Milfs and Studs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I can easily pick her up and cuddle her in my arms!" In a quick motion I reach out and scoop my mom up, cradling her naked tender body like a little baby.

"How beautiful! I feel again like a child in my daddy's arms!" mom chirps, as I carry her to bedroom.

"There's a new daddy, waiting for you out there! Tall, strong and dominant! And you are his child! I bet that as soon as he sees you he will grab you and won't let you go until he'll slip his monster cock inside your pussy and ass! He wants to fuck you!" I say with regret.

"I know, honey! I can't fight with him! Compared to him, I'm a shrimp. He could annihilate me in a second with just one hand!" she replies.

"That's true, mom, but I see that you like his treatment!"

"I'm a woman, Scott! I'm a woman who enjoys sex and John is able to please a woman's need of sex like no other! My many experiences with other men can assure you that!"

"Yeah... yeah! As soon as those two beautiful morsels of Helen and Suzy entered our house, he devoured them in an instant! Just as he did you! And his two cronies are no less than him!"

"Are you jealous, Scott?"

"I'm not jealous, mom! No more! I witnessed here the most intoxicating sex sessions that I could imagine! But I hope these bastards leave our house soonest and let me enjoy my dear mommy's sweet boobs without intrusion!" I bring my mouth to a delicious tit and savor its sweet softness and meaty opulence. Mom replies with a joyful giggle.

In the bedroom mom searches the closet for something to wear. She chooses a pink camisole and a pair of tiny white panties. The camisole covers the top part of her body, but lets her midriff exposed. It is held up on the shoulders by a pair of spaghetti straps.

"With these garments you call men to jump on you!" I say in a concerned tone.

"Scott, you said it yourself! As John sees me he jumps on me! My clothes don't last long on me! The camisole and these panties have at least the advantage of being taken off without being damaged!"

"You're right, mom! Let's go!"

We are in the backyard, walking hand in hand. Tom and Suzy are sitting on a chair. Tom has pulled Suzy to his lap and they are frolicking. Both of them are dressed in swimsuits. Only the bottoms. Suzy's bikini top lies on the ground at her feet. Her humongous breasts are in full display to delight Tom's mouth. The couple doesn't care about us.

Nick and Helen, fully naked, are getting out of the pool. The blonde woman lets herself be carried away in the virile arms of the athletic guy. The contrast between his black skin and her white skin is highly erotic. Even more because it adds to the sight of a mature short-sized housewife that a young tall stud cradles like a little baby. I have to admit that Rudy's mom is a very hot piece of ass. That mother fucker of Rudy is a lucky son. Who could repress his own sexual urges in a house where a gorgeous woman is showing off every day a set of explosive bosoms and a pair of round jutting out ass-cheeks, especially when her boobs are full of sweet warm milk?

Nick puts Helen down on the ground, in front of a large beach-mattress. Mom walks quickly to her friend with broad nods. The two women exchange in front of us a prolonged Sapphic kiss, as mom's gentle hands caress Helen's silken globes. Helen reciprocates on mom's smaller tits. Nick takes advantage to slide his hand on mom's legs, before landing a resounding slap on her ass.

At the same time John, who was sitting on the edge of the pool, joints our group.

"I missed you, child!" he says to mom, grabbing her under her armpits and lifting her up. A wet kiss on her mouth follows. She is dangling in the air at more than one meter over the ground. He swings her back and forth a couple of times, before putting her down to ground.

Then John approaches Helen and with a quick motion he scoops her up.

"Last night you were mine! All night long! I enjoyed you!" he exclaims, bending his head to her left breast, where his tongue flicks an erect nipple.

"What about your night with her?" Nick asks.

"Wonderful, pal! All the time my dong in her bottom holes, my mouth delighted by these lactating babies and my stomach full of some hot fresh milk! This mature mommy carries a delicious body! Tight flesh, smooth skin and round curves! Any son would get horny with such a mommy!"

Helen's nipple is captured by his ravenous mouth for a long deep sucking, before sliding out of his lips in a popping erotic sound mixed to her sensuous moans.

"No more milk!" John exclaims with disappointment.

"No milk because last night you drained her udders!" Nick says.

"Did I drain you, baby?" John switches his mouth to the other breast. Helen squeals and squirms in his tight embrace.

John swirls his darting tongue around and around, over the white fleshy mounds, till Nick interrupts him.

"Stop now, John! You have had enough! Now it's my turn! When the udders of this creamy doll shall be refilled I'll carry her to bed for a big feed of her fresh milk. Pass to me the girl, pal!"

Helen is transferred from John to Nick without touching the ground, like a weightless package. Nick sinks his mouth to her quivering tits, while Helen lets out a stifled moan.

"Let's go away!" John says, taking mom by hand. "Let's the lovebirds coo!"

I follow them. After a few steps he stops. Once again I feel sexually aroused at the sight of that hunk of a man beside my little mom. His seven feet four inches are towering over her four feet ten inches. A young gigantic stud who dominates a small mature housewife.

John grabs one edge of her camisole.

"You don't need this stuff, lil one! Look at your friends! All boobs on display! Let's show yours!"

"Please John, don't..." A tug of his hand and the garment flies in the air. Mom stays topless.

"Are you happy, now, big stud? Do you like what you see?" she asks.

"You're a little tease, baby!" he exclaims. "Take off your panties, now! Give them to the boy!" he orders.

"Noooooooo... "she yells.

"You say no? You prefer that I tear off and destroy this nice piece?" he slides his calloused finger inside her bikini and rubs it over her bald crotch.

"Okay John... okay, I'll do it by myself!" she says and in few seconds her bikini bottom is in my hands.

"Did you see, Scott?" she tells me. "These hunks want me always naked!"

"You're a beautiful little thing, Carol! You have got a smooth skin and succulent flesh!" John exclaims. He reaches out his hands and grabs mom by her hips. He scoops her up in his massive arms like a feather. It's a scenery that I witnessed many times in the last days.

"Kiss your daddy!" he says. He bends his head to her lips. Their mouths are glued in a French kiss.

"Boy!" John tells me, when they catch their breath. "You fucked your mom in the morning, when Tom let you alone. I heard your cries from the room. Right?"

"Yes, John, right! We had sex!" I admit.

"Well done, boy! But now mom belongs to me! She's in my hands!"

Mom's naked body is cradled, at two meters from ground, in the strong sinewy arms of the young gigantic stud. She stares at him completely helpless and sexually available to his desires. He enjoys on his hands and mouth the feeling of her delicious body.

Starting from the very first time he entered in our house, mom has become his submitted prey. He handles her easily. He plays her like she is a little baby. He fucks her holes.

After talking with me, John turns again his attention to mom. His lips run happily along the cozy roundness of her belly and boobs. He sucks and flicks her nipples, making them long and hard like bullets. He licks her wrinkled areolae and the little mole on the outer side of her left breast. He teases her sensitive tits. Mom lets out low moans of pleasure, kicking her legs in the air and wrapping her small hands around his broad shoulders.

"The girl likes her daddy!" John says triumphantly, showing me off her helpless body. Mom stays docile in his arms. She is a plaything, a delicious object of pleasure that her young dominant lover manipulates and uses without inhibitions.

John plants a vigorous kiss on her mouth.

The fifty-two years old married housewife and mothers of two is fully owned by the young hunk. He loves to carry cradle the older lady like a living doll. She is his naked sex-slave. He fucks her in any hole and positions, in any place, inside and outside the house, in her marital bed and in front of all of us. Under my eyes mom has been totally demolished by him. He plays and touches any intimate part of her busty body. He washes her under the shower. Under his commands she has been forced to piss and shit in front of everybody, including myself.

Now he blows on the hardness of her left nipple. Mom whines. He rocks her gently and tenderly up and down. Her twin globes swing erotically back and forth on her chest, like two fresh fruits waiting to be plucked.

"You've got lovely mammaries, Carol!" he says with emphasis. "Round, sweet and big like no other ones!

"Thanks daddy!" mom replies. "Helen's are bigger than mine!"

"Yeah baby! And Suzy's even bigger! But you're my girlfriend and none of my girlfriends carried a set of watermelons like yours! I've never seen a chick so small like you, with some hooters so massive like these bazooms!"

A couple of kisses on the curvy swell of her gorgeous boobs follow. Mom giggles in joy.

"I want to devour these puppies! They're my meal!" John exclaims. In a quick motion he walks to a large chair where he seats, placing mom sideway on his lap. She yells "no no no", but he is too strong for her.

In few seconds her left nipple and areola, together with a good half of the double D tit, are captured and swallowed in his voracious mouth, where the creamy tenderness of her motherly flesh fulfils his lustful desires. On the other side of her chest, the right tit is fully clutched by the massive mitt of his gigantic hand. Her high pitched squeals echo through the air. The torrid scene is highly erotic.

"Ooooooohhhhhh... my god... what a treat!" Suzy exclaims. "Never seen something so lewd!"

"Leave her alone! You spoil her breasts! You brute!" Helen cries.

Tom and Nick clap their hands.

"Nice job, pal!" "Nice tit show!" "That's what the milf deserves!" "Have a good meal, John!" "Yummy... yummy... the big-titted lady tastes yummy!" they exclaim, exploding in big laughs.

I am astonished. John uses mom like his personal plaything. He plays and abuses for his enjoyment a succulent diminutive wife and mom, thirty years older than himself. No limit to his unbridled lust. He is in free control of his mature prey. Her soft, smooth-skinned body is a sex-toy that he manipulates to fully satisfy his carnal desires. His hands, mouth and cock have free access to her private parts. Mom is nothing more than his obedient slave. She is subject to any lascivious order of her dominant "daddy".

Ten minutes later John releases mom's tits from his mouth and hand. Her left tit-flesh is glistening with his saliva. Both nipples spring up from her large pear-shaped mounds of meat like a pair of cylindrical lipsticks. I have lost count of how many times mom's appetizing boobs have delighted the sex-games of this bunch of escaped convicts. These young studs are lustfully attracted to mom's breasts. They love to lick fondle and maul her mature mammaries.

"Second game, baby!" he exclaims, placing mom between his open legs. She is standing up, her feet on the ground, her hands on his large hairy thighs. She is so short and his cock so long that his cock-head wiggles over the bottom of her voluminous melons.

Rapidly John discards his only garment. His shorts fly to the ground. His cock rises aggressively from his naked frame.

"Like what you see? It's all for you, lil one!" he says, grabbing his dick in his hands and rubbing it on each of her areolae.

Mom stares at the monster cock.

"It's so big, daddy! The biggest in my life!" she exclaims breathily. Her right hand traces the length of his rod.

"Answer my question, child! Do you like what you see?" he asks her again.

Mom smiles. "Yes, daddy, I like!" Her hand squeezes softly the huge bar. "It dwarfs Bert's!"

"It's waiting for a blowjob! A blowjob from you, little pussy!" John says in a commanding tone of voice.

"I can't take all of this!" Mom whines, while pumping up and down, with both her hands, a portion of the massive dick.

"Suck it, child! Suck daddy's cock!" he urges.

She bends her head down and presses her lips against the tip of his cock. She kisses the bulbous tip, her tongue swirling around its crown.

"You like this, daddy? You enjoy your girl playing your big dick?" she asks shyly.

"Go ahead, child!" he shouts out. "Swallow it down to your gullet!"

And mom sucks her way no more than four inches down the thick shaft, before sucking all the way back and smashing her lips against the huge head.

"Nice job, little child! Don't stop!" he exclaims.

Inch by inch mom forces again her mouth along its way, while her small hands jack up and down the remaining inches of his potent rod.

She stays in this position for a long time, then she pulls back, until the thick head pops out of her mouth.

"Biggest! Biggest!" she cries. "The biggest cock ever in my mouth!"

"Don't force her anymore!" Suzy yells, still embraced to Tom. "She's too small and fragile for a sadistic hunk like you!"

"Shut up, bitch, if you don't want that I turn your proud big bazookas into flaccid sagging udders!" John threatens her.

"Obey your daddy, little child! Continue to pleasure my cock!" he commands.

Mom looks up to John, then she breaths heavily and restarts her mouth and hands service to the gigantic bulging pole of meat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmph..." some erotic moans get out of her mouth, while John grins in satisfaction.

All of us are attracted by the torrid scene. Who could have ever imagined that the formerly respected Mistress Carol Blum, my mom, would degrade herself to the point of being dominated openly by a young vulgar convict?

"Well done, little Carol! It's enough!" John says finally. His engorged cock pops out of mom's mouth with an audible "slurp" sound.

"Your dick is the biggest hardest thing in a woman's imagination!" she meows in pure rapture, giving a passionate licking to the pulsating member.

"Let's go for another game, lil one!" he exclaims and in a quick easy motion he lifts mom and places her naked body sideway in his lap. Her left large tit is entirely cupped by his larger palm. Mommy is a sex-doll that the young giant handles in total freedom. Her lips are captured by his mouth for a long French kiss.

Then he stands up with mom still in his arms. He hooks his hands under her armpits and lifts her up, in air. Mom's feet dangle back and forth, at four feet from ground.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you my girlfriend! What do you think? Isn't she a pretty little thing? She's Mistress Carol Blum, a pleasant fifty-two-year-old lady, who looks much younger than her age!" he says with emphasis, showing mom off to all of us.

"Mistress Blum is the housewife of this house! Mistress Blum has a husband, one daughter, one son and lots of lovers, including her own son! She carries a short, nice, smooth-skinned body, with a set of large boobs, a delicious round ass and a bald little tight pussy! Not so tight, to be honest, 'cause in the last days it has been filled up many times by all the guys here! Mistress Blum doesn't disdain lesbian games!"

John turns left and right to parade triumphantly my naked mom to the crowd, like a trophy.

"Do you like what I'm showing you?" he asks.

"The girl is a hottie!" Tom exclaims.

"Tasty white flesh! Titties to lick and suck! A bimbo to fuck forever!" Nick echoes.

"What you call bimbo, pal, is Carol Blum! I'm her daddy! She's my obedient child! If you like, she lets you appreciate her golden shower and more! A pretty girl! A real treasure of a girl! Now, fellows, I show you my girl in a better way!"

And with that John places his right palm on mom's back, then extends his arm. With no effort, with the utmost ease, the muscular giant holds mom raised at no less than three meters above the ground, with the support of only one arm.

Just seeing this scene makes my cock jump up. Mom is a plaything! A plaything of a man thirty years her junior. All of us are witnessing a highly erotic scene, where a mature high class woman is totally submissive to a brutal and rude young man.

"Mistress Blum greets you! She asks for your approval! Do you see her well?" John exclaims.

Mom's screams and squeals join the cries of wonder from the two women and the resounding applause of the two men.

"My God! It's incredible!" Suzy exclaims. "This man can do whatever he wants with this woman! I never thought I'd see my neighbor Carol manipulated and played that way!"

"John, please! Put her down! You can't treat Carol like that! She's a wife, she's a mom, she could be your mom! She's my dear friend!" Helen yells.

"Yeah, baby, your dear lesbian friend that you involve in some hot threesomes with your own son!" John replies. "Now, fellows, for your enjoyment I'll show you in the next game how my pretty obedient girl Carol offers daddy her succulent tits!"

These words are followed by a quick upward thrust of the arm that supports mom. The thrust sends her flying through the air, like a twig, for some instants. Then she falls down against John's arms which are ready to welcome her body.

"Ready for sex, sweetie?" John asks mom, holding her tenderly in his arms.

"When?"

"Just now!"

"Where?"

"Here, in front of all! You deserve it, baby, and they deserve watching my thirrteen inches of cock destroying your cumming pussy!"

Then he orders me "Grab a towel, boy, and spread it out here, next to me!"

I pick a large towel from the cabin and spread it out on the poolside floor.

John deposits mom gently on the towel, face up and legs spread apart.

He lays down next to her and takes a firm hold of her cunt with one hand.

"Oooooohhhhh John..." mom moans.

"Nice pussy!" he says. His other hand caresses her left tit over the nipple and the little mole.

He rubs her clit between thumb and index. His middle finger explores up and down her sex-hole.

"Oooooohhhhh John..." mom moans again.

"Here you are, baby!" John exclaims. He must have hit her g-spot, because mom's moans become heavier, while he doesn't stop playing her clit and her tit.

When he bends his mouth down to her chest and his lips pull on the nipple until it elongates more than one inch, mom lets out a high scream. John is stimulating all of her sensitive spots.

"You are wet, lil one!" he says, pulling his exploring finger out of her hole. An immediate high jet of cream squirts out from her manipulated pussy.

In no time, with a few expert touches, John has given mom her first orgasm. He has made her ejaculate like a little girl who gets her first sexual experience. Mom's belly glistens with her own pussy juices. John grabs her boobs in his hands and kisses her mouth.

Mom lies still on her back on the towel, with open arms and legs.

"She squirts like a fountain!" John tells me, laughing loudly. "Are you surprised?" And without waiting for my answer, his hands slide slowly and gently over her front, from her upper arms till her groin.

His gigantic palms enjoy the soft skin of the hairless cavity of her armpits and the tender flesh of her round arms. He fingers the pretty mole adorning her left boob. Then his left hand grabs one full firm tit, while the right one traces its way over her navel and abdomen. He bends his head down to her body and tastes the nice areola of the other tit. His tongue flicks her nipple, before taking possession of the erect bud, to suck it deeply into his mouth. On the bottom of her body his fingers play with her clit and pussy lips.