Milfs and Studs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh... oooohhhhhh..." mom moans.

"She comes again! She's wetting my finger! The little mouse is horny for cock! She's hungry for sex!"

John turns his face to us, in a grin of visible satisfaction.

Mom is at his mercy. His mouth descends from her tit to her cunt where his tongue darts over her clit and inside her hole. Now both his hands are fully clutching her tits. He runs them in circles in one direction and then the other. He torments her nipples. She is ready to release.

Her clitoris is a burning mouthful for his lustful mouth. A spasm runs through her body. Mom is climaxing again.

"Ooooohhhhhh gaaaaaawwwwwddd... oooooohhhhh..." she exclaims joyfully, as John

switches his mouth from her clit to her pussy, where he swallows her second squirt.

"You're sweet, baby!" he says, after gulping down her nectar.

A long, passionate kiss on her mouth expresses his satisfaction.

Mom is completely relaxed, her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face.

Five minutes have passed. Mom lies supine on the towel, boobs and pussy on full display. John, sitting next to her, has just finished smoking a cigarette. He looks at me with an expression of evident satisfaction. "Did you like the show? It's not over yet!"

A short caress on her breasts, then without difficulty he turns mom around and positions her on all fours. He pushes her onto her back forcing her to lean on her forearms, her ass up high on display.

John runs his hand over her round buttocks: He massages and slaps them lightly, one after the other. He sticks his middle finger in her pussy, moving it back and forth in her sex tube. Mom lets out low groans.

His head drops down and he starts to munch on her rump cheek. Her ass is shaped perfectly, two perfect bubbles that he nibbles and kisses.

He adds another step to his hand-job, as his index finger flicks her engorged clit. Her moans become louder. He nibbles and kisses on her glutes.

He enjoys the satiny unblemished skin of her delicious derriere and the deep cleavage between her generous ass-globes.

His hand continues to work feverishly on her sex.

"Oooohhhhhh..." she cooes as his fingers explore her vagina and stimulate her aroused clit.

He plants his mouth on her puckered ass-hole, teasing and licking the forbidden entrance. She squirms and pants as his tongue probes her rear tunnel. His face is nestled in the warm welcoming flesh of her tasty butt.

Then his mouth switches again over the twin spheres, where his previous kisses and nibblings become hungry bites.

His free hand clutches a dangling boob. Her fleshy orb is manipulated and squeezed in his powerful grip. The thumb and forefinger of the other hand pull as far out of the hood as possible her erect clit, while the middle finger travels joyfully up her sex-channel.

His teeth bit, suck and chew on her ass, till a hickey mark appears on her pale white skin.

Clit, pussy, tit and ass. John is in full possession of the sensitive spots on mom's body. A third orgasm shakes her vigorously.

"Time for fucking!" John exclaims. "This cute mommy is about to enjoy the biggest cock of her life! Watch and learn, boy! So you'll make her even happier when you'll play with her pussy and ass!"

Mom is positioned doggy style, knees and forearms resting on the cloth, her arse helplessly offered to the eager desires of her master, who kneels behind her. He steps forward and places his member up against her wet cunt. An immense cock versus a small entry. John grabs his dick and pushes it up. Now mom's grunts accompany his push. When it enters her slowly, she cries out. I watch in astonishment mixed to horniness its entering in her vagina. It seems to take her pussy lips with it. Mom gives another sound out, like a dog being whipped. Then the gigantic phallus disappears inside her, pushing the walls of her cunt apart.

"Big... big, John... you're too big... ooooohhhhhhh!" mom groans.

"Not too big for you, Carol! Your pussy already swallowed it!" He continues to slide his long tool deep into her. When he hits her cervix, mom squeals out in pleasure.

Another push and mom gives out a final scream. "John... daddy... you... you're in my womb... oooohhhhh..."

"Yeah, yeah, I crossed the barrier, Carol! I'm caressing your uterus! I'll make you come, beauty! Cum... cum for me... for your daddy! Then I'll fuck your cute ass!"

John is slaving mom under my eyes. I don't feel any jealousy because I only see a mature, small, huge-boobed female that a much young man, much bigger and much stronger than her, is dominating sexually in her most intimate parts.

Without delay I get rid of my shorts and underwear. My warm seed erupts in air from my cock in a boiling stream, as I watch the big stud who slides his large cylinder of meat rhythmically and methodically in and out mommy's body.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk!" mom moans passionately. "My god, daddy, you're so fucking deep in me!"

"How much deep, baby?"

"Deeper than anybody else, daddy!"

"Deeper than your lovers?"

"Yes, daddy, deeper than my lovers!"

"How big is my cock?"

"Big, daddy, big... big!"

"Bigger than Bert's?"

"Yes, yes, daddy, I told you! It's bigger than Bert's! Much fatter than his! You're fucking me with a baseball bat, daddy! Oooooooooo... gaaaawwwwd... I cum, daddy...I cuuuuummmmmmm... aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

John has driven mom again to the breaking point. Low guttural sounds emit from her throat, as her young captor pulls his cock out of her pussy, at the same time encircling her hips with one powerful arm, to prevent her from collapsing to ground.

A thick rivulet of juices escapes her pussy and runs down the inside of her thighs. John inserts one finger in her still gaped cunt and scoops some juices from it. Then his fingertip massages her ass-hole, to loosen it up. His intentions are obvious.

"I made you climax three times, bitch! Who's your master, whore? Who's your daddy?" he asks.

"You... you my... my master, daddy! My big daddy!" she hardly pronounces.

"Are you a slut, Mistress Blum?" One loud spank on her ass-cheek resounds in the air. "Say yes!" he insists.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh... yes... yes... I'm a slut, daddy!" she replies.

"A slut has to spread her ass open!" John exclaims. He licks her rear hole slowly, in circles, before plunging his tongue into it, causing her to gasp and cry out.

"Oooooohhhh... you want to ravage me! You want to split me open! Stop, please! Not in my ass, please!"

"Relax, baby, relax and enjoy!" he whispers in her ear. His tongue runs over her asshole and his hand caresses one round cheek.

"You've got nice globs here!" he says.

"Thanks!" she replies. Now mom doesn't need his support anymore, because she rests steadily on her forearms and knees, ass sticking up in the air. John takes immediately the opportunity to grab a hanging tit and envelop the double D orb entirely in his gigantic grip.

The index finger of his free hand digs again into her cunt to collect her wetness, before smearing it on her asshole.

He works his finger in and out her rear passage and mom's body quivers. A lubricating spit of saliva from his mouth makes easier his penetration.

All is silent around the couple. Only the squishing sound rising from the manipulated channel is heard. When his middle finger joins the index one and both of them begin to push slowly into her, mom squirms. The dominating stud acts methodically, without haste. Under the relentless pressure, her backside muscles relax and the shit channel dilates.

"I fuck your ass, bitch!" John finally exclaims, as he eases his fingers from her body, to replace them with the head of his cock, which rests on the outer edge of her shit tunnel. A hard smashing of her tit in his hand, which causes a cry of pain from mom, precedes the triumphant entry of the massive cock-head into her rectal channel.

"It hurts... stop, please!" mom begs.

"Way is open, baby! Let's see how you feel when you get the rest of it!" He pushes forward into her a little further, till mom's body accepts the first inches of his shaft. Then a pop comes out of her tight cavity as his cock-head passes through her sphincter. Inch by inch the entire dong slides into her. His balls bump into her ass. The horny stud's huge member is totally inserted into her most private parts.

All the while mom is moaning in tiny whispers, but she doesn't open her mouth to say no or to scream her discomfort.

"Are you okay?" John asks, fully imbedded in her body.

She nods her head.

He begins to slide his shaft back and forth in her rear passage, as his free hand starts to play her pussy.

"You're my hot little slut, my fuck-slave!" he growls.

"Ooooohhhhh god... you fuck my ass... I'm such a slut!" she moans softly.

"Your ass is mine, baby!" His cock rubs her channel while his hands manipulate feverishly her tit and clit.

She lets out sexy little sounds as John makes her crazy with lust.

"Ooooohhhh fuck! Don't stop! Fuck my ass! You're my daddy! Please... please!" she groans.

The young giant stud well knows how to arouse a woman. He is in full control of a mature lady whose age is more than twice his age. He is working most of her sensitive spots. He makes her whine like a little girl. He is dominating her and she is his own obedient fuck-toy.

Mom's body starts to convulse as he fucks her ass deeper and faster.

"You're so fucking sexy! You're so fucking good!" he snarls, while pinching her nipple and twisting her clit between thumb and index. He continues to slam into her ass.

She moans loudly. "I'm cumming... cumming... aaaaahhhhh... fuck my ass... fuuuuuuucccck..." Mom has lost control of her body. She jerks and writhes as once again she is invaded by a powerful orgasm which floods John's fingers.

"I fill your insides, whore!" he groans, putting both his hands to her hips in a firm grip of her trembling frame. Then a guttural scream follows and accompanies the eruption of his sperm into his victim's body.

It is certainly a river of creamy fluid that invades mom's intestine, because John remains in position for a long time, before coming out flaccid from the rectal canal of his submitted prey.

He releases his grip on mom's hips and she collapses limp onto the sheet. His cum starts to ooze out of her anus.

"Your mommy is such a good morsel! A really nice ass! Hot and cozy!" John tells me while dropping a loud solid smack on her round tender butt.

"Oh no!" mom cries "Not again! Need a toiled soon! Please... please!" she puts a hand between the cleavage of her ass.

"My jism makes my little baby shit! It's not the first time! Don't worry sweetie! Your daddy takes care!" and with that John bends over and lifts mom off the ground before throwing her body over his shoulder. He sticks two fingers into her still gaped ass-hole and quickly walks over to the nearby cabin, where he deposits her on the shower plate.

Mom empties herself in front of him as he watches her from above, with a big laugh.

When she finishes shitting, John takes her again in his arms and carries her towards us without washing her.

It's unbelievable but it's all true. At fifty-two years of age, my mother has lost all dignity and privacy. She is fully dominated by a young man thirty years junior.

John stops between us. Mom is enfolded in his massive arms, still shaken up from the torrid fucking session. The giant stud's cock wields vigorously, while his voracious mouth lustily feasts on mom's busty tits.

"The baby is small but luscious!" he says, before diving back into her breasts to greedily suck her right nipple along with the surrounding areola.

Mom is completely submissive. Small moans escape her mouth as the lips of her captor run over her chest, savoring its sweet lushness.

"There's still more for you, beauty! I'm not finished! I want to penetrate you again, my baby! I want to enter your cunt, here, in front of everyone, in front of your son!" he exclaims, as he handles mom's body to bring it in front of him, chest to chest, his huge hands wrapped around her hips.

"But do you really like me that much, John?" mom asks. "None of my men, not even the younger and more endowed ones, not even Bert, have had sex with me that possessively, for so long time, day and night!"

"Do you know why, little one? Because my cock likes older, but good looking women! I like them small but with overflowing tatas. I like to fuck them, cuddle them and carry them around as my preys!" he replies and adds "Especially if the ladies belong to the high society. Especially if they are rich and accustomed to being served. I like to turn them into my own obedient childs! Even better if all of that takes place in front of their husbands or sons or daughters. You are the woman who fulfil my wishes, Carol Blum! Now put your hands around my neck, honey! I want to feel your tight beautiful buns in my hands!"

Mom complies and John slips his arms between her thighs, grabbing her ass-cheeks in his huge palms. Then he tells mom to wrap her legs around her back and slowly slides her down to where the head of his cock lines up with her pussy-hole.

"Come here, boy!" he calls me. "Help your dear mommy!"

When I approach them he explains me his request.

"Take my cock and push the tip into her hole!" he says and because of my perplexity he insists "Come on, be a good boy! Make mommy happy! You see how impatient she is to be filled up again!"

It's true that my jealousy for mom, who is my only great passion, has left me. It's true that I masturbated repeatedly in front of the turbulent sex scenes between mom and these sex starved hunks. However, I never thought I'd get to this point.

With a steady hand I obey John's order. I take his big member in one hand, I bring mom's pelvis close to the big tip and I insert it into the wet hole. With a single push from the giant stud, thirteen inches of solid huge cylinder of meat triumphantly enters mom's soft, snug belly. Her high squeal tells me that my work has been well done.

Mom is a twig that John lifts effortlessly in the air with the help of the palms of his huge hands. Her legs are wrapped tightly around his sides. Her boobs are smashed against his belly, due to the enormous difference in height between the two lovers.

Mom looks up at her man's face in a bewildered air, totally overwhelmed by his strength and his endless sexual energy. He has handled her as he pleased. He has penetrated all of her holes and now he's taking her in position, like a kangaroo takes its baby in its pouch.

"Fuck! You're such a hot slut!" John growls as he nails her harder with his monster cock.

"Ooooohhhh John... you make me your slut!" she yells.

"Daddy! Your daddy, little Carol! Don't forget it!" A couple of hard thrusts follow these words.

"Yeah...yeah... daddy... you're again in my insides... ooohhhh gaaawwwd!"

Her belly bulges, because her cervix has given up and now his mighty gigantic pole is darting into her womb.

Up and down, then back and forth. Mom's tiny frame is bouncing mercilessly in the air. The piston that penetrates her is well lubricated by her love fluids, because it slides freely in her channel.

She moans and groans, screaming wordlessly as he fucks into her.

"Stop, stop, I can't take any more!" Her body shivers.

"I fuck you! I flood you, bitch! I'll fill your womb with my seed! I make you come! I make you cum like none of your fucking cocks ever did!" he grunts through gritted teeth.

The scene is shockingly erotic. John walks among us and carries mom in his strong arms, toying with her as if her naked body belongs to an inflated doll.

"Oooooohhhhhhh... gaaaawwww... I never had sex like this!" mom groans lustfully. Relentlessly banged by her lover, penetrated deep inside her uterus, tits flailing in the air or smashing against his chest alternately with his thrusts, she feels her orgasm approaching.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asks grinning.

"Oooooohhhh god... please... don't stop... fuck me better... you're going to make me cum... I need... ooooooohhhhh daddy... make me cum..." she moans louder.

"Are you going to cum for me, child?" he asks passionately.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to... cum for... you, daddy!" she answers lustfully, as John fucks her harder and faster.

Harder and faster till he pushes mom over the edge.

"Oooooohhhhhh... fuuuuucccckkkk... aaaaaahhhhhh..." she screams finally, throwing her head back. She comes hard, her whole body convulsing and tensing powerfully. Her nipples stand out like bullets on the pick of her quivering tits.

Mom is in her orgasmic ecstasy.

"You've come, bitch! Now it's my turn!" John exclaims in a guttural yell. "I'll fill you up, bitch! Here, in front of everyone, in front of your son! You're my bitch, Carol Blum, you're mine, your boobs are mine, your ass is mine, your womb is mine!"

He explodes inside her pussy, he sprays his jet of cum into her uterus, he smashes his prey with the power of his devastating manhood.

Now mom is completely collapsed in John's arms and he has finished to erupt. He removes her from his penis. He takes and cuddles her gently in his arms for some time, kissing her boobs and mouth. He lays her on the sheet.

The show is over? Not yet. John kneels next to the body of mom, who lies on her back, with open arms and legs. He caresses her tits, arms and armpits, then goes down to her belly, navel and finally to her pussy which she covers in his palm, urging her with his fingers.

"I want to see you piss, baby!" he tells her softly, but so that everyone can hear his words.

"Why?" she asks.

"Because I like to see the rich and well educated Mistress Blum being commanded by her young proletarian lover and being admired as her golden shower pours out of her freshly fucked cunt!"

John can ask mom anything. Completely subjugated and dominated by him, she obeys all his orders. He asked her to pee and now she does it.

She gets up, then crouches, spreads her legs and looks up at her master daddy.

"Piss, bitch, piss for your daddy!" he tells her.

"Yes... yes daddy!" mom's trembling voice accompanies her first jet of pee to which others follow and flood the towel under her.

The control of the young stud over his mature prey is total. Mom pisses in front of all of us.

When the last stream comes out of her pussy, mom tries feebly to get up, but a couple of violent spankings send her body down on the towel, where she lies inert, at open arms.

"Now I serve you, my baby!" John exclaims, directing his member towards mom's back, on which he lets drop an unending golden shower. Mom is literally immersed in a sea of urine.

The vision of his sexual domination, culminating in this last degrading action, make my balls explode in a long cum shooting that flies in the air before falling to ground.

"I see you enjoyed the show, boy! Your mommy is a pretty morsel, isn't she?"

John sneers at me, then places one foot on the back of her unconscious body. He flexes his biceps like a gladiator who turns to the crowd after defeating his opponent.

"Ladies and gentlemen, from her world of dreams Mistress Blum greets you, hoping that you enjoyed the show! Husband and lovers of this small babe should be ashamed for not having been able to give her the sexual treatments she needed. But now, finally, she has found the right man!"

John has achieved his target. He screwed mom to his heart's content. He has pleasured a high-class woman thirty years his senior. He has dominated and degraded her to exhaustion. Now he bends over mom's unconscious body. He lifts her like a feather and cradles her lovingly in his arms. Mom's naked body is totally abandoned in John's supporting arms. His devastating cock has drained her of all her energy. Her heavy boobs and bald pussy are fully exposed to a public view.