Milk Brings Us Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," she said, putting the phone down. Need to take this off," she said as she stretched her arms around her back and unhooking the bra under her T-shirt handed it to me and asked me to put it on the side table. As if this wasn't enough, she slid closer to me and put her leg on my leg with her thigh bang on my already erect cock. I knew she could obviously feel the throbbing cock under her bare skin, but I stayed motionless due to fear. Then she placed her head on my shoulder and continued showing me the photos.

In the next picture, Mom and Stephanie are half-lying on the bed with their legs open and their elbows supporting their bodies, and Roger is sitting between them and his arms are on their shoulders with his hands resting comfortably on their bra cups, and Klara is lying in front of him, and her face is on his underwear hiding his cock.

In the next one, Mom's lying on the bed on her back in a bra and panties, and Stephanie's on top of her with both her hands squeezing Mom's breasts, making Mom's boobs spill out more from her bra. Mom, meanwhile, has her hands on Stephanie's tush. Klara is standing behind Stephanie and pushing the dildo into Stephanie's panties.

In the next photo, Roger's lying on the bed in his underwear, and both Mom and Stephanie in their bras and panties are lying on top of him, with their asses and thighs on his naked body. Stephanie's knee is on his groin area and hiding his cock, and his hands are tightly cupping their breasts as they try to get up and escape his clutches.

In the next one, Klara, Stephanie, and Mom are kneeling on the bed, and with one hand, they are squeezing their boobs over the bras, and their other hand is inside their panties as if they are fingering themselves.

Then Klara clicked on a video. In it, Klara, Mom, and Stephanie are kneeling on the bed with their hands folded and praying to the dildo.

"Oh lead us astray, you devil's tool. Make us come day and night. Fill us up every day," Klara says, but Stephanie interrupts her and adds "Fill all our holes every day." Both start laughing.

"Make us say 'Oh Devil' all night," Klara says.

Then Roger hands over the phone to Mom and lies down on his side near Klara, who's lying on her back, and kisses her neck and cups her boobs. He's only in his underwear, and the outline of his cock is clearly visible.

"Hans's about to come," Klara says, referring to Hans coming back after dropping the Grandparents.

Stephanie laughs and says: "He came before coming here."

She goes and sits on Roger's bare thigh in just her panties and bra and places her feet on Klara's stomach.

"Drill, baby, drill," Stephanie says as Roger gives Klara's boobs a squeeze.

Klara adjusts her bra and says: "No drilling before night."

Stephanie grabs Mom's arm and drags her toward her, making Mom fall down between Roger and Klara, with her ass crushed against Roger's half-naked body and her front against Klara's back. The phone too falls with Mom but she manages to hold it.

Getting up from the bed, Klara points at Stephanie and says: "Drill her. You fantasize about her a lot."

"You do?" asks Stephanie, who's now sitting on Roger's bare stomach in her panties inches away from his clearly erect cock. Her one hand is on his hairy chest and the other on his hip on his underwear. He, meanwhile, has one hand on her naked thigh and the other on her back.

Klara lights a cigarette and taking the phone from Mom, hands Stephanie a glass of wine and a cigarette.

"About your pom-poms," he replies, half lifting himself and pressing one of her breasts lightly.

"You call them pom-poms!" Stephanie laughs, throwing her head back. "Pom-poms sounds cute. You can have these pom-poms but not the tiara. You can shine her tiara," she adds, shoving her toe thumb into Mom's panties and into her pussy area.

Mom, who's lying near them on her stomach with her face on her hands, rolls over and lies on her back, with her bra in full view and her legs open. She takes the wine from Klara and empties the glass.

"This tiara doesn't need shining, but it does need gardening," Mom says, putting her hand on her pussy and smiling.

"Mine's mowed," Stephanie adds.

"Is it? Show me," Roger says.

"See," Stephanie says, pulling the waistband of the panties but immediately snapping it back.

"That's not fair," Roger sighs.

"Let's get up. Hans will drop me. I'll get my car later." Mom says, adjusting her panties.

"I'll drop you," Roger says, tapping her leg.

Mom places her foot on his mouth, with her panties now directly above his face, and softly crushing his face with her foot, asks: "Not getting any action these days?"

He puts both his hands on her thigh and tries to remove her leg as she increases the pressure on his face.

"He's just a dog, always looking for meat," Klara says.

"Eat that meat only. That's good, quality meat," Mom says, pointing at Klara.

"Oh, he eats me. I make sure he eats me properly," Klara adds.

When she says that, Mom lifts her foot away from his face and she and Stephanie start laughing.

"I'm sorry," Stephanie says to Roger as she gets up.

He too stands up and Mom and Stephanie hug him together and kiss his cheeks.

"That's it," Klara said, putting her phone away.

"Could you send them to me?" I somehow managed to ask as her thigh on my cock and the photos had made my throat completely dry.

"I can," Klara whispered as she climbed on top of me and placed her lips on my lips.

I reciprocated by locking her lips in a deep kiss and hugging her tightly.

"Don't waste time. Come inside me," she said, pulling her shorts down and then taking off her T-shirt. I too got rid of the jammies and T-shirt.

With my hands tightly cupping her breasts, she rode me, and within seconds I came inside her.

"I'm sorry," I said after we had recovered our breaths.

"For what?"

"For, you know, coming so soon," I replied.

"Don't worry. It was dying to come for hours. I could feel it. Besides, we still have tomorrow. Now go back to the couch before she finds out."

In the morning, Klara and I were in the kitchen when Mother called me from her room. When I entered the room, she was sitting on the bed in only a bra and panties.

"I told you this is the first thing you should taste in the morning," she said, pulling her boob out of the bra.

"Mom! She's outside," I whispered in panic.

"A deal is a deal. Do it now or you'll do it in front of her," she said in a threatening voice.

I was pretty confident it was an empty threat but didn't want to take the chance, so I went down on my knees in front of her and put my mouth on her pink nipple. After drinking a few drops from one boob, I latched on to the other and got up after tasting a few drops from that one and rushed back to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later, she came to the kitchen and, putting Bjorn's half-empty milk bottle on the table, asked me to finish it with oats. I told her that I wasn't having oats today. But before Mom could reply, Klara asked her not to worry as she would make sure that I finished it. As soon as Mom was back in her room, Klara picked up the bottle and drank all of it in two gulps.

We spent the afternoon helping Mother clean the house and make lunch. Then, after Mom went to sleep, Klara asked me to come to the room and we once again had sex. She also sent me the photos and the video.

In the evening, all of us went for a drive and ice cream and had a great time. At night, I again fucked Klara. The next morning, at around 10, Roger, Klara's husband, came to see us. The whole meeting was very formal, totally opposite of the Halloween photos.

While having coffee, Roger told us that since Mother got pregnant, the only thing on Klara's mind was a baby. Mom told him it was about time, to which he just said yes. After coffee, he and Klara left for their home, leaving Mom and me to continue our activities.

I was finally able to transfer to the school where Mom worked, but the school went online-only, which meant both of us got the opportunity to stay at home the whole day.

I had to take the classes on video, but Mother didn't have to switch on the video. This was good as she could stay topless or in her bra and panties whenever she wanted. Or, I could cup her boobs or finger her cunt during class or lunch break.

We now had a routine: She fed me her milk in the morning, we bathed each other, and I addressed her either as Mom or whore, while she called me Master or Erik. Then whenever I got time, I'd head over to Klara's house or she would stay in our place and we'd fuck each other.

In the middle of all this, Hans and his wife Stephanie came to see us, but just like Roger's visit, their visit was also very formal.

A couple of weeks later, Klara told us that she had booked a cottage near the sea and we'd spend the weekend there. Since neither Mom nor I had gone anywhere in a long time, both of us were happy to get out of the town. We drove to the cottage on Friday evening, and by the time we reached, it was late night, so we went to bed straight away, with Mom and Klara each taking a room and I again sleeping on the couch.

In the morning, while Klara was getting ready in her room, Mom came to me and I drank her milk from the source. After breakfast, we headed to the beach and found a secluded spot. We placed our things on the chairs, and then Klara took off her top and shorts and stood there admiring the breeze in a bra and thong. Mom also took off her jeans and top and waited for me.

"You too are wearing a thong?" I asked Mom in surprise.

"That's why we've come here," Klara replied. "We're going to wear matching clothes. She has bought them to wear them, hasn't she?"

I knew Klara was talking to me, but my mind was somewhere else. I had assumed that I wouldn't want Mom to wear any revealing clothes in public, but right now I was pretty excited to see her display her body in public. I was aroused watching Mom standing nearly naked in public, especially in front of men.

Surprisingly, Mother also didn't seem to be worried that she was exposing half of her breasts or her ass. She looked as if she was really enjoying it. Thankfully, she wasn't wearing her transparent bra. I quickly took off my clothes and all three of us headed to the waters. While we were there, both men and women looked at Mom and Klara, but nobody stared or said anything stupid.

We stayed at the beach for a couple of hours and then headed to the cottage for lunch. After lunch, Klara went to tour the area, so Mom and I had a quickie. In the evening, we got dressed to go to the nearby town and have dinner there.

Both Mom and Klara were wearing leather tops and short leather skirts. The only difference was that Mom's top had a zip in front, and it was open so much that her whole cleavage was on display. While we were walking in the town, with me carrying Bjorn, men passing us by would spot the two from far away and look at them, especially Mom's boobs, as they came closer. Few of them even stared at them. In short, they were turning a lot of heads. The two were enjoying the attention because they were smiling and laughing more than usual.

In the morning, we got up early as Klara had arranged a massage at the beach. When we reached the beach at 7 a.m. it was more or less deserted. We were ready to hit the waters when the masseur came and introduced himself to us.

From what we could make out from his broken English, he was in his mid-40s, had come to the country a couple of months ago, and freelanced in the morning and worked at a massage parlor in the evening. He asked us who wanted to go first, and as Klara looked at us, Mom said she wanted to go first. He guided us to a canopy that was just meters away, where he had arranged everything, and asked Mom to put Bjorn next to me and lie down on the table.

Since Mom was in a bra and thong, she asked him whether she should change, but he said it was fine. So she went and lay down on the table on her stomach with her face toward me.

He took out a bottle of oil from his bag and, pouring it into his palms, he began massaging her feet.

Klara asked me whether I wanted to stay here or go with her for a swim, and when I said I wanted to stay, she went to the beach.

He spread her legs a bit and soon started massaging the back of her knee, and then his hands were on her thigh. Since she was in a thong, he had full access to her ass, so he began working on her ass, with his hand touching every part of it, including rubbing his fingers down the thong line to her pussy. He would go all the way from her tush to her thigh and down to her feet, and bring his hand back to her ass, and run his hands all over it.

He repeated the process on her other leg. He pressed both her butt cheeks together and separated the cheeks several times, and massaged the area along the thong line with his thumbs. While he was doing that, I saw Mom blowing kisses to me and also winking at me.

He then asked Mom whether she could unbuckle her bra and began working on her back. He started from her panty line and went up all the way to her neck, with his fingers touching her side-boobs. He then asked her to turn around, so she did, holding her bra in place with her hands.

He began working on her ankle and soon his hands were on her knees and thighs and even in the thong area, with his fingers massaging her inner thighs. Since she was in a thong, his rubbing forced one of her pussy lips out of the thong, but she made no effort to push it back inside the thong, and he continued to run his fingers around the lip.

He took Mom's other leg and began massaging it in a similar manner, but thankfully, her other lip remained hidden. He then started working on her stomach and breasts. He began right from her panty line and went all the way up to her shoulders and armpits, with his fingers touching her underboobs and side-boobs. He then stood behind her head and, putting his hands on her cleavage, he massaged her exposed cleavage, bringing his hands from her cleavage to her neck and back again several times. This meant the only part his fingers didn't touch was her nipples.

While he was massaging her face, I saw Klara coming back, so I told Mom and she quickly pushed the lip back into her thong.

"Done?" Klara asked.

"I think so Mom," replied.

Just then the man clapped his hands together and said: "OK."

Mom replied "OK" and, still holding her bra in place, got up.

As Klara got ready for the massage, Mom told Klara to keep an eye on Bjorn and asked me to come for a swim. But Mom, who was still wearing only a thong and bra, started walking in the opposite direction and, as soon as we were far enough, said: "I'm so horny. There's a bush there, let's go behind it."

"What if someone sees us?"

"No one will," she replied.

She was so excited that she pushed me on the grass and began riding me without waiting for foreplay.

Then, as feared, two men in their late 60s, who were going to the beach through that path, saw us completely naked and fucking, but Mom didn't stop or even put her hands on her boobs to hide them and continued riding me. The men stopped and had a good look at us, especially her.

"You're very naughty," I said as we walked back to the beach.

"I am? And what about you? Sitting there and watching everything?"

"I didn't say anything because you were enjoying the massage."

"What crap!" she exclaimed. "And you came inside me. I've told you to carry them with you."

"You know I don't like condoms," I said.

"I'll kill you if I get pregnant," she said, hitting my hand playfully.

By the time we reached the canopy, Klara was done and was having a cigarette.

"Wasn't he good?" Klara asked Mom.

"He was very good," Mom replied. "Wish we could take him back with us. He'd be more helpful than him," Mother added, pointing at me.

"Or Roger," Klara said, smiling.

"He was asking whether you wanted a massage too, but you weren't here," she said to me.

"Not my thing," I replied.

"He knows a girl who gives an excellent massage. Should he call her?"

"Stop teasing him. He doesn't like all that," Mom said, coming to my defense.

I saw Klara giving me the middle finger, so I also raised the middle finger.

We stayed there for another 10-15 minutes, and Mom fed Bjorn under the canopy, and then we went back to the cottage for breakfast.

After lunch, we went hiking, and when we came back, Klara asked Mom to cook dinner and took me to the beach where we had sex in the waters.

After dinner, we left for home and, on the way, dropped Klara at her house.

A couple of days later, Klara called and told me that Roger was out of town on a business trip and asked me to come over. I rushed over to her in Mom's car, thinking we were going to have sex. But when I reached her place she didn't kiss me or hug me like she always did. She instead asked me to sit down in the living room.

"I've to tell you something, but don't tell this to anyone yet. We won't have sex anymore because I'm pregnant."

"Oh wow! That's awesome news," I got up and hugged her in genuine happiness. "When will it... come out?"

"I don't know. Will go to the doctor tomorrow. I did the test today. I still haven't told Roger."

"So... is it mine?"

"No, it isn't. It's Roger's."

I didn't believe her but was happy that she didn't say it was mine because (a) it would have wrecked our families forever and (b) I didn't want to take on such a huge responsibility.

"But people continue to have... you know, even when they are pregnant," I suggested.

"Well, we won't. I've to go for a run so see you later. Don't tell your mother or anyone. I'll inform them tomorrow. Bye Erik," she said, extending her arm. So I shook her hand and went back home.

Although I was happy that I wasn't the dad, at least not officially, I didn't feel like talking to Mom so stayed in my room the rest of the day. I also realized that Klara used me to get pregnant, but that didn't make my unhappy or angry.

Soon, Klara started showing a baby bump, and we did meet each other, but sex was now history. And then she delivered a boy whom they named Patrick.

A few weeks after giving birth, Klara came to our house to meet us. We were sitting in the living when Klara, who was wearing a shirt whose top two buttons were open, put her hand inside the shirt, pushed her milk-filled big breasts out, and started feeding Patrick right in front of us.

"Klara, cover them," Mom said, looking at her in surprise.

"Why? Is he offended?" she asked.

"Mom, it's OK. It's Aunt Klara."

Far from offended, I was happy to see her boobs once again. Mom dropped the topic and went to the kitchen. Klara fed Patrick until he was full. After that, whenever she came, she fed him in front of us without hiding her ample assets, and slowly, Mother also got used to it.

One day, Mom was in the backyard, so I asked Klara whether she had tasted her own milk. She replied she had. I asked her whether I could taste it, and she said she'd think about it.

A few days later, she came to meet us and Mom was in her room feeding Bjorn. Klara asked me to take a photo. She convinced Mom to take off her top and bra, and then she took off her T-shirt and bra, sat down next to Mom, and spread a white bed sheet just below their belly buttons to give the impression that they were nude from the waist below. She handed Patrick to Mom and took Bjorn from her, and both sitting there topless started feeding each other's babies, with Bjorn lying on Klara's lap and suckling her left nipple and Patrick on Mom's lap and drinking from her left nipple while I clicked photos of them with Klara's phone.

Klara selected the best photo, hung one in a large frame in her living room, and, ignoring Mom's protests, put the other one in Mom's bedroom.