MILF to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad my late wife had left a sizeable insurance policy when she passed so that I could afford these little luxuries for my new girls.

We were all laden down with bags, so I suggested stopping at the 'Paddo Tavern' and grabbing some lunch and something to drink. Going into the restaurant area, we piled all our purchases under and around our table.

Asking Gina to mind our bags, I gave Lolly a 100 dollar note and asked her to get me a Crown Lager and whatever she and Gina wanted whilst I visited the conveniences. Coming back to the table, I found my beer waiting for me. The girls were each sipping on a glass of white wine.

Putting the menu aside, I knew what I was having, sirloin (rare), chips, and a salad. I asked the girls what they wanted for lunch. I ordered and paid for it at the counter, then re-joined the women.

We chatted about this and that, really getting to know each other for the first time. I mean, we'd fucked, hard and beautifully, but this was the first time we had really chatted. I quickly realised that both Lolly and Gina had quick and agile minds.

Lolly may have been a 'house mum' for the last 18 years, but she was well-read and very well educated, doing classes online as she could afford to do them. She already had a BSc in Nursing and was working towards getting her Master's. Once Gina was finished at Uni, Lolly planned to become a clinical nurse in infectious diseases.

Gina had started Uni the previous year and was also working towards a BSc in Nursing, but she wanted to be a registered nurse. My late wife was a nurse, and nurses have always been my favourite people to hang out with, so it seemed to be a good fit.

A little later, when Lolly had gone to the ladies' room, Gina leaned towards me and said softly, "Big daddy man, there's a sex shop just up the road there. We passed it on the way to here."

Curious, I asked, "And?"

Looking around in a conspiratorial way, Gina leaned even closer and whispered.

"I want to buy a strapon to fuck mum with. Using our tongues and fingers and rubbing our pussies together just isn't the same as having cock in us. Even bananas and cucumbers don't work that well. So I thought, given how good she's been to me and how much she loves being fucked, I could use a strapon on her between your visits."

Well, that certainly got my dick's attention!

"It's obvious mum is quite submissive in the bedroom," Gina said, showing the same insightfulness that led her to uncover that I was likely her biological father. "So I can take the Top role and make her feel good until you come and visit us again and make us both feel really good!"

"What about you?" I asked her. "Don't you like taking the submissive role during sex?"

Kissing my cheek and smiling up at me, even sitting, I was much taller than my two girls. Gina said

"With only you, daddy! I've always been the one on top with everyone else I've fooled around with. Mum is my mum, so I'm conditioned to obey her, as every child should obey their parents when it's not harmful to them to do so.

If she snaps or hisses at me, I'll probably be three-quarters of the way through doing whatever she has told me to do before thinking I should rebel, and, by then, why bother? I may as well finish what I've started, right?"

I looked at my daughter with newfound respect. She may be a cock loving, pussy munching slut, but she was a smart one! Reaching my hand into my jacket pocket, I pulled out another couple of 100 dollar bills. "That should more than cover it and leave you some spending money as well."

Kissing me again, Gina said, "Thank you, big daddy." And slipped out of her chair.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. "Our lunches will be here soon."

"Keep mine safe. I won't be long," Gina said over her shoulder as she walked to the door.

"Where is she going?" Lolly asked, taking her seat at the table again. "I swear that girl has itchy feet," then added, with a wicked grin, "as well as an itchy pussy. I mean a pussy with a constant itch!"

Laughing, I said, "She said she has one more thing she needs to get before going home today."

"Probably for uni, then," Lolly said.

'Not even close', I thought, but only smiled.

Just then, our meals arrived. Lolly and Gina had ordered a Thai chicken Caesar salad to share, having eaten here before and knowing how big the meals are.

Lolly had scooped half of the salad onto an extra plate she had gotten from the waiter and was attacking it enthusiastically.

My steak and chips were pretty close to perfect, so I was also eating eagerly, suspecting I would need my strength for this evening's activities.

It wasn't long before Gina returned.

"What did you have to get? Lolly asked her.

Gina smiled. "Something extra nice for you for being the best mum in the world!" she told Lolly.

"Oh?" lolly asked. "What is it?"

Smiling mischievously, Gina said, "If you're a very good mummy for the rest of the day, I might just show you later tonight!"

Lolly and I laughed together.

After finishing our meal, we packed up our stuff, me carrying about 90% of it, hailed another cab, placed everything in the boot, and headed for Lolly and Gina's home.

On the way there, I treated this cab driver to a show like I had the first one, only this time, Gina was into it from the beginning. Scooching forward, so her skirt rode well above her knicker line, Gina had spread her knees so wide they were pushed almost up against the two front seats.

The driver openly adjusted his mirror to look right up Gina's inner thighs to her knicker-covered snatch. His vastly tented trousers revealed the driver was sporting a fairly large 'package' inside his pants.

'Pity you can't see Lolly from where you are, driver,' I thought, 'she still doesn't have any knickers on, and I think you might lose your load if you caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy.'

Taking the 20 out of my hand, I planned to pay the cabdriver with Gina waited until the driver stopped outside her place, then reached over and placed the note in the driver's lap. Rubbing her fingers across his pants covered cock head, then lightly grabbing it with her fingers, Gina gave it a quick tug.

The driver grunted. I think he may have cum.

"Keep the change, driver," Gina told him cheerily and climbed out my side of the cab after me.

Not to be outdone, Lolly, who had gotten out on her side after the previous trip, slid over the seat after Gina. Pausing at the gap between the two front seats, with her feet on either side of the driveshaft tunnel and her Lycra covered pussy totally on display, Lolly leaned forward, brushing her nipples across the driver's upper arm and touched his face with a finger.

"Have a good day, driver." She told him.

Then patted her pussy and climbed out. She was short enough that she could basically stand up and walk out bent over, giving the driver an uninterrupted view of her ass and the back of her cunt as she did.

"Fuck me!" The driver said.

He put the cab in gear and veered all over the road for about 100m before regaining control and driving off.

"Not in a million years!" Gina muttered. "Smelly old goat!"

"Yeah! Smelly old goat!" Lolly echoed.

Laughing, I asked, "Why did you stroke him," indicating Gina, "and you flash him," indicating Lolly, "if you thought he was a 'smelly old goat'?"

"I wanted to see how big his 'package' was," Gina answered honestly. "It looked huge in his trousers!"

"And?" I asked

"Huge! Bigger than yours, daddy!"

"Would you like to try one that big?" I queried her. Having caught sight of my youngest son showering with the bathroom door open one afternoon when he thought I wasn't home, I knew my youngest had a good 2 inches, maybe more when hard, than me.

"One day, maybe," Gina answered. But she was obviously thinking about it as she was biting on her bottom lip, and her hands kept unconsciously reaching for her nipples before she would change it to lifting them and adjusting her hair.

"I just felt really naughty and wanted to flash him," Lolly offered. "Shall we go inside? The neighbours will already be talking!"

Picking up all the bags, I had grabbed them out of the boot whilst Lolly was 'performing' for the cabdriver. I followed my two girls across the lawn and into the house. Putting everything on the lounge, I sat back on the kitchen bench stool.

Lolly and Gina sorted through the bags and discussed where to put everything.

"My walk-in robe is already full," Lolly moaned. "What am I going to do with all the clothes already in there?

"Burn them!" Gina muttered, just loud enough to be heard. "You've had some of them for almost 20 years, and most of the rest were probably someone's grandma's for 20 years before you bought them!"

With a big smile, she said more loudly, "We'll put them into the shopping bags and donate them to the church's goodwill. Recycling the bags and clothing all in one go!"

Choosing to ignore Gina's first muttered option, Lolly said, "Good idea! We'll do that now. Take out and replace as we go!"

A sudden thought seemed to enter Lolly's head. Stepping back, she looked around at all the bags strewn around the room, some full, some empty, some partially full. She turned to me and crossed over to where I was sitting.

Standing in front of me, Lolly reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. Even sitting on the stool, I was still way taller than her, and she gently kissed my mouth.

"I was so caught up in arguing with Gina and being terrified of going out of the change room dressed like this,' indicating her outfit, "I've forgotten to thank you. I'm so sorry, John. I'm a better person than this. Thank you so very much!" She kissed me again.

Feeling a little uncomfortable, I shrugged embarrassedly.

"It's me who should be thanking you for letting me into yours and Gina's lives," I said. Indicating the purchases, "This is only a tiny portion of the debt I owe you for raising our daughter into such a fine upstanding... "

"Slut!" Gina chimed in, interrupting the 'woman' I was actually going to finish with, with a big smile on her face.

Gina walked across to me as well. Also kissing me on the mouth, she added, "Yeah, thanks a zillion, big daddy man!"

"Yeah, thanks a zillion, big daddy man!" Lolly mimicked with a grin.

"Wait there, big daddy man. We've got a surprise for you!" Gina instructed me. "Come on, mum."

Looking a little confused, Lolly followed Gina out of the room. Obviously, she didn't have any clue what their 'big surprise' was.

About 20 minutes passed before my two girls returned. They had donned matching 'naughty school girl' outfits, complete with a skimpy white blouse lined on the outside in blue and a blue pleated skirt even skimpier than the one Lolly had come home in.

They were wearing the tiniest of thongs and white bobby socks with sandals and had done each other's hair in pigtails. Neither of them was wearing a bra, and their lush breasts were squeezed ever so tightly into each of the stretchy blouses that barely covered them. A good portion of the lower globes of their breasts hung below the bottom of their blouses.

They had done their makeup totally over the top. Think drag queen, not model! Thick 'whore red' lipstick over their 'bee sting' lips completed the look. Holding hands, they walked over to me. Gina took the lead.

"We've been very bad girls, daddy," she told me. "You need to punish us!"

She handed me a paddle that she had obviously bought simultaneously as the schoolgirl outfits.

Taking my cue from Gina, I said gruffly, "Have you, now? And what have we done?"

"We've taken our knickers off and flashed cabdrivers," Gina said. "We also felt their penises and dreamed of sucking their huge cocks."

She was confirming what I had thought. Gina was definitely lusting for a bigger dick to bounce on than mine!

"You're right, my daughters," I told them. "You do deserve punishing!"

Standing up, I moved across to one of the kitchen chairs. Turning it around and sitting on it, I firmly patted my thighs.

"Assume the position, Miss. Daddy will paddle your ass now!"

I was trying to affect a sad expression, I said. "This is going to hurt me a whole lot more than it hurts you. It saddens me to have to punish my girls for being bad."

Gina pulled on Lolly's hand and then pushed her over to me. Submissively Lolly walked over, knelt beside me to my right, and lay down over my thighs.

Placing my arm across her back, just below her shoulders, I held Lolly firmly in place with her tits squeezed licentiously against my thighs. Lolly was facing away from the door to the hallway, so as soon as I had her firmly in place on my thighs, Gina disappeared down the hall.

Lifting Lolly's school skirt off her round, firm, toned ass, I sensuously stroked my fingers across her cheeks. Forcing her inner thighs apart by clenching my right hand into a fist and pushing it roughly between them, I licked my thumb, put it on Lolly's rosebud, and slipped my middle finger into Lolly's cunt.

Lolly was still as wet and hot as when I had my cock in her in the change room.

Pinching my thumb and middle finger together forced my thumb to slide down to the first knuckle into Lolly's knot. Lolly released her sphincter muscle with a soft groan, and my thumb slipped deeper into her ass down to just short of the second joint.

Taking the paddle, I whaled on the top of Lolly's ass just above my probing fingers 4 or 5 times firmly enough to raise welts. After the second whack, Lolly was moaning and thrusting back at my hand.

Before too long, Gina reappeared in front of me. She had ducked down to her bedroom and had attached the strapon she had bought during lunch. The 'cock' arced lewdly from her pudenda. It was at least as long as my cock, but a little thinner.

Motioning for me to hold Lolly down and simulating that she was going to fuck someone, I was able to grasp what Gina wanted to do.

Removing my finger from Lolly's pussy, eliciting a soft moan of protest, and my thumb from inside her ass, causing another groaned denial, I pushed my left arm, which was still just below her shoulders, firmly down and across Lolly's back, then placed my other arm, after dropping the paddle onto Lolly, across the top of her toned hips.

Leaning on the arm across Lolly's lower back, Gina positioned the head of her strapon's dick at the entrance to Lolly's quim, and, with one fearsome stroke, she shoved the whole length deep into Lolly's soaking wet cunt. Gina's pelvis slapped firmly against her mother's ass.

Feeling her pussy wholly and suddenly filled, obviously not by me, Lolly's head snapped up, and she tried to look back over her shoulder to see who was fucking her.

Gina smacked her ass, "Just take it like the slut you are, bitch!" Gina snarled at her.

Gina put her hands on her Mother's hips for balance and started to fuck Lolly in earnest. Picking up the paddle, I added smacks to the top of Lolly's ass cheeks every time Gina drove into her.

Very quickly, Lolly lost complete control of her body and vocal cords. Jerking, twitching, and spasming profanities poured from Lolly's beautiful lips. "Fuck me, fuck me. Oh Gawd, please fuck me!" She almost screamed, as if Gina wasn't already doing precisely that!

"Yes, Gawd, yes! Smack me harder, daddy! Stick your finger in my slutty ass (as if I could do both simultaneously!)."

Lolly exploded into orbit. Grunting, moaning, and squealing, she came again, then again, then three more times in quick succession after that. She showed no signs of slowing down even though Gina was pounding her for all she was worth.

Gina's tits were bouncing and jiggling up and down, threatening to fly out of the skin-tight clinging blouse at any moment. Sweat was pouring down her face and down between her heaving breasts.

"She needs more, daddy! Help me move her to her bed," Gina said, retaking the lead role.

After using her arms to push herself off her mother's ass and get to her feet, Gina watched as I effortlessly picked up the still writhing and squirming Lolly.

"No! No! Don't stop," Lolly moaned. "I need to be fucked some more. I'm such a slut. Please fuck me, daddy!"

I quickly carried Lolly into her bedroom and lay her on her back on the bed.

"Strip off and get on the bed, daddy," Gina told me, still totally in control.

Hurriedly kicking off my boots and dropping everything I had on, I was on the bed in a flash.

Slapping Lolly's tits, Gina commanded her mother to "Stop whining like a bitch and get ready to be fucked, you filthy slut!"

Pulling Lolly's thong off and then pushing her mother's legs apart, Gina held the base of the strapon's 'cock' part and shoved it forcefully deep into Lolly's dripping cunt. Sliding her hand under her mum's ass, Gina rolled over, holding Lolly tightly to her.

Slapping Lolly's ass, Gina demanded that her mother "Get up on your hands and knees and ride my cock like the cock loving, cum swallowing, pussy licking whore you are!"

Still writhing and moaning, Lolly complied. Her ass was an almost blur as she humped Gina's 'cock' like she was the only male dog in a pound full of on-heat bitches.

Smacking Lolly's ass again, Gina looked at me.

"What are you waiting for, daddy?" She asked me. "I didn't lie this way so you could just watch. Fuck her ass!"

That was an irresistible invitation! Grabbing the same tube of moisturiser I used the first night, I smeared some on the head of my cock and down the shaft. Using more, I fingered Lolly's rosebud and slipped my index finger in through her knot.

I'd been fucking both girls in the ass regularly, so she didn't need much stretching.

Spreading my legs, I straddled Gina's thighs and moved forward until my cock was positioned just before Lolly's dark passage entrance.

Slapping her mother's ass again, Gina demanded that Lolly "Hold still for another dick, you cum guzzling piece of cock meat!"

In one vicious thrust, I shoved my entire length into Lolly's nether regions.

Lolly's arms and legs locked stiffly in place as she felt herself being filled to the brim in both of her holes. Then, with a loud exhalation of breath, Lolly's arms collapsed, and she sank onto Gina's upper body. Lolly's luscious bosom crushed against her daughter's equally lush one. Turning her head to one side, Lolly gave a deeply satisfied sigh.

"Please fuck me, Master and Mistress," she pleaded. "This girl needs to be owned like the born to please cock and cunt slave she truly is."

Gina and I fucked her mother non-stop for at least 45 minutes as Lolly shuddered from orgasm to orgasm, never once asking or begging for us to stop as she, insatiably, accepted our fucking.

Sweat was pouring from all 3 of us. I was the one that had to, finally, call it quits.

"I think my balls might actually explode if I don't cum," I informed Gina, who was still controlling everything.

Pulling the strapon out of Lolly's pussy Gina told me to "Roll mum over and blow in her pussy."

Pulling out of Lolly's ass, I rolled her off of Gina onto her back. Even though she was still tossing her head and begging to be fucked, Lolly was otherwise totally limp.

I settled on top of her and, with only a couple of gentle rocks of my hips, filled her pussy full of cum.

The strapon Gina had been using was double-ended, there were about 6 inches of 'cock' in her cunt and a circle of rubberised latex pressed against her clit. Taking hold of the part that had been in Lolly's ass, Gina thrust the strapon back and forth in her pussy as I gently pumped Lolly and came as she heard me moaning and unloading into her mother.

Spent, I rolled onto my side, holding Lolly and let my softening cock fall out of her. Gina snuggled into my back and wrapped an arm around me. Exhausted, we all fell into a deep sleep.