All Comments on 'MILFstrippers'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
john1946john1946over 12 years ago
Fun read

So nice to read about MLF's and stripping. Lets see some more. Nicely done, with just enough teasing.

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 12 years ago
Oh, yes

Please continue the story. I love it so far and am imagining all kinds of directions it could go.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
WOW

CAT!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!! please continue with this PLEASE PLEASE

i will b looking 4 the movie as well

Catherine Deneuve The Hunger where she seduces Susan Sarandon it sounds like a really hot movie, i have always liked/loved the MILF/OLDER stripper, not much of a fan of these young skinny fake breasted stripper girls that flood the clubs now a days, anyway hope u keep this story going

KentishKentishover 12 years ago
DFon't leave us hanging

Keep going (please!)

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
feedback is ...

Very hot story. I say keep it going.

oldnimrodoldnimrodover 12 years ago
Savory bit of a randy adrenaline rush.

Here is something well written and wicked in the barrier bashing business of salacious social suspense. How far and where does it go? I would like to know. Crossing those lines in degrees of uncertainty with a solid story is great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

of Cat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love MILFstrippers

Would love to hear more Cat, Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cunt fuck

Cunt fuck Mrs. Moore

Fuck her on the floor

Cunt fuck Cat

Shag her on the mat

Cunt fuck Mrs. Moore

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Gets 5 stars from me. Well up to your usual high standard Cat. After the recent incident where you fucked your nephew this should be no trouble at all for a hot Milf like you Darling, get your cunt out for the boys to worship, with their tongues and cocks if you're lucky bitch!! Ken xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Both Literate and Licentiousness

Bravo, my lady. It had me tingling with desire.

MtnManslutMtnManslutover 12 years ago
Can't wait!

... to read the conclusion (or at least the continuation) of this HOT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please

Cat I really did enjoy this. To stop when she has just shown her cunt to the audience would be a terrible waste. I would dearly love to find out just what excitement is yet to cum for that lovely cunt.

jiblogogjiblogogover 12 years ago
Still no second chapter, guess I should tell I'm waiting for it

When I saw the story in the New Stories list I clicked on it with the thought of my ex in mind - we are quite open when talking and last time we met she told me she had occasionally the idea of maybe go into doing this sort of things herself.

While I'm skeptical about whether she will actually have the nerve to do it I still told her about the Milf theme's popularity in the erotica I see. And with this background it was fascinating to read your story, from a woman's point of view.

I later read some more from your stories, all of them good written and all of them plausible. The protagonists act and reason in a understandable way so the reader goes with them along the story line and enjoys exploring the erotic potential of situations that started quite 'harmless', like they could unfold as well to people the reader knows, the next door neighbour living with two sons or in fact the ex, feeling bored...

I'm tempted to send her the link to this story, one thing standing in the way is just the language as she doesn't read English. Maybe I should translate it to German or maybe even better, sit with her and tell her the translated story. But she wouldn't like the story to end as it does now, all the build up sexual tensions between the protagonist and the lady from the agency, with that beautiful elite girl waiting behind the curtain, with those blokes sitting on all sides of the protagonist staring at her exposed nudity and then all of them frozen, waiting for the following chapters.

You just have to write them, and soon.

austin_voyaustin_voyover 12 years ago
Still no second chapter

Sigh, such a great premise and an excellent start to it. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congratulations On Your First Submission

Great story telling ability, Cat: You present like a seasoned professional writer.

Hope to see many more like this from you, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Exposure of Cat's shaven vaginal folds [Open legged-dripping wet] was the ultimate turn-on!

As submissive naked males, offering daily public masturbation to feminist groups, we collectively enjoyed those [fully shaven] mind- pictures offered by Ms Moore as she effectively disrobed [in public] for appreciative male audiences. EG: humiliation aside, male submissions' can't compete with feminine public offerings of their gorgeous bald-shaven cunts!

pooky12349pooky12349about 7 years ago
B d J

Jeeze Cat, can't believe that no one has commented on this story. Its long and it builds up to the climactic moment. And the sex isn't like most stories where they just blast it out like every reader is on par with a truck driver. Don't mistake me, sometimes those stories are a fun way for a quick wank. But this story is not like that, its slow, leisure sex at its best. So needless to say, it was a damn fine read and now I'm going to find another of your stories, and go for the slow wank.

Thanks for writing these stories,

Ted

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
5 stars

Surprised no-one has commented for years. So far a gentle taste of the home Counties life ??? Well written and building up nicely to this conclusion leaving you wanting more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to hear more..... much more. Stretch Cat's story out to the point where her excitement fades. What happens after that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous