forward to finding out what those limits were. They, obviously, didn't include incest or piss, so I briefly wondered what they might be.

Looking at Lolly and thinking about what I'd seen her dressed in, I asked, "Lolly, do you have anything sexy to wear, or do you always dress like your 70-year-old spinster aunt?"

Guffawing, Gina chortled, "Spinster Aunt! I told you you dressed like a granny, mum!"

Huffing primly, Lolly sniffed, "I dress as a good Christian woman should!"

"Only if she never wants to get a man!" Gina interjected, laughing again.

Looking severely at her daughter Lolly said, "Oh, you'd be surprised, my darling girl. Your mum has had many a man try to get in her knickers over the 18, almost 19, years of your life. Don't let the fact that John here was my first in a very long time fool you! It was you I was protecting from their predatory ways!"

A little bitterly, Gina responded, "Then you let the very first man I've seen that wasn't a workman in our house take your daughter's virginity and fuck her in the ass!"

There was a resounding smack as Lolly slapped Gina's face. Tears sprang from Gina's eyes as she held her hand to her cheek where her mum had just hit her.

"You hit me!" Gina said, in complete shock. "You've never hit me before!"

"You deserved it for being a bitch, my girl. Now apologise to John for what you just said!"

Realising what she had just said, Gina turned to me, horrified. Tears of remorse were now welling from her eyes and down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry, daddy. I didn't mean it like that! Honestly, I didn't. I love that you took my virginity and have taken me under your wing, I have so much to learn, and I hope you will forgive me and continue to show me how to be the best woman I can be."

Taking her in my arms, I pulled her hand away from her cheek and kissed where her mum had slapped her. "No need for forgiveness, my love," I told her. "It's all been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster over the last few days, and we've all had some fairly severe shocks. Some things were bound to cause friction."

Wrapping her arms around my neck Gina kissed me contritely. With a trembling smile and a bit of a sniffle, she said, "Thank you, big daddy man. Can we pretend the last 5 minutes just didn't happen?"

"After you've apologised to your mother, sure. Never forget the sacrifices she has made for you. All the years of solitude and going without so you could have safety and have as much of the good things as she could possibly afford. Tell me, Lolly,' looking at her, "when was the last time you bought something new for yourself? A new dress or skirt? Or even a nice matching bra and knicker set? When was the last time you bought clothing from somewhere other than an Op shop?"

"Not since I became too big with Gina to wear normal clothes," Lolly answered simply.

Gina was openly crying now. Huge gulps and sniffles shook her body. Crossing to her mum, Gina knelt before her mum and wrapped her arms around her mother's hips.

Lolly looked over at me with a look of wonderment on her face.

Pressing her tear-stained face into Lolly's abdomen, Gina hitched, tried to speak, but had to cough a tear-driven blockage out of her throat. Swallowing a couple of times, Gina turned her head to the side and said, "I'm so sorry, mum! I had no idea! You never said a word. I knew money was tight at times, but you always seemed to get things done, so I thought we were doing okay."

Crying now, as well, Lolly patted and stroked her daughter's head and hair. "It was my job to keep all of that from you, my love," Lolly told her. "And I've loved every moment of my job, being your mother!"

Helping Gina to her feet, Lolly took her hand and walked over to me. Standing on tiptoes so she could kiss my cheek between my chin and ear, I had stood up when Gina had crossed to her mum. With tears in her eyes, Lolly said, "Thank you, John."

Perplexed, I said, "For what?"

"Helping my daughter to see!" she said, and she kissed my jaw again. Gina stretched up and kissed me as well. "Thank you, big daddy man," she said with a tremulous smile.

I just shrugged. Making a decision, I said, "Right! Let's go! We're going shopping. Go get dressed, hurry now!" And I clapped my hands as if demanding instant obedience.

I was expecting both of them to laugh and tell me to 'get stuffed'. Instead, still holding hands and with twin smiles on their faces, the Shephard girls together said, "Yes, big daddy man!"

Separating at Lolly's bedroom door, the girls began to get ready to go out. Putting her fingers to her cunt just before she stepped into her bedroom, Lolly brought them up to sniff. Wrinkling her nose, Lolly said, "I smell of sex and cum! I need a shower."

Hearing this, Gina's head popped back out her door. Looking down, Gina's fingers appeared at her nose, her head being all I could see from where I was standing, and she said, "Oh, is that what that smell is? I quite like it, but you're right. A shower is definitely in order!" And stepped back into view.

Grinning salaciously, I said, "I could help wash your backs," then raising an eyebrow and looking at their pussies, "or anything else that needs cleaning?"

Slapping my bare upper arm playfully, Lolly said, "Then we're never getting out of here before the shops close! Because it won't stop at just 'washing', now, will it?"

Caught out, I just smiled. Putting a mock severe expression on my face, I demanded, "Then hurry now, or I might have to dish out some smacks!"

"Yes, big daddy man," they both chorused again.

Holding each other's hands again, my girls headed for the shower.

An agonising 90 minutes later, they finally appeared back in the lounge room, still completely naked, to find me, also naked, sitting on the lounge. I badly needed a shower, too.

"Have a little fun in the shower, did we?" I asked, maintaining my severe charade.

"Well, there was so much of your spent cum leaking out of Gina's pussy and ass I had to take great care to make sure she was properly clean. I cleaned her as far as I could with my tongue, then cleaned even deeper with my fingers. For some reason, every time I cleaned her clit with my tongue, she squirted, and I had to start all over again."

All of this was said with a totally straight face as if it was the most reasonable explanation in the world.

As I said earlier, I'd hate to have to play poker against that woman!

"After I was completely clean, well, I had to return the favour and clean mum's pussy equally as well, too, didn't I, big daddy?" Gina piped in, all innocence personified. "But there seemed to be the same problem. I would have all of her pussy and ass area almost completely clean with only her clitoris left, but when I used my tongue to clean that, she would 'come', and her pussy would be all juicy again."

With visions of my two girls licking and tonguing and finger fucking each other in the shower dancing through my inflamed imagination, I was absolutely rock hard again.

Still, with a stoic face, Lolly said, "The shower is free, John, if you'd like to get clean? I put out a fresh facecloth and towel for you. The facecloth we had was a bit... umm... shall we say 'used' by the time we finished."

Muttering to myself about the perfidy of women, I sauntered towards the hall leading down to the shower. Lolly took a quick step forward and slapped one of my ass cheeks, "Hurry now, or we might have to dish out some (more) smacks!" she demanded.