All Comments on 'Milked by My Landlady'

by hewrite

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

Nicely told.

Handjob was too rushed. Needed more/onger dialog about how her ministrations felt. Was it good? Would he like more? Faster? Slower? Would he like to be teased? Would he like her to give equal attention to his balls? How full did they feel to her?

Four stars.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Really nicely written, great story. Thanks! 5/5 Happy Veteran's Day!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot and engaging. Your story reminded me of when I was in college and I would ride my bike to a nearby town that held food and dance festivals several times a year. There was a middle-aged widow who was a good dancer, so I danced with her quite a bit. At the end of the festival, she give me a ride home. The beer, music, and party atmosphere made me horny and I wondered if she was coming on to me, but I never pursued it. I fantasized about this older woman, but didn't want to risk losing our friendship if I had been wrong. Forty years later., I now wonder if I missed a chance at great sex with an experienced woman. Your story made me remember that fondly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gave me a woody

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months ago

That was a really great story. Well written and engaging. Nice work.

pe2quodpe2quod3 months ago

Yah, hot ! Damn hot!!

Well done !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhewrite@hewrite
Hey I hope you're enjoying my stories. I tend to write about age-gaps, interracial relationships, and men that are more on the dominant side, so if you're into that then give me a follow. Looking to expand to some fantasy, romance, sci-fi and noncon in the future -- stay tuned.