All Comments on 'Milked by a Stranger'

by johnrayn92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

And? Where's the rest of it? You're missing the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Nice story. Moves a bit fast, though. It'd have been better if everything wasn't so rushed.

After the first handjob, there needed to be some down time before Act 2 ensued. Perhaps dialog about his previous jerking off. How often did he do it? Did he watch porn while jerking? What kind? What is it that gets him to lose control and cum? Would he like to do that with her?

And she asked him if he was a virgin. Was he? It never gets answered.

Stopped so abruptly. Need more.

Five stars (despite the shortcomings).

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Very nice, 5 stars. Always loved stories with sexually aggressive gentle femdom ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Why?

Why start a story in past tense and then continue it in present tense?

Awful writing no matter how good the content of the story is. Learn before you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohnrayn92@johnrayn92
Love this site and there are so many good stories. Enjoy chatting to likeminded people about fantasy scenarios and having fun together. I'm shy in real life but the virtual world is great for that. Like to do detailed roleplay when I have time. I have a lot of different fanta...