MILF to Slut Ch. 05 - Relatively Speaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing my thumb just above Lolly's clitoris' hood so I could pull it back and expose Lilly's pleasure nub, I dipped the middle finger of my right hand into Lolly's pussy and hooked it back and up.

My finger found Lolly's Gspot, and she groaned lustily.

"He does that exceptionally well, Miss Britches," Sofia growled a little jealously. "It's hard to find a man that knows where your pleasure spots are."

I began to transfer Lolly's slippery excretions from her pussy to her ass. Once her ring was nice and wet, I exchanged my middle finger for my index finger and slipped my middle finger into Lolly's ass as I drove my index finger into her cunt.

"OMFG! Yes!" Lolly moaned into Sofia's pussy.

The vibrations of Lolly's voice across her clit sent Sofia into another round of squirting eruptions.

Exhausted, Sofia climbed off Lolly's face onto her feet and staggered across to the couch.

Fingering my wife as I lashed her clitoris with my tongue caused her to explode into orgasm as well.

Waiting until Lolly's clit was too sensitive to stand anymore 'punishment', I kept licking and stroking my fingers inside her quim. Lolly groaned and came one more time before she pushed my mouth off her pussy.

I eagerly used my elbows to drag myself up and over Lolly's body. Before I could cover her body with mine in preparation for entering her, Lolly pushed on my chest.

We can't, baby," she told me. "I was spotting again this morning, and it's too risky."

"I can, daddy," Gina said from where she had slipped unnoticed into the room.

She joined Lolly and me on the floor.

The wrongness of what we were about to do only added to the sexual frisson I felt. I was about to forcefully fuck my daughter in front of her mother and aunties.

Sitting up so I could pick Gina up, turn, roll, lay her down and then cover her luscious body with mine, I entered my daughter's soaking wet cunt.

My pelvis hit Gina's with a thump, and I was buried, balls deep, inside her.

"That feels so good, daddy," Gina moaned. "Fuck me, please. Fuck me until I can stand no more."

Moving higher until Gina's shoulders were in my armpits, I stretched my arms so I could grab Gina's ass. Gina lifted her hips to make what I was trying to do possible.

Wanting to show the watching Shephard women something, I screwed my libido down tightly, then fucked my daughter through four back-to-back orgasms.

After the fourth, Gina breathily begged me to stop, "I can't go again, daddy, please." She moaned.

I rolled off her.

Feeling her pussy and then examining my cock, Gina said, disappointed, "You didn't finish in me, daddy."

She gave me a moue of disappointment.

"I'd like to try some of that, Miss Britches, if you don't mind?" Sofia enquired of Lolly.

"Does Sofa Bed need someone to bounce on her?" Lolly enquired, confirming the origins of Sofia's nickname.

"I'm going to bounce on him," Sofia replied. "With your permission?"

"Help yourself," Lolly answered.

'Ain't nobody else with a wife as willing as mine to share,' I thought.

Even though I was still hard, Sofia went down on me. But she was hopeless. She couldn't take more than a third of my length inside her mouth before gagging and choking.

"Is that the best you can do, Sofa Bed? Lolly enquired, disgusted. "Didn't mum teach you how to deep throat a cock yet?"

"Have a look at me, Miss Britches," Sofia said huffily. "I'm gorgeous. 90% of the men in my life cum at just the thought of me blowing them. The rest blow 10 seconds after I've taken their cocks in my mouth."

She had a point. Sofia was delectable and oh so overtly sensual.

"Besides, he's huge. You can't tell me you can deep throat all of that!"

"Watch and learn, my cum stained Sofa Bed," Lolly huffed, much as she did the day Gina questioned her mother's oral abilities.

Lolly wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my shaft, then bent it upward until the eye of my cock was pointing at the ceiling. Lolly opened her mouth and formed her lips into an 'O' shape before lowering her head.

The head, then the shaft of my penis, slowly disappeared into my wife's busily sucking orifice. Removing her hand, Lolly's lips hit my shaved pubis.

Lolly let me all the way back out of her mouth before 'free handing' herself back down. Once again, Lolly's mouth hit my pubic bone.

Not to be outdone, Gina joined her mother on her knees beside my hips. Gina repeated her mother's actions. My throbbing dick disappeared inside my daughter's mouth as well.

"Fuck me," Sofia moaned. "With oral skills like that, no wonder you two have snagged yourselves a rich man."

Sofia was grinning broadly, so I knew it was (mostly) a joke.

"Daddy is big, but my brother is bigger. Mum and I can both deep throat him as well."

"You have a brother you suck off, and he's even bigger than your father?" Sofia moaned in excitement.

"Half-brother," Gina corrected. "Same father, different mother."

"Hmmm," Sofia groaned. "I always wanted to try a big dick, but if your brother is bigger than your daddy, maybe I should wait for him?"

Gina pretended to consider it.

"No," she said. "You need to take care of daddy first. After you have, maybe I'll consider letting to fuck my brother."

"Oh, if I must," Sofia pretended to complain.

Sofia straddled my prone body. With her feet on either side of my body and facing me, Sofia squatted down, took hold of my rampantly erect cock and lowered herself onto it. Once her perineum hit my abdomen, Sofia leaned back and placed her hands on my lower thighs, as Lolly had done Wednesday night.

I was treated to the wondrous sight of my cock disappearing into and then reappearing out of Sofia's shaved pussy.

I had decided that if I wasn't going to cum inside my daughter, I wasn't cumming inside of Sofia either. Concentrating fiercely, I locked my libido down tight.

It was a close-run thing. Sofia was extremely wet and grippingly tight. Plus, she knew how to contract her pussy around the head of my cock as she bounced up and down, so it was difficult to stop from cumming.

Sofia rode me to four or five orgasms, squirting delectably over my pubic area and balls every time she did.

Sofia finally had to admit defeat, and she climbed slowly off my prone body on weak and shaky knees before collapsing back on the couch.

"You're just showing off now, daddy," Gina admonished me.

Ignoring her, I cheekily asked, "Anybody else want to try?"

"I do," my wife said. "I know all your weaknesses, and you can't resist me."

Wetting her finger by the simple expedient of dipping it into Sofia's soaking cunt, Lolly swallowed all of me, then slid her middle finger into my ass.

Hooking her finger up and back, Lolly found my prostate and stroked her long nail across it. At the same time, Lolly quickly bobbed up and down on my cock.

Unable to resist the delicious feeling of having the male equivalent of a Gspot stroked, I exploded into my wife's mouth.

Lolly gulped it all down.

With a satisfied smile, Lolly joined Sofia on the couch.

"Where's your grandmother?" I asked Gina.

"Up in the other en suite bedroom," Gina answered.

She and Adrian had temporarily moved into one of the other rooms so her Grandmother could enjoy an en suite room.

"She was going to come down, but as we got to the bottom of the stairs, she heard what was going on here and decided to return to her room."

I looked across to Lauren to find her distraught and weeping. Concerned, I got up to go across to her. Lauren flung up a hand to stop me before fleeing from the room sobbing.

"I wonder what's up her ass?" Sofia muttered. "I know, for sure, it ain't no man, but what could it be?"

Lolly put her knickers on and said, "I'll go and find out. Wait here."

Lolly followed Lauren out the door and up the stairs.

The door to the foyer opened, and Adrian stepped in. It was 3.00 pm. We'd been playing and fucking for close to four hours.

Squealing with delight, the still naked Gina ran across to him and leapt into his arms.

Effortlessly transferring Gina to his right hip, Adrian asked, "What's going on here, then?"

"Well, duh! We're all fucking! What do you think is going on?"

"Cool," Adrian replied. "Where do I get some?"

Gina punched him in the upper arm, "I'm right here, asshole."

"Ouch," Adrian pretended to moan when Gina hit him.

Contrite, Gina said, "I'm sorry, brother. Did I hurt you?"

"Meh. You hit like a girl."

Gina hauled off and punched his arm as hard as she could. Adrian pretended not to notice, but when he thought Gina wasn't watching, he gave his upper arm a bit of a rub.

I was training her, and even I was surprised at how hard Gina could hit.

Wriggling her hips, Gina made Adrian drop her onto her feet on the ground.

Grabbing Sofia's and her brother's hands, Gina pulled them insistently forwards.

"Come on, Aunty Sofia. We'll go up to our room, and I'll teach you how to deep throat a cock properly."

So, reader, here I am, the star and narrator of this story, alone again.

I went searching for my wife.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I turned towards Lolly's and my bedroom. The door to the double room at the other end of the hall opened, and Cybil stepped out.

I was once again taken in by how entrancingly beautiful my Mother-in-law was.

"Where is everyone, John?" Cybil enquired.

"Sofia, Gina and Adrian are fucking behind that door," I said, indicating the correct door, trying to shock Cybil and re-establish my equilibrium. "Lolly and Lauren are probably fucking behind that door there," I added, indicating another door.

Cybil smiled and then moved closer to me.

"You're trying to shock me, John. Why? Do you find me that intimidating?"

"I want you nearly as much as I want your daughter, the one I'm married to," I confessed.

Cybil moved even closer before wrapping her arms around my neck. She kissed my shocked mouth hungrily.

"Go and ask Brigid if we can have each other, John. If she says yes, come and see me. Do not lie to me. If we make love and I find out Brigid hadn't given her blessing, I will cut your testicles off."

I believed her. Cybil was one formidable woman.

Cybil walked back to her room and closed the door.

I didn't know how Lolly would react to me wanting to fuck her mother, but I was determined to find out, so I continued my search.

She wasn't in our bedroom, so I walked down to the bedroom I had indicated to Cybil. Knocking on the door, I waited for a signal to come in.

A few minutes later, Lauren said, "Come in."

Opening the door, I slipped inside and then closed it behind me.

Lauren was still weeping as Lolly held her.

"I'm sorry, John. I didn't mean to lose it and ruin everything," Lauren told me. "It's just that seeing you and Brigid and Gina so happy together reminded me that I'm going to die a lonely old spinster with at least 1,000 cats."

My heart swelled with pity for her. This woman, Lolly's sister, deserved a better fate than that.

"Move in with Lolly and me," I muttered as I put my back against the wall and lowered myself to the floor beside the bed. "My two Amstaffs (American Staffordshire Terriers) will keep the cats down to a hundred, maximum, I'm sure."

Lolly gave me a proud smile.

"Do you know that, technically, I'm still a virgin?" Lauren asked her sister.

"Bullshit!" Lolly exclaimed. "I've seen you making out with many boys. Besides, Dad would have taken care of that on your eighteenth birthday."

In the wash, it had somehow escaped me that what Lauren had confessed earlier meant that their dad would have taken both of their virginities on the day they turned eighteen.

"Dad was having heart troubles when I turned eighteen, remember? The medication he was on was thinning his blood and lowering his blood pressure. It kept him alive but made getting effective erections almost impossible for him.

He tried, but he wasn't hard enough to break my hymen. We all have such tough ones, as you know.

He was so ashamed he made me promise not to tell anyone. He couldn't stand the thought of the family knowing he couldn't fulfil his paternal duties. It had hurt so much that I was too scared to try again."

"Dad had had his heart operation by my eighteenth," Lolly answered. "He was harder than cut glass that morning. Hurt like a bitch, though."

"Yeah, I heard your cries when he deflowered you. I was jealous because you were now a woman, whereas I wasn't."

"Why didn't you two finish the job after dad's operation?"

"I wanted to, Brigid, but dad wouldn't. I think he was afraid he would fail again, so he pretended it had already been done."

"What about all the boys I saw you making out with?"

"Boys, Brigid. I didn't want a boy. I wanted a man. A man that could make me lower my eyes and say 'Yes, Sir'."

Lolly gave me another proud grin.

"Well, my man is pretty exceptional."

Lolly thought through things for a while. I was staring at her, trying to get her attention without having to speak and interrupt. Lolly finally became aware of my stare and raised a questioning eyebrow.

"You know what we have to do, babe," I told her.

"You're going to have to complete Lauren's deflowering," Lolly answered.

"Would you let him?" Lauren asked. "No. No, I don't want to. It's only going to hurt."

"You haven't had any experience with men at all?" Lolly asked.

"Only some kissing. No one was interested in even dating me."

I'd had enough of the pity party.

"Well, you don't exactly dress to impress, now do you, Miss Lauren? Loose jeans and a chambray shirt don't scream sexy, do they?"

Lolly pretended to be sympathetic to her sister, but she flashed me another proud smile.

"John can be a little blunt, sis. But he's got a point."

"It's comfortable," Lauren muttered defensively.

"So is a loose T-shirt over a pair of sweatpants with flip-flops, but you wouldn't want to go out to dinner with me if that was what I was wearing, would you?" I asked her.

"No, I wouldn't. It shows a lack of respect for yourself and me. It says you don't find me important enough to make an effort for."

Realising what she had just admitted, Lauren turned to her sister and flung her arms around Lolly's neck.

"I've really let myself go and shut myself down, haven't I, Brigid?" She wailed.

That did it. I couldn't stand the self-pity any longer.

"FFS, Lauren! You're only a baby. Not even 40 yet. There's still plenty of time for you to make some changes, get yourself a man or a woman if that's what you prefer, settle down, and have kids."

"You think I'm a lesbian?" Lauren queried in disbelief.

"As soon as you got out of the cab and close to your sister, you smelt aroused. For me to be able to smell it that soon, you must have been as horny as hell all morning."

"Ever since last night," Lauren muttered. "I had sex dreams all night as well."

"Yet, when there was just me, your arousal levels dropped. When we came inside, and you saw Lolly and Sofia making out, you were so wet that I was surprised the crotch of your jeans wasn't damp."

"I have a period pad on," Lauren admitted shamefacedly. "If I didn't, I would have had a wet patch before we got to the airport. I've had to change it twice."

"To be honest," I told Lauren. "I thought you were a closet lesbian. Lesbian, but unable to admit it because of your Christianity."

"Is that why nobody wanted to date me, do you think? They thought I was gay?"

"Are you, Lauren?" Lolly asked brutally.

"You eat pussy, but you're not a lesbian," Lauren accused.

"I also suck a lot of cock and take a lot of cock in my pussy and ass, do you?"

Lauren dropped her eyes and mumbled, "No."

I considered Lauren's behaviour and compared it to Lolly's and Gina's. It occurred to me what Lauren needed.

I stood up, straightened to my full height, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Stand up," I barked. "Hands behind your head, elbows wide."

Lauren jumped to her feet and took up the requested position. Lolly had begun to stand before realising my voice wasn't aimed at her.

"Move into the middle of the space at the foot of the bed," I demanded.

Lauren moved slowly across to the space.

"You will feel my hands on you. You will not move, nor will you speak unless it is to tell me you don't want me to do this, do you understand?"

Lauren nodded.

I walked around her. She had wide shoulders and a narrow waist by the way her shirt fell. Her ass looked small in the jeans, but the way she was dressed, it was impossible to tell how good Lauren's body was.

"Lolly, stand in front of your sister and undress her."

Lauren's eyes went wide, and tears formed in her eyes.

"You wish me to stop, Miss Lauren?" I asked.

Blinking the tears away, Lauren shook her head.

"You will hold still as Lolly takes your clothes off, only moving enough to allow your shirt and pants to be removed."

Tears still trickling down her face, Lauren nodded again.

The much shorter Lolly stood before her sister and began undoing shirt buttons. Lauren trembled but made no sound as her sister pulled the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms.

Lauren allowed Lolly to take her arms and slide her shirt sleeves off.

Lauren was wearing a shapeless grey bra. It was so saggy that I doubt it supported a damned thing and was bunching the flesh under her armpits. I understand this can be unhealthy, as it can block the lymph nodes and lead to breast cancer.

"Take that disgusting thing off your sister and throw it in the bin," I demanded of Lolly. "We're going to have an underwear burning party after this, I'm thinking."

Lauren ducked her head, and fresh tears fell from her eyes. The smell of her sexual arousal flared, though.

I smiled to myself because I knew that this was what Lauren needed. She wanted, nay, she needed, someone to break the barriers to her sexuality that she had built, and that was what I was doing.

I was giving her permission to be a sexual being again.

Lauren's full breasts dropped into view. She was at least the same as Lolly and Gina, at least a 12 Double D, maybe even slightly larger.

I walked around Lauren again. Dressmakers would love to work with her, I realised. Lauren had a long slim neck, wide shoulders, a narrow waist, full breasts, and a small but taut and rounded bottom. Dresses would fall elegantly from her shoulders, emphasise her boobs then tighten into her ass.

I couldn't tell yet, how good Lauren's legs were, but assuming the boots weren't just for show, I guessed they would be toned and shapely.

Moving up to Lauren from behind, I pushed my hands under her armpits and around her body so I could cup her breasts. Lauren's nipples were rock-hard. When I ran my thumbs gently over them, she shuddered and moaned.

Momentarily, I thought her legs were going to collapse, but she managed to hold herself in position. The smell of her arousal was still growing around us.

Lauren tried to stifle her moans.

You're allowed to enjoy this, Miss Lauren," I told her. "Not much point in me doing it if you don't."

Lauren breathed, "Yes, Sir."

"Kick your shoes off," I commanded Lauren.

They were off a moment later.

"Take her jeans off."

Lolly moved to obey.

"Socks first," I reminded her.

I don't know about you, reader, and each to their own, but I find underwear and socks a total turn-off. Lingerie and stockings, yumm! Knickers over socks? Blech!

Lauren's socks joined her shoes.

I watched dispassionately as Lolly knelt and undid the button and fly to Lauren's jeans. Lolly pulled them down Lauren's thighs to her calves, exposing another large and shapeless grey piece of underwear.

Lauren's knickers were so big that they were almost bloomers. They must have bunched up inside her trousers and been really uncomfortable, so I couldn't fathom why she wore them.