Milfdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
441 Followers

"My poor baby, but that does look to be a significant problem," she said, sounding concerned.

"It's ok, I will take a cold shower," I said, trying to walk around her.

"No, baby, Mommy said, she will help you when you have these problems, and this one isn't your fault." She cooed, stroking my face lovingly.

"But, er, what can we do other than a cold shower, I mean?" I asked, confused but aroused by the thought of what might happen.

"Well, normally I'd say, just ignore these sinful thoughts," she said, while clearly thinking things over, "but your wicked aunt has gotten you so worked up, I think I may have to help." She whispered the last part as if it were a sin to say it out loud.

"Help, how?" I asked, trying my best not to smile at this unexpected turn of events.

"Well, w-well maybe I, well, I just have to lend you a hand," she said, stuttering, her face so red I feared for her health.

"No, I-I, I don't think that's a good idea. Mama, your beliefs..." I was beside myself; my god-fearing, puritanic, hot-as-hell stepmother was going to wank me off! It didn't get any better than this!

"I agree, baby, but your wicked aunt got you all riled up on purpose; you can't be expected to ignore that!" She said this, staring at my hard cock bulging out of my shorts.

"I, I just think it's my duty as your mother to help, so it doesn't hurt you, baby," she whispered, still staring at my cock.

"Well, it, it does hurt, Mama," I whispered. Damn, I was excited. I mean, how far would she go?

She led me upstairs to my bedroom, looking very unsure of herself. The godly Christian who would barely allow my father to touch her was about to stroke off her stepson.

I went and sat straight on my bed as she looked anywhere but at me.

"Look, I can see how uncomfortable this is making you; I think we should just..." was all I managed as she came and sat beside me.

"No, you need this, and I'm strong enough in my beliefs to help," she said. "Now we take your thing out," she whispered the last part, blushing profusely.

She didn't have to tell me twice; I'd tried, and my conscience was clear from here on out. I dropped my shorts and sat there looking at her with a massive hard-on. I mean, my aunt had me worked up, but this thing had steel girders running through it! It looked closer to eight inches now than seven, and she gasped when she looked at it in the open, wild and free, so to speak.

"Oh, Oh my! That, that looks painful, Matthew," she whispered in awe, and she couldn't take her eyes off it.

To be fair, this was the most magnificent my cock had ever looked--thick and hard, glistening with veins as it pulsed menacingly as she stared at it. I decided to help her along and grabbed my cock, slowly stroking it while staring at her. Her breath caught, and she mumbled something before her hand came out and covered mine.

"You, you shouldn't do that, son," she whispered. "Here, let me help you."

She slowly replaced my hand with hers, and her dainty hand gripped my throbbing cock lightly, her breathing hitched as it pulsed and danced in her hand.

"Why, er, why, is it doing that?" She gasped, but she gripped slightly tighter.

"It's because you're holding me, Mama," I said quietly, trying to think of anything to prolong this, as just her touch was driving me crazy.

"Me, why would you want, oh my!" She gasped as my cock continued to throb and dance in her hand.

"Be, because you're beautiful, Mommy, so very beautiful and sexy." I gasped as she gripped me tighter and slowly started to move her hand up and down.

"Me, but you shouldn't; you shouldn't see me that way, baby," she said, her hand moving freely now, sliding up and down my hard cock, her eyes never leaving it for a second.

I winced as I tried to keep it under control, but she took that to mean pain.

"What's wrong, baby?" She gasped and stopped moving her heavenly hand.

"It's just a little, a little, well, sometimes when it's this hard, I use lotion," I whispered, embarrassed.

"Yes, I see, it is so very very hard, isn't it, baby," she cooed, then she looked into my eyes and smiled as she licked her hand before stroking me again.

I was beside myself now, as she was stroking my hard cock with purpose. She stared at me and then my cock before employing her second hand at the base. Fuck me! She was now stroking me off with both her hands; they were so dainty, I looked fucking huge held in them, and it was all I could do not to cum straight away.

"Is this okay, baby?" She whispered, "Does it feel good to have Mommy stroke your big, hard c-cock?" Her eyes were switching between mine and my cock now, and she seemed to be getting into the swing of things as her tongue swept across her lips.

"It feels so good, Mama, but it's sooo hard," I groaned as I leaned against her.

Surprisingly, she didn't shrug me off, and I nuzzled into her neck.

Her breath caught and then sped up faster as I leaned into her; she was stroking me with firm, fluid strokes now, her eyes fixed on my dick in concentration as she licked her lips. I was nuzzling her neck when my hand came over onto her thigh; she was too distracted to notice. I slowly moved it up her leg until it slipped into the space at the top of her thigh, and I was resting it against her warm mound.

Unknowingly, she started to ever so gently rub herself against my hand. The best bit about it was that I could use this as a distraction against the incredible feeling her hand was providing.

She was breathing almost as hard as I was now, and my hand was seeing its fair share of the action. I made the mistake of gently rubbing her pussy instead of just letting her rub. She moaned so sexually that I almost came, and her eyes went wide when she realised what she was doing.

"Oh no, baby, we mustn't," she said breathlessly now, "we can't." She slipped to the floor, leaving her on her knees in front of me.

"This is just for you, baby; you mustn't touch Mommy," she said, gasping, her eyes wide with lust.

She then started stroking me again as she watched me; my eyes never left hers, and my hand went to her shoulder. She shivered and almost pleaded with me to behave as my hand went lower to her breast. She gasped but stopped what she was going to say when my cock lurched in her hands. As soon as I felt her small breasts, my hand travelled slowly, so she could stop me at any time until I cupped her breast in my hand.

She could see the effect this was having on me, and she quickened her pace, stroking me furiously now. and I started to warn her as my hand groped her breast through her top.

"Fuuuuuuuuck mommmmyyyy," I moaned as I felt the surge in my balls. My fingers twisted her nipple and her mouth flew open.

I came hard; she was looking at my cock, and I burst out rope after rope of cum, all pointed directly at her face. The first shot hit her in the mouth, and it was a lot; the load went into her mouth, and she gasped, causing her to swallow it. She didn't move my cock at all, and the next two coated her face before she flinched back, not letting go of my cock until I finished cumming.

We both stared at each other for a second before she once again fled, leaving me basking in a post-sex glow, lying on my bed, as I drifted off to sleep. What will be will be...

Darren13
Darren13
441 Followers
12