Milfs Teen Conquest Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess and Izzie have rough make up sex after a row.
2.8k words
4.6
9.9k
10
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

*** A bit out of sync, but wanted to share a recent bit of fun. ***

Izzie pushes me face first over the arm of the sofa. I laugh at the energy and passion that she's showing as she continues to fuck me roughly.

My skimpy string thong is hanging from my right ankle, and the top of my white 1950s dress with yellow polka dots has been hauled to my waist where it meets the rolled-up skirt. My black suspenders stretch over my white arse holding up my black silk stockings.

I sigh graciously as her strapon pushes into my wet cunt and the palms of my hands slide along the leather sofa as I try and get a grip.

Izzies forcefulness is gradually shunting both sofa and me across the room. Her pelvis slapping against me, and the obvious wetness from her masterful strokes competes with my occasional laughter and uncontrolled moans.

My moaning is pushed through a smile as she pounds at me again and again. She holds my waist as my knees dig into the side of the settee. Her feet are positioned inside mine making it impossible to draw them in. More often than not we shuffle our feet forward to catch up with the furniture that's trying to escape from beneath us.

"Fucking boyfriend. Can a boy fuck you like this?" She yells.

"No!" I laugh back at her.

Never have I been fucked like this before, boy or girl. Her thick plastic cock slides in and out of me. I can't control my moans and groans. I sigh as I catch my breath and laugh at the situation again.

My cunt stretches around her rubber dong, and the thrill of her force is driving me wild. We're both insatiable animals rutting frantically. I want to take what she gives me, and she tries to up the tempo with force and a fierce ferocity I've never had the pleasure of receiving before.

My pussy is being pummeled as she pulls me back onto her strapon. Her pace and speed don't slow. Once again I lose my breath as she slaps my bum and her hand leaves a warm print.

"Is this all you've got for me?" I shout back at her. My necklace, the present from her bounces from my chin. Her powerful banging of me occasionally forces it to hook over my chin, and I have to look down to release it.

My pussy clings and claws at her girth as she fucks me deeply. She ups the pace a little more and then it happens. The hardest of orgasms hits me. I pull my fist to my mouth and bite into my fingers as I scream.

This fierce, forceful screwing is happening because a short time ago we'd had another row.

It started because I'd said...

"Honey, I'm going home again this weekend. I promise next weekend we'll spend it together." I'm lying on the sofa, my head in Izzies lap whilst we watch tele. Izzie twizzles with my hair, and I'm relieved she doesn't seem so pressed to have sex with me, again. She's fucked me and made love to me so many times this week, that I have lost count.

My nether regions are sore and I think I'm dehydrated from all the fluid I expel from the hot sex.

"What? Again!" Izzie says. Her hand stops playing with my hair. She kicks her legs and my cheek is stuck to her bare thigh, so much so that it feels as though my skin tears. My fingers that have been stroking her soft and silky smooth skin grip and press in an act of defence.

"Jess, for three weeks now you've left me at the weekends. Why can't you stay with me at least once?" She says. Her tone picks up as she raises her voice.

"I want to see my daughters, Izzie. They both go back to Uni and I want to see them before they go. You'd understand yourself if you had kids." I reply frustrated with her lack of understanding.

Izzie tuts "What about me? I'm your BOY-friend, don't I count?" She yells emphasising the boy with disdain..

"Oh come on. That was a joke. I didn't mean it." I counter.

"How the fuck am I supposed to feel with you saying that? I'm your girlfriend. Don't ever describe me like that again." She screams.

"Hey, Ok, I'm sorry sweetie," I say sitting up, I reach my hand out to stroke her cheek, but she slaps my hand away.

"Did you say that because I'm younger than you, or because I fuck you?" She asks as she cries.

Earlier in the day, we were both talking to someone in the pub where we'd stopped for a drink. I described Izzie as my boyfriend. She was wearing a tracksuit, trainers, and a vest top. Her hair was brushed back into a ponytail and she had a baseball cap on. I could tell I'd upset her, I didn't expect her to store it up like this though.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to hurt you." I try to hug her. "With regards to seeing my girls, I didn't expect you to be so controlling over me," I add, with immediate regret.

"Controlling now am I?" She stands up and paces purposefully to our bedroom.

"Wrong words, sorry!" I say softly.

Izzie sits on the bed crying "Full of sorry's tonight aren't you?" She screams. "When do I control you, pray tell?" She sobs.

"You don't," I say apologetically.

"I said I didn't want to be your Monday to Friday bit of fun. Here I am, being left each weekend. I won't stop you from doing anything. I don't mind who you see, text or phone. I just wanted happiness with you." Izzie lies face down on the bed.

"Izzie, I'm sorry." I shake her shoulder, but she ignores me. I try to take her hand and play with her fingers. Her nails are shorter, the same colour as mine, a deep red as we'd painted matching colours on each other's hands yesterday, but she balls them into a fist to stop me.

"Leave me alone." She says.

I leave her and walk back to the lounge.

I'm bored and lying on the sofa contemplating going to bed, but Izzie walks in, wearing her strapon.

"Oh, helloo, to you." I sit up and grin expectantly.

"Oh shut up," Izzie says dryly. I'm taken aback by her. Izzie sits next to me and reaches to the back of my neck and undoes the button on the collar of my dress before unzipping the little hidden zip down my back to my belt. She then wrenches the top down exposing my bra and cleavage.

Her hands expertly remove my bra and she delicately holds my right breast in her left hand drawing her thumb across my stiffening nipple. Her right hand raises and she slaps my tit stinging it in her hand. "ouch!" I wince open-mouthed. Her face locks to mine and her tongue forces itself in and around my mouth.

She forces me to lie back and her right-hand moves quickly up my thigh under my skirt. Her fingers easily find their way under the fabric of my string thong and she strokes my pussy.

I feel it react and wet as it flutters. Her finger circles my clit and she strokes it gently. I moan into her mouth and she pushes into me. I laugh unsure of her. Her hand forcefully glides further between my legs squashing my fanny. I grin and groan as her finger finds its way into me.

Looking into each other's eyes we concentrate, as her hand fucks me. I feel myself lubricate her finger as it swishes and swirls in my vagina. I spread my legs, opening wider for her. I beg for a kiss but receive nothing but contempt.

On the verge of coming, I pant for her, but she pulls her finger out at the last minute and wipes it along my mouth. I lick and kiss it before she snatches it away, teasing me.

"Fuck me, Izzie, please." I plead. Izzie smiles and shakes her head.

She helps me up and marches me to the window. Her favourite spot in the flat that she loves fucking me against. She rolls my skirt up and tucks it into my big shiny black belt. Her hand finds its way back into my sodden pants. The little piece of sexy fabric that covers my modesty and not much else is soaked through.

Her fingers circle my pussy ring once again and push back in. I breathe out heavily and I am rewarded with a kiss whilst I lift my leg and run my stockinged foot down the back of her smooth calf.

She pushes herself away from me and pulls my flimsy string down. She pulls it over my left foot and spins me around. Her left forearm spans across my shoulders as she thrusts me against the cold window. My tits squash against it as she wrenches my waist back and turns my hips forward.

Her strap-on cock is propelled into my sweaty cunt, forcing me to groan and complain. My pussy is hungry and takes the wide shaft greedily into its slimy crevice.

Izzie pushes it in easily as I moan and writhe in ecstasy. Her hands squeeze and scratch me as she clasps me in place, occasionally stunning me with a quick smack or slap.

My fingers spread as they press against the window and my breath results in patches of condensation spreading under my nose and by my mouth. Izzie is getting stronger from the gym, and I like her physically holding me in place or forcing herself onto me in moments of passion.

Her tongue draws along my shoulder blade as she kisses me.

Her cock slithers and slides back and forth as I whine and whinge loudly. I feel her plastic cock press each millimeter of my cunt walls open, I feel full and compacted inside, and with each of her inward pushes I'm forced to expel my breath forcing me to grunt and groan.

I have no idea how far up into me her cock reaches, but it feels exquisite, she continues until I come or beg for her to stop.

The pooling well of passion is starting to wash over me as the remnants of her previous finger fucking fun build-up. My head buzzes with delight and I'm delirious with pleasure.

"Come on babe, finish me," I beg closing my eyes.

My knees buckle and she supports me before throwing me onto the sofa, where she fucks me again over the arm.

I blissfully crawl up the sofa and hold my beaten pussy in my hand as she quickly goes to the kitchen. She comes back in with a wad of kitchen paper.

"Good job leather is wipable." She says as she dabs the sofa down cleaning it of my juices. I don't hear her or take much notice as I lie back enjoying my high. I feel completely love drunk and full of lust.

"Sweetheart, let's go to bed." Izzie pulls me up and I notice my string thong discarded on the floor. I stand a little bewildered as she kisses me, her hand undoes the belt from around my waist and she throws it to the floor. I feel dizzy and tired, as she pulls me the couple of steps to our bedroom and she removes my dress from me.

I reach to hold her and hug her as we fall onto the bed. Her kisses tingle my skin leaving goosebumps. She kisses and sucks my stiff nipples as she squeezes my tits in her hands. Her tongue tracks and glides to my belly button. She kisses and licks it before she continues her journey between my legs.

Her hand gently fondles my fucked cunt. I sense my labia catch between her fingers as she caresses my erect clit. Her kisses are soft and delicate as they are planted sweetly on my pussy and her hands run up and down my thighs as she licks, sending thrills of tingles through my body. My still very tender fanny starts responding to her caring attention.

Izzie is now behaving the polar opposite to how this encounter started out as her tongue tenderly runs down my slippery slit. She sounds her appreciation of my vagina through soft mumbles and noisy slurps.

Her tongue is flat and wet as it presses along my track before losing itself into the widened hole she'd earlier smashed. I shiver as she brings it back up ever so slowly.

I reach for her hand, our fingers entwine as I start to fully come round from the previous onslaught. We daintily play with each others fingertips. Her tongue continues it's work.

I thrill as she sucks my clit, and I naturally begin to thrust into her face. Our fingers break from their play as she tries to keep grip of me, holding me still.

My body tenses as I raise onto my elbows behind me and lunge my clit harder into her mouth. One of her fingers enters me, and holds, my senses run wild as I come yet again for her.

"Izzie, please, no more." I feel hot and clammy. I'm glowing with pleasure as my skin glistens with persperation.

"Come here honey." I beg and pull her up to meet me.

We embrace and kiss.

"We must fight more often if you fuck me like that." I giggle.

Izzie kisses me. "I'm still fucking fuming." She answers.

"Sweetheart, why?" I say concerned.

"We fought, we fucked. You'll still leave me, then you come back, we fuck, you'll leave me again." Izzie sulks visibly upset.

"Izzie, baby, it's just this weekend and then I'll stay." I try to reassure her.

"It won't be though will it?" Izzie looks downcast. "Its always the last time, until the next time."

"Come on Izzie. Look, if it will make you feel better, how about you come with me. Say hello to my girls. It's their last weekend, may be they can introduce you to their friends and you go out with them. We could go horse riding on Sunday before coming back." I offer. Izzie looks at me and smiles.

"I just want to be treated like your girlfriend Jess. It's not about going out with them, why mention that? I want to be with you. Are you assuming, again because of my age I'd rather do what your daughters do than what you do?" She asks softening her tone.

"I suppose. Look, I don't want you to be bored." I reply.

"Jess, if you want to stay in, I'll stay in with you. If you want to go to the cinema, go clubbing, have your nails done or go for a smear, I'd like to come with you." Izzie giggles, "Maybe the smear was going a bit too far." She adds and I chuckle and smile at her.

"Friends?" I ask as I reach for her hand.

She takes it and smiles at me, "Of course friends." She kisses me and stands as she takes her harness and cock off. She runs her hand between her legs, and examines the gooey fluid on her fingers.

"Don't waste that." I reach for her, and hold her hand. I look up, and search deeply into her beautiful eyes and suck her fingers, one at a time. Her mucusy fingers are musky and taste sour, but I lick and suck them clean.

She bends to kiss me, before leaving our room. I follow her as she picks up my discarded clothes.

Izzie starts laughing hysterically. "Jess, look at this." I stand next to her trying to see what's funny.

"You know in Star Wars, you know, when Han Solo is put into the carbon and is hung on the wall of Jabbas Palace?" She asks looking at me and the window.

I shake my head, not understanding a word she's just said.

"Look at the window." She giggles and points. "How much moisturiser do you use?"

I study the window and see part of my face imprinted on it, my hand prints pressed against it, and some of my body outlined too.

"I think I'm going to call you Han Solo from now on." She laughs and I shrug at her.

"Ooh cosplay idea, I'll be Princess Leia, not the bikini one, the one that saves Han." She suggests.

"Izzie, have no idea what you're talking about," I shout to her as I go to the bathroom.

"We'll have to have a Stars Wars weekend soon, then!" Izzie proclaims.

"Sounds fun!" I reply doubtingly.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers