All Comments on 'Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 06'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like it

Short, sweet, and advanced the general storyline. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not sure where it's the end to this sordid tale

2 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just go on with the story

it's a good one so far. just a bit a long time between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Loving Wife troll has started his shit

I see the anonymous troll (better known as justgr8 sbrooks impo64 bayernpeter gordo12 gmann57 miss horny just8reading etc) has already begun to post his negativity. When will this piece of excrement just die off? Can someone please run his ass over? How damn stupid must you be to waste hours of every day pretending to be multiple people and posting negative comments on a porn site? Loser of the century, that’s for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the author

Please ignore the LW troll and all of his negative comments. He can’t help himself ever since “the accident.” I can’t go into details, but ever since he’s been singing soprano.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Favorite

More please!

You didn't get to the lesbian fmf nor bring Mahindra and Sadie into it more!

Thanks for the great story so far

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Love the choking and anal

Good chapter xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Series

The Mili series is one of the favourites I have read in the past 5 years. Very nice it’s a really great series keep it up!

kensimoorekensimoorealmost 5 years ago
Love!

Great series, loved every episode, but didn't like that Matt and Mili had sex with out telling their respective spouse's about the photo session.

All in all, a fabulous series, hope it continues!

Thanks for your work, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Series

You have lots of plot options here. It has been awhile since you added to the series but she could get into group settings...perhaps via her new job. I hate to suggest but since these stories have that as part of the story I elected to share. With her popularity she could make personal appearances and then have unintentional gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you add more chapter to this series. One of the hottest stories i have ever read

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

An incredible series, but stopped way too soon. I hope the author picks up the pen and resumes Mili’s adventures in porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous