All Comments on 'Milk Mommy & Son Ch. 03'

by RockerBabe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one star because of ed

because of the ed stuff i give this story i give this story 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good beginning but very bad ending

I really enjoyed this story up until this point, where the son is being a little beta, and already wanting other pointless guys to share what he has with his mother. That tends to ruin the incest thing, because what could have been special between the mother and son is now suddenly shared by a completely random guy that we hardly care about, just for the sake of having more men.

The best stories I have seen on this website were always focused on love, on something so taboo and exciting between the mother and son, and the development of their feelings, and that's what you had up until now. Now, it will become another story evolving into mindless orgies, gangbang, whatever stories with the mom just becoming a slut that happens to fuck her son amongs many drones, but what was special about their relationship is suddenly gone, replaced by porn instead of something more meaningful. I am gonna have to stop there, I am a mom too that happens to have some unrequited fantasies towards her son, but threesomes, group sex completely ruins the fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ruined!!

Ruined!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First 3 chapters are great

Can see it turning into a series that I'm not interested in. Agree with the other comments that bringing in another person would ruin It. But it's your story so do what you wish. I'll stick to first three and ignore the rest

Alex Jutnip

RockerBabeRockerBabeover 5 years agoAuthor
No threesome

I heard you guys loud and clear and I really appreciate the feedback. I will be doing a threesome story at some point but it will NOT be this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Threesome possibility for this tale

In 20 years time (story time that is), introduce Layla to the bedroom games...

(and maybe her younger sister a couple of years later)

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartalmost 5 years ago
It's your story.

I am usually against complaining about someone else's art form. It may not be my style, but everyone has a right to express their imagination. If the new story direction interest you, creates an experience that satisfies you, then travel the road best for you. The new direction is not an area of interest for me but it is your story. I can still enjoy the first two and most of the third. I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I just read the first 3 chapters and liked the story. I am with the some of the others and think the mother and son should pretty much stay together. Have them go on a trip or to the beach and make love in the surf while a family member watches the baby. It is your story of course and it will go in your direction. Love the loving connection they have and hope it will deepen. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Plz plz plz.

Please write the next part...

NightwavesNightwavesalmost 3 years ago

I've enjoyed this series very much. I often wonder how many mothers and sons have this type of relationship in real life? I hope that sometime you'll pick up on the series again. Love their beautiful, private little world.

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Daveover 2 years ago

I really loved this series. Thanks for posting! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous