Milk Brings Us Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you like best about me?" she continued.

"Everything. Your cooking is the best I guess."

She rolled her eyes and said: "I mean my body."

"Hmm, I don't know," I hesitated. "Your smile?"

"I thought you men liked these," she said, pointing at her big boobs with her eyes.

"Hmm."

"So you don't like them?"

"Of course, I do," I replied but without looking at her.

"That's why you didn't come to see me for more than a year," she said, pouting her red lips.

"That's not true," I said as I slid closer to her and put one arm across her stomach and my face, just below her shoulder and inches above her voluptuous boobs.

"I know you like them. Do you think I've forgotten that purple dress?"

I knew what she meant but decided not to say anything. Over two years ago, Mom had to go to a fancy party, so Klara had brought a dress for her to wear. Mom took one look at the dress and said she wouldn't wear it, but Klara persisted, so Mother agreed to try it once. When she came out of her room in that dress, I was dumbstruck. I had never seen her in anything like that. The dress had a thigh-high slit that was completely exposing her left thigh and part of her ass, and on top of that, it was a low cut, so her ample assets were on full display. I got up from the living room couch and kept staring at her big boobs until Karla turned to me and asked my opinion.

In my mind, I was saying she looked gorgeous, but thankfully, all I said aloud was that it looked good. Anyway, my opinion was meaningless as Mom had already decided not to wear it and instead chose jeans and a top. That memory was still etched in my mind.

"I wore that dress. You remember Karla and I had asked you to come for the small Halloween party we were having, but you didn't. I actually lost a bet to her, so had to wear that dress. I've photos if you want to see them."

"Yes, sure," I said.

So she picked up her phone and started scrolling. I moved my body back a little and both of us rested our heads on the headrest.

The first photo was a group one in which Grandpa and Grandma are standing in the back row with Mom, revealing half of her boobs, standing next to Granddad, and his arm is around her bare shoulder, and Karla is next to Grandma, whose arm is across her waist. Karla is wearing a tight sheer top that is exposing not only her whole stomach but also her cleavage and the bra under it. And she's in a short leather skirt that is displaying her legs and thighs. In the front row are Hans and Stephanie. Hans is dressed as the Joker, with full costume and make-up. Stephanie, on the other hand, is in a halter top that is completely open in the middle and exposes the whole midline of her breasts and her stomach. And a skirt that is cut on the side at the waist, revealing her thigh and giving a peek of her tush. Grandpa is wearing everyday clothes while Grandma is sporting a cavegirl look with a leopard dress that begins at her shoulders and is designed in such a way that she is exposing the top part of one breast completely and the other only a little bit. The dress stops at her thighs, which means her long legs and thighs are on full display.

I wanted to stare at the photo, but Mom tapped the next one. In this photo, Karla's husband Roger is sitting on the couch wearing the devil's mask, and Mom and Karla are sitting on his thighs facing each other. Roger's arms are around them and his eyes are staring at their boobs. Mom told me this photo was taken by Stephanie, her brother's wife, after the party.

In the next photo, Roger has a huge red dildo strapped around his groin area, and Mom, Stephanie, and Karla are kneeling down in front of him and looking at the dildo with mock panic on their faces. This photo was apparently taken by Roger because only his lower body and the women are visible.

In the next one, Mom, Klara, and Stephanie are on their fours next to each other on the floor with Mom's dress pulled down to her knees, leaving her only in bra and panties, and Klara and Stephanie, whose skirts are down on the floor, are also in their panties and bras, and Roger is standing behind them with the dildo strapped around him, posing as if he's about to fuck them with the dildo. He also took this photo because only his dildo and the butts of the three women are visible.

When I asked her where Uncle Hans, Mom's brother, was, she said he had gone to drop off Granddad and Grandmother.

I was shocked to see Mom in the photos, but not the other three because I knew how close Roger, Karla, and Stephanie were and knew they enjoyed doing outrageous things. Roger, Karla, and Stephanie had known each other for a long time. Mom told me later that the three first met at a party, and all three immediately hit it off. Actually, Roger and Stephanie were together on their first date, but their date didn't even reach the first base. Instead, all three spent the whole night partying, and by evening, Roger and Klara had become lovers. All three became close friends because all three loved parties, getting drunk, and weren't modest in any way.

I remember one evening Klara and Stephanie came to the house. Klara had a leather jacket on and Stephanie a large scarf, but they took them off as soon as they entered the house. Klara was wearing a leather dress that had the deepest neckline I had ever seen in real life. It was a U-shaped neck that was revealing her whole boobs except the nipples and the bottom part. It was a mini dress, so her toned thighs and legs were on full display. Stephanie, on the other hand, had a top that was just a bra with attached sleeves and an attached thin scarf around her neck. Her perfectly round breasts and her flat stomach made her look extremely hot. She was wearing low-waist micro shorts that hid only her panties, leaving not much to the imagination. They both started pleading with Mom to go with them to some party, but Mom simply said she didn't like partying. Mom asked them where Roger was, and they said he was in the car, talking on the phone. They pleaded with Mom for more than 10 minutes and then finally gave up.

Once, I heard Mom saying to Roger, Karla, and Stephanie that she never understood how or why they enjoyed skinny-dipping. Stephanie replied that Mom should come with them and try it at least once. Mom, like her brother Hans, avoided these sorts of things.

In the next picture, all three are lying down side by side on their back with their legs spread wide and the front of their panties and Mom's bra exposed, and Roger is standing in front of them with the dildo.

The next photo shows him with his underwear pulled down to his thighs, and Karla is kneeling in front of him and hiding his cock with both her hands, and Mom and Stephanie are kneeling on either side of him with their mouths open and trying to pull Karla's hands away from his cock as if they want to taste the devil's cum. Only his black pubic hairs are visible.

The next one was a selfie. It shows Roger lying on Mom's bed completely naked with Karla in just a bra and panties lying in between his legs with her face on his cock and hiding it with her face and her hair, and Mom and Stephanie, both of whom are wearing only bras and panties, are lying on his sides with their cheeks on his bare hips. All have their eyes closed and their faces show that the devil has finally satisfied them.

"It was only a family thing. Harmless fun," Mom said, keeping the phone down.

"Send the photos to me," I said.

"Now you've the real thing, why do you need photos?" Mom asked, putting her hand under my jammies.

"Just send them, whore," I said as I pulled her closer and locked her lips in a kiss.

"Why do you wear underwear at night? From tomorrow, you won't wear underwear inside the house. I want it hanging all the time. Deal?"

"OK. But then you won't wear a bra inside the house," I said.

"I've to, or they start paining. But I can go without it in the morning."

"Fine. Then you'll stay topless until breakfast," I ordered.

"As you say master," she whispered, taking my cock in her mouth.

The photos had aroused me so much that it didn't take long for me to come. But she didn't let it go to waste and took all my cum in her mouth, and lifting her head so I could see her mouth, she swallowed it all. And then she pressed my cock with her fingers and swallowed even the last drops.

"You can sleep here if you want, you mfr."

"What's mfr?"

"Figure it out or ask Samuel Jackson," she replied as she closed her eyes and turned her back toward me.

I went to my room to sleep and figured it out even before I had closed my eyes. I was really surprised by the change in her. Karla was known for saying fuck, bastard, and other words, but never Mother. She was the prim and proper one in the family. But now she was a totally different person. I didn't know whether it was a mid-life crisis or something else, but the old mom was gone.

In the morning, I was making breakfast when she came in only panties.

"Happy?" she asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"Very," I replied as I looked at her topless body.

"Oh, he's hanging all right," she said, feeling my cock over the shorts.

"By the way, there's one more new rule. From now on, the first thing you'll taste every morning will be this," she said as she touched her pink nipple with her fingers. "Now drink them," she ordered. I immediately bent my head and tasted both the milk fountains.

"Good boy, now make breakfast for your lovely mom," she said, adding "Since you've given the Junior freedom, I'll send those photos to you right now as a reward."

And with that, she went back to her room. When she came back for breakfast she was still in her panties.

"How's Bjorn," I asked.

"That the house is silent means he's sleeping," she said, sitting down on the chair.

After breakfast, I was again looking at the photos and was so aroused that I decided to take off all my clothes and go to Mom's room and see what she was doing.

When I entered her room, she was lying on the bed wearing only her panties.

"Is Mr. Junior in the mood because of me, Karla, or Stephanie?" she asked, looking at my cock.

"You," I answered.

"Liar."

"A motherfucker never lies."

"Then the motherfucker should fuck his mother," she said, looking straight at me.

"Open your cunt," I said as I climbed on the bed.

"Will the master taste it?"

"Taste what?" I asked.

"My pussy."

"Say the correct word," I said in mock anger.

"Cunt," she whispered.

"I didn't hear it. Say it loudly."

Tilting her face away from me she said "cunt."

"Will the master finger it?" she asked without looking at me.

"Again, what is 'it'"?

She turned her head toward me and looking into my eyes said "cunt."

"Will the master put his cock in my cunt? Will the master fuck me hard? Then my cunt is open for my master," she said, spreading her legs.

I entered her and began making love to her. Then I pressed her nipples and scooped a drop of her milk in my finger and brought it near her mouth but she turned her head away.

"Look at me," I ordered.

But she kept looking away.

"Look at me," I said loudly.

She turned her head and looked at me. I put my finger in her mouth and she licked it. Then I scooped a few more drops and made her lick them. I wanted to come in her mouth, but by the time I took it out, it was too late, and came between her breasts.

Around an hour later, I was watching TV in the living room when the door opened and Karla walked in wearing jeans and a shirt. Ruffling my hair, she asked where Mom was and continued to Mother's room without waiting for an answer. I knew Mom was in her panties and bra as I had just come out of her room after helping her clean it.

Karla stayed with Mom in her room for around 20 minutes and then both came out with Karla holding Bjorn in her arms and Mother was thankfully now in jammies and top. Mom grabbed cookies from the kitchen and went back to her room.

Karla sat down opposite me on a chair and asked me to make coffee for her. When I came back with the coffee, she said: "She's looking much better today. I heard you gave her a wash."

"She was stinking," I said in a flat voice in an effort to play it down.

"Yes, she told me that you're taking care of her. Bjorn looks happy too," she said as she pinched his cheek. "Roger will be out of town for a couple of days, so I'll come in the evening and stay here if that's all right with you."

"Of course, it is," I replied.

"Got to go. See you later," she said, handing me Bjorn and shouting goodbye to Mom.

As soon as she left, I went to Mom's room and told her about Klara's plan.

"That means no touching or kissing as long as she's here," Mom said, combing her hair.

Then she got up and, holding my hand, said: "Let's go to your room. I want to be with you in your room."

We went to my room, and she rode me while I drank her milk from the source and caressed her big boobs. This time I came on my own stomach.

Before dinner, Klara came and told us she was taking us out for dinner. Mom protested, but Klara completely ignored her and forced us to get ready. Klara didn't change, and I put on jeans and a T-shirt, but when Mom came out of her room, she was completely transformed. We were transfixed. She was wearing a very short skirt, a skirt that just about covered her panties, and a low-cut top that was exposing nearly half of her ample cleavage, and it had thin straps so her shoulders and armpits were naked.

"Look at you," Klara said, getting up from the couch.

"What? Can't I dress up?"

"Where did you get this from?" Klara asked.

"You know the new shop that has opened on the Ells Street. I got it from there some months ago."

"Well... you're looking gorgeous. I never imagined you in this."

"You haven't seen half of it," Mom replied, smiling.

"What do you mean?" Klara said in surprise.

"Will tell you later, now let's go," Mom said.

I, meanwhile, just sat there looking at my own mother. From a woman who dressed as "appropriately" as possible to revealing just about her whole body that too in public was as unexpected as porn having no nudity.

I drove Mom's car with Klara sitting next to me and Mom in the back. That evening, Mom turned many heads, both on the street and in the restaurant. And to make sure that nothing spoiled her look, she made me and Klara carry Bjorn everywhere.

Although both Klara and Mom had wine with dinner, Mom decided she wanted more, so both of them sat down in the living room with their drinks, and Klara lit a cigarette. I nursed a coke.

"What else did you buy?" Klara asked.

"Get the bag from under the bed and open it," Mom replied.

Klara took another sip of wine and went to Mom's room. She came back with a bundle of clothes in her arms.

"You bought this, you actually bought this?" Klara said, holding a bra in her hand. "And this too?" she said, dangling something that looked like a thong.

"Why not? I've seen you in these," Mom said.

"Do you know what this is?" Klara asked me.

I didn't know how to react, so I just shrugged my shoulders.

She pushed her hand inside one cup and exclaimed: "This is transparent. Your mom's going to wear a transparent bra and this thong too. I'm both happy and confused. I've been asking you to dump your 1950s clothes for ages... and you change now?"

Mom kept looking at her without saying anything.

"And this is wow," Klara said, putting the bra and thong on the couch and showing us leather pants and a leather top that had a zip in the front.

"You're going to look amazing in this."

"You also have one, don't you?" Mom asked.

"Oh yes! We can wear them together. Awesome," Klara said, getting excited.

"And what's this? A sheer nightgown?"

"This is just to wear at home," Mom said in a voice that sounded like she was trying to assure Klara.

"Will you really get rid of all your bras and wear this?" Klara asked, lifting the transparent bra and thong.

"You underestimate me. You don't know the half of it," Mom replied.

"What do you mean? Don't tell me you're wearing it now. Show me what you're wearing, come on show me."

Mom lifted her top and her huge breasts were clearly visible under the transparent bra, including her pink nipples.

Klara and I stared at her bra. Klara, pointing at Mom's skirt, said: "What's underneath there?"

Mom silently got up and pushed her skirt all the way down to the floor and then kicked it away with her legs. She was wearing a thong.

"You were right. I did underestimate you," Klara said as she went near Mom and turned her around. Mom's ass was almost completely naked with just a thin strip hiding her hole. Mom again turned toward us and placing her hand on her pussy said: "It isn't very comfortable down here."

"True, but it makes you look hot. Did you shave her," Klara asked me, but her eyes were on Mom's pussy.

"Klara"! Mom shouted.

"I thought it was a package deal: give bath and shave. OK, Just stand there for one second," Klara said as she grabbed the phone. "Take off the top," she added without taking her eyes off the lens.

Mom took it off without saying anything. Klara took a couple of photos of Mom standing there in her sheer bra and thong and then asked Mom to turn around. Mom posed with her bare ass toward us with her legs spread wide and her face turned sideways.

Then Klara gave me the phone and stood near Mom with her fingers pointing at Mom's nipples standing straight in the transparent bra. And then she asked me to stand next to Mom. I obliged but stood there without getting too close. Klara didn't like it because she asked me to put my arm around Mom. I hesitatingly placed my hand on her shoulder. Klara still wasn't happy, so she shouted "Put it on her hip and get closer. I want you to be closer." Now my shoulder was touching her bare shoulder and my hand was on her naked hip, with my fingers on her thong.

"Don't show them to Roger," Mom said as Klara wrapped up the photo session.

"I'll put them on the Internet," Klara replied, winking at me.

"It's a pity we can't wear this," Mom added as she picked up all the clothes and started walking to her room.

"You can at the beach," I said as I finally discovered my voice.

"Or, with a sheer top," Klara suggested.

"Good idea. But not in this town. Erik, you'll sleep on the couch here and Klara in your room. Goodnight," Mom said as she closed the door.

I quickly changed into jammies and a T-shirt and said goodnight to Klara, who got up from the living room and went to my room to sleep. After around 30-40 minutes she came back, I was playing with my phone, and motioned with her finger to follow her to the room.

"What's up?" I asked as she closed the door.

"Nothing. Just wanna talk."

"Mom has changed a lot," I said.

"For good. Thank God she has changed. You've no idea how long I've been pestering her. Your new mother is much better than the old one," Klara said as she lay down on the bed and signaled me to join her.

Then the talk shifted to my school, her job, etc., and then there was a lull, so to fill the silence, I said: "I was shocked when Mom showed me those Halloween photos."

"Did you see them?" she asked.

"I've them on my phone," I said, opening the folder and showing them to her.

"I've more. Lemme show them to you."

In the first one, they are on their knees and are holding the dildo over their heads, giving a good look at their whole front body, including their bras and panties.

In the another one, Roger is pulling the front of Klara's panties and peeking inside the panties, and Mom and Stephanie are looking at Roger in fake horror.

Although I was lying next to her on the bed, I was deliberately maintaining a distance from Klara as I was well aware that I was not wearing underwear. The photos were creating an activity in my jammies.