Milfs Teen Conquest Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess and Izzie's relationship develops.
3.6k words
4.71
5.3k
9
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
488 Followers

Saturday starts nice and leisurely as Izzie and I went out just after our brunch of poached eggs on toast for our mani-pedis. We do this together periodically and often get the same matching colours applied, and today we've agreed on baby pink.

As we wait for our respective technician's I look at Izzie who's utterly gorgeous in tight high waist jeans and her stretched collar 90s black 'BOY' T-shirt with her long hair hanging loose. We're both in trainers, and I feel scruffy in leggings and a baggy Rolling Stones T and leather jacket.

The weight I've lost, through Izzie's encouragement, has been tremendous, and I feel fit and more confident than I have in a long time. I notice the plentiful looks and glances from boys as I walk down the street. Their interest in me serves no purpose, other than adding to my own positivity and moxie.

I only want regard from Izzie, who shows me plenty of affection and care.

Izzie, my cunt-hungry teen girlfriend, has matured over the last couple of months and has been growing more as a person and a woman since she started Uni. We were both difficult to live with, for her it's the first time moving out from her parents, and for me it was the first time living with a partner.

She isn't 20 yet, and I'm 39. The only people I've lived with recently have been my two daughters, who are both older than my lover. I've even left her once since we moved in together, into this beautiful rented flat that's our home. Her immaturity had pissed me off forcing me back to the house I still own in London.

One time Izzie brought some friends over for the evening after they'd been to the pub and so they had already been drinking before they came back. I offered beer and wine and was sat on the sofa talking to one of Izzies friends, Zoe. Izzie and the others were sitting away from us with the music blaring.

Zoe is a gregarious bottle blonde, buxom girl with twinkly eyes and a huge wide smile framed by red glossy lips. She was interesting and hung on my every word as we chatted. She was touchy, but it was harmless.

Zoe seemed to be one of those girls who had more gay friends than straight ones, nothing wrong with that, I'm a lesbian with mostly straight friends, but Izzie got really riled up. She accused the ravishing dreamboat of flirting with me. It was really embarrassing, and I was mortified when she threw them all out. Zoe was straight too, and I had no sense of anything that had sparked Izzies jealous rage. We were just sat talking about something trivial too. It lead to a vicious row between the two of us, as her misplaced jealousy had boiled over forcing her frightening temper to flare.

It was the same week that she'd fucked me so hard on the kitchen top that I'd lost my balance and slipped off the breakfast bar, ending up in hospital with badly bruised ribs, and a painful tear. I was also put on antibiotics for an STD that I thought had cleared so I was even more mortified.

With my leaving her it obviously frightened her. She sent me flowers and I went back to her to receive her affection. We've talked about her behaviour, and attitude and she's been the model girl since. I have also tried to change too, becoming more patient, open and tolerant. I remind myself I'm not her mother, I'm her partner, and I'm the lucky dream milf on her arm.

I am her fantasy that's become reality, her mums friend, her former teacher, or her best friends mum, and the sexy neighbour from nextdoor all rolled into one.

For me she's beautiful, clever and funny, I know she can be successful and I want her to be. I think she loves me, and I'm certain I'm very fond of her. My daughters like her too, which would've been a deal breaker. I've spent years being single, bringing my two girls up on my own. I played the field when I was young, sleeping with boys looking for my Prince, but nothing worked, nothing felt right. I can't explain it, but my daughters were my world.

None of the men my friends introduced me to ticked the boxes. I dated them to keep my friends quiet, they were fine and handsome men, but I couldn't really understand why I had no interest. It was only when I booked an escort for a lesbian rendezvous that a new set of doors opened. I signed up to sex apps and dating sites, fucking women and being fucked by girls that I truly became the lesbian I am today. As Rebel Wilson has said, "I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince...but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney Princess."

Sat here, the finishing touches being done to my toes I turn to look at Izzie. I catch her eye as she sits in the big chair next to me and she breaks into a smile. Her hand drops her phone into her lap.

"What?"

I smile back at her not talking, but watching her. Her small hooped earing catches between strands of her dark hair. Her thin neck, looks enticing for me to kiss, as her head turns.

"Weirdo, what are doing?"

"Nothing, just looking."

She reaches her hand out and I give her mine, as she holds my left hand, her thumb softly strokes mine. Looking up we lock eyes and I grin forcing her to laugh, she shakes her head and picks her phone back up, points it at me snaps a picture.

Butterflies swirl around in my stomach as I realise how lucky I am, maybe I do love her.

Eventually our varnish dries and we can put our socks and trainers back on. Izzie stands next to me as I pay, and we leave the shop.

Izzie kisses me on the lips. My lip gloss sticks to her natural pink lips. She's not wearing makeup, just eyeliner. She holds my hands and stands in front of me as we block the entrance to the Asian nail bar.

"How long do you think you'll be?"

"40 minutes an hour. I feel like an ape, but soon I'll be as soft as butter."

Izzie laughs at me.

"I love it when you're waxed." Izzie kisses me again and I smile at her.

"I'm meeting Ben and Josie in the Kings. Come and find me when you're done!" She kisses me again and I grip her arms in each hand, before giving her the final kiss, pushing my lips forcefully onto hers. She grins at me and puts her ear pods in and turns to walk off. I stare at her fit arse as she strides away, hoping for her to turn back and look at me. She doesn't.

Just over one hour later I've been waxed to perfection. My legs soft and smooth, my pussy probably squeaks with each step - Izzie won't be able to keep her hands off me, or her fingers out of me. I'm turned on just thinking about her as I walk to the pub to meet Izzie and her friends.

I push the door open to the Kings. It's loud and crowded with different groups of people jostling at the bar and the stools and tables are all taken. I grab my phone from my handbag, ready to phone if I can't see her, but I catch a glint of bright red hair. Josie is small but loud, her hair is bright and vibrant, feathered shoulder length with spray-can cherry red dye. I search for Izzie, and start to panic as I can't see her.

I push through the throng, jabbing elbows trying not trip over feet and spill drinks, and a wave of relief hits me. Her smile spreads as she sees me and she stands and pushes towards me for an embrace and a kiss.

"I've got you a Red, Merlot?"

"Perfect, thank you. Had many?"

I study her looking for evidence of drunkenness. Not that I don't trust her, or that I have a problem with how much she's drunk, but to see how randy she'll be later. The more alcohol she drinks, the harder the fuck I'll get.

"I was thinking." She shouts in my ear. "Let's have a couple of drinks, go for a Chinese and back home. I want to open your legs."

"If you're a good girl, we'll see."

We have a quick kiss before she's ushering me over to the chair she'd kept for me. It's a wooden chair, that looks old. It's the sort you'd find in a shabby chic kitchen. It's back is loaded with various bags and jackets slung over it. I sit picking up my glass to sip the wine.

Its the first time I've seen some of the people Izzie is drinking with, and I sense them checking me out and whispering about me. I feel a little nervous, they're University friends, and as usual Izzie is the centre of attention, making her friends laugh and showing off.

I feel happy for her as she looks so confident and free. Her showing off isn't arrogant or boastful, it's gentle and confident. I watch as her friends laugh with her.

I'm finishing my second large glass, the pub has got quieter and Izzie is now perched on my knee talking to Josie and Ben.

"I finished my assignment last week." Izzie grins.

"You would have. You get everything done within a week of it being set." Josie replies looking at Ben.

"Do you do her work for her Jess?"

"I don't have time. Is she doing well?"

"Top of the class." Ben rolls his eyes and shoots a grin at Izzie.

I fill with pride and stroke her back as Izzie jumps up.

"One for the road?"

I smile at her and nod.

"We'd better go shortly." Ben answers and Josie swigs her drink and shakes her head as Izzie walks to the bar.

Josie looks at me. "She talks about you..."

"Does she?"

"...a lot." She finishes.

They both laugh.

"I think she loves you."

"Has she said?"

"No, not in so many words." Ben adds.

I watch Izzie leaning on the bar chatting to the barman.

"I've got to admit, we didn't believe her at first. You know, when she was telling us about you."

"What that I was older?"

"No. That you're so damn hot!"

I look at Josie and blush. I blush so much my cheeks burn. I smirk feeling embarrassed and look down at the floor.

"Thanks, I think."

"Where would I meet a lady like you?"

I squirm and feel uncomfortable. I shrug.

"Where'd Izzie say she met me?"

Josie laughs as Ben slouches back in his chair and gazes around the room looking bored.

"She hasn't said. She keeps that quiet."

"Try the W.I. I met her playing bridge there when she was serving teas."

I keep a straight face and finish the dregs hiding behind my wine glass just as Izzie comes back with our drinks.

"So you met Jess at the W.I?"

"What, Fuck No. It was a sex app, and she fucks on the first date."

Josie and Ben burst out laughing.

"Thanks for protecting my modesty sweetheart... cheers."

Izzie sits on my knee and drinks a mouthful of her pint.

"We'd better go."

"Yeah, let's find another dump. Are you both coming out later?" Ben asks.

Izzie shakes her head. "I'm taking her home to bed."

"Lucky girls. Any room for me?" Josies eyes widen.

"Nope, I'm not sharing, and we're monogamous." Izzie looks at me.

"Sorry, there's only one girl for me." I say in support.

I do wonder though. It'd be fun seeing her red hair between my legs or between Izzie's, but the thought is fleeting and soon forgotten.

The two of them leave Izzie and me sitting on our own. We hug and kiss, forgetting where we are. Her tongue moves smoothly around my mouth, wet and tasting of lager. Her long nails gently drag down my scalp as she twists my hair between her fingers pulling my head back for a deeper, more adventurous kiss.

"Are you sure you want to go for something to eat? Can't I entice you with something more tasty?" I whisper as our foreheads rest together. I close my eyes enjoying her closeness.

"I'm hungry, aren't you?"

"No. I want to be fucked sweetie."

"Let's eat then fuck."

"I'm dribbling now, I need to be fucked now. Fuck me and we can order in, come on. Please!"

"I'm teasing, let's go."

Izzie springs up and I gather my handbag and jacket, leaving our unfinished drinks we hold hands and walk quickly back to the flat. We stop in a doorway for a kiss, it's passionate, Izzie's hand holds the small of my back as her other slides down the front of my tight leggings. Her hand presses and strokes and I moan into her mouth.

"Christ, I can feel your heat through your pants."

Her tongue slides into my mouth as her middle finger strokes my engorged cunt.

"Let's go, I want you in me."

Her hands slaps my crotch and I step back in shock.

"Come on, let's go." I'm frustrated now, and impatient and grab her hand pulling her after me as we pick up the pace.

We fumble our way into the flat and Izzie pushes me against the door, slamming it shut as she forces me against it. Her mouth slides up my neck, her tongue grazes my skin. I kick my trainers off as she wrenches my leggings down my thighs and around my ankles. My pink lacy thong follows them down to my knees, the dampness of my cunt has made a glistening, leaving a shimmering puddle in the gusset.

I lift the bottom of my shirt and admire my freshly waxed legs that shine in the light. My pussy lips shiver in the cold, my lips are puffed and red as Izzies fingers slide down parting them. I gasp as I watch her lick her fingers clean.

"Let's get the strapon!"

"No, I want your fingers in me."

Her hands slide up and down my smooth legs, as she stares at my pussy. Her breath is warm against my skin, but I feel goose bumps form on my mons and thighs.

"Please Izzie!"

I plead with her making my impatience clear, I can feel myself leaking down my legs, as Izzies tongue licks my stringy fluid up from my silky thigh.

I shuffle my knickers down and step out of my clothes. As Izzie stands I reach for the buttons of her jeans.

"Let's go to bed." Izzie pulls me.

"Just fucking, fuck me." I shout.

In the bedroom now, I'm thrown onto my back on our bed, instinctively spreading my legs, presenting myself fully, inviting, enticing and just plain gagging for her. Finally, her right hand finds my wet snatch. Her left had caresses my skin, her fingers sensitively skimming me sending shivers and tingles through me.

I jar as her middle finger finally penetrates, her palm pressures my clit and I roll my hips giving more of myself to her. I laugh with gratification and hold her close. The sloppy sounds from between my legs fill the room as the beautifully disgusting act begins.

Staring intently into each other's eyes, Izzie pinches and scratches the inside of my open left thigh, her right hand fucks as her thumb rubs and rolls my clit. I pant and moan, the connection between us gives me palpitations as her eyes bore into me.

With one hand I clutch at the duvet and the other I hold and caress her face, probing her mouth with my thumb. She sucks it, all the while looking at and smiling at me.

Her brown eyes are fixated on me, her eyelids half closed as she moans with me, they widen as I take my thumb back. I guide her mouth to mine and pull her ontop of me as I lay back. Her stroke doesn't slow or stop and I feel the throb deep within begin to pulsate. The fingering isn't the best, it's not what's making me want to cum, it's the person. The feelings I have for her, the emotions, she seems to make me feel?

You know, I don't want to tell her I love her, I won't let myself do that, but I know it. Its a different love to the one I have for my daughters, it's a love I've not felt before. I'ts been close with another recent girl, but not this strong or powerful.

I feel a tear streak down my cheek, I press my mouth against hers. I cry softly and try to hide it behind my orgasm. Her hand frees itself from me and our legs start to tangle as she feels my soft flesh against hers.

She lifts herself up on her elbows and looks down at me and smiles, a look of concern is clear as her eyebrows arch.

"You're crying."

"I know."

"Oh Jess. Was it me?"

"No... Yes... You're perfect Iz."

"I know." She sighs. She grins "It's hard. You know, being perfect like me."

"Shhh, and hold me."

I snigger at her tame arrogance. Her embrace is warm and her knee moves into my hot damp crotch as her arms tighten around me. I feel her breath on my neck as we lay there, listening to our breathing, the silent hums, and the buzzing from the flat seem unusually loud. Maybe it's just tinnitus or my head buzzing from cumming.

The room turns chilly, and my legs start to feel the cold.

"Enough of this, fuck me hard!"

Izzie springs up and goes for the strapon in the wardrobe. I sit up and strip my top half and wrap my arms around my tummy and breasts to protect against the cold.

"Let me see your tits."

I shift up the bed and rest against the headboard as Izzie looks at me. She smiles as she pulls her clothes off. She dumps her clothes on the floor and bends down to step into the harness, within seconds she's expertly tightening it around her waist.

Izzie skips to her side of the bed and grabs the Durex lube, before opening and squirting it into her palm. She strokes it over the toy smearing it and making it shine.

"I doubt you needed that sweetie."

Izzie smiles and jumps onto the bed impatiently crawling over to me. We kiss, it's long and reassuring. Her necklace bounces between us as our hands fumble and stroke over one anothers bodies.

She squeezes my breasts, before breaking our kiss and she lifts them, placing her face between my large set of mams. I run my hand over her hair and gently hold her there as she kisses and licks them. Her tongue swishes over my toughening nipples, and her fingers play and press.

I relax, taking in her affection, but my cunny is wanting the attention now, and slide my right hand between my legs. It's gooey and warm, my clit is erect and I press and rub it waiting, now impatiently for her to begin.

My masturbating, refocuses her attention, she kneels between my legs and positions the cock at my entrance. I breathe in, and she enters.

The long fat cock surges into my revved up chamber and I try to back away in defence. With nowhere to go I moan with excitement. The plastic toy slides relentlessly into me, the feeling is intense and I feel my breath catch, and I gasp digging my fingers into my lovers back.

Our bodies stick together as we become one, Izzie's mouth kisses and licks my neck as one hand rests above my shoulder and the other gently holds my leg open. She strokes and takes her time enjoying the smoothness of my thigh and knee. Her well practised fucking of me means she needs to not feed the cock into me with her fingers anymore, she knows it so well that she naturally guides it in and back out of me.

I close my eyes, tearing my nails down her back, I clutch her arse and hold her deep into me, before she brings herself back. The pace gently increases, my tunnel gently closes getting respite on the withdrawal before being dug back open.

The dildo drags through me, making me lose my senses the faster she goes. My cunt feels wet and hungry, I beg for harder and faster. Izzie doesn't disappoint, and is soon at full pelt.

My moans of encouragement are escaping me without a second thought. My clit gets squashed for a matter of milliseconds causing a tingly sensation, that spreads into me and through me.

Our mouths meet again, for small considered kisses, developing into more passionate, tongue embracing wet excavations.

We chime together, as I begin my orgasm. I perspire where our skin meets.

"Fuck, I love you. Fuck me harder."

Shock runs through me, emotions explode. Izzie continues drilling, as I tense and relax.

We cuddle for a moment, as I begin my comedown.

"What did you say?"

Izzie lies on top of me, kissing me, groping me.

"Nothing!"

"I heard you."

"It was just in the moment."

Izzie's holds me tightly.

"It might have been, but I take it."

Silence fills the room, and she moves her hips taking the cock from my sopping cunt.

"I love you too Jess."

Yesok1
Yesok1
488 Followers