Milfs and Studs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John heads towards the poolside patio, where the other two couples stay.

"The little thing is tired!" he says after kissing her belly button. "Today she got a hard morning. Three fucking sessions with three different cocks. Too much for her age. Now the milf needs a good shower, an abundant lunch and a nice relaxing sleep. I'll take care of her till tomorrow. She is my hot pussycat bitch, my girlfriend! And till tomorrow no other guy will touch my girlfriend!" he points out.

"Your mommy is my lovely child, boy! She's in good hands! I'm her daddy!" he tells me in a sardonic tone, while placing a soft kiss on her pussy lips. Mom moans and squirms.

"That sounds fine, pal, 'cause I'll take care of granny!" Tom says, picking Suzy up without effort and cradling her in his arms, like a baby.

Her double G's are still in gorgeous shape, despite her sixty years. Tom sucks one long hard nipple between his lips. The woman squeals highly.

"Am I too heavy to be carried home?" she asks maliciously. "My water bed is a cozy place for some playful games!"

"Not heavy at all, sweetie! You're a light load!" And to prove his words Tom bounces the mature widow in his muscled arms like to check her weight.

"How do you feel, granny?" he asks her. "I can carry you this way till tomorrow! You're my doll!"

"I feel safe in your strong arms, Tom! I love being a doll for my younger man!"

"Okay baby! Led me the way and I'll carry you to your nice bed!" Tom replies.

"She likes tit games, pal, don't forget it! She has got a lot of tit-flesh, some superb mammaries! She's a hucow! She can satiate you with a mountains of succulent meat! And remember to take care of her ass!" Nick exclaims.

"Thanks for your suggestions, Nick! I'll not disappoint the old lady!" Tom says. And to Suzy "Your bazooms are welcome, baby!" A pair of kisses on each of her white trembling boobs follow.

"My tits are all yours, boy! Let's go!" she replies in joy.

"Okay, granny!" and they walk to their destination.

"Today you belong to me, honey!" Nick says to Helen. "Today these udders are feeding me your hot milk!"

And without giving her time to reply, his lips attack one of her large nipples where he sucks greedily.

Helen's high squeals accompany the quick steps of the young man who carries his mature prey in his arms towards home.

Rudy's mom is starting for another hot sex session with one of the huge stallions who invaded our house.

Mom lays in John's arms. Her eyes are shut down and her breath is light.

"Lil one is sleeping!" John says. "I won't wake her. Now I carry her to bed and when she'll wake up I'll get her back in shape with a good bath and some nutritious food. Next night she will stay in bed with me!" He is visibly pleased with his conquest.

"Your mom is an attractive female for the young guys," he continues "because young guys love to play and manipulate an older woman who shows off a set of juicy large boobs like these ones and who is so short and light that she can be easily handled like a little doll. Starting from the day we occupied your house she has been fully fucked by us in any way and any position. We provided her with all the sexual pleasure your father was unable to give her. And thanks to us you fulfilled finally your dreams to put her in bed with you. See you later, boy!"

John walks away carrying my half-conscious mom in his arms. Till the next morning her tits, ass and pussy will be pleasing him. Her body belongs to him. She is his personal screw-toy.

-----------------------

Many Thanks to all the readers.

Did you like the story?

Your votes, comments and feedback are highly appreciated.