MILFs - Ms. Jones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Evans yanked Ms. Jones' towel off and threw it across the gym, leaving them both naked now.

"Don't mind us, boys. My friend and I just spent the evening working out ass-naked and sucking and fucking our male friend here," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans walked past the men and gave her ass a mighty "smack!". Ms. Jones covered her breasts and pussy with her hands and Nick kept his head down as they followed behind. The group quickly made their way through the parking lot and to the car.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Why the hell did you do that?!" Ms. Jones asked.

"Just think about it, Tammy. Complete strangers just saw us leave the gym naked with the guy we fucked, isn't that not the hottest thing ever?"

Tammy put her head in her hands as Nick drove home.

*****

Upon getting to the house, Ms. Jones quickly ran to her house, unlocked the door, and rushed to put something on.

"Okay, I'm headed in for the night. Thanks a lot for the fun night, Nick," Ms. Evans said, giving Nick a kiss on the cheek.

Ms. Evans grabbed her bag and got out of the car.

"Whoa! You're not going to get dressed?" he asked her.

"Nah, my house is next door," she said. "Just enjoy the view."

Nick watched Ms. Evans walk to her house, still naked and with a cum-splattered ass.

12