MILF to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up lying on my back with my arms wrapped around my girls. Lolly was lying facing me, her gorgeous breasts on either side of my upper arm, her head on my shoulder, and a satisfied smile on her face.

Gina had turned away and had assumed the foetal position, complete with her thumb in her mouth. Her lower back and ass were pressed firmly against me, though. Squeezing my arms down and in I woke them both.

"I have to go home," I informed my girls. "Even though it's very nice to be woken up from a deep sleep every night with someone's mouth around my cock," I shot an accusing glance at Gina (she just smiled). "The dogs, cats, and birds haven't been fed or watered since Sunday morning. My lawns will have to be done before I go back to work also."

The girls slowly came alive, stretching and yawning, which simply emphasised how lithe and toned and lush and firm both of their bodies were

Lolly asked, "Do you have time for breakfast?"

Smiling, I said, "Our last breakfast together led to a whole lot of fucking and cost me six grand! I might grab some 'Maccas' to eat on the way home. Are you both free next weekend?"

The girls nodded, not looking the slightest bit guilty.

"Good! I'll pick you both up in the cab around noon Saturday and take you out to my place. Pack some clothes because I'll take Saturday night and Sunday off. Monday and Tuesday are my usual days off, so I'll drop you back Wednesday before starting work. How does that sound?

My eldest, Gareth, won't be there until late Sunday night, but my youngest, Adrian, will be there all weekend. Gina, would you like to meet your brothers?"

"Yes! Most definitely!" Gina said enthusiastically.

"They won't mind you bringing another woman, as well as her daughter, home?" Lolly queried, being more practical.

"Adrian won't," I answered. "But my eldest was his mother's boy, so we may encounter some resistance there. Adrian was always mine, so he'll just be happy I'm happy."

"Why so late? Why not around 9 or 10?" Lolly asked.

"I'll finish work somewhere between 4.00 and 6.00 am," I told her. "Maybe a little later if someone takes me across the other side of the city. I will have done a 12 hour plus shift by the time I'm done, so I'll need to get some sleep first."

"You've given us quite a lot of cash for various things," Lolly said. "Why don't Gina and I catch a cab out, and we'll see you there about 10.30 - 11.00?"

"That'll work," I told her and wrote my address on the notepad Lolly kept beside her house phone.

Already regretting my decision to leave and not stay for some breakfast and whatever else may have happened, I put my bike riding gear back on, jumped on my bike, and rode home.

I'd remembered to take phone numbers this time, so we'd be able to stay in touch over the few days until Saturday.

I purposefully stayed away from the girl's home all week so their, and my, lust would be at a peak by the time we all got back together on Saturday. Plus, I knew these two luscious sluts were now my kryptonite, and I'd never earn any money if I dropped by as I'd never want to leave.

I had no idea how I would introduce Lolly and Gina to my boys. I mean, how do you tell your two sons that you'd had a fling on their mother whilst away on a business trip when they were young? Doing the math, Adrian would have to have been less than a year old as he was only a little bit older than Gina. How do you tell them you had gotten that woman pregnant?

You can hardly just say, "Oh boys, by the way, this is Lollobrigida. She and I fucked in Sydney back in 1988. On a related note, meet your half-sister, Gina!" Now can you?

Deciding I'd play it by ear as things happened, I put it out of my mind and settled into work and waited, eagerly, for mid-morning Saturday to hurry up and arrive.

An excruciating four and half decades, or so it seemed, passed, and it was finally Saturday morning.

Even though I badly needed to, I found it impossible to sleep with the rising anticipation I was feeling. I was torn between wanting to have a sack full of cum to spray on and in my two girls and wanting to have a quick wank, so I could 'perform' well in the first of what was inevitably to be many fuck sessions.

After dozing off, then waking with a start, convinced it must have been at least noon and the girls had decided not to come, only to find it was still not yet 10.00 am, for at least the fourth time, I thought, 'Fuck it!' and got up.

Having a shower, I shaved my pubic area, basically everywhere my jockey underpants covered, and made sure my anus and all of the area around it and my perineum were meticulously clean.

I dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black polo shirt and placed my runners on my feet.

I made some toast and a cup of tea for breakfast, then shaved my face and brushed my teeth.

At almost precisely 10.30, there was a merry 'toot' of a horn at my front gate. Pressing the remote button, I opened the gate. The driver swept around my circular driveway and stopped outside my double-story house.

I had walked down to the front door to meet the girls.

Squealing with delight, Gina jumped out of the cab and ran over to me. Leaping into my arms and wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, Gina covered my face with kisses.

Gina was showing her, basically, bare ass to the cab driver in the process as she was back in a thong and was wearing a very short skirt.

"Hello, daddy!" She said to me. "I missed you!"

With ease, I moved Gina onto my right hip, and with my hand on her ass and middle finger pressed against her thong above the entrance to her vulva, giving the cabdriver something to think about, I'm sure, I pulled a more restrained Lolly onto my chest and gave her a big sloppy kiss.

"I missed you both, too!" I said, suddenly realising how true that statement was.

Lolly kissed my cheek chastely. She was putting on her 'good Christian woman' performance for the cabbie.

Letting Gina slip to the ground, I grabbed the two bags the girls had bought off the cabdriver and paid him, giving him a generous tip for bringing my girls to me safely. I turned and studied Lolly and Gina for a moment.

Gina was wearing a skin-tight jean skirt. Her thong was showing above the top of it over her hips. She had on a chambray shirt, with the buttons undone and the ends tied together just under her full bosom. Her midriff was exposed.

She wasn't wearing a bra and had sneakers on her feet.

Lolly had the dress on that Gina had brought over to me in Miss Henry's. It was dark green and clung to her every curve. Her upper thigh showed tantalisingly as she walked. The cleavage was as deep as described, and the inner curves of Lolly's breast were pushed up and out in her skin-coloured push-up bra.

She had a pair of strappy wedge heels on, and the ties to the straps went from her ankles up to her lower leg to the top of her calves, showing her legs to the best advantage. I wasn't sure, but I suspected Lolly was also wearing a thong.

I don't think I've adequately described either of them to you, the reader, to this stage so let me do that for you now. Keep in mind that Gina is the spitting image of her mother, but where Gina was a beautiful flower only beginning to open, Lolly was that same flower in full luscious bloom.

Lolly is tiny, and I doubt she would be 5 ft. 4 in. tall (162 cm.), but she seemed to be all long legs and arms somehow. She did both Pilates and yoga at the free community classes held at her local park 4 to 5 times a week, so she was incredibly fit, well-toned, and flexible.

Lolly weighed barely 110 pounds (50 kg.). Her hair was a natural honey blonde without a streak of grey in it, yet, when she let it down and free, it fell in 'calm water sea waves' to around the bottom of her shoulder blades.

She had an olive complexion with absolutely flawless skin. "I've never had a pimple," she told me one day. "I don't think Gina's ever had one either."

Her lips were full with an almost perfect 'cupid bow' shape, and she had small, perfectly formed white on white teeth.

Lolly had large wide dark brown eyes with incredibly white corneas.

Her nose was thin and in perfect proportion to her mouth and eyes.

As I have already described, Lolly and Gina are at least 12 Double D in breast size. On their tiny frames, their breasts look ginormous and are perfect for the titty fucking I so adore.

Add in a size 22 waist and 32 hips, and, as you can imagine, they are both an old perve like I's wet dream!

Both women have at least a 2-inch gap at the top of their thighs just beneath their perineum. I can easily slip two fingers between their upper thighs, barely touching either leg.

From anything more than a couple of metres away, you'd swear they were sisters, not mother and daughter, and you wouldn't be at all surprised to hear they were twins.

Up close, you could see that life had worn Lolly a little. Whereas Gina had a perpetual smile and still wore a refreshing innocence, Lolly's mouth was slightly downturned. When she smiled, which she seemed to a lot around me, she matched Gina in looking freshly minted, though.

Gina's hair was perhaps a shade or two lighter than her mother's. It had the same waves though Gina's was cut to just above her shoulders.

The only other noticeable difference was that the skin between Gina's eyebrows was still unlined, whereas Lolly had a couple of shallow lines from either frowning or squinting.

As I said, readers, the 2 are stunningly beautiful women! You can see why I was so enamoured with them both.

Putting the bags just inside the front door, I said to the girls, "Come on, I'll show you around."

I have 7.5 acres of property. There are two garages. A 4 bay one housed our private vehicles and had the two-bedroom flat above it. There were both internal and external stairs up to it.

My late wife and I had it built when her mum took ill. Once she had gotten over her heart scare, the plan was to move her mum and dad in there.

Unfortunately, her mum passed away before getting a chance to use it. Her dad, as often happens, followed her mum into the grave less than 6 months later.

He never got to live there, either, as he had to be moved into palliative care less than two weeks after his wife passed. I'm sure these twin shocks contributed to my wife's cancer, but I have no idea if that would be true.

My eldest moved in there after he left school and started his apprenticeship expressing a desire to live more independently. He moved back into the main house after his mum left us. I think we all needed to be as close to each other as possible after that mournful event.

The other garage had my workshop in it. I ran three cabs, the one I owned and drove myself and two others that I leased.

I had 7 drivers all up. Two did the Monday to Friday day shift, and two did the Wednesday to Sunday nights. Two older guys did the Saturday -- Sunday day shifts in the leased cabs, and another semi-retiree drove mine the Monday and Tuesdays I was off. He was free to do as many (or few) hours as he felt like as long as he returned my cab to me Tuesday afternoon unscathed.

I'm not even a 'bush mechanic', but my immediate next-door neighbour is a mostly retired mechanic who had spent most of his later years running 3 and 4 bay garages. For a small on-call and call-out fee, plus a generous hourly rate when he was called out, Clive looked after the service and mechanical needs of the three cabs.

The houses and garages took up around 2 of the 7 and a half acres I had. The biggest reason I had chosen this particular site was that I had a friend who was a 'water diviner'. Yeah, I have no idea how it works, either, but my mate Chris could find an underground spring in the middle of the Sahara, I swear it!

Chris had told me there was, and then found, an underground water supply on this property, and I'd had a bore dug down to it. The bore provides plenty of potable water for watering the lawns and animals, so I can rent out the back, approximately 5 acres, to some horse owners who need water and feed for their pride and joys.

This does a few things. It gives me an extra source of income, always handy, plus it saves me from having to mow most of the yard. If they took the time to bag the horse poo, the kids could earn some pocket money by selling the bagged poo out the front of my property when they were younger.

As we were on Redland Bay Road, plenty of cars were driving by, so there was always a regular amount of coins dropped into the steel lockbox Clive had made and attached securely to a concrete fence post beside the poo. The boys were kept busy gathering poo and filling bags most afternoons.

Ignoring the main garage, I had a surprise for the two girls there. I showed the girls around the yard. Going up to the fenced area at the back, I handed them both an apple each I had secreted in the long grass beside the gate the previous day.

With delighted laughs, the girls fed the apples to the horses, squealing theatrically as the horse's lips brushed the apples out of their hands. They had never more looked like sisters than just then!

Grabbing their hands in mine, I walked them over and introduced them to Clive, who was working on a cambelt change to my cab. Looking over my two girls appreciatively, Clive, the irascible old prick, shook Gina's hand but gave Lolly a quick hug and squeezed her bum as he did.

Clive had been around long enough to know groping the younger girl's butt might earn him a smack in the mouth, but the older girl would probably just laugh at him. Lolly did just that.

The aviary and dog cages were attached to the side of the main garage, so I took the girls there next. Letting my two amstaffs (American Staffordshire Terriers) out, I introduced them to my girls.

The older and bigger of the two, Buster, is an absolute sweetheart. He was my wife's dog, and I'm sure he pined for and missed her as much as I did. The younger, Bekkah, was only 7 months old and was still an absolute puppy terror. Ill-disciplined and strong-willed, I was struggling to get her trained to the same level as Buster. About three weeks ago, I had given up and brought in professional help, so she was improving slowly.

Finally, I opened the door to the four-bay garage and turned the light on. Ignoring the cars, I lead my twin loves up the internal stairs to the flat above.

I have a cleaning lady that spends a full day a week cleaning the whole house, flat, and garage from top to bottom. It costs me a motza but its money well spent! So the flat was clean, tidy and well aired.

It has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and is fully furnished with everything someone wanting to move in would need. Fridge, microwave, gas oven, stovetop, kitchen table and chairs, lounge, TV, beds in both rooms, a vacuum, brooms, and mops. Foxtel is wired but not connected, and there's a Wi-Fi booster, so the house's signal is strong throughout every crook and cranny of the flat.

"This could be your two's. If you want, all you have to do is say 'yes," I told Lolly and Gina.

Lolly said, much to my delight, "Maybe sometime soon, I think."

Gina beamed radiantly when she said so.

"Good!" I averred firmly. "Come on," I said, "Gina, let's go and meet your brother."

With an apprehensive gasp, Gina said, "He's home? Does he know who I am? I thought you had two sons? I didn't think they were home!"

Smiling, I said, "Yes, he's home. He's waiting for us to come in. No, he doesn't know he has a sister. Yes, I have two sons, but, remember, I said Gareth, the eldest, won't be home until late Sunday."

Gulping, Gina bravely squared her shoulders and said, "Let's go!"

There's a lot to admire about my Gina.

Letting the girls go first, I locked the door to the flat and made my way to the bottom of the stairs. Just as they were about to open the door and exit the building, I flicked the main switch illuminating the whole garage area.

Furthest from me was my dream car, a Mercedes-AMG V8 wagon.

The boy's daily drives came next.

Gareth's bay was empty, of course, but usually contained a Nissan Silvia that he was converting into a drift car. Adrian's bay held his almost vintage Toyota AG 86. The last bay had a dark red 3 door 2006 Honda Civic Type R hatch.

Despite all of her protestations to the contrary, my late wife was a bit of a 'hoon'. This had been her car. I'd had it serviced and detailed on Friday.

With them looking back toward me as they saw the lights come on, I called to the girls, "Wait up, I've got something to ask you. Do either of you have a licence?"

They both nodded their heads.

"Then that is for you," indicating the Civic and tossing Lolly the keys.

Stunned, Lolly let the keys hit her upper chest above her bosom and fall to the floor.

"We can't accept this, John," she said. "It's too much!"

"You can and you will," I informed her. "It was my wife's car, and it's just sat in here gathering dust for almost a year. Once you take it, I'll be able to park my bike in the garage instead of under the awning, so you'll be doing me a favour, really."

Crying, Lolly and Gina walked across to me and gave me a big hug. With crooked smiles on both of their dials, my girls chorused, "Thank you, big daddy man!"

Choking back a tear myself, I said, "Let's go inside."

They held me tightly as we crossed to the house's front door. I opened the door and led them across the alcove and into the living room.

Adrian was sitting on the couch watching TV. Some kind of car show was playing. Standing up, he walked across to greet Lolly and Gina.

My youngest son isn't quite as tall as me, but he is a massive bear of an (almost) man. He has his mother's red hair and sallow complexion but my looks and features. He stands about 6 ft. 2 in (188 cm.) and weighs easily 230 pounds (105 kg). It is all muscle, though. He has a ponytail that reaches halfway down his back and a big bushy beard that he doesn't bother trimming.

Lolly stepped forward and gave him a quick hug. "I'm Lollobrigida," she told him. "Everybody calls me Lolly, though. This is my daughter Gina."

In an almost word-for-word repeat of what I said when Lolly and I first met, Adrian replied, "I'm Adrian. Everybody calls me Adrian, though!" And gave Lolly a huge grin.

Lolly laughed. Gina was unusually quiet, though. Her face was flushed, and she was biting her lower lip. Her right foot was bent, and she was up on the ball of that foot, twisting it back and forth.

With sudden insight, I thought, 'OMFG! My daughter has the hots for her half-brother!' I know it was probably wrong in society's eyes, but all I could think was, 'this is going to be easier than I thought!'

I looked at Lolly and nodded at Gina. Lolly, her eyes widening, looked back and forth from Adrian to Gina. They were staring at each other like they were both on the verge of starvation, and the other was a piece of jam-covered bread.

"How long before those two are fucking?" I whispered to Lolly.

Lolly just shook her head and shrugged. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the other side of the room as Adrian and Gina stood still staring at each other, not saying a word.

"You're not going to mind if Gina gets it on with your son?" Lolly whispered to me.

"Of course not!" I gave Lolly a cheeky smile whilst speaking softly. "Besides," I leered, "I'm fucking your daughter, so it's probably only fair either you or your daughter, fucks my son or sons!"

Adrian was the one that finally broke the spell between them. Shaking his head, he said, "Oops! Where are my manners? Hello, Gina? Did your mum say?"

Gina slipped around Adrian's outstretched hand and put her hands on his shoulders, and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek, then a more heated one on his surprised lips. She pressed her rock-hard nipples into his T-shirt-covered chest as she did so and 'accidentally' let her hand brush across his trouser front as she dropped them back to her sides.