MILF to Slut Ch. 05 - Relatively Speaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lush and oh so overtly sexual that I knew Lolly and Gina, and probably Sofia herself, expected me to look so I openly ogled her sexy form.

"I was a 'change of life baby', John," Sofia explained in the face of my evident confusion. "Mum didn't have me until she was almost 55."

"Mum raised Sofia with us," Lauren explained from my right. "Grandma couldn't deal with her, so she came to live with us on her seventh birthday.

"I'm Lauren," she added needlessly.

I gave Lauren a glance over. She was dressed conservatively in a loose pair of blue jeans with a buttoned-up chambray shirt. She was wearing a pair of hiking boots. I saw that she was prettier than her Facebook photos indicated, but she wore no makeup and had done nothing to alleviate the greying of her hair.

Lauren was tall for a woman, around 5 ft. 9 in. (175 cm), I guessed, and was so slim she looked almost boyish. Except for the large breasts, of course.

Lauren leant in and quickly touched her lips to my cheek. As she did, I caught a very familiar odour. Lauren was extremely sexually stimulated. For her smell to be that obvious through her jeans, she must have been almost gushing pussy fluids.

My eyes widened as she stepped back, and Lauren blushed.

I turned to the third of the Shephard women, Lolly's mum. Inwardly straightening my shoulders, I took her hand in mine and lightly kissed the back of it. Raising my eyes to her face, I blinked twice again and felt an immediate rise in my groin area.

Lolly's mum was exquisite. Now in her mid to late 50s, Lolly's mum had dark blonde, almost brown hair coiffed close to her skull. She had her daughter's dark brown eyes with exceptionally white corneas.

She also shared her olive skin with her daughter, and her face was almost unlined. Her skill with a makeup brush was such that I would have sworn she was no older than my 47 years.

This stunningly beautiful woman was in between her daughters in height. Probably around the 5 ft. 7 in. (170 cm) mark and would have weighed no more than 132 lbs (60 kg).

Lolly's mum was wearing a clinging black sweater over tailored slacks that clung to her shapely ass. It was clear where Lolly and Gina got their impressive bosoms from because Cybil had to be at least a 12 Double D as well.

With a strong nose over full lips, Lolly's mum looked like an aging Hollywood icon. The late Princess Grace of Monaco was the closest celebrity I could think of that matched her.

If Lolly aged half as well as her mother, I would be the luckiest guy on the planet if I wasn't already.

I was immediately smitten and somehow forgot to let go of her hand.

"Hello, Mrs Shephard," I greeted her.

"Call me Cybil, or better yet, mum," Lolly's mum said with a small smile playing over her lips. "Now, if I could have my hand back?"

Hah! You thought her name would be Marilyn, didn't you, readers? The hint was in the last name, Shephard!

Blushing like I hadn't since my teenage years, I managed to let go.

"The cabdriver hasn't been paid," Cybil pointed out.

Still flustered, I didn't question why I should be the one to pay. I just asked the cabbie the amount, gave him $10 more than that, and let him back out the gate.

"Hello, sis," Lauren said quietly.

"Hello, sis? Hello sis! After more than 21 years of no contact, you come at me with a 'hello sis' like it's been five minutes?"

As I suspected, Lolly was seething. Her brown eyes were spitting venom as she took a deep breath to harangue her sister further.

"Brigid! Enough!" Her mother snapped. "It's not your sister's fault your father kicked you out in disgrace. Now apologise!"

"I will not, mum," Lolly hissed. "Neither of you said anything when dad kicked me out. You just accepted it and let it happen!"

"And what could we have done, Brigid? You know how your father was. If we had tried to defy him, we would have joined you on the streets.

No. I made a choice. I chose to say nothing because I could do nothing. I had myself, Lauren and your aunt Sofia to think about. It would have done none of us any good if we were all thrown out."

"I needed you, mum!" Lolly wailed. "I was 18, pregnant, with no idea how to contact the father of my child, and scared. I needed you! But you just let dad throw me away as if I was last week's garbage."

"Don't think I haven't cried myself to sleep every night since, Brigid. Don't think that I haven't prayed for forgiveness, and prayed for your safety, every single day.

I chose to let it happen because I knew you would make it. And I knew none of the rest of us could."

"You never even came looking for me, mum!"

"I did, Brigid. I swear I did. But you disappeared. Not one of your friends knew where you'd gone.

But look at you now, standing here in front of a house that's got to be worth at least a million dollars, with a beautiful daughter who looks ready to punch us all out and a man so enamoured of you that he's considering whether to kick us all out on our asses.

Look at you. You made it, my girl, didn't you? You made it, just like I knew you would."

"I don't care anymore, mum. I needed you then. I don't need you now. You can all get back in a cab and return to the hole you crawled out of. I want nothing to do with any of you."

"Lauren, Sofia, and I are moving to Brisbane, Brigid. The church has agreed to find us a house to share up here, and we will be available for you to see. We will be here if you, your husband, or your daughter want to see us."

"No, mum. We will not. You can pick your bags up because you're not welcome here."

I knew what I had to do. Lolly wasn't thinking straight. Seeing her family had torn open old wounds that she thought were well buried, and if she kicked them out now, she would regret it for the rest of her life.

Using the same forcefulness I use when Lolly feels particularly submissive and wants to disappear inside herself for a time, I said, "No, they will not, my love. Every girl needs her mother, and you are no different. Your mum and family are reaching out to you, and you, my girl, will meet them halfway. I know, and you know, deep down, this is what you want."

Lolly glared at me for my interruption, and I thought I would have to insist for a moment. But her eyes lowered, and I could almost see the steam from her anger leak from her.

"Looking at the ground, she muttered, "Yes, Sir."

The three visiting Shephard women all looked at each other in shock.

"'Yes, Sir'? What the ..." Lauren murmured.

Cybil turned to Gina, "You must be Gina," she said.

Gina had been watching the events unfold, her hands clenching into fists and then unclenching again. I'd been teaching her the same self-defence techniques my father had taught me.

Right now, I was glad lesson number one was: You shall only use these techniques in defence of yourself, your family, or your squad mates.

"You are just as beautiful as your mother, Gina. I hope you and your mother can forgive my weakness and let us be family again?"

Gina looked up at me, looking for some guidance. I nodded my head, and she turned back to her grandmother.

"Hello, ummm ... I don't know what to call you?"

Cybil chuckled warmly, "Cybil will do, for now, honey. Later, if you want, you can call me Grandma or Nana."

"Hello, Cybil. Pleased to meet you." Gina said and gave her grandmother a quick hug before coming back to my side and taking my hand.

Cybil watched her cuddle into my side with a raised eyebrow and a small smile.

"Cool," Sofia intoned. "Now, if we've all stopped comparing dicks, can we go inside and get to the catching-up part?"

I had to laugh. I suspected that I was going to like Sofia a lot. She had a refreshing frankness about her. She was gorgeous, and she knew it, but it hadn't swelled her head or made her into bitch.

"I could show you around the yard first if you like?" I asked. "Lolly had made some changes that I'm very proud of, and I'd like to show them to you."

Lolly's most significant change was to insist that a solar-heated pool be installed. Queensland has stringent pool fencing laws, but Lolly had extended these to the limit. If our pool fence were any more extensive, we would have to add a secondary fence closer to the pool.

Lolly had created a rock garden at one end of the pool and filled it with every type of plant my late wife loved. The garden had a small waterfall pouring the filtered and sun-heated water into the pool.

There was even an etched and painted sign that read 'The Vicki Randell Memorial Garden' with an engraved picture of Vicki underneath the writing.

"How did you know what plants to get?" I'd asked Lolly.

"There were tons of photos on Vicki's Facebook profile, John. All I had to do was look and get at least one of each."

Even though I was keen to show off Lolly's gardening skills, I only had one taker.

"I'm quite tired," Cybil answered. "If it's okay, I'll leave looking around for another day when I'm fresher and can appreciate it more.

Gina, could you show me up to my room?"

"Yes, Nana," Gina replied, receiving a pleased smile from Cybil.

"Lolly and I will go inside and start on the 'catching up' part, John," Sofia said.

"I'd like a tour, please, John," Lauren said.

We all ambled off in different directions.

"Brigid's pregnant?" Lauren asked once the others were far enough away for us to be not heard. "When is the baby due?"

I hadn't thought anyone had noticed as Lolly was barely showing anything yet. Lolly was still close to the same weight as she was before falling pregnant. She had put on some weight but only 'baby weight'.

"Too hard to get rid of again," Lolly explained when I asked.

"Babies," I corrected, holding two fingers in the air.

"Naturally conceived?" Lauren questioned.

"No. We tried for almost 18 months to conceive naturally, but Lolly had been on the pill since giving birth to Gina, and it just wasn't happening. We used IVF to get her pregnant."

"The government paid?"

I shook my head, "I make way too much, and own way too much, to get government help. We had to pay for it all ourselves."

Lauren nodded musingly.

Detouring past the back awning to grab a couple of apples, I took Lauren to the back area where the horses were.

Lauren laughed delightedly as I handed her the apples. She confidently fed one each to the horses and patted their noses.

"I've always loved horses, John," she informed me. "I asked dad for one, but a Minister's pay isn't all that good, and we only had a small yard, so we couldn't."

I was standing with Lauren's left shoulder against the side of my right bicep. Strangely, the smell of her arousal was relatively muted now that there was just her and me.

Wondering, I took Lauren's left hand in both of mine and then did what I had seen Lolly do to Ciara when she seduced her. I ran my thumb lightly across the fleshy part of Lauren's left hand between her thumb and forefinger and then touched the inside of her wrist, the inside of her elbow, and the inside of her upper arm close to her left breast.

As I brought my arm back to my side, I let the back of my hand brush softly across the inside mound of her breast and across her nipple.

Lauren's mouth fell a little apart. Breathing heavily, she stared intently at me. The smell of her arousal surged from her, but she did nothing but stare until I let go of her hand.

"What's next?" She asked as if nothing had happened.

I took her hand back in mine and led her down to where my two dogs were out in their run. They were fenced away from the house and had plenty of room to run around. They both came bounding over to meet us. Well, the youngest, Bekkah, did. She was only a couple of years old. Buster trotted over. He's almost 12 now.

Lauren got down on one knee to greet them both.

"Horses, dogs, and space. It doesn't get much better than this, John," Lauren smiled.

"Add in Lolly and Gina, plus my two sons and my eldest son's wife, and I'm not sure even heaven is going to be better," I answered.

"You have two sons? They both live here with you?" Lauren questioned.

Gareth, the eldest, and his wife live in the two-bedroomed flat over the main garage," I explained. "Gina and Adrian share a bedroom in the main house."

You have five bedrooms, but Gina and Adrian share?"

"They're lovers," I informed her.

I wanted to get this out in the open. If there was going to be a problem, I wanted it out in the open now.

"Good for them," Lauren said. "There's so little joy in this world these days. I'm always glad to see some when it's there."

"You're not bothered by the fact we're incestuous?" I asked, surprised.

"You and Gina make love together, as well?"

"All of us, me, the boys, Lolly and Gina, adore showing our love for each other physically. If this is going to be a problem, I guess none of you has unpacked yet. I can find you all a motel room and order a cab to take you there."

Just because Lolly's family had suddenly emerged, I wasn't going to stop Gina and Adrian from exploring their sensuality together, nor would I stop making love to my daughter. If they didn't like it, they could all fuck off.

"Lolly hasn't told you about us, has she?" Lauren asked as she took my hand and led me toward the front door.

"About what?" I asked, confused.

"Wait until we're inside, and Lolly can stop me if she wants."

Lauren's arousal had dampened some but was still apparent, so I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to me as we walked up the stairs and inside.

Lauren mused as we walked towards the house, "You didn't include your eldest son's wife."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

You said yourself, Brigid, Gina, Adrian and Gareth share each other's physical affections, but you didn't say anything about your son's wife, Ciara. Is she not included?"

"Gareth, Adrian and I don't get it on if that's what you mean. Adrian and I often make love to Lolly and Gina together or separately, but we don't have sex with each other. I think Lolly and Gina also play with Gareth and Ciara, but neither Adrian nor I am involved with that."

Lauren nodded to indicate she understood but was obviously considering how things were.

Opening the door from the foyer into the lounge, I followed Lauren inside. Lolly and Sofia were busy becoming 'reacquainted'. Lolly was slumped back on the couch with her knees lifted and apart and her heels on the seat cushion.

Sofia was between Lolly's thighs. She had lifted Lolly's dress above Lolly's hips and pulled Lolly's thong off before tossing it aside and was furiously lapping at my wife's pussy.

Lolly tapped Sofia on the back near her shoulders.

Sofia rocked back onto her heels and, without even a skerrick of embarrassment, said to me, "Sorry about this, John. But I never got to do it when Brigid was at home as I was too young. I'm just making up for lost time, you know?"

Lolly was looking at me anxiously, so I reassured her, "Between these walls, there are no limits and no boundaries, remember, my love?"

We say that, but it's not wholly accurate. There are boundaries, and there are limits. Everyone involved must be a minimum of 18-years-of-age. Everything must be consensual. And anyone can change their mind and remove consent at any time.

Lolly smiled at me and grabbed Sofia's head between her hands before kissing her passionately.

"I missed you, Sofa Bed," Lolly told her between kisses.

'Interesting pet names,' I thought. 'Lolly britches, could that be an allusion to Lolly's squirting abilities? And Sofa Bed. I wonder if that's because Sofia likes to be 'slept' on?'

Lauren didn't seem the least fazed at her relative's incestuous behaviour.

"You're not bothered by this, Miss Lauren?" I asked.

"Should I be?" Lauren returned.

"Most people would be," I explained.

We're not your average family, John. There's been a family tradition as far back as the Shephard family's recorded history records. On their eighteenth birthday, the boys are given to their mothers so they can be taught how to make love and how to please a woman. The girls are given to their fathers to be gently deflowered and to be taught how to please their husbands.

The tradition works, as there hasn't been a divorce in our family in our 400 years of recorded history.

Can you make a cup of tea, please? I'm quite parched," Lauren added as if she hadn't just delivered a bombshell.

Inadvertently, I had continued the tradition with my daughter. Sure, it was a little later than her 18th birthday, but close enough.

Lauren sat at the kitchen bench as I made the tea. She had turned the high-backed stool around to watch Lolly and Sofia play.

Lolly and Sofia were wrestling, trying to get the other naked. They were both laughing and giggling like schoolgirls. Sofia was a little bigger and heavier than Lolly, so she had the advantage, but Lolly was cheating outrageously. Every time it looked like Sofia was getting the better of her, Lolly would grab one of Sofia's nipples and twist it mercilessly. If she couldn't reach a nipple, Lolly would stick a finger in Sofia's pussy or up her ass.

Lolly's thong was already on the floor, and her dress had been pulled up almost to her shoulders, but her bra was still done up, so there was a bit to go yet.

Sofia had, so far, only lost her knickers, although her magnificent mammary set had been dragged out of her blouse and bra, and her coat was undone.

When the girls came face to face, they would stop wrestling and engage in passionate tongue kisses until one or the other started up again.

I noticed Sofia was being cautious not to lie or press on Lolly's stomach, so I gathered that Lolly had told Sofia she was pregnant or that Sofia had worked it out for herself.

I handed Lauren her cup of tea. The smell of her arousal was near peak levels. Why the crotch of her jeans wasn't soaking through with pussy juices, I couldn't fathom. As I made the tea, I could have sworn that Lauren had had a couple of minor orgasms, but when I glanced at her, she returned my gaze stoically, showing no sign that she was sexually excited.

I turned back to the action on the floor.

Sofia's jacket was off, and all her blouse buttons were undone. Sofia's delectable melons were bouncing generously as she and Lolly wrestled.

Lolly was down to only her bra. As I settled down to watch, the bra's clasp came undone, and Lolly was naked.

Forcing Lolly's hands together and above her head, Sofia sat on Lolly's bosom.

"Got you, Lolly Britches!" Sofia yelled triumphantly. "Do you give?"

Lolly struggled for a few seconds longer before relaxing and looking up between Sofia's parted thighs.

"I give," she said in defeat.

"Excellent! Now eat my pussy," Sofia demanded.

Sofia moved forwards and lowered herself onto Lolly's tongue.

"Fuck, you're a top-shelf pussy muncher, Miss Lolly Britches," Sofia moaned a few moments later. "I'm going to cum!"

Sofia's hips bucked as she grabbed a handful of hair on the top of Lolly's head and forced Lolly's mouth as firmly as she could against her clit. A few seconds later, Sofia moaned before squirting her frothy essence onto Lolly's searching tongue, showing big tits wasn't the only inheritable Shephard trait.

I should clear up here that Sofia isn't a Shephard. She is a Munroe. Cybil's maiden name was Munroe, of course. But Sofia was younger than both of Cybil's children, so everyone assumed that Sofia was another of Cybil's kids.

Watching my wife begin to tongue Sofia back to another orgasm was too much for me.

"I'm going to join the action," I told Lauren.

Dropping my clothes to the floor, I got on my knees so I could spread Lolly's thighs and crawl between them.

Sofia felt me sliding between her niece's legs and turned 180 degrees so she could watch me eat Lolly out.