Milk Brings Us Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, we had a family get-together, and Grandmother, Grandfather, Klara, Roger, Hans, and his wife Stephanie came.

In the bedroom, they all saw the photo. Since I was in my room when they saw the photo, Mom, who told them the photo was taken by her friend, later described what transpired.

Roger had already seen the photo in his house, and Klara said he called it great, adding he was heartbroken that Mom didn't ask him to take the photo. Hans saw the photo of his sisters displaying their breasts, shook his head in disapproval, and left the room without saying a word. Grandmother wasn't happy and said to Mom when she was alone with her: "What if Erik sees it?"

"They are just breasts, and he has seen the photo," Mom told her.

Meanwhile, Grandfather called the photo beautiful and said to Grandmother: "They share two things with you. No, scratch that. They share three things with you. These two (pointing at their breasts in the photo) and love of displaying them."

"Shut up, you clown. Your father is becoming senile," Grandmother exclaimed, leaving the room in a huff.

He was, however, right that Grandmother did share attributes with her daughters. She was as tall as Mom and she too had blonde hair, deep-blue eyes, and an ample rack. I'm pretty sure she was a looker just like Mom and Klara in her days.

Stephanie was looking at the photo intensely when Klara asked her to join their group. Stephanie, whose son was five and daughter seven, replied her kids were too old.

Klara said: "Well, there's always tomorrow."