Milk Brings Us Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when are you going to take a bath? Or, do you want me to give you a bath, too? I can give if you want," she said, suddenly turning to me.

Before I could answer, Mom said: "Yes, she gives to Roger."

"I don't give him a wash. We shower together. All right, after lunch, I'll head home as there's too much work. Now get out of the kitchen and let me cook," she said to me.

I went to Mom's room and came back with something and put it near the oven in the kitchen.

"What's this?" Klara asked.

"Milk bottle. What else?"

"What do you wanna do with it?"

"You said you had never tasted it, so got it for you."

"You're a very, very bad boy. I'll drink it if you drink too."

"Yes, sure," I said.

"Should we?" she asked.

"I dunno. Let's just take one sip and then see."

"Won't she know?"

"I'll say I drank it."

"OK, but just one sip, just for the taste, OK?" she said, getting two glasses from the table.

I poured the bottle into the glasses and handed one to her. She lifted it to her mouth but stopped.

"Let's drink together."

"OK," I replied.

Both of us took one sip and looked at each other.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Let's take one more sip," she said, and we took one more sip.

This time she asked me.

"It tastes different," I replied.

"It tastes of sin," she said, smiling. "Let's take one more sip and finish it. Cheers," she added, raising the glass.

"Cheers."

"It's not bad at all, but different yes. Listen don't tell about this to anyone. Not to your mother, not to your uncle or anyone. It's our secret."

"Of course, I won't."

"Good. Now let me cook or your mom will go mad."

Mom was finishing her lunch when Bjorn began crying, so she got up, brought him to the kitchen, and started feeding him, but this time, she placed a towel over her breasts and hid him. I saw that she was wearing the bra that Klara had picked from the drawer. I later found out thanks to the Internet that it was a nursing bra.

"Is he drinking," Klara asked.

Mother peeked under the towel and said yes.

"I don't think so. I'm not sure," Klara said.

"He is," Mother said as she peeked once more.

"Honestly, I don't trust you. I wanna see him. Get rid of that towel if you don't want me to create a scene."

"My God, you're impossible. See he is," Mom said in exasperation, throwing the towel on the table.

"No. You see your top is coming in his way. The top is falling on his face," Klara said, although that was a bit of an exaggeration as the top was on his cheek and not on his mouth. But her exaggeration had an effect on Mom as she took off the top and gave Bjorn unhindered access, which meant we too had an obstructed view of both her boobs. Klara silently watched Mom feed Bjorn until he was full.

This was the first time I was aroused seeing Mom feed him. I think it was the combination of watching her voluptuous boobs out in the open and seeing Klara looking at them. I was aware that Klara was there so didn't stare at Mom, but I suspect Klara did see me steal glances. After Bjorn was done, Mom once again hid her assets and Klara left for home.

That day Mom was feeling much better. She watched TV, dusted the house, and even cleaned my room. In the next couple of days, she became her old self, but only until lunch. By around 3-4 p.m. she would start to go down and by night she would be too tired to even move. By now, drinking her milk with oats every morning was a routine diet, and helping her fill the bottles was a routine activity. Klara had consulted a doctor and brought medicines, but they weren't doing much good.

Three days after Klara's last visit, I was playing with Bjorn at around 8 in the morning. She was lying on the bed with her head resting on the headboard, her eyes were closed, and she was wearing jammies and a shirt whose top three buttons were open, and she wasn't wearing a bra, which meant her breasts were clearly visible.

She suddenly opened her eyes and said: "You must be hungry. You haven't had breakfast yet."

Then placing her hand behind my head, she added: "Come, it's not good to stay hungry."

She was holding her right boob in her hand and pointing her pink nipple in my direction.

I don't remember for how many years I'd been waiting for this opportunity, so without saying anything, I placed one hand on her stomach and my lips on her nipple, and, in a blink of an eye, her nipple was in my mouth. As the first drop of her milk touched my tongue, she took my hand from her stomach and placed it on her other boob. Resting her head back on the headboard, she closed her eyes and whispered: "Be gentle."

I slowly started running my finger around her pink nipple and on her boob while my mouth hungrily latched on to her other nipple. I did, however, make sure that my cock was as far away from her as possible. As I played with her boobs with my fingers and mouth, I saw her rub her legs and thighs together and heard soft moans. I quickly shifted my mouth to her other nipple and began drinking her milk from that one. My mouth was nearly full of her milk when she lifted her head up and bringing her face near my ear whispered: "Thank you very much. You've been really helpful. Now go to your room and let me rest."

I obviously didn't want to let go, but there was no other option, so I let go of her arm and slowly got up. As I was closing the door, she said: "I've put a new box of tissues in your room."

When she said that, it didn't strike me immediately, and when it did, I was like, does she know that I was so aroused that I was dying to come? And what did she thank me for? There were so many questions but the first thing I did was to take care of my cock.

It was late afternoon the next day when I saw that she was again sitting on the bed and staring blankly at the wall. Bjorn was sleeping in his crib. I cleaned the room and said to her that she should take a bath.

"You took a shower four days ago when Aunt was here. Now she's busy with work so can't come. Please get up."

But she just kept staring at the wall.

I grabbed her right arm and tried to force her to get up, but she didn't even budge. So I held both her arms and forced her to stand up. Then I pushed her to the bathroom and turned on the bathtub tap. Frustratingly, she just stood there next to the bathtub. I went behind her, and grabbing her top, pulled it over her head. I thought she would react to me undressing her, but I was wrong. This made me angrier. I put my hands around her waist and unbuttoned her shorts and then carefully unzipping them, I pulled them down too. Now she was standing just in her bra and panties. Ignoring her non-reaction, I unbuckled her bra and got rid of her panties. This was the first time I was seeing her naked ass and that too so up close. When I saw her standing there with her bare back and ass, the thought of touching her naked body replaced all the anger and frustration. However, I didn't have the guts to do that or go and stand in front of her and see her big boobs and her pussy in all their glory. I just gently pushed her to the bathtub and turned my back as she got into it.

"Who's going to shampoo my hair?"

When I turned around, she was lying in the tub with her head resting against the wall, her eyes closed, and her hair flowing around her face in the water. The little waves were hitting her breasts and her pink nipples were standing like a watch tower in the water. Since there was no soap in the water, her blonde pubic hair and pussy were clearly visible as she lay there with her legs straight and slightly apart.

Picking up the shampoo bottle, I sat down next to her head on the bathtub and began shampooing her bra strap-length hair. I wasn't in a mood to talk and, apparently, she too wasn't because she didn't say anything. After rinsing her hair, I quickly cleaned her hair with a conditioner, and as I was finishing, she said: "I guess you were right. I stink. Get the soap and wash me."

"You do it. I've to go."

"You can't help your mother? Do you know how many times I've given you a bath?"

"OK," I reluctantly replied as I picked up the soap and began washing her neck and back. Then as my hands moved to her shoulders, she lay back, resting her head again against the bathtub wall, and said: "You better come in. And take off your clothes."

My shorts and T-shirt were wet but decided to take off only the T-shirt and went and knelt down between her bare legs with my face bang opposite her pussy. As she placed her arms on the sides of the bathtub, I started washing her shoulders and neck and then her stomach and finally her big boobs as initially I wasn't sure whether to take my hands there. Bringing my hands down from her neck, I began rubbing my fingers on her breasts, including her nipples.

"Slowly," she whispered without opening her eyes.

I started slowly washing them but this made me aroused. I began thinking of negative things to kill the excitement. However, touching her boobs and nipples and her stomach and then her legs made it an impossible task. As I washed her thighs, she spread her legs a bit more, giving me a full view of her pussy and probably signaling me to wash it too, but I was too scared to do that. So I continued to focus on her thighs and legs. She then turned on her side, and I washed her lower back and tush but once again avoided the hole.

When my hands were on her ass she said: "You're completely wet. Take off your shorts and stand under the shower. I'll give you a shower."

"I can shower myself, Mom," I said in a voice that hid my surprise at her giving me a shower.

"You helped me, now I'll help you. Get rid of your clothes and come to the shower," she said as she stepped out of the bathtub and walked to the shower with her naked ass swaying with her every step.

I took a deep breath, took off my shorts but left my underwear on.

"Oh my God! I've to do everything," she said as she pulled down my underwear, revealing my raging cock in its all magnificence.

But she completely ignored it and started washing my face, neck, and stomach. It was only after she was finished with the upper part that she moved down, but instead of going for my legs, she started lathering up my cock and balls without holding or cupping them. Then she switched on the shower, and as water began cleaning the soap, she clasped her fingers around my cock and said "Get rid of it, or it will start paining," and she started slowly jerking me off. I just stayed there with my arms straight down, as she stood in front of me with her naked boobs and pussy inches away from me. Within seconds, I came on her hand, and she tightened her grip on my cock with her other hand and squeezed the last drops of my cum before washing the cock and her hands.

"You need to get rid of them. I also need to get rid of them. Maybe later," she said, pointing at my pubic hair with her fingers.

Then she simply got out of the shower and went to her room to put on fresh clothes.

The next day before lunch, she came to my room and said: "Bjorn is sleeping, let's finish that task."

"What task?" I asked as I followed her out of the room.

She stayed silent and went to her room and with her back still toward me, she started taking off her clothes. After taking off her top and shorts, she got rid of her bra and panties, once again revealing her plum ass to me. Then completely naked she walked to the other side of the room, with her ample boobs heaving with her every step. There she picked up something from the cupboard and began walking toward me. My eyes were just fixed on her, watching every bit of her long legs, smooth stomach, and, of course, her voluptuous breasts.

"What are you waiting for? Christmas?" she said as she stood there right in front of me.

"Take off your clothes. We need to get rid of this," she added, putting her hand on her blonde pubic hair.

"I can do it later," I murmured as I wasn't sure I wanted to shave before her, especially as I had never shaved before.

"Do you want me to take them off?"

I knew she would so to escape that I took everything off as she stood there and watched.

"Now come," she ordered, marching to the bathroom.

"When was the last time you shaved," she said, sitting down on the bathtub wall. Her sitting down meant she was on an eye level with my already erect cock.

"I've found a better solution. Just apply this cream there, wait for 5-10 minutes, and then wash it off with water."

I was now nervous, so I asked her whether it was safe. She said it was and then signaled me to come closer. As I went closer, she opened the tube and squeezed the cream into her hand, and bending down her head and bringing her face nearer, she started applying it on my balls and the raging cock and the area around them. She held my cock in her hand as if it was just a normal thing and even cupped my balls without once looking away or stopping.

"Good thing it's not Amazon yet, so won't take too much time. Mine's not even a bush," she said, looking down at her pussy.

"Now turn around."

I turned around without saying a word.

"Bend down."

"Why?" I asked.

"Lemme see if you've hair there or not. Now bend down," she replied, lightly hitting my ass.

"You don't have many there," she said as she applied the cream near my hole. "Now wait for 5-10 minutes," she added as she got up and washed her hands. Then she took more cream into her hand, and putting one leg on the bathtub wall, she started applying it on her hand area. Sadly her back was toward me, so wasn't able to see her do it, but was getting a full view of her tush and back. She then washed her hands and once again sat down in front of me.

"Come, I'll take care of this too. We anyway have to take a shower. You can put your hands on my shoulders if you want. Just don't dirty the floor," she said, holding my cock with her hand and dragging me closer. She cupped one hand and placed it below my cock and brought her legs together and started masturbating me once more. I put my hands on her bare shoulders and came into her hands and on her leg. She carried my cum in her hands and stood under the shower. As I stood there, I saw her washing her pubic area under the shower.

"See all gone," she said, getting out of the shower and standing in front of me. Her pussy was hairless now.

"Go wash yourself," she said, picking up the cream and the towel and leaving the bathroom.

When I came back to the room after washing myself, she was already in her bra and panties and was about to wear jeans and a top.

"Lemme see how it looks."

"It works," I replied.

"I want to see. This is actually a women's cream, so I want to see whether it works on you or not."

I took off my towel and stood there.

"Yes, it definitely works," she said as she closely looked at my cock. "It has another benefit. Mr. Junior looks bigger now," she said, straightening her back.

"You know who discovered this? Roger. He goes on a lot of business trips, so he brought this for me, Karla, and Stephanie," she said, putting on her jeans and top.

That night, it was around 10 p.m., I was throwing Bjorn's diapers in the trash can, he was sleeping in his crib and Mom was flipping through a magazine in her bed, when she said: "Thank you for giving me a bath today. I really enjoyed it. Did you?"

"Hm, yes," I replied but avoided looking at her.

"I need one more favor," she said.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"They are full and Bjorn's full, too, so could you take care of them?" she said, pointing at her big boobs with her deep-blue eyes.

"Do you want the pump?" I said.

"You know I don't like the pump. Just lie down here for five minutes. I won't bite you but you don't bite me either," she replied, winking at me.

I smiled and joined her in the bed. She sat up and took off her top, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything under it. Then she held her right boob and offered it to me. I placed my face on her voluptuous boobs and completely cupping them, I put her pink nipple in my mouth and began drinking her milk like a hungry child.

While I was enjoying the warm milk and running my finger over her blue veins that were prominently visible probably because her breasts were full of milk, she was running her fingers through my hair. Then she slowly withdrew her nipple from my mouth, so I looked up at her, thinking she was ending the session, but she smiled and putting her hand on my cheek, guided my mouth to her other nipple.

As my mouth latched onto her left nipple, I placed my hand on her other breast and started squeezing it gently. The last time I had kept my cock far away from her leg and thigh, but this time I slid right next to her and placed my leg on her stomach, which meant my raging cock was pressed against her thigh, though mercifully I was wearing underwear under the jammies. I could hear her softly moaning and saw her rubbing her legs and feet together. She was aroused just like me.

"Wait a second," she whispered as she grabbed the ends of my T-shirt and lifted it over my head.

"Please help me," she exclaimed, looking straight into my eyes and taking my hand in her hand pushed it under her jammies. I understood what she wanted, so I began rubbing my fingers on her pussy lips and pushed two fingers inside her. After a minute or so, her moaning got louder, her breathing increased, and she started arching her back in pleasure. And then she said in a very low voice: "Please fuck me. Please fuck me."

I immediately took off her jammies, and her panties and got rid of my jammies and underwear, and entered my own mom's pussy. She placed her arms around me, clasped me tightly, and kept looking at me directly into my eyes. As I felt her tightening her pussy around my cock, she said: "Don't come inside."

After giving three or four more pushes, I knew I was about to come, so I took it out and came on her stomach. She asked me to stay there. She got up, went to the bathroom and, after washing herself, came back with a box of Kleenex in her hand. She cleaned me, and then, holding my cock in her hand, she squeezed the last drop of cum and threw the tissues in the trash can.

"That was great, she exclaimed as she got into the bed after putting her clothes back on.

"You're welcome," I replied.

I know I could have said a million other things, but this stupid response was the only thing that came into my mind at that moment.

"Have you done it before?" she asked after staying silent for a couple of minutes. "I'm asking because you're pretty good."

I didn't reply.

"Oh, come on, I'm not going to get jealous if that's what you're worried about."

"Yes, I've," I replied.

"Who was it?" she asked turning her body toward me.

"I'm going to sleep," I said as I pretended to get up. I didn't want to tell her that I was fucking a classmate who was also 18 years old.

"OK, I won't ask, don't worry. I know you boys want to do everything, so you can do whatever you want with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, next time you don't have to dirty my stomach. I can swallow it if you want."

I didn't say anything but I guess my bulging eyes told her that I was surprised.

"Unlike your aunt, I don't use bad words, but I can use them if you want to talk dirty to me. You can call me things if you want."

"Really?" I asked in genuine surprise.

She grabbed her phone and wrote something and gave it to me. As I read it, I saw her smiling. On her cellphone, she had written in all caps: "I'm your whore."

I just arched my eyebrows and looked at her. She in return winked at me.

"Could I ask you something?" she said.

"Yes."

"Have you seen Samantha's?"

"Seen what?"

"Have you seen her body?"

"Of course not," I replied.

"Chest?"

"No, Mom!"

This wasn't a lie as I had only seen her cleavage. Once, she was changing the bed sheets, so had bent down, but all I got was a full view of her bra with her breasts hidden under it.