MILF to Slut Ch. 05 - Relatively Speaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!" Sofia moaned and squirted over my balls.

I pulled out of her.

"Who do you want where Miss Sofia?" I asked her.

"I've already had Adrian in my ass, so I'd like you in there while I ride Adrian, please," she replied.

Adrian shuffled further down so Sofia could straddle his hips and guide his massive cock into her gash.

Once she had settled into place, Gina used her tongue to prepare her great-aunt's ass to take my thick 7-inches.

Once Gina was satisfied Sofia's ring was wet enough to easily take my cock, Gina wrapped her hand around my shaft and positioned me at Sofia's ring.

Sofia had been gagging for this since Friday afternoon, so I felt no need to be gentle. Once I felt the head of my cock slip slightly into Sofia's ass, I grabbed a handful of her long red hair and pulled her head back before shoving my hips roughly forwards.

All seven inches piled into her ass.

"OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sofia screamed as I thrust into her.

Twitching and spasming, Sofia came again. Sofia squirted so hard that her juices hit my balls before bouncing down onto Adrian's.

Sofia sagged there between Adrian and me for a moment, seemingly almost passed out. She shuddered, moaned deeply and lustfully and tentatively pushed her taut ass back at me.

Pushing down on her hips, I impaled her completely on Adrian's long fuck pole.

Sofia moaned deeply and gutturally again, "I feel so full, boys. I feel so fucking full of cock I think I'm losing my mind. Oh, fuck me. Please fuck me. I need to cum on your big cocks, you big beautiful men."

Who were we to deny the girl?

Adrian and I had gotten pretty good at double penetrating Lolly and Gina as we'd done it so often, so it wasn't long before we were pounding Sofia for all she was worth.

Sofia exploded from rocketing orgasm to screaming as she came to squirting and moaning as we fucked her.

As I thrust into her ass, I would shove her hips brutally down, forcing her to take the entire length of Adrian's massive tool inside her quim. Every time I forced her down, she moaned, and as I released her, she would squirt juices over Adrian and me.

After nearly 40 minutes of this, Sofia pleaded, "I can't take anymore, boys. Fill me with cum, please. I want to drown in your essence."

Roaring together, my son and I complied. I could feel Adrian's huge tool twitching and jerking across mine as we shot load after load into Sofia's love holes.

After we were done, I rolled onto my back and helped Sofia off Adrian. She virtually collapsed against the wall the bed was pushed up against.

Gina spread her thighs then lowered her sweet pussy onto my tongue before taking my dick in her mouth and carefully licking and sucking me clean.

I was concentrating on bringing my daughter to a climax when I felt my son's big heavy balls on my forehead. I watched Adrian's massive pussy-lip-spreader part my daughter's labia and glide deeply into her snatch.

At this angle, it was impossible not to have at least a part of my tongue licking along my son's penis as he stroked in and out of my daughter, but I was beyond caring. Being back with Gina and having Sofia there had me hotter than I was the previous night with Cybil.

As Adrian pulled out, ready to thump back into his sister's cunt, Gina got a little cramp and straightened up.

Instead of sliding back into my daughter, my son's dick dropped out and hit my lips. Old instincts took over and allowed Adrian's cock to slide into my mouth without realising what I was doing.

I'm not the cock sucker my wife and daughter are, but I've always enjoyed deep-throating the trans girlfriends I've had over the years. Adrian's tool slipped past my gag reflex and into the back of my mouth without a hitch.

"Fuck! That is so hot!" Sofia moaned as she shoved three fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit with her thumb.

Gina swung her leg over so she could climb off my face leaving me staring up at my youngest son.

'Fuck!' I thought. 'What have I done?'

I waited to be thrown off and punched in the face.

My son stared at me for what seemed a long time, but then his cock throbbed in my mouth, so I gave it a bit of an experimental suck and swirled my tongue around the shaft.

Adrian groaned, and the two girls moaned with him.

"Fuck yes, brother," Gina moaned. "Fuck your father's mouth."

Adrian reached for my head. I feared that I had ruined everything. I thought my son would freak out, throw me off, and storm out, never to be seen or heard from again. Instead, he took the back of my head and chin in his hands so he could tilt my head to an angle allowing his shaft a straight line across my lips, past the gag reflex and down my throat.

Adrian began to face fuck me. I used all the skills I knew. Sucking firmly as he stroked into me, swirling my tongue around the head and shaft as he pulled back.

It didn't take him long. With a deep, almost gorilla-like grunt, my son's practically 10-inch donger exploded into my mouth. Swallowing quickly, I was able to accept all that he had down my throat.

Staring into the abyss, my son pulled his softening dick out of my mouth and sat back.

Gina jumped him, and Sofia jumped me. Before I could think about what happened, Sofia had me on my back and guided her red hot snatch onto my raging cock.

"You have to do that again, John," she moaned. "That was so fucking hot I came just watching. You and Adrian will have to put on a show for us all cos I'm sure Cybil and Lauren will fucking love it too!"

"Hear, hear," Gina echoed as she bounced on her brother's rapidly hardening cock. "It was so sexy, OMFG! I didn't cum, but it would have only needed me to rub my clit and .... Bang ... you know?

"Mum will lose her mind when she sees you two at it!"

The four of us came simultaneously.

"You going to be okay?" I asked Adrian.

He gave me a wan smile, "If the girls are okay with it, I guess I can be too."

He shook his head and gave me a wider grin, "So, dad, where did you learn to do that?"

"What?" I asked.

"Suck cock that well."

"Your mum and I experimented quite a bit. Especially when we were away on holidays," I explained.

"Is there anything you haven't tried?" he asked.

I couldn't think of anything just then.

Sofia got up.

"I'm going to go and join Lauren and Lolly," Sofia said, using Lolly's preferred name for the first time. "Seeing's as my niece is now a hot bitch I may as well see if she's any good in the sack."

Gina and Adrian were cuddling and talking. I think Gina was reassuring him everything was okay. I was feeling a ... well ... a lot ... weirded out, so I got up to leave.

Opening the room to my bedroom, I watched as Lolly, Lauren, and Sofia arranged themselves into a mouth to pussy triangle. They looked incredibly sexy, but they also looked like they wanted to enjoy each other, so I headed for Cybil's room.

I knocked.

"Come in," came Cybil's melodious voice.

I slipped inside and stood leaning against the door.

Cybil flicked on the bedside lamp.

"You okay, honey?" She asked.

"Not really, mum," I replied, almost in tears.

"What happened?"

I explained what I'd done.

Cybil looked at me and somehow fixed it.

"John, you're saying to me that father/daughter incest is good, mother/daughter incest is divine, and mother/son incest is excellent, but father/son incest is wrong?"

"I guess I am," I replied. "Sounds silly when you put it like that, though."

"Remember, John, inside these walls, there are no rules and limitations as long as everyone is legal aged and everything is consensual. That's what you and my daughter say, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"And did he enjoy what you did?"

I nodded, 'He came in my mouth quickly."

"And if we all want to see you do it again, would you?"

"Yes, mum."

"Then come and make love to me. Suddenly I'm hotter than a Tasmanian farm girl whose mother has left her alone with her daddy for the day,"

So I did.

Tidying up the loose ends:

The church never did find Cybil, Lauren and Sofia a house, but it worked out fine.

About a month after coming to visit, Lauren marched into Lolly's and my bedroom as we were cuddling on the bed.

"I'm pregnant with your child," she told me.

Then demanded a permanent room for herself and another for her forthcoming child. Lauren had only ever wanted to be a wife and mother, and Lolly wished to work, so that worked well.

Lauren had another two children to me. All five kids fear her switch holding right hand. She rules them with a love that is strict and devoted. I know my kids are safe with her because she would lay her life down to protect them.

Cybil married Clive. He stood as much chance against Cybil as Ciara did the day Lolly seduced her.

In Clive, I have never seen someone so sickeningly happy. He dotes on Cybil and follows her around like a long-lost puppy. Cybil insisted he let me pay to have his knees done.

"I'm not pushing you around in a wheelchair because of your foolish pride," she told him.

She has him on a strict diet and exercise program. Clive must have lost close to 65 lbs (30 Kg). She's forbidden him his favourite tipple, XXXX Gold and has him drinking a premium beer, but only two cans a night.

He is allowed as many scotch rocks as he wants, though. Clive has always been a rum and coke man.

Cybil makes him walk with her every evening as they inspect the rock garden she had him build to match Lolly's. Any recalcitrant weed that dares show its head is soon removed.

With the weight loss and the shaved head, if you screw your eyes up, you could almost believe he was Bruce Willis' older brother.

I asked him how his first marital night went.

The old codger gave me a broad smile, "I gently made love to Cybil until she could take all of me. It only took from 10.00 pm until 8.00 am the next morning. The poor girl couldn't walk all the next day, though."

I didn't believe him, so I asked mum.

She pierced me with a stare before chuckling softly when I described what Clive had said.

"Viagra is a wonderful thing, John," she told me. "He was able to stay hard, and he just kept stroking and touching and gently massaging me until he was able to slip inside me. It was an awesome experience! And! I was walking just before midday!"

Well ... I had to ask.

A bikini-clad Ciara encountered a naked Sofia in the hot tub. Sofia had been stalking the poor girl for at least a week. Ciara stood even less chance against the overtly sexual Sofia than she did against Lolly.

After fingering Ciara to several orgasms in the tub, Sofia insisted Ciara take her up to meet Gareth.

Lolly assures me they were only as loud as Lauren and I were, not as loud as Cybil and I had been.

Sofia marched into our room one afternoon about three weeks after that encounter and announced she, too, was pregnant.

She wasn't sure whose baby it was, mine, Adrian's or Gareth's, but she didn't care. She was 'way too young and beautiful to be weighted down by a child, so we would have to raise it'.

Sofia made an appointment to see a gynaecologist to check on her child's progress and to get an idea when the baby was due and promptly fell madly and deeply in love.

Her gynaecologist was an older distinguished man whose wife had recently past. They were both totally smitten and were married inside of a month.

Sofia kept her child and had three more in quick succession. She almost matches Clive in the 'sickeningly happy' stakes.

Sofia's huge now. She must weigh almost 290 lbs (130 kg). She's still as sexy as all hell, though. I'd still tip her into bed if she gave me a chance. I suggested it one afternoon she and her kids were visiting.

"Jonathon would not approve," she told me.

Endings.

Readers, I hope you have enjoyed your journey with me, Lolly, et al., but now it must end. All the stories have been told, and there will be no more until my female offspring reach their eighteenth birthday.

I'm looking forwards to maintaining our family's tradition.

The actual End.