Military Park Workout Pt. 01

Story Info
Riding bicycles can be fun... Part 1
2k words
4.27
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mick and I have a part-time job transporting secure documents for physical signing and processing. Normally I would pick up documents from a Military Unit in this city and physically transport them to a civilian company, either drop them off and come back when they are done or wait for them; once complete bring them back to the Military unit.

I was waiting at a Civilian Security Firm and chatting with one of the guys who worked in the office, Ted (his name) was talking about a group of employees from the firm who like to hit some of the bike trails and bicycle primarily from bar to bar. I thought that's the way to exercise. I was invited to come along and I asked who all comes to these bike exercise events and was informed about a third of the staff at the Security Firm and anywhere from 4 to 6 people from the Military Unit. I agreed to swing by and hang out for a bit and build some professional relationships.

Saturday rolled around and I arrived at the designated parking lot at the entrance to one of the bike paths and there were already 4 cars unloading their bicycles and getting ready to get the day started. I introduced myself to the group. There was a total of 7 people at this location and I was informed that there would be another 12 to 14 people coming from another direction and would meet us at the first bar. The first bar was approximately 9 miles from our starting point but we were early as the other group was not scheduled to leave their starting point for another hour or so.

The other 6 people at this location were broken down, 4 from the Military Unit and 2 from the Security firm. I recognized all of the Military personnel from the unit. SFC Gilmore, SFC Tanner, MSG Panning, and SFC Bretford. I knew all of these individuals as I had worked with them for a couple of years. I knew SFC Gilmore quite well as I had a wonderful video of her getting very busy with a Major in a lounge at the Unit Headquarters. Gilmore had seen me watching the action and met with me the next day over coffee and we had, over time become friends. SFC Gilmore was Asian and stood about 5'4" and 120lbs. She had some unexplainable aura about her that just permeated the air with the energy of intelligence and sexual desire.

Gilmore's coworker SFC Tanner was a dark-haired woman from Los Angles with a captivating smile and an incredibly healthy lung capacity. MSG Panning was a late 40's physically fit, recently divorced man who had thrown himself into work and Military life. Panning's ex-wife had moved to the other side of the state with the person she had been sleeping with for years, I wasn't sure if that person was male or female, never got that deep into this person's life. SFC Bretford was a recently completed Drill Instructor and a fitness guru. Bretford loved to exercise and I thought it had something to do with a previous relationship. The 2 Security firm personnel a Rick Stevens and Lynn Peters. I would have to say these two were involved in a relationship the way they talked and physically interacted.

We all decided that we would start and work our way gradually to the first bar stop. I was the odd man out, so to speak, and decided to bring up the rear and for good reason. The Security firm couple, Stevens and Peters led the way, followed by Panning and Bretford and then Gilmore and Tanner. This of course left me staring at two very healthy asses in spandex, no complaints. The motion of those cheeks moving back and forth was more than enough to get my blood rising in my nether regions. Surprisingly it did not take long for us to cover the 9 miles and we came upon a small bar on the edge of a small town 20 feet from the bike path. We were the first to arrive and when the others showed up the bar was packed. 21 people were drinking quite heavily and I noticed a certain Lynn Peters was very close to a certain William Washer.

Rick Stevens was busy drinking with other Security team members present, not sure, but perhaps trouble in paradise, not my concern, just an observation. I listened intently as Washer and Peters told everyone they would scout ahead and meet us at the next stop, which I believed was about 11 miles.

I was finishing up my drink and realized that Gilmore and Tanner were sitting on high bar stools directly to my left, I was sitting at a regular table and it just happened to put me directly in view of both of these ladies' legs. Now I do not know for sure but they were both sitting with their legs open and I couldn't help but notice that neither of these ladies was wearing anything under these spandex shorts. It was easy to see a complete outline of all the goods these two incredibly sexy creatures had nestled between those thighs. Now being a red-blooded man, this was a way to get my attention and get other things at attention as well. Nothing like a couple of drinks and sexual frustration to help a man relax. Time rolled by and it was time to leave, the group filed out of the bar and pointed their bicycles in the direction of the next stop. 2 paths continually crisscrossed each other to the next bar. We decided to split into 2 groups and wind our way to the next stop.

I was with the boys Panning and Bretford and 2 gentlemen I did not know from the other group. We all set off and I was not all that much in a hurry so I hung back, not completely out of sight but far enough that I could see and watch. We were about halfway to the next stop when I noticed a younger girl coming off a side path that wasn't paved and she looked flustered. I needed to drain the main vein anyway, so I pulled over and followed the path; I had to unmount as I got deeper into the woods and walked it. This was when I started hearing muffled noises echoing through the trees. The further down the trail I went, the louder I could hear the sound of toe-curling activity. Well, well, well it looks like I found where Peters and Washer had ended up. It would appear that Washer was scouting his hiking stick into Peters canyon.

Now being the voyeur and exhibitionist I am, I found a nice spot behind some foliage where I could watch to my heart's content, I also was able to get my phone out and record the action. Warming memories on a cold winter's night. The washer had Peters bent over a log and was drilling for oil, I mean he was like a machine and pistoned away unhindered by exhaustion. I was enjoying the show and watched as Washer Manhandled Peters like she was a puppet and a sex toy. He had an endless variety of sexual positions, to say the least; I was impressed!

I picked up movement from the corner of my eye and watched Gilmore move off the path coming in from the other direction, I hadn't seen her show up and I remembered that these bike trails all crisscrossed from different directions and this was one of the intersections. I moved through the woods quietly, keeping the enamored couple in view, and came up behind Gilmore conveniently standing behind a downed tree. She was completely enthralled with the show that Washers and Peters were putting on. I watched as she slowly slid her hand down her spandex shorts and started to tweak her clit and work her sexual desires into a frenzy. I watch as she eventually lowers her shorts down past her beautiful ass and to my delight, past her knees and they hit the ground. She aptly stepped out of them and leaned over the downed tree. She spread her legs and began to enthusiastically frig herself with abandon.

Gilmore is a petite Asian woman with sexuality about her that is more often than not, subtly overpowering. It is like an incredibly beautiful liquor bottle filled with gun powder. Her long black hair was tied in a ponytail, her breasts heaved as her breathing became shallow. I could see her nipples pointing towards the ground through her tank top, apparent that she was bra-free. The curve of her back, now arched with her incredible ass thrust in my direction, her thighs tone and muscular encompassing an incredible pussy that was wet and gaping open as her fingers slid up and down the outside of her lips. The quiet moan that breathed through her pursed lips was enticingly audible.

I am not sure how I closed the distance between us, but I was now standing directly behind that incredible ass, my shorts slid down and crumpled to the ground, my cock was sticking straight out only inches away from a small piece of heaven. I moved and in one smooth action, I slid 8 inches inside of her. She gasped and grunted as she fully fell across the downed tree. I grabbed her hips and pulled halfway out and slammed her back. I watched the ripple across her cheeks and subconsciously heard the slap. Suddenly the slap, slap, slap blended into one solid sound of my grunting guttural sounds and her mumbling of incoherent words all in unison like a finely tuned machine.

Time simply slowed down to a rhythm that is only found when two bodies are in sync. Minutes passed and all focus was on this moment in time, I could feel the build of her energy and the throbbing of the pussy walls steadily increasing pressure on my cock. Her breathing was becoming shallower and her hands were tightly locked on the tree. I was close but would hold off until she road this out. My senses began to reach out and I could feel eyes upon us and my brain focused on my peripheral vision and I could see Tanner sitting on a stump, shorts down to her knees as she fingered herself. Her eyes looked glassy; the kind of glass one sees after another has orgasmed.

I refocused as Gilmore's pussy began to squeeze and her breathing stopped, she orgasmed, hard. I felt her body tense and lock up except her legs which twitched involuntarily. I held myself completely inside of her, my hips pushed tight up against her ass cheeks. I ground my hips into her ass and I could feel the walls of her pussy vibrating around my cock. I grabbed her hips and began a slow and steady thrusting, slowly increasing my pace and length out until I was coming out almost 8 inches only to slam balls deep back in with increased speed and force. I made a fatal male mistake and looked down as I pistoned in and out of this beauty. I was done, a deep rolling growl and I threw my head back as I smashed myself into that ass. I pushed like I was trying to impale her completely and felt the first of many spasms as I exploded balls deep inside of her. I honestly thought my eyes were being sucked into my skull. I collapsed on her back and turned only to see, no one. Tanner was gone, Washer and Peters were gone. It was like we were completely alone in the woods.

I stepped back, leaned forward, and kissed her cheek, she hazily smiled at me and whispered "Thanks, I need that!"

"At your service my dear lady" I responded.

I stood, pulled on my shorts, and like a shadow I was gone in a moment. I didn't completely leave but went far enough that she could not see me. Gilmore slowly stood and dressed. She looked around and smiled and headed back up the path only to run into Tanner, they chatted a bit and both headed out of the wooded area.

End part 1... to be continued