MILFS Taken

Story Info
Kevin with Mrs. Wills.
959 words
3.14
17.4k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Kevin. I am 20 years old student. My friend says I am very much charming and full of life. This is the story when i played with my friend's mom who was a dream of every teenager. She had so impressive figure that no man can keep eye on her face for more than 2 seconds. One day I was playing video games with my friend John and found that his mom Mrs. Wills was searching sleeping pills for herself. John found it in a cupboard and handed it to her. She said thanks and went to change her clothes in her bathroom. That was the first time I saw her beauty. Let me describe you about Mrs. Wills, she had hottest body with juicy lips and stunning ass. She came in her night suit which was a little see-through with her slightly visible nipples. I knew that she was pretty but her luscious tits were stealing the show. She was a complete MILF package with 36DD luscious breasts. She was look alike of pornstar Alexis fawx.

I asked John about Mrs. Wills sleeping pills habit but he was not sure about anything however he knew that she takes it on every Thursday and Sunday. After seeing Mrs. Wills nipples in her night suit I was getting hard on and I was unable to concentrate on video games anymore. I was dying to see those luscious breast and Suck those mesmerizing nipples. I went to my home and thinking about her and suddenly i got a plan in my mind.

Next day I went to meet John at his Home and to make sure certain things to be at right place before executing my plan and went there again next day to check a few things. On Sunday I again went to John's home to play video games but i told him that I am having a little headache so I will take some rest in his room but my dirty mind was planning for something else. I saw Mrs. Wills in her kitchen and she was looking hot in her yellow see through night suit but today she was wearing bra underneath it. I wanted to grab those luscious boobs immediately but I was controlling my hard on till I execute my plan.

When I saw that Mrs. Wills has taken sleeping pills and she will fall asleep in sometime I asked John to check my wallet and said I am craving for some dark chocolates. He said there was no shop nearby to buy dark chocolate but there is one shop which is 40 minutes away from his house and he can buy it from there for me. I said I am having bad headache so I won't be able to drive the car so he has to go there and get dark chocolate for me which he agreed readily. After 5 minutes he went to buy it. My mind was racing like a bullet. I went to Mrs. Wills room and found that she was sleeping. I wanted to take some dirty picture with Mrs. Wills to blackmail her. I went near her and clicked 1st picture in which she was lying on her bed and I was kissing her on her cheeks and I saw no response from her.

Then I clicked next picture in which I was kissing her juicy lips. I was feeling so good that I kept kissing her lips for 3-4 minutes. Then in next picture my hands were on her luscious breasts. I massaged her wonderful breasts for sometime and then my hands went to unhook her bra. Her bra was front opening so I opened it very easily and got to know that she was wearing 36F size bra. I saw her milky white luscious breast and pink nipples which were inviting me to Suck it. I took my camera and clicked a picture in which her thick nipple was in my mouth. Then I spent a good time with her amazing breasts. I was in heaven now and wanted to squeeze her tits for long time. Her nipples became hard and looking like a pencil eraser. I was playing with both breasts one by one. I clicked 5 pictures in that position and gave a hickey on each boob.

I knew I was running short of time so I undid her clothes and saw here bald pussy. My dick got excited and I wanted to fuck her and enjoy every inch of her body. I kept taking pictures with my camera for my plan and kissed her juicy cunt for some time. Then after clicking enough pictures I stopped taking pictures and took my enlarged dick in my hand and placed it on her love tunnel. Her cunt was wet with the foreplay so when I pushed my dick inside her, she took 3/4 in a one go. Now I slowly started fucking her and after 2-3 minutes started fucking with uncontrollable speed. After 10 minutes I wanted to cum since I couldn't controlled myself. I cum very hard on her face and on her boobs and took few more pictures of it. Then I cleaned Mr. Wills body and put her clothes on her body. Before leaving her I squeezed her luscious 36F boobs one more time.

Then I went to play video games with John and went to home after some time. I saw the pictures in my camera and saved all pictures of Mr. Wills on my laptop. I knew I have got a jackpot because I knew that I can use it for my fantasies with Mr. Wills and her friends Mrs. Phillips, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. McLaren and many more.