Milfs and Studs Ch. 04

Story Info
A hot morning for Carol.
11.5k words
4.41
8.7k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some escaped sex-starved convicts (John, Nick and Tom) invaded the rich house where Carol and her son Scott are living. Carol has been roughly and repeatedly sexed by them. Same fate for her friends Helen and Suzy.

Carol and Scott are an incestuous couple.

In the last Chapter John rapes Helen.

The characters Carol, Scott, John, Nick, Tom and Helen are described in previous Chapter 1.

In addition:

Suzy is widow, 60 yo, 5'4" height, GG cups, 120 pounds.

Other cited characters in this Chapter:

.Bert is basket player, about 20 yo, Carol's lover.

.Rudy is Helen's older incestuous son, 19 yo. In the past he had some sexual intercourses with Carol.

This Chapter could belong to both "Incest/Taboo" and "Erotic Couplings".

I choose the first one, because the Chapter contains an incestuous scene between Carol and Scott and because Scott is sexually attracted by watching his mother's sex scenes

The storyteller is Scott.

-----------------------

Yesterday night, after dinner, all of us stayed in the living room. I took place in a chair in front of the large couch where mom and Helen were sitting in the lap of the two guys. Mom and Tom at one side, Helen and John at the other side.

The men were dressed in jeans and shirts, while the women were allowed to wear only some skimpy thong panties. Two sets of wonderful breasts were fully exposed, to give free access to the grabbing squeezing hands of the horny guys.

For a better amusement, sometimes the guys shared their women.

Few minutes before midnight John and Tom decided to stop the orgy. After several long drinks of whiskey, both the mature wives were unable to stay on their feet. Without hesitation the guys took care of their dames and scooped them up. Tom picked mom up like a feather and carried her to one room, while John cradled the unconscious Helen in his muscled arms and walked to another room.

I went to sleep.

Around six o' clock I was woken up by louder moans and squeals of delight. No doubts that the young studs were playing and entertaining the older babes. Tom was fucking mom. In the cunt, in the ass, in her mouth or between her lovely boobs? I drove away those thoughts and restarted to sleep.

Ten o'clock in the morning.

I am in the kitchen for my breakfast. Tom and mom are sitting around the table. Mom tells me that Helen is still in bed to regain strength, while John, Nick and Suzy are in the backyard.

When Tom finishes his cup of coffee, he walks away and I remain alone with mom. She wears only a towel wrapped around her hips. Her voluminous tits are in full display.

I approach her and kisses her lips, cupping her right tit in my palm. The texture of her flesh is intoxicating. Her unblemished white skin is velvety smooth and her body gives off a delicate scent of roses.

"How good you smell today, mom!" I exclaim.

"Tom took care." she explains, letting me play with her tit. "He carried me to the bathroom and gave me a full service. All traces of our sex disappeared, except for this one!" And mom shows me a red bruise on her upper arm.

"You met a cannibal, sweetie! You must be careful with your lovers!" I reprimand her. At the same time, I pull her long nipple off, rolling it between thumb and finger. Then I bend my head to her face and press my mouth against hers, as my tongue explores her tonsils. My free hand harpoons also her left boob. Mom lets out some soft moans.

We remain in this position for a couple of minutes. When I dislodge my mouth from hers, she takes a long breath.

"Naughty boy, did you forget that I am your mother? Who taught you to kiss your mother that way and grab her tits?" Her massive mammaries are still in my full possession.

"Mom, I love you. You are the most beautiful female in the world, you are the woman of my life!"

I drag her to a chair where I seat with her on my lap. My tit-massage continues and mom enjoys it.

I take one edge of the towel which covers her nudity.

"Why this stuff?" I ask "Did you lose your panties?"

"My panties? Shredded to pieces! These sex-starved hunks destroy my underwear!"

"A bruise on your skin and destroyed panties! Your last night's lover is a violent rapist!" I bounce mom's heavy boobs in my palms.

"Rough, yes! But he was also gentle with me! All those drinks, yesterday evening, had knocked me out. I was groggy. I just needed a good sleep and Tom let me sleep. He carried me to his room and laid me on the bed beside him, my head resting on his chest, his large black hands covering my full boobs. He didn't wake me up till today morning. When I awoke his hands were still playing with my tit-flesh!"

"Didn't he fuck you?"

"Of course he fucked me! He fucked my brains out! That guy is full of stamina and energy! He plunged his cock in my pussy where he stayed during one hour and more, long and hard! He made me cum and cum! How many times? I don't know, Scott! I lost count! Tom is a fucking machine, like his companions! He kneaded, manipulated and molded my breasts in any ways! He was crazy about them! Then he stood up and without pulling his cock out of my cunt he walked me along the room, my legs wrapped around his back, my hands around his neck! I felt like a little baby! I don't remember how long he took me in that position, his black palms cupping my white ass cheeks for support, his mouth glued to mine!"

I tear the towel off of mom's hips. She seats in my lap, all naked like the day she was born, fifty-two years ago. The events of the last few days have changed our life and now mom lets me take any kind of liberties on her body. My thumb flicks her protruding clit and my finger caresses her cunt walls. My other hand is taking care of her left boob. All of it. The long nipple, the rosy areola, the satiny skin and the delicious mole on the outer side of her soft fleshy mound. Mom's curvaceous mature body is a carnal temptation for my hardening cock. The description of her night of sex with the young black stud has aroused my senses to the no return point.

"Continue, mom! Tell me everything!"

"He was in full control, Scott! After so much cum I was exhausted, but he was screwing me uninterruptedly without ejaculating. His cockhead caressed my womb, his tongue was pushed into my throat. The room became too small for his exuberance. Still impaled on his rod, he carried me outside to the backyard, where the cool air invigorated me. He walked me along the poolside, all the time bouncing my body up and down on his cock like a puppet. I begged him repeatedly to stop, till finally he complied and got out of me. But he was not finished, because he laid me on a table. He gave a long look of admiration to my exposed front side, then he started to lick suck and bite any portion of my body, from head to feet. He had a fetish for my hairless armpits. His tongue laved them and he nuzzled in their soft hollows. He bit voraciously the tender flesh of my upper arms, he licked my pale white skin. My breasts were his second target. He grabbed fondled slapped and caressed them, letting out groans of satisfaction. His teeth grazed my erect nipples, his lips massaged my areolae. His powerful hands squished my boobs together and drew both peaks into his hot mouth. Too much, Scott, too much! His action made me come again, then I passed out."

Her words are too much also for myself. I can't wait to fuck her. Mom is easy to handle. She is a little toy and I have no difficult to lift and cradle her, her arms around my neck, her eyes open wide in surprise.

"Continue in my room, mom. Bed will be more comfortable!" I say, while walking with the mature milf in my arms.

"Are you going to put your mom in bed with you?"

"Yes, little Carol! In bed with me!"

"It's a sin, Scott! You're my son!"

"Yes, I'm your son! And your son claims for his portion of fun with his big-boobed mom!" She is ready to reply, but I don't give her time to speak. My French kiss on her mouth is long and passionate. Her busty body is totally abandoned in my voluptuous embrace.

When we enter the room, mom murmurs with a winking look "Scott, you enjoy cradling your own mother, don't you?"

"Of course, mom! You're small and light like a little baby! Ever since those fucking bastards took over our house, you've always been in their arms. You pass from one's arms to the other's arms without ever touching the ground, as a weightless object. Now, finally, it's my turn!" I bend my head to her chest and gently kiss her nipples and areolae. Her squeals of joy show her appreciation.

I put her down to ground, then I seat on the edge of the bed and pull her between my open thighs. She stands up, her tits at the same level of my head. My mouth faces her perfumed skin. The natural swelling of the twin globes is intoxicating.

"Your boobs are juicy, mom. I love your juicy boobs!"

"Thanks Scott! Many men love my boobs!"

"Many men you say! You mean many lovers! And Bert is one of them, isn't he?"

"Bert? Bert is really addicted to my boobs! Listen what happened few months ago, when he invited me, with your father's permission, for a weekend at his uncle's sumptuous house, twenty miles from our town. We spent three full days there and we were alone. Only Bert and myself. Nobody else. Well, the whole time he wanted me fully naked or topless. For three days I had to forget my clothes. Sometimes in the morning he let me wear only a pair of skimpy panties. My naked breasts were always exposed to his adoring gaze and offered to his aroused hands and mouth. Bert loves carrying me in his strong arms, like a baby. He says that any young man would love to cradle a mature female body, especially when the lady is endowed with a set of gorgeous large tits in a child-like frame like mine. He says that I am incredibly soft-skinned and fleshy and that I am the most appetizing female he has ever seen and felt. He says that a tiny mature woman like me is made to fulfil men's desire for sex much more than any teen beauty."

"The fucking Bert is right!" I reply. "You have got big boobs on a small body, mom! A petite woman with big boobs is a wet dream of most men! They love cradling and cuddling a petite big-titted body like yours!"

I bend my head down to suck greedily one of her nipples in my mouth, as my hands caress her smooth-skinned hips. She moans and my cock grows hard.

I stand up and undress myself, then I pick her up by her armpits and place her on the bed, where I lay beside her.

"Oooohhhh... my son wants to fuck me!" she cooes.

"Yes mommy, I want to fuck your little pussy!" I say, putting one arm around her body and massaging gently her upper arms and tits. "But first I want hearing from you the ending of your sex session with Tom!"

"Nothing more to tell, Scott! I was laying on the table. His hand and mouth took possession of my pussy. He flicked and sucked my clit, he rubbed his fingertip along my lips and inside me. The combination sent me over the edge. I was breathing heavily, I was crying.

He picked me up like a rag doll and deposited me on a sun-mattress. He was on top of me, he pinched both my nipples at the same time and pushed his enormous cock. Its head reached my womb. I screamed. He pumped his dick in and out rapidly. It lasted few minutes, no more, because after a while he got out. He knelt over me and pointed his rod to my breasts. When he exploded, a torrent of sperm, like I had never seen before, flooded totally my chest. He splashed his warm cream all over my tits. My nipples and areolae disappeared under his semen. Streams of cum leaked from my breasts down to the mattress. It looked like he was pissing, not cumming. When he was finished I felt totally humiliated. He scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom. 'My little girl needs a good shower', he said. He was gentle. First he made me pissing, then he soaped, cleaned, washed and dried me accurately. He added finally some sprays of perfume. He wrapped a towel around my hips and led me to the kitchen for a nutritious breakfast."

"Everybody in the house is fucking you, mom!" I say. Now my hand slides from her chest to her crotch where my middle finger rubs up and down the split, without invading her.

"Oooooohhhhhh... Scott... oooooohhhhh..." she squirms.

"I love your bald pussy, mommy!" I say.

I kiss her mouth as I open her cunt lips in search of the G-spot. When she gasps and sucks hard on my tongue I know I have found it.

"Ooooohhhhhh gaaawwwwddd..." she cries.

I swipe the edge of her spot.

"My gaaawwwddd... oooohhhhhh... you hit it... you hit it, Scott!"

My teeth clamp around the base of her right nipple and my tongue flicks it. She screeches.

"You want to fuck, don't you, mom?" I exclaim, freeing her tit but not her twat.

"Yes yes... fuck your mom... fuck me, son... give me your cock... fill me up... please... please..."

"My mom wants my cock!" I shout out. "Okay baby... okay, you got it! Here it is... take it all, mom!" And in no time I position myself on her supine body and penetrate her with the eight inches of my engorged cock. All of it, in one thrust, till the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she moans softly, shivering in lust.

Her cunt has known a lot of far more voluminous members than mine lately. My cock meets no resistance and I can pump easily, in and out of her sex tube.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk!" she gasps and pants heavily.

"I'm deep in you, mom!" I exclaim.

"My son owns my pussy! My son makes me a slut for his beautiful cock!" she says in horniness, raising her legs up and folding them loosely around my waist.

"Do you like my sliding cock?" I ask arrogantly.

"Yes, Scott, I love your cock in my insides! Fuck me, Scott! Fuck your mommy!" she answers, as I move faster and faster in her pulsating sex. Her tits swing erotically on her chest and my fingers dig into them, into her pleasant flesh.

"Ooooohhhhh... mmmmmmmm... "she moans as her eyes flutter and she breaths deeper.

"My cock is yours, mommy! You're my love! My own mom! My beautiful mom letting me fulfil my fantasies!" My hands cup steadily her full breasts, while my dick is running up and down her hot channel.

"Ooooohhhh baby... oooooh... fuck me Scott... fuck meeeee..." she cries.

"I make you cum, mom!" I exclaim, while her body starts to shudder.

"Ohhhhhh... ggggaaaawwwwdddd... feeeels ssssoooo good!" she screams out, as her pussy spasms around my cock.

"Cum on my cock, baby!" I shout at her, pistoning her pussy with deep hard thrusts.

"Stop... stop now! I'm done with you, Scott! I can't take it anymore!" she yells, after coming down from her orgasm.

"I'm not done! Not yet, bitch! I didn't cum! I want to fuck!" I continue my relentless assault on her cunt.

"Oooooohhhhhh... baby, you fuck your mom... ooooooohhhhhh... you want mom's pussy... I love you, Scott!" she exclaims.

Mom submits to me. I am in full dominance over her.

"You want me to cum for you, bitch?" I ask in a harder thrust against her wet vagina.

"Yes... yes... cum for me... fuck me hard... give me your seed... your cock... I'm yours... your mommy is yours, Scott!"

"You are mine, mom! You have what you want! You have my cock!"

Another thrust follows, then finally "I'm unloading into you, bitch!" I exclaim. "I fill your pussy! Take my jism, slut!" and my balls explode a plentiful load into her sex tube.

"Oooohhhhhh my god, Scott! My gaaawwwwd! What a fuck!" She looks up into my eyes as I get out of her pussy.

I smile and she smiles back.

We lie naked and exhausted on the bed, side by side.

"I made my son cumming into me!" she says with a smirk.

I sneer. "Yes baby, you did it! You really are the best mom in the world! But now I need to clean you up! Let's go for a shower! Okay?"

"Okay, master! Carry me! I can't walk!" she winks at me, throwing her arms around my neck.

"Sure, baby girl!" I reply, wrapping her in my arms as I lift myself off the bed.

Mom is a sweet burden as I carry her to the bathroom.

"I love you more than anything in the world, mom!" I say, hugging her body close to mine.

"I know, Scott! I love you too, with all my heart!" she whispers in my ears.

We get into the bathroom.

"I have to pee!" she giggles to me and tries to go to the toilet. I stop her and tell her to enter the shower. She walks in.

The fucking bastards, since they entered our house, have made her lose all intimacy. By now, for mom, it has become a habit to pee in front of everyone.

"Okay baby, let me enjoy your pee!" I cheer her on.

She gives me a mischievous look and crouches down.

Then she starts to pee. A golden stream flows from her pussy lips. I smile to her and I walk into the shower, as she continues to pee. When she finishes, I lift her up in the air, by her armpits, till her crotch is right at my mouth level. I give her a lovely kiss on her wet pussy.

I turn on the shower and let the water run.

I squirt some shampoo into my hands and lather down her body, paying special attention to her boobs and butt. Then I start to wash her. She is holding onto me. When my hand strokes her little mature cunt she lets out a soft moan. I slowly slid a finger into her hot pussy and she squirms in my arms.

"Your pussy belongs to me, mommy. When those bastards will leave, you will be sharing your bed with me all night long!" I say.

A hot kiss on my lips is her condescending reply.

When our shower is over, we are toweling each other dry.

I want to reach every part of her delicious body.

"Bend over the sink, baby!" I ask her and she complies.

I wipe in between her ass cheeks, where I see her cute puckered ass hole. I kiss it, sliding my tongue over it.

"A mother does not expect this treat from her son!" she exclaims in mock rebuke.

I ignore her words and turn my attention to her breasts.

Her big boobs are perfect. The hard long nipples are poking straight out. I hold them in my hands. Mom is standing in front of me, with a slight smile on her pretty face.

"What size are they, baby?" My question is provocative, because I already know the answer.

"Thirty-six double D! You should know it very well, young boy! You always hold them in your hands!" That's exactly what I wanted to hear from her. A shiver of excitement shakes my senses at her words.

"Mmmmmmmmm... they feel so good, sweetie!" I squeeze the twin globes and play with them for a while. Then I lean down and suck a nipple into my mouth as my mom moans with appreciation. I let the hard bud popping out of my lips and turn my attention to the other perky nipple. I nibble on it, then I lick my way to her little mole on the left tit.

When my mouth leaves her chest, mom looks at me questioningly.

"Is my son satisfied with the food mommy offered him?"

"Yes I am, sweetheart! Your flesh tastes good!" I land a little spank at open hand on a round ass cheek.

"How dare you, son! Respect your mom!" she exclaims.

"That's a little punishment for the escapades of my little mom who loves young and well-endowed guys!"

Another spank on the second ass cheek follows.

"My son wants dominate his mom!" she utters in a husky tone.

"My mom wants to make her son horny with these nice melons that she cheekily shows off!" I exclaim.

"Do you really like my boobs that much?" she asks, placing the palms of her hands under her tits and lifting them up in a highly erotic gesture.

"Fuck, your boobs are huge, mom! So damn huge!" I say thirstily.

She smiles at me. "Scott, did you forget they are dwarfed by Helen's and Suzy's?"

"Yeah mom! Helen and mainly Suzy have got much bigger boobs than yours! But your body is short, mom! The shortest gal in the house! These puppies in a small body like yours are simply magnificent!" I declaim.

"Wooowww! My son is infatuated with his mom! Why do you like your little mom so much, Scott?" she asks me.