All Comments on 'MILFception Ch. 03'

by rifkinraf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rifkinrafrifkinraf4 months agoAuthor

Alright. I think this is everything that’s going to be important in future chapters:

John and Pam go to the store and find a cucumber about the same size as his dick. They run into one of his old teachers, Ms. June. Ms. June says she has something for John’s mother and says she will drop it off at the house later.

John meets Ginny at the gym, and they have sex in the staff locker room. Ginny tells him, “Just so you know my husband doesn’t care what I do, so long as nobody touches my pussy.”

John realizes that Ginny doesn’t fit the simulation’s pattern, he wasn’t hung up about her as a teen, and didn’t have any regrets about her. He gets a message from the lab while they are having sex that says, “John! We almost had it, but somet…” He infers from this that they also realized something is different about what is happening in the simulation.

Ginny guesses that John is having sex with Pam, and he confirms it, but tells her it was a one-time thing.

John and Ginny get caught by another employee, and Ginny tells him if he doesn’t tell their boss she will blow him tomorrow. He agrees.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings4 months ago

I like this series and am curious what happens next. Sex scenes are hot and flirtatious and well described. Hope the hero isn't pulled from the simulation too soon.

Stillness1977Stillness19774 months ago

rifkin, a fantastic story! Love the nasty moms and MILFs, and especially when they take it up the ass.

Hope to see many more chapters ... before they figure out how to end the simulation.

Keep writing --

pois11pois113 months ago

The simulation is going off the rails I see. I wonder whether it has a goal in mind (his mother coming home next weekend a Chekov's Gun?) or if it's just making things up as it goes along with nudges from him and his colleagues outside the sim.

The breathplay was hot as fuck, so hoping for more scenes like that (or even rougher as he gets bolder with the situation).

Damn good writing, looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrifkinraf@rifkinraf
Thank you for the warm welcome back. I've been working on more serious projects, but it feels good to be on this side again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

MILFception Series Info