Milked by My Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna do it for me, Roger?" she purrs, looking hungrily up at me through her hair, sounding like a pretty schoolteacher asking a boy to share crayons.

"Are you gonna give it, hmm? Are you gonna show me...what a strong man you are...?"

"Oh fuck May, fuck...I'm...Mmm! Fuck!"

"Come on, you good boy...come on..."

She strokes and strokes, faster faster faster then slow, sloww; slow and firm, taking me just to the edge, making me lose my goddamn mind. I'm shaking and sweating, I'm so fucking close, my cock giant and bloated and pink-purple and just drenched in spit.

Her thumb presses against the base, her palm cupping my balls as her fingertips start to tickle my taint. It's fucking unreal, and as she leans back in and pushes her face against my shaft, there's nothing left for me to do but nut.

"Ohhhh my fucking god," I gasp as I start to spurt uncontrollably. Great white gouts of semen spray out, shooting across my legs and the couch and the coffee table, a streak of it landing across her cheek and shoulder.

"Yes yes yess," she groans as more of it shoots out and glazes her. "Mmm good boy, give it, give it alll...Cum for me Roger, come on..."

I don't think I've ever gone so much in my life, and by the time I'm done I'm a gasping, gulping wreck, a shell of my former self. My brain barely fucking works; I feel like I've gone through some great ordeal, like I've scarcely survived a car crash rather than just getting jerked off.

May hasn't stopped or slowed her steady languid strokes, my cum now mingling with her spit as my glistening cock goes slightly flaccid. She gives me a big beautiful smile, and it slowly dawns on me that she doesn't seem quite done.

"That was so good, Roger," she says, breathing heavy, her voice heated. "But now I am wondering if you can...help me."

"Help...you?" I ask, scarcely able to process.

"Mmm. Help me."

Suddenly she's taking off her top, her jeans, revealing those hip hugging black panties and bra. Then those too are gone, and next thing I know my sexy slender landlady is straddling my lap, naked and gorgeous, my softly throbbing cock held in both her hands between us. She's pressed to me and I can feel her cunt's wet kiss, her treasure so fucking tight and perfect, her little trimmed landing strip of dark hair tickling my skin.

I'm speechless; I'm struck dumb.

"Do you think you can help me now, Roger? Please?"

"I..."

She's so fucking hot, but she just milked me for everything I'm worth. I want to, but I'm not even sure if I can...

"I...May I just went, I don't know if--"

She giggles and leans in, planting a kiss on my cheek, smelling so fucking good.

"I don't think that's a problem, Roger. Not for you...I think you're a big man, a strong man. And I think you're gonna give me what I need...what I need *so* badly. I helped you...now won't you help me...?"

She bats her eyelashes, she says it so sweet and sultry. I'm starting to realize I'll do fucking anything to hear her talk to me like that, and as she softly twists my meat in her hands that fire in my gut comes roaring back to life, and suddenly I want her like I've never wanted anyone.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna give it to you May," I grunt, gripping her thighs and ass, meaning to pull her over and pound the shit out of her.

That's not what happens, though; she leans in and places her palms on my shoulders, her lips to my cheek, her smile against my skin. "Stop, stop," she urges gently. "Roger, you are injured. Remember? Maybe next time like that...But this time, you relax..."

She sits up on her knees, pulls me into position, and sinks down on top of my cock.

"Mmm, that's what I *neeed*," she groans as I fill her, as she settles around me in one go. Her tight Thai pussy fits me like a glove, squeezing as she contracts and relaxes, feeling like fucking magic.

"Oh so nice, ohhh it's so nice," she groans, wrapping her arms around my neck, starting to ride. "So, so nice..."

"Oh shit May," I say, squeezing her ass. As good as her hands were her cunt is even better; she's so fucking wet, she's absolutely oozing for me. I can smell her need as she rides out her arousal, as her head falls back, mouth held open. She moans at the ceiling, slowly swerving her hips with a certain experienced elegance, her fingers falling between her legs and playing with her clit as she gores herself on me again and again.

"I...mmm, Roger you're so biig," she gasps, her breath coming hard. "Oh Roger...I need it, I neeed--"

She whines and suddenly she falls forward, kissing me deep, her tongue pushing between my lips and searching for my own. Our bodies join together, moving as one and it's fucking incredible. I've never felt so good, I've never felt so alive.

I hold her against me, my arms wrapped around her body as we fuck and fuck. Her skin's so smooth, her flesh giving way beneath my grip as I squeeze and explore, and as she starts to shake and whimper into my mouth it becomes evident that she's about to go.

"Please Roger, please please," she murmurs huskily, kissing me again and again. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease..."

She arches her back and my hands are in her hair, my tongue in her mouth as she locks up and starts to shake, all of her spasming in a shuddering, whole-body release. She squeals again and again, cumming hard, mewling loudly each time she descends onto my hard quivering dick.

Hearing her like that just gets me going crazy; her grip is so god damn tight, her body such a perfect warm sheath for my own. She clings to me, cumming and shaking, and as she breathlessly begs through her climax I realize it's not her own she's asking for.

"Yess...Roger Roger yes *please*...mmm, give it, give it, please..."

I'm on edge -- I have been for awhile, massaged as I am by the shaking and shivering of her warm velvet walls. Her slick's seeping down all around me, her cuntmuscles spasming as if trying to suck me deeper and deeper. It's an otherworldly feeling and not one I can stand for long, and as May wails out the last of her orgasm I can't hold back any more. With a loud grunt I let loose, giving her everything I've got, all that she's been asking for; I stiffen and start to shoot my hot cum deep inside her cock-starved cunt, as she kisses me and moans in gratitude.

"Ohhh yes, ohh...oh fuck Roger, *yes*," she whines in that candy-sweet voice of hers, milking me with her pussy, her gyrating hips stealing every last drop of my seed, massaging me with her swollen self until we're both completely spent.

Then she collapses against me, the both of us quiet for a long, breathless moment.

"May...May holy shit, that was..."

"Mmm," she purrs, peeking up at me with a grin, her hair mussed and sticking to her face.

She leans back and stretches out, wiping my seed off her skin, showing off her beautiful body and plucking the fallen ice pack off the floor.

"Are you still hurting, Roger?" she smirks, slipping off my lap, our mess splattered all across my thighs and stomach.

"Yeah...yeah actually I am, sorry to say," I grin. "I guess I'll still need some more...help. Maybe I'll have to go find a girlfriend to take care of me, like you said..."

She arches an eyebrow and smacks the ice pack down against my leg, making me wince, her other hand gently petting my semi-soft cock.

"Stupid," she says with a slow, enigmatic smile, at once both sexy and dangerous.

I'm not sure whether to be scared or turned on.

12