Milk Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Mary mulled Adam's proposal in earnest. Try as she might, she couldn't imagine how they could get over the awkwardness of attempting to do what he had suggested. There didn't seem to be a graceful way to commence it without embarrassment, and really, that was putting aside the question of whether they should be doing it in the first place.

Eventually deciding it was a problem without a solution, Mary went to bed, resigned to pumping mechanically again. The one saving grace out of her efforts to date was that her nipples were handling the rough treatment like champions. They were longer and thicker, but they rarely ached themselves, and hadn't gotten chapped. In fact, they were so sensitive post-pump, that she had achieved a mini orgasm a couple times when massaging them.

In her bedroom, Mary got the pump ready, dropping into a daydream as she did. In it, she imagined Ian suckling at her teats, drawing creamy milk from them. It was a vivid image, prompting her to pull her shirt and bra off, feeling her plump nipples fill her palms. She groaned as twin pulses of pleasure spiked to her pussy. She hadn't even pumped and was already primed to come.

For the first time in a while, Mary dipped her hand down into her panties, and dug two fingers deep into her soaked vagina, gasping at the invasion of her own digits. Pumping away at her pussy, Mary pulled at a nipple with her other hand, the combined sources of pleasure driving her higher and higher. She could hear the squelching of her juice-covered fingers plunging inside of her. After what felt like a very short time, she clamped down, clenching and squeezing as she came in her panties. She let out a low moan from her open mouth, as she convulsed on her bed. It had been a long while, but she remembered the thin walls.

Her pump forgotten, Mary pulled her blankets over her and fell into a sleep filled with dreams of milk and sex. Her final lucid thought was the realization that perhaps her intentions for lactating again weren't as pure as she believed.

***

Adam woke up from a dream filled with milk and sex, his hardon creating a healthy tent in his sheets and boxers. He'd been having similar dreams pretty regularly nowadays. Ever since his mom had started pumping to get her milk going again, he'd been hard a lot. Any conversation about it with her led to him retreating to his room to blow a wad and relieve himself. It was just too much to think about her already generous tits getting bigger and making milk.

He'd tried to play it cool ever since the subject had come up, but from day one he'd fallen down the rabbit's hole of lactation on the internet, reading and watching any video on it.

How he had managed to muster the courage to offer himself as a lactation aid, he'd never know. Probably extreme horny teenager brain. Unfortunately, they'd left off the subject in a bit of a limbo. She had said she was going to think about it, but he was sure that was just a soft 'no', to let him down easy. What mother in their right mind would let their grown son suck on their breasts?

Adam checked the time and saw he'd woken up much earlier than his alarm was set for. His mom might be up now, as she got up earlier than normal to get a pumping session in. He was rarely awake at this time, so he hadn't seen her do it.

He got up and exited his room, padding down the hall to her room. He put his ear up to the door and listened, but there were no sounds. Certainly not the telltale humming of the pump. The door to his mom's room had creaked for years until he put some oil on the hinges, and so now he felt secure in cracking it open. It was dark inside.

"Adam?"

The whisper almost made him jump out of his skin. It had come from the direction of her bed.

"Yeah, Mom. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Just seeing if you needed help with pumping this morning."

"Mmmm, sure," came her sleepy response. "Wait." The voice got sharper. "You mean with yourself as the pump?"

Adam could practically feel his cock break the sound barrier as it filled with blood.

"Um, whatever. Whatever you need," he replied.

Adam waited for what felt like forever. He was about to close the door when he heard her whisper, "Okay."

He entered the room and could hear rustling coming from her bed. There was very little light as it was still dark out, so he made his way to the bedside by touch.

"No, come over to this side," came her instruction. He reversed and shuffled around to the opposite side, kneeing up onto the mattress.

"I'm sitting up over here. Just lay down and put your head on my lap."

Adam did as instructed, finding she had placed a pillow on her legs. He put his head down on it.

Her whisper was even quieter now, drifting from the dark above him. "Come here."

Her hand caressed across his ear, behind his head, feathering in his hair. She pulled him to her gently, and then she was cradling his cheek and he felt a fleshy bump rub across his lips. He opened his mouth instinctively, and then her nipple was between his lips. A small sigh drifted towards him as he took more of his mother's breast into his mouth.

"Suck, baby, as if I'm giving you milk."

He did, latching onto her breast fully, feeling her nipple extend onto his tongue. He pushed his face into her breast, his nose barely able to draw in air, but he didn't care.

His mother hummed above him, feathering her fingers through his hair over and over. Adam nursed away, his saliva running freely. At one point he pinched a bit harder with his mouth, and he heard her cry softly, so he let off.

"It's okay. You just surprised me. I don't mind," she murmured.

After the initial overwhelming sensation of having his mother's perfect breast in his mouth, he became aware of the straining, pulsing, aching pressure at his groin. His dick was granite hard, pushing against his underwear. Mindlessly he thrust his hips forward, finding that he was pressed against his mom's headboard. The hard wooden frame pushed back painfully but it was better than nothing. Afraid if he moved too much she would notice, he started to slowly push his dick against the bed frame, trying to ease the pressure. It did nothing, and before long she was pulling his head away from one breast and introducing the other. He latched on again, hearing another sigh come from her direction in the dark.

Adam was in heaven. He could die here, peacefully, mouth full of fleshy, glorious, breast. To his regret, he did not pass away, instead his mother cooed and urged him to unlatch, freeing her nipple with a pop.

Her voice drifted to him again, "Thank you, you did a great job. Let's get ready for our day, shall we?" Her gentle hands urged him up, so he got off her bed, out the door, and to his room.

Cock still hard, he fell on his bed, wrapping his hand around the shaft and coming in 5 quick strokes. Semen flew everywhere.

He took a quick shower, the hot water relaxing his muscles. He was still a bit pent up even after jerking off. He craned his neck to ease a sore spot. Had he slept in a bad position? After the shower and dressing, he met his mother in the kitchen drinking her coffee before work.

"Hi!' she said, her cheery voice filling the room.

"Er, hey," he replied. In the daylight he felt unsure of how to handle the fact he had recently been nursing at his own mom's breasts. Those magnificent, full, healthy breasts. In his mind's eye, he imagined what her nipples might look like based on what his tongue and lips had felt. He thought she must have large areola, and probably larger nipples. Good thick ones for delivering lots of milk.

Adam's mouth watered.

"I have to admire your solutioning this morning. Doing that in the dark made everything much less awkward. I'll pump at noon today, but can you help after work? I'll get the blackout curtains down, so it's the same as when you woke me."

The thought of doing that all over again completely overwhelmed his disappointment that he wouldn't be able to see her in the light. "Sure, I'll be here. I'm happy to help."

"Great, have a good day. Love you."

"Love you, too."

And then she was out the door, leaving him to his long, long day of anticipation.

***

Mary's day was uneventful as far as work went. Normal meetings, phone calls, emails, conversations. Everyone who mattered knew about her attempts to induce lactation, and by now it was old news. Good taste meant not asking about it, and discretion meant that she wasn't about to tell anyone about her new method. So her day was very normal.

Except, of course, it wasn't. Her son had sucked on her tits, and that was anything but normal. Her day was full of random daydreaming sessions about that morning, and trips down memory lane thinking about her late husband. The two had a connection no one would ever know about. They suckled exactly the same way.

When Adam had woken her up, she had been groggy at first. It had taken her a second to realize that her son was probably offering himself as a pump again. The combination of being in a safe space, and it being so dark had led her to agree. At least one time. The result was better than she could have ever predicted.

He was gentle, tentative, responding to her urging. His mouth at first had been as of a lover, but when she urged him to suckle, he had taken more of her in. It was that merging of their flesh, mammary to mouth, that had brought memories of Ian to the fore. Memories of them making love, milk streaming down his face as he drank from her. Memories of her sitting in his lap, riding his cock as he was bathed in streams from her ducts.

It had woken urges in her, to again feel her husband's hard organ deep inside of her. It was impossible, but she wanted it anyway. Wanted to feel him explode, sucking hard on her flesh. Mary had let her memories get the better of her, as she dove deep into that dreamland while her son nursed at her.

Now all that was left was to figure out how to have her cake and eat it, too. How to have Adam induce lactation with his wonderful mouth, but not go any further than that. He would surely be traumatized if he guessed half of the desires coursing through her body that morning. She could barely allow them to flit across the surface of her own mind, never mind allowing anyone to learn of them. Desires that spoke of intimacy where it shouldn't exist.

At home that afternoon, Mary closed her blackout curtains, and turned off the light, plunging her into blessed anonymity. No awkward glances or shameful staring. Just her in bed, topless, her naked breasts ready for her son to nurse at her. Nothing out of the ordinary here, she thought ruefully.

She called out, "Okay, I'm ready." The door opened immediately. Adam was very sweet to be making himself so available to her.

The door closed, and they were reduced to navigating by feel again. She heard Adam make his way to the bed and lie down on it. As his head hit the pillow, she felt his breath on her breast, causing her nipple to harden in response. Mary gathered her son's head to her chest, one hand offering up her nipple for his mouth. A gasp escaped her gaped lips, like it had that morning, when he fully latched onto her. Full pressure followed, her nipple being drawn into his mouth, his strong tongue pulling as it sought her milk. Milk that wasn't there yet, but hopefully would be soon.

Mary was lost in her own mental fog as she sat there, spikes of pleasure radiating from her chest, trying to ignore the urges building within her. The pillow under her son's head helped to mask the subtle writhing of her hips as she fought to enjoy her arousal and douse it. Each new pull at her teat caused her arousal to grow, sending her to a forbidden plateau.

It was fate that changed everything. Chance? Serendipity? Whatever it was, Mary was forever glad for it. When she could sense time approaching to move him from one breast to another, she sshhhed as she pushed him off one, and then introduced the other. The wave of pleasure that accompanied his attachment to the neglected tit caused her to lean over, putting her hand down on the bed beside her.

Or what she thought was the bed. In reality it was a rock-hard cock, thrusting against the wood of her bed. He... was also aroused? In shock, Mary retrieved her hand, but they both knew what she'd felt. She winced as he pulled his mouth off of her, saying "Mom-"

Shushing, she pulled his face forward, burying him in her tit-flesh. "Shhhh, it's okay. It's normal. Your job isn't done. Shhhhh."

As she calmly crooned in his ear, stroking his hair, she felt him relax and then take her nipple into his mouth again. The spikes of lightning picked up, this time accompanied by the memory of his rigidity against her hand. It spoke of enjoyment beyond just that of a son helping his mother.

"Let me tell you," she whispered. "About your father."

She could feel his interest pique, as he turned his head slightly and slowed down on his suckling.

"Don't stop," she moaned, and after a pause, he suckled again, perhaps harder this time.

"Your father helped me now and then as well. When I was so full that it hurt and you were asleep, he would fill in, drinking off my excess. It was...thrilling, for both of us. So much so that we would often make love after my pain was relieved. I am not trying to shock you, just telling you that it's normal. It's healthy to be aroused when engaging in something so intimate."

Mary paused, wondering if she had said enough to put him at ease.

"I confess," she continued. "It affects me too. Let's just make this our secret, okay? You can keep helping me, and we'll both enjoy it."

She could feel the nod of his head as he agreed, and she smiled, stroking his hair again. Time passed and he was done with her second breast. He left, and she dove her hands between her thighs, feeling the pool of juice in her panties. The gasps and cries as she came this time weren't so quiet.

***

The induction arrangement went on like this for a week and Adam's mom was careful to keep the arrangement the same. Always in the dark, with her guiding his head. Once he lifted his hand to adjust her breast to an easier angle, but she flinched hard at the contact.

"No, let me. Just... just your mouth, okay?" Her soft tones soothed him as she adjusted her breast.

He settled for placing his hand over his cock, pushing it into his belly, luxuriating in the waves of pleasure from that pressure. He'd been doing it a bit lately during their suckling sessions but did his best to be discreet. He must have been too obvious that time, because he felt his mom shift under his head.

"Do you... need to go take care of that? I don't mind, we can just do a short session today," she said.

Adam shook his head and moved his hand. He'd much prefer to stay close to her.

He'd gotten a decent idea now of what her nipple must look like, based on tongue feel alone. He figured it had to be a half inch long and impressively thick. Her areola had bumps, and she was always erect when they started. More often than not, his mom would gasp or moan when he first took her into his mouth, something he never got tired of.

"Have you noticed any changes?" she asked from the dark.

Adam tried to compare what he felt now to when they started. Maybe they were bigger? Plumper? He couldn't tell for sure, so he shook his head.

"You will soon, I think. Your help is making all the difference."

He hummed his approval into her flesh, and she giggled.

"That tickles," she sighed.

He did it again, and she breathed in deeply before stroking his head. "Stop, please. I'm excited enough as it is."

There it was again. Ever since she'd accidentally touched his dick, he'd been fascinated by the thought that she was turned on by their time as well, but it rarely came up. Just more darkness and happy sighs with the occasional squirming. Was it squirming, or just making herself comfortable?

This reference to him taking care of his erection, and then how excited she was, was not the norm.

His mom pulled her nipple from his mouth and swapped him to her other breast. As he latched on, he heard her sigh louder than normal, and she seemed to shiver through her whole body. Was she cold? She was topless, but the room was warm. The thought of her there, bare, sent a tremor of desire through him like her shiver. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around her, feel her skin under his hands, pull her even closer.

His thoughts were interrupted by a sweet taste spreading through his mouth. He stopped suckling and probed with his tongue, rubbing over the end of her protruding nipple. The sweetness was concentrated there, and he eagerly licked again, trying to find more of that new flavour.

His mom's reaction to his new technique surprised him, as she suddenly shivered again, harder. He felt her hand grip his hair firmly, pulling him further into her boob flesh. Adam opened his mouth wide, giving him plenty of room to massage with his tongue, flicking over her suddenly hard nipple and areola.

His mom hissed as he did this, and then breathed deeply for a few seconds before relaxing. There was no more sweet flavour, so Adam went back to his normal suckling, trying to urge more to emerge. His mom's hand left his hair, moving along his neck and to his shoulder, where she rubbed lightly for a bit before moving along his arm.

Adam lost himself in following her hand as it trailed down his body, until it seemingly fell to the bed between his body and the headboard. Her hand left a trail of tingling fire on his skin, and he was lost in the sensations until suddenly he felt a fumbling at his underwear, and then her warm fingers were wrapped around the head of his dick, massaging and stroking.

Adam stopped sucking, shocked to feel her there, her fingers rolling around his tip, caressing the flared glans. His precum spread under her touch, increasing his sensitivity a thousand times. He grunted into her breast, suddenly breathing harder as her hand started to roam over his shaft, stroking and rubbing slowly. Soon she was fully running her hand up and down his cock, gathering precum from his seeping hole with each motion, and he had to let her nipple drop from his mouth as he needed more air.

It was far too much to ask that he last longer than mere seconds, and so he was suddenly exploding into her palm. She didn't let up as he jerked and grunted, each expulsion of cum adding to the lubrication as she stroked him.

His pulses got smaller, but she kept at him, rubbing slower, until he was forced to pull away from her hand. His tingling cock was too sensitive to stand her touch any more.

They stayed there in the dark, only the sound of their breathing filling the space.

"Time's up," she said softly.

Adam sat up, not sure what to do or say. He could feel his wilting cock, wet in his boxers.

Adam could hear his mom fumble to get up and then light flooded the room as she opened the blackout blinds. For a brief wonderful fraction of time he could see her bare chest, her wet nipples pointing at the sky from the glorious mounds gracing her frame. They sagged only a bit, quivering as she grabbed her robe and threw it around her shoulders one-handed. The other hand was held out, palm cupped upwards.

The hand that had just jerked him off. Adam's head swam as he got up and left the room, cock still tingling, and went to get ready for school.

In his room, he got changed and yelped when he pulled a shirt on. His damn neck was even worse. What the heck was up?

In fact, his neck bugged him all day at school. He ended up leaving it at odd angles to try and relieve the pain, which earned him a few funny looks.

At lunch, his buddy Jake finally asked him about it.

"Yo, dude, what is wrong with your neck? Did you sleep funny?"

123456...8