MILF to Slut Ch. 05 - Relatively Speaking

Story Info
Lolly's Mother, sister, and aunt visit.
23.7k words
4.71
15.6k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF to Slut 05: A Visit from the Relatives.

A little more than two years had passed since our encounter with Welch and Raquel. Lolly, Gina, Adrian, and I had settled into a life of domestic bliss.

Gareth and Ciara were living pretty much separately in the flat over the garage, but they did come over for dinner at least a couple of times a week. I knew they were trying for their first child but hadn't had any luck yet.

Lolly was pregnant with twin daughters. The gynaecologist thought they would be born around mid-September, making Lolly about at the six-month mark. She still wasn't showing much evidence of her pregnancy, but she had had a bit of spotting after we had made love a couple of times, and the gynea was concerned she might go into early labour.

As a result, penetrative sex between Lolly and I was off the table.

I wasn't too concerned because my primary concern was ensuring our twin daughters were born healthy and safe.

Lolly still gave me regular head, and she started giving 'wet handjobs' where she covered my cock's head and shaft with lubricating gel and stroked me off.

It was very nice. Not as lovely as being inside her, but still nice.

Plus, Gina was still willing to share her luscious charms with me at every opportunity, so it wasn't like I was missing out in the sex department.

It was early June in Brisbane. I love this time of year. The nights are cold enough that snuggling in bed is almost mandatory, and the days are typically a mild 24 - 27 degrees with clear blue skies and barely a breath of a breeze.

It was a Wednesday afternoon, and I was home from work. Taking my laptop into the kitchen so I could take advantage of the late afternoon sun and watch and chat with Lolly as she prepared dinner, I opened my Facebook page and scrolled through the latest posts.

For some reason, I opened Messenger, even though there were no new messages. Clicking on the 'message requests' button, I found a message from a Lauren Shephard that had been sent earlier that day.

"Isn't your sister called Lauren Shephard?" I asked Lolly.

"Yes, she is. Why?"

There's a message here purporting to be her. Shall I open it? Could this be her?"

I turned the screen towards Lolly.

Lolly won't admit it, but she's quite short-sighted. She wandered over to look at the picture beside the message request.

"Hard to tell," she replied. "The picture is so small. But I didn't think any of my family had Facebook.

Lolly had a Facebook page, but she hardly ever logged into it. She had only gotten one because I wanted to tag her in my posts and show off to all my friends and family how hot my wife was.

I opened the message.

"Hi John," it read. "This is Brigid's sister, Lauren. Yes, it is her. I have some urgent news that Brigid needs to hear. May I have a number to call you on?"

After our last encounter with Lolly's relatives, as you can imagine, reader, I was loathed to get involved with more.

"I don't think so," I typed. "We can chat here until I'm sure this isn't some kind of scam. Then, I'll give you a number if I'm convinced you're real."

Lauren responded immediately, and we exchanged comments for a time, but it soon became apparent this was Lolly's sister. She knew too many details for it not to be.

I gave Lauren my number, and my phone rang.

"Hello, Miss Lauren," I said.

"Hi, John. Thanks for taking my call."

"What can I do for you, Miss Lauren?"

"Is Brigid there?"

I looked over at Lolly with a raised eyebrow. Lolly shook her head.

"Lolly isn't able to talk at the moment," I replied.

"Okay. I have some bad news, but I'd rather bring mum and Aunty Sofia up so we can tell her in person."

"I'll need to know the news before I decide," I informed Lauren.

"Our father passed away unexpectedly on Monday night. Brigid needs to know."

"When can you get here?"

"Friday morning?"

"Okay, we'll see you then."

I hung up and texted our address to Lauren.

Walking over to Lolly, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Bad news, I assume?" Lolly almost stated.

Her father's death wasn't something I could keep from my wife.

"Lauren said your father passed away on Monday night. They're coming to see you and give you the bad news."

Lolly stiffened in my arms and sobbed. I had no idea what to do, so I just held her tightly.

It seemed to be the right thing to do because Lolly gave a shudder and relaxed against me.

She lifted her head for a kiss.

"In my heart, I knew dad, and I would never reconcile, you know, John?" Lolly said. "But whilst he's alive, you hope, right?

I gave her another squeeze and nodded.

"Do you mind getting pizza for dinner tonight? I'm going to go and lie down."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Yes, please."

Holding hands, we walked up to our room.

We lay on the bed, cuddling as Lolly wept and talked herself out.

She told me about growing up in her family and their lives together, about the day she told her parents she was pregnant with Gina and the colossal argument that ensued when she couldn't tell them who the father of her child was.

She told of being thrown out of her home with barely time to pack a bag and without protest from her mother.

It took until nightfall before Lolly cried herself out.

Lolly suddenly grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

"Fuck what the doctor says. I need you to make love to me right now, John," she said fiercely.

Rolling onto my stomach, I kissed my wife with everything I had before sliding down, removing her stretch cotton dress, and carefully tonguing her pregnancy-sensitive nipples.

Lolly grabbed my head and guided me lower until my mouth was on her clitoris with my nose in the 'landing strip' Lolly trimmed her bush to. She wasn't wearing underwear.

Flicking my tongue over her delicious nub soon had Lolly arching her back and thrusting her hips at my circling tongue.

"I want you inside me, honey," Lolly moaned. "Lie on your back so that I can guide and control things. I promise I'll be gentle so as not to hurt the babies."

It didn't need two invitations!

Lolly stood on the bed with her feet on either side of me as I quickly stripped my shirt and pants off.

Once I was naked, she bent her knees and sank into a squat. With her knees on the bed and up on her toes, Lolly held my 7-inch cock in her hand and guided it to the entrance of her pussy.

My wife was as wet and hot as I'd ever felt her. Lolly rode my cock a few times to make sure it was liberally coated with her juices before lifting off and moving her hips slightly forward.

With a slight grunt as my cock slipped through her knot, Lolly's ass came to rest on my abdomen. Holding still to give her ass a chance to become accustomed to once again being filled with cock, Lolly tossed her head and moaned.

"I still love anal sex the best, my love," she groaned. "I cum so much quicker than I do with vaginal.

Lolly leant back, placed her hands on my lower thighs just above my knees, and began to pump her hips up and down.

In this position, I was treated to the gorgeous sight of my thick cock disappearing into my beautiful wife's rear fuck hole and then got to watch as it exquisitely reappeared as Lolly rose up.

This vision was so exciting that I quickly had to double and triple numbers in my head lest I came too soon for Lolly to get there with me.

Lolly was panting and gasping, struggling to maintain a slow tempo so as not to be too rough on her pregnant belly.

Wanting to help, I lifted myself into a semi-crunch position so I could slip a finger into Lolly's quim and thumb her clit.

It was enough as Lolly almost literally exploded.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she groaned. "I'm cumming!"

Lolly's hip began shuddering, and her whole body shook as if an acute ague had swept over her. Lolly lifted her hips so half my rampantly stiff penis was exposed to my gaze.

With another deep groan, Lolly gushed fluids over my abdomen. Lolly had always been a squirter, but since we began to have sex regularly, she no longer 'just' squirted. She poured liquids in a torrent from her pussy as she came.

No longer able to control my needs, I moaned deeply and began cumming inside Lolly's tight and delectable ass.

It was an incredible cycle. I'd cum, and Lolly would squirt. I'd shoot inside her, and Lolly would gush fluids over me. We exchanged sex fluids four or five times before Lolly slowly sank down and rolled off me.

Lolly was lying on her back, already dozing off, so I spun around and lay beside her. Almost asleep, Lolly rolled onto her side and cuddled into me.

I must have also drifted off to sleep because I became vaguely aware of a mouth on my cock and a hand cupping my balls sometime later. With an expansive groan, I came into the greedily sucking orifice surrounding all 7-inches of my dick.

Forcing an eye open, I saw my daughter smiling and blowing a kiss as she skipped out of the room.

Gina was home from Uni.

I dozed beside Lolly until an aching back made me decide to get up. It was early evening and still quite warm, so I didn't bother putting any clothes on as I went looking for my daughter. I found her in the lounge Skyping with a friend.

As I was naked, I carefully kept myself out of the camera's view as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Here's daddy, now," Gina said to whomever she was Skyping with. "Daddy, come over and say hello to my friend Emma."

"I'm naked, Gina. Nobody wants to see a 47-year-old's ass."

"I do," came from the screen. "Gina says you're quite well hung, and I want to see."

"Yeah, Dad, hurry up and show Emma what you've got."

As I may have observed before, I can't deny my daughter a damned thing, so I moved over in front of Gina's computer screen.

"Gina says you're a shower, not a grower, John. Is that right?" Emma asked. "Every boy I've ever been with is much bigger hard than soft."

Gina is correct. When I become turgid, my dick is still close to the same length as I am soft. It just goes from pointing at my toes to staring at the underside of my chin.

"Make him hard, Gina. I want to see."

I was soon back in my daughter's mouth. Gina is an exceptional cock sucker. I suspect her skills have even surpassed her mother's. I was quickly at that point of no return.

"Show me," came from the screen.

Just before I could cum, Gina removed her mouth from my dick and turned me to the screen.

"I give you proof," Gina crowed.

"Very impressive," Emma moaned.

I looked at the screen and saw Emma leaning back with her calves over the arms of the couch chair she was sitting in. Emma had two fingers inside her pussy and a thumb on her clitoris.

"Yeah, but he's not a patch on my half-brother."

"You have a half-brother you also fuck, and he's even bigger than your dad?"

"Yes, Adrian is close to 10-inches long. I can swallow all of him as well."

"If you ever choke on my strapon again, I'm going to tan your ass raw, little miss Gina, you know that, right?"

"Yes, Mistress," my daughter said submissively.

Gina being submissive and answering 'Yes, Mistress'? WTF!

"Mistress, Gina? What the fuck is with that?" I exclaimed.

"Emma is helping me to be a better Domme, daddy. Emma has always been a Dominant, so she's agreed to help me. But she says she only knows how to teach by demonstration, so I'm acting as her submissive, and she's showing by using her skills and techniques on me."

"And who are you going to Domme, Miss?"

"Mum, obviously. But it's nearly time for Aunty Welch to call and beg me to allow her to come and serve me again. I don't want to allow that until I'm sure I can handle her."

"You're still in contact with that monster?" I queried.

"She's just a lonely submissive girl at heart, daddy. Besides, mum and I are the only family, outside of her sister, that she has."

Trying to argue with my daughter is a waste of breath. You may as well tell the tides to turn back or the seasons to stop turning because the effect is about the same.

"I want to see you make your daddy cum, my little slut," Emma demanded.

Gina guided my flagging erection back into her mouth. Cupping my balls with one hand before sliding the index finger of that hand along my perineum, Gina circled the base of my shaft with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand.

Bobbing up and down my cock as quickly as she could, her lips hitting her encircled thumb and forefinger every time, Gina stroked my perineum and pulled gently on my dick all at the same time.

It was so exquisite that I came in a matter of moments. Grabbing Gina's head in both hands, I forced myself as deep into her mouth as I could before unleashing a torrent of cum down her welcoming throat.

"Show your Mistress you've swallowed it all as a good slut should," Emma demanded.

By her deep pants, Emma had cum to the spectacle of Gina blowing me.

Gina let my softening tool out of her mouth, turned to the camera, and opened her mouth wide to show Emma that she had swallowed all of my eruptions.

"Good girl. And I'll see you and your brother at mine Friday week at 7. Don't be late!"

The screen went blank.

"I doubt Adrian will submit to anyone, Gina. Not even you." I told her.

"He won't have to, dad," Gina explained. "He'll get to watch as Emma Dommes me and probably get to fuck her as I'm made to watch."

"You're okay with Adrian fucking someone else?"

"Of course. I'm always happy to share. You know that."

Changing subjects, I asked, "Did you know your grandparents, Lolly's mum and dad, at all?"

Gina shook her head, "I only know them from what mum has said."

"Okay. Your mum's dad passed away on Monday. Your aunty Lauren, your grandmother, and, I guess she must be your great-aunt Sofia, are coming up to tell your mum."

"But you've already told her," Gina surmised, showing the same insightfulness that led her to discover that I was likely her biological father. "That's why she's sleeping upstairs. Was she really upset?"

"More sad than upset, I think. She was still holding onto some vague hope that they'd somehow patch things up."

"Mum shouldn't be alone at a time like this. I'm going to go and lie with her."

"And that's why you're my favourite daughter," I told her proudly.

"I'm your only daughter," Gina replied drily.

"Yes, but still my favourite." I smiled at her.

Gina favoured me with a big grin and headed upstairs to her mum.

"They're coming here on Friday," I called after her.

"My grandmother, aunty and great aunt?" Gina questioned.

I nodded.

"I'll take the day off uni," Gina said, then turned and went upstairs.

I watched Fox Sports News cycle for about 30 minutes before feeling a little horny.

I crept upstairs to our bedroom and peered around the door to see Lolly propped up on pillows against the headboard as Gina tongued her pussy. I caught Lolly's eye and mimed that I would sneak up behind Gina and fuck her.

Lolly gave me a slow wink, then moaned deeply and squeezed her thighs firmly around Gina's ears. My daughter was trapped between Lolly's thighs, with her taut sexy ass poked delectably up into the air.

Moving quickly, I climbed onto the bed, grabbed Gina's hips then swung my hips lustily forwards. The head of my dick hit the right spot the first time, and I slammed deep into my daughter's tight cunt.

"Fuck," Gina groaned.

"You want me to fuck you, my little princess?" I growled from behind her.

I received another groan in reply, so I began jamming all 7-inches into her soaking pussy as hard as I could.

Gina was still feverishly licking her mother's clit and vulva as I slammed into her, and Lolly was holding her daughter's head tightly to her pussy

The room was filled with the sounds of two women moaning and a pelvis slamming viciously against a taut ass. It was fucking awesome!

Gina's hot panting breaths across her overstimulated clitoris sent Lolly rocketing into orbit. With a deep growl that started way back in her throat, Lolly spasmed, her whole body jerking, and fluids poured from her pussy in an almost geyser as she came hard on Gina's mouth.

Feeling her mother's pussy fluids exploding over her sent Gina flying into her orgasm.

As Gina came over and over again, also squirting fluids, her pussy ring squeezed deliciously on the head of my stroking penis. I couldn't last another second and dumped a massive load of man juice into my daughter's extremely tight pleasure hole.

Totally spent, Gina sagged onto her stomach and across her mother. Lolly gave her a push, so she rolled off onto her side and then snuggled down to cuddle her daughter.

Satiated but not sleepy, I put some clothes on and headed downstairs. Getting my laptop out, I brought up my Facebook page and opened the original message from Lauren. Following the links, I was able to navigate to Lauren's home page.

Like many novice internet users, Lauren had made way too much personal information available to the general public. I was able to establish that Lauren was barely 11 months older than Lolly. Her mum must've gotten pregnant with Lolly even though she would have been still breastfeeding Lauren.

I looked at the two pictures that Lauren had uploaded. She was like the antithesis of Lolly. Tall and willowy as opposed to short and stacked. Lauren was wearing very little, if no, makeup in the photos. She looked quite tomboyish in the pics.

I checked to see what friends she had on her list, but the only two I could find were her mother and Aunt Sofia.

I quickly looked at both of those profiles, but they were even barer than Lauren's.

The only tags I could find were on each woman's respective birthdays.

I downloaded one of Lauren's pics so I could use the computer to blow it up to get a better idea of how she looked. The only noticeable thing was that Lauren may have had a rack at least as impressive as Lolly and Gina's.

Friday morning dawned bright and clear. Close enough to 10.30 am, there was a horn toot at our main gate. Using the remote, I opened it and let the cab up our drive.

Lolly was dressed conservatively in a plain black midi-dress, black pull-on sneakers with her hair tied back in a ponytail. Gina had jean shorts and a T-shirt on; her feet were bare.

My wife looked calm, but I could tell she was seething internally. Gina seemed nervous and excited about meeting her family.

The cab circled our driveway and came to a stop outside the stairs to the front porch. The back left door banged open, and an extremely buxom mid-thirties woman came exploding out.

This woman was gorgeous, with long, dark red, straight hair, flashing green eyes with olive skin and a wide white-on-white smile.

Racing up the stairs, she grabbed the arms folded and stiff Lolly before kissing her soundly on the lips.

"It's so good to see you, Lolly Britches!" She exclaimed, then kissed Lolly again.

She turned to me, "You must be John. I'm Sofia, Lolly's aunt. Sorry about the 'Lolly Britches', but when I was young and learning to talk, I couldn't get my tongue around Lollobrigida, so Lolly Britches she became."

I blinked twice. This woman looked younger than Lauren and Lolly. How could she be their aunt?

Sofia was stacked. She was almost as tall as Lauren and had to have at least a 38-26-36 figure. Her over-large breasts were stuffed into a bra that had to be at least a size too small. Her open-necked blouse was undone to below where her jacket was buttoned under her impressive bosom.

The inside mounds of Sofia's breasts gaped generously out of her bra and through the gap in her jacket. Sofia wore a short skirt that barely covered her knickers and wore sheer black stay-up stockings. The tops of the stockings and the hem of her too-short skirt didn't come close to meeting each other.