MILF to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, I headed into the shower. Of course, the girls had used all of the hot water, but the cold water helped to cool my libidinous state and to soften my erection enough so I could fit it back into my skin-tight jeans.

Still drying my hair, I wandered back into the lounge to find the girls dressed and ready to go. Gina was wearing the same plaid skirt and white blouse as Thursday night. It was her current favourite outfit, apparently.

She had put on a white bra, this time, though. Catching a glimpse up her skirt as she adjusted her position on the couch, I saw that she had put white cotton boy-cut briefs on this time instead of a thong.

Seeing me look, Gina smiled, "I'm still leaking a little fluids, daddy. I put a panty liner in, but a thong just doesn't hold it in place properly."

Well, we had been doing a lot of fucking!

Lolly had donned a dark blue backless sundress which went wonderfully with her lustrous honey blonde hair that she had let swing free instead of being tied up in a severe bun and her olive skin.

The dress clung alluringly to her curves showing off her wonderful 12 double D breasts to full advantage. It did cover her all the way to her ankles, though. A shame because she had fantastic legs.

With a bit of makeup across her almost flawless skin, Lolly looked no older than her 18, nearly 19-year-old daughter. Surprised, I met Lolly's eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"It's one of Gina's," Lolly explained. "She talked me into letting my hair down and putting it on."

"You look amazing!" I told her. "10 years younger at least! You two look like you could be sisters, not mother and daughter. And you look delicious enough to eat! Or did I do that already?" I said with a quirky smile on my face.

Rolling her eyes theatrically, Gina sighed. "More 'dad jokes'! OMFG!"

"Remember, my girl. I will spank you if I need to!" I threatened satirically.

Gina just grinned and rolled her eyes again.

"If we're going to catch the bus, we need to get a move on," Lolly said, knowing we all wouldn't fit on my motorbike.

'Who the fuck catches a bus?' I thought, momentarily forgetting about the girl's financial struggles.

"We're right on Latrobe Terrace," I reminded Lolly. "There has to be a 100 cabs going past here an hour. We'll just thumb one down. We're only going down to Paddington, so it won't cost much."

Walking out the front door that I noticed Lolly carefully double-locked, we stepped to the edge of the road. A cab came down the hill almost immediately, so I stuck my hand up. The driver pulled to a stop, and we piled into the back seat.

Lolly got in first as I held the door and slid behind the driver. Gina got in the middle, and I took the seat with the most legroom behind where the front passenger would sit. The driver kindly leaned over and released the catch so the front seat could slide all the way forward, giving me enough room to sit comfortably.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Just down to the Paddo shops, driver," I told him. "Sorry for such a short fare."

"As long as the short fares keep ticking over, they soon add up to a big fare," the driver told me, displaying a great attitude.

I could see the driver was trying to take a sneaky peek up Gina's short skirt, so to further titillate him, I placed my fingers on the inside of her thigh and clasped the hem of her skirt between my thumb and forefinger. Slowly pulling it up to reveal a tiny glimpse of Gina's knicker-covered snatch caused the driver's eyes to be riveted to where Gina's knickers were slowly coming into view.

Gina felt what I was doing and, noticing where the driver's eyes were locked, gave a theatrical sigh and lifted her hips a little, as if trying to get a little more comfortable, then slid a few centimetres further towards the front of the seat, revealing more of her tight white boy cut briefs to the cabbie.

The driver caught me watching him with an amused smile on my face and quickly averted his eyes, but not before giving his tented trousers a quick adjustment.

$7.50 later, we were outside The Hummingbird shop in the middle of Paddington. Handing the driver a tenner, I waited for my change. Once he had dropped the $2.50 in my hand, and because he's been so cheerful about it, I handed him a twenty and said, "That's for you, driver. Have a great day!"

A little surprised, the cab driver gave me a thumbs up and grateful, "You too, thanks, mate!" before driving off.

Eschewing The Hummingbird, 'too old,' I told the girls. I spotted another women's clothing store called Miss Henry just a little further up the street. One of the few advantages of being a cab driver is that you get to hear many a review of various places from your passengers, and Miss Henry had always received rave ones.

Once inside, I grabbed a seat gratefully and left the girls to sort out a new wardrobe for Lolly.

Some of their discussions over choices grew quite heated. Lolly kept insisting her clothes should be loose-fitting and conservative, in keeping with the 'good Christian woman' that she was.

Gina kept demanding Lolly try on much shorter and tighter skirts, dresses, and tops. Skirts that would barely cover her ass. Tops that would barely cover her tits and leave her midriff exposed.

"You have great legs and a great ass, Lolly!" Gina exclaimed to her mother.

Surprising me with the use of Lolly's name rather than 'mum' or 'mother' as she had done the rest of the time I'd been with them both.

"Stop being such a fucking prude and put them out on display!"

Noticing my confused look, Gina wandered over to me. Under the guise of pretending to ask me what I thought of the two dresses she was holding, one that Lolly had chosen, a shapeless thing that would reveal nothing and would have fallen to her ankles.

And the one she had, a short clinging number with a deep slit on the left thigh that would reveal Lolly's leg all the way to just short of her knickers and with a very deep vee that would show the inside curves of her boobs and would cross over only just high enough for Lolly to be able to wear a bra with.

Gina whispered to me, "We're pretending to be sisters seeing as you reckon we look like we are. Isn't that sexy, big daddy man? Just think, later tonight, you could be fucking both of your 'daughters' simultaneously!"

Swallowing hard, I had to quickly imagine Carmen Lawrence in a bikini beckoning me closer to stop from going embarrassingly stiff in the shop.

"Your choice is much better," I gulped and told Gina, surreptitiously adjusting my jeans to settle my semi-charged cock into a more comfortable position.

Noticing my partial erection, Gina smiled, turned, and walked away, but not before flicking the hem of her skirt up to give me a quick peek at her sweet, knicker-covered ass.

'Carmen Lawrence in a bikini, Carmen Lawrence a bikini, she wants me to fuck her,' I thought furiously. 'Bronwyn Bishop is getting changed beside her!'

After that, it seemed to become a game with the pair of them.

Lolly had conceded the argument and was trying on the various outfits Gina was picking out for her, only every few minutes, one of them would wander over to me and, pretending to ask my opinion on something or other, flash their knicker-covered ass or snatch at me putting me into a constant state of denied sexual arousal.

On one memorable occasion, Gina walked up to me and, given no one around, sat on my downturned hand resting on the armrest of the lounge chair I was sitting in. Her now knicker-less pussy was hot and wet on the back of my hand, proving it wasn't only me my girls were turning on.

Her snatch left a noticeable wet patch on the back of my hand when she stood up and strutted off.

Looking around furtively to make sure no one was looking, I lifted the back of my hand to my mouth and smelt my daughter's arousal before licking her secretions off the back of my hand.

A few minutes later, Lolly slunk sexily over and did the exact same thing. I was treated to another hot and wet pussy on the back of my hand, leaving another moist secretion for me to smell and savour.

One of the gorgeous shop assistants walked briskly past. Her eyebrow quirked, much to my embarrassment, as I'm sure it indicated she had noticed my extreme erection pushing hard at my tight jeans. The assistant couldn't have been any older than Gina by her looks, but she had an air of sophistication my daughter hadn't entirely managed yet.

"Your daughters are certainly picking out a lot of stuff." She said to me sympathetically. "I hope they don't break the bank!"

I gave her a weak smile, "Me, too!" I said.

Just then, Gina came out of the dressing room dressed in her original outfit. I hoped that meant the choosing and trying was now over, and she imperiously summoned me over with a beckoning wave of her hand.

Handing me the full-length sundress Lolly had initially worn, Gina said, "We're all done except for the outfit I want mum to wear for the rest of the day, but she refuses to come out of the change room. Maybe you can make her? Don't worry, we two are the only ones back here."

Pulling the door open a little, I peered in. Gina had dressed Lolly in a skin-tight leopard print leather mini that started below the tops of Lolly's hip bones and finished barely a millimetre below the curves of the globes of her ass.

The top Gina had chosen for her mother was a clinging wrap around, dark orange number with a long left sleeve that reached down to halfway down Lolly's forearm, was sleeveless on the right side and clung firmly to Lolly's lush bosom. Firmly enough that Gina had made Lolly leave her bra off.

It was basically backless with only a thin strip of material from just below the shoulder blade to just below the shoulder blade. It ended just under Lolly's full, firm breasts exposing everything from her sternum down to well below her belly button.

Let me put it this way: If Lolly hadn't waxed all of her pubic area, her bush would be showing above the top of the skirt!

It was divine!

It was precisely the outfit she should be wearing with a face and figure as good as Lolly has, just possibly not to church!

Wonderingly I reached my left hand out and slipped it under Lolly's skirt and onto her pussy. To my relief, the skirt had a built-in Lycra undergarment that acted in place of underwear as there was no possible way her usual briefs would fit under that skirt without showing!

Despite her protestations and denials, I could feel Lolly's pussy was red hot and soaking wet. I could feel her quim pulsing against my fingers as I pushed against the entrance to her vulva.

"I'm not going out there in this," Lolly insisted. "I cannot do it! I look indecent!"

Thinking back on the revelation of Lolly's true subservient nature I had uncovered earlier this day, instinct took over. I gave Lolly's Lycra-covered clit one more quick stroke, and she groaned lustfully.

"You can, and you will!" I said to her forcefully. "In fact, Miss, you will put your sandals on and get your ass out there right now!"

Much to Gina's shocked surprise, by the startled gasp that she gave, Lolly sat straight down and tied the sandals in place. Standing up, Lolly took my hand and let me walk her out into the middle of the shop and across to the pay counter.

Looking around self-consciously, Lolly stood meekly at my side as Gina began to place their choices onto the counter for the sales assistant to ring up. There was a large pile for Lolly and another smaller but still quite a large pile that Gina had picked out for herself.

Gina placed about four items from Lolly's pile and one from hers on the counter first. Because I didn't say anything, she added another three from Lolly's pile, plus the tags from the outfit Lolly was wearing.

"We'll have these," Gina informed the assistant, handing her the tags.

Looking at me in growing amazement, Gina added more and more of the items they had selected to the growing pile in front of the saleswoman, telling the saleswoman to separate the clothing she had chosen for herself from those she had selected for Lolly so they could be bagged independently.

The girls had chosen about 20 outfits all up, twelve for Lolly and 8 for Gina.

"I don't know why I'm splitting the clothes, daddy," Gina said to me. "Lolly and I are exactly the same size, height, and weight. Our boobs, stomach, hips, and thighs are all exactly the same. It's like you cloned me straight off of Lolly."

Holding my features perfectly still except for a slightly raised eyebrow, I mysteriously said, "Did you ever think maybe I did?" Then dissolved into laughter at Gina's sudden consternation.

"Your daughters are both very beautiful and very lucky to have you as their father!" The saleswoman told me. "With the bulk discount, that will be $3,496.18, including tax. Cash or card?"

As if anyone carries that kind of cash around anymore!

Taking out my credit card, I slid it into the slot and entered my PIN. It went through without a hitch. I picked up all of the bags, of course. 'Daddy' was there to be 'packhorse' as well as pay for everything!

We headed out the door. Clinging fearfully to my upper arm Lolly let me lead her outside.

A little baffled, I said to Lolly, "Surely you've gone out in way less than this before? You keep assuring us you were a promiscuous Uni student at the age Gina is?"

Lolly looked around to see if anyone could hear. "You forget I was a bit of a dyke lesbian back then. My usual going-out attire was a pair of cargo pants, a T-shirt, and a pair of Doc Martin boots. Precisely what I was wearing the night we first met.

I wasn't interested in men, or so I told myself, so why would I dress to attract them? I was trying to attract 'lipstick lesbians', and my clothing was perfect for catching them!"

Gina, who was holding my other arm and was snuggled as close as she could to me and still walk, shook her head and said, "You're going to have to tell me about all of this when we get home, mum! I suddenly feel like I don't know you at all!"

"All you need to know is that I will happily walk through fire for you, my love, and lay my life down to prevent the slightest harm from falling on you. You are my life, and I love you more than the stars and the moon!" Lolly averred.

Gina sniffled a bit, a little overwhelmed at her mother's fervent statement, then looked around and asked, "Where are we going, big daddy?"

"Acte 3 Lingerie," I told her. "Just here."

Guiding them both up the stairs and into the store.

"You'll need some sexy underwear to go with all these outfits. Lolly definitely, needs pampering with some matching bra and knicker sets. At the very least, she needs a thong, so she's not quite so conscious of wearing that tiny mini she has on!"

"Oh, I don't know," Lolly said surprisingly. "It's quite liberating to go virtually commando like this, knowing even the slightest bend over will expose my pussy and ass for all to see. I never saw the need to dress to be objectified and perved on, but it's actually quite stimulating!

Every second guy we've passed has pretended to drop something so he could bend over and pick it up in the hopes he can peer up my skirt.

The only problem is I'm so turned on I have pussy juice running down my inner thighs."

I hadn't noticed the guys dropping things, but I was definitely going to be watching from now on!

I was curious to see if Lolly was as turned on as she said, so I turned towards her and let my hands brush across her nipples. They were rock hard, something I should have noticed because they were sexily poking the material of her top out.

Letting my hand slip between her thighs, I lifted it towards the bottom of Lolly's skirt. Well before I reached the leather, I encountered her wetness. She was right fluids weren't leaking out of her. They were flowing!

I grinned at her, "Does my 'other daughter' need daddy's cock?"

"She sure does!" Lolly said.

Gina looked around. "There's no one else in the store. Follow me!"

I wondered what she could possibly be up to, led Lolly after Gina down to the change room at the back of the store. Grabbing a few random items and holding them above her head so the saleswoman would think she would try them on, Gina opened the door to one of the rooms and shooed us both inside.

Fortunately, it had a full-length slatted door. Telling her mum to put a foot upon the low bench, Gina sat on the bench between Lolly's legs and pushed the leather skirt above Lolly's pussy, then pulled the Lycra lining aside.

"What are you waiting for, daddy?" she hissed at me, taking control. "Stick your dick in her from behind!"

Not waiting to see if I would comply, Gina took Lolly's cotton knickers out of her purse and balled them up before trying to push them into her mother's mouth. Lolly tried to turn her head away, but Gina insisted.

"I know you, mum," Gina said. "You're going to be noisy!"

Nodding, Lolly let Gina shove her knickers into her mouth.

Bending at the knees, I positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to Lolly's front fuck hole and, with a firm shove, lifting Lolly off the ground a little, drove my entire length into her.

Gina immediately began to lash Lolly's clit with her tongue.

That was all it took. Lolly's eyes rolled back, and she almost collapsed before mewling loudly, glad, I'm sure, that Gina had stuffed knickers into her mouth to muffle the sound.

Cumming, back to back, about four times, Lolly nodded her head, Gina pulled the knickers out of her mouth, and I pulled my cock from her cunt. Gina wiped up the secretions in and around her mother's upper thighs, pelvic area and cunt.

"That's better," Lolly said. "I don't feel like my pussy is on fire anymore."

"You're such a slut, mother!" Gina told her admiringly. "How did I miss this fact for all these years?"

"Because my life was all about you, my girl," Lolly told her. "I put aside all of my own needs and desires to raise you. Finding John seems to have let the genie out of the bottle again, though!"

"Everything okay in there?" a salesperson's voice intoned.

"Fuck!" Gina muttered. "Stay here," she said, retaking charge.

Holding the door mostly closed, Gina slipped between the door and the jam, not letting the saleslady see in the door.

"Is there someone else in there?" The lady queried.

"My sister," Gina said, maintaining the fiction. "She's a little shy."

Handing the sales assistant the chemise she had grabbed on her rush down to the change room.

"This is too big. Can you please get me a size 6 in the same colour?"

"Sure," the saleslady said and headed off to get it.

Opening the door, Gina encouraged me out.

"There's a door over there, daddy," pointing to the other exit. "Why don't you slip out and go get a coffee? I saw a coffee shop beside Miss Henry. I'll come and get you when it's time to pay."

Well, they do say a father to daughters has four tasks: Turn up, put up, shut up and pay up!

Two cups of coffee and a paper read from end to end saw Gina arrive at my elbow and escort me back to the store to pay for their purchases. Another almost 1,000 dollars later, I guided my 'daughters' into the last stop on our shopping adventure, Petrol Boutique, a lady's shoe store close to the other two.

The girls purchased a variety of items, some plain black shoes for church, some sandals for casual wear, some heels, all the way up to 7 inches, and some boots.

Just how many pairs of shoes does a woman need to own? I have maybe four pairs: my runners, squash shoes, golf shoes, and black leather boots for formal occasions.

Okay, maybe 5, with my bike riding boots.

But my golf and squash shoes are only for wearing when I'm playing those two sports, and bike boots aren't much good for doing anything else!

These purchases were close to another $1,500 bringing the grand total of my spendings to get Lolly a decent wardrobe and update Gina's to over six grand! Maybe I could have paid all that back child support!