All Comments on 'Milker Pain'

by milkydreaming51

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Creative

A little surprised that someone could come up with a story like this. I have to admit I felt my cock wince reading the details of the cage and suction of the machine. At least Rachael could have played with herself in front of him??? Still the premise is erotic and I like the way she took control, even though it was just looking at porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ok I really have to admit, this scenario really turns me on and I can relate to surge milkers and receivers, having read so much about them. I have a few nasty creations od my own for cock milking, and to have a wife who wanted to milk me by machine is a total fantasy! Good story. The writing isnt perfect, but I was so hard I didnt care :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Escape By Any Means!

To hell with University! Escape from this crazy cunt! Knock her out,take the key,and head for the hills!

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 5 years ago
Love this story, except for the pain part.

Love everything about this story except the pain part. I don't mind the idea that he gets milked over and over to the point that it starts to hurt. But why have it be painful from the start? Anyway, know that just might be your kink. Your story, you write it like you want it. I still enjoyed it. I also love the idea that she will be owning his cum and milking him dry every day. Keeping him empty and well behaved this way. Thanks for the work you put into a great story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 4 years ago
good if unbelievable

I tend to doubt anything like that might work. Proper milking can be done locked in chastity and is frustrating because is orgasm less

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
The Marvels of Technology

The people who invented gunpowder have come up with a machine to unleash a different type of fireworks. Yes, sperm extractors are now commercially available primarily intended to assist sperm donation centers, but Milk Pain suggests there may be a home use as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SAVE Yourself

It seems that this woman doesn't understand the safe, sane. And consensual rules of BDSM. As do as she refused your demand for the key, she broke consent. And the cow Miller seems very dangerous. Call the cops and your domestic abuse hotline. I would say that you should bludgeon her with the closet object available. But that only gets you arrested, not her. I know it's a story, but I long for a story where the sub is not a slave and the domme is loving and kind. Then any BDSM kink can be negotiated so that both parties are safe and satisfied. Long term chastity and frustration break the same rule in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never understand these losers. They are afraid to be “caught” watching porn? They are not allowed to masturbate? They let themselves get locked into a chastity cage? It is no wonder these losers do not have what it takes to do what they want or just walk away. He could easily knock her out, take the key and unlock the cage. Pack up your shit and leave. Simple and problem solved but they have this dumbass fantasy which they are too moronic to understand that fantasies aren’t real.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Nice fantasy story. Nicely written and with a "happy" ending.

Just treat everything here as fantasy. In reality most stories you can find here would be not ok. But it's purely fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get that it’s fantasy and I get that everyone has their own kinks and what gets them off but I have tried understanding and failed to why someone would think being milked by something that has actually sucked out the insides of men trying to get themselves off using a cow milker. Look up the stories and you will see that it is just like that guy who rigged a contraption up so a horse could fuck him in the ass but didn’t take into account that the horse is strong, it’s cock is huge, and it will lunge forward which it did and killed him by causing massive internal damage from being impaled multiple times by an erect horse cock. These things are fantasy spank material for someone out there and I still don’t understand taking your life into your hands (so to speak) just to get an orgasm. After studying some of this in college, I still didn’t manage to come up with any factual answers and honestly, my professors and other psychologists and psychiatrists couldn’t come up with anything rock solid although some enjoy throwing out their hypothesis which is about as useful as a magic 8 ball.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. I would love to be tied and milked. Each orgasm more intense than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon i thonk the incident you are thinking of Mr. Hands, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is easier than people realize. Now add to it the cuckold aspect, maybe she goes to the neighbor wile he's left alone to be drained. Maybe she comes back to sit on his face to share the mess she has between her legs, causing him to lose his load to the machine. These machines only need a pressure regulator to make them safe enough to use.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Watching porn is normal though?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous