Milking The Bull Ch. 03

Story Info
The time has come for the Bull to breed her boy...
11.4k words
4.76
102k
199

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. MOOOOOOOOO!!

CHAPTER THREEEEE YAAAAAAYYYY!!

Lol I hope you guys are excited to see the next installment of the lovely couple on the farm :3 It took a while but this one was crazy fun to write!

The Following Contains: Bull dickgirl fucking the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck out of a blonde femboy with her horse cock. Resulting in slight belly inflation from liters of cum :3 that good shiz.

Enjoy!

*****

Bare feet padded back and forth...back and forth...back and forth... Fingernails were being chewed, further and further down into the bed of the fingertip. And long blonde locks of hair whipped back and forth as Bailey spun on his heel after every pacing loop of his path.

"Ohhh...how am I gonna do thiiiiss..." He whined, the last two weeks had been a complete rollercoaster of emotion and sexual deviancy on the farm. Day one, he met the most gorgeous Monster Girl he ever could've imagined. And found out that she had a giant equine dick!

Day two, after milking her, she tricked him into actually drinking her...cream. Followed by somehow convincing him to suck it out of her cock!!

And now another twelve days had gone by, and the encounters between himself and Cathyl have only gotten worse. And by worse, he means increasing in frequency and intensity.

Bailey wanted to shudder with a mixture of delight and worry at the thoughts of their last 'milking session.' He'd been regularly milking her breasts and the cream out of her balls every day without fail. Just yesterday, he had nursed on her balls for easily twenty minutes while she jerked off over his face. Only pointing it straight down at his mouth when she was ready to cum and...

"Nononononono!!" Bailey grabbed both sides of his head, "Stopstopstop! This is enough!" He loudly spoke to himself. "We've taken this way too far!"

If he was caught acting like this, it'd probably seem like he was an insane person. His feet were going to eventually dig a hole into the carpet if he kept looping like this. This was a breakdown two weeks in the making, ever since the moment he first touched Cathyl's dick. He'd been sucking horse cock literally everyday since then and it didn't seem like they were going to be slowing down anytime soon.

This was not what he came all the way out here for, granted he didn't have a choice when it came to living out here but still. He wanted to build himself up, finally stop being the girly blonde boy that always got teased in school. Be the man who works all day on a farm, who grows stronger and impresses all the young ladies. And he found the most beautiful woman he could've ever imagined.

Only it seems like in order to impress her...he's been doing the exact opposite of what he wanted to be.

What makes it even worse though is it feels great! He loves being with her, he loves being around her! Touching her, her hands all over him, feeling over his supple body. Her strong hands, the rough and callous feeling he wanted his own to be. How they gripped his ass cheeks sometimes when he was bent over sucking her milk out. When she picked him up over her shoulder like he weighed nothing at all and spanked him...

"Nnnnf..." Bailey chewed his lower lip, the memories of yesterdays milking coming to mind.

"Come along hun, time for you to do your job." She hauled him up over her back, easier than she hauled her axe around and brought him to the barn house. Slapping his booty once or twice and commenting, "Mmmmh...fuck darlin' you need to let this big booty out to breathe a little more." He could hear the cheekiness in her voice. "It's just begging to be set free, and you go on and hide it under all these baggy boring clothes."

His ass tingled at the memory of his first firm spanking, the first time she slapped it, it was like a wild arcing bolt of lightning through his soul. He nearly moaned out loud at the memory of it, and oh how he wished he was bare bottomed when it happened. To feel her big, strong hand on his vulnerable, naked ass...

"UGHH!!" Bailey shook his head again, he couldn't deny this. How aroused she made him, everything she did to him. Everything they did together, he liked it. He LOVED it! And that's where his conflict came in.

This isn't what he wanted, no matter how good it was, he was still in denial. His attraction to her couldn't be stopped, it only and it seemed to only get stronger and stronger every time they met. Especially because of all that yummy...delicious ball milk she poured down his throat. "Uggghh...why does it have to taste so good..." He felt like an alcoholic, desperate for his next drink. He wanted more! All the time, her steaming hot, sticky, smelly spunk just everywhere!

Even now, his naked body pacing in his room, it craved it. Every moment his skin wasn't drenched in her sperm was a moment too long. He wanted it down his throat, in his belly keeping it nice, full and warm. And all over his skin, so his hands could rub it in and lather it up like the worlds finest moisturizer.

His little prick was standing straight up as hard as it possibly could be, which barely constituted as more than four inches. Bailey hadn't measured himself in a while but...was he getting smaller? Same thing with his balls, they were still there they just seemed...slimmer? If the right word could be found.

It felt like the more he was with her he was becoming less and less masculine!

"AND WHERE ARE ALL MY CLOTHES!?" He suddenly shrieked out to no one in particular. Ever since he started putting his dirty clothes in the laundry here, they've been showing up less and less. And he's pried at Cathyl a little bit about it but she insists she's innocent. And he didn't know the layout of the farm enough to go scouring for them, so he had to put his hopes in Cathyl to find them.

Which was probably very unlikely to happen, she was always trying to make him show more skin. He wouldn't be surprised if she never even bothered looking.

"Okay...okay relax..." Bailey stood up straight and put his hands together in front of him as if in prayer. He took a deep breath, in through the nose, and blown out through his lips. He was getting to the bottom of all of this tonight and setting the record straight anyways.

Earlier this morning, he left the house earlier and stormed off to find Cathyl. He had learned where she usually starts off her mornings due to them spending so much time together, so he was able to find her bright and early. Heading out to the barn with her hatchet, ready to set everything up for a day of work.

With determination and an amount of courage in his heart that had been unknown to him before, he approached Cathyl with the most sure look he could muster.

Cathyl at first was excited to see him, especially with how quickly he was rushing up to her. She lit up at the sight of him, actually coming to her for a change rather than her having to go to the house on the property and drag him out to get his butt to work. "Well good mornin' there sunshine." She greeted him, Bailey could remember it clearly.

She was hoping for a surprise milking session, or maybe Bailey had finally cut the crap with all of his reluctance and resistance to her advances. Her trying endlessly to get him to open up and accept how he really is. Always trying to show off and be strong, to act like the macho man that would swoop her off her feet. But that wasn't him!

Cathyl knew that Bailey was the opposite of that, he was the one who needed to be swept off his feet. It was written all over his face! 'Please fuck my ass like the boy pussy it is!' And everyday she was trying to help him along in realizing that, pushing his buttons and dropping subtle hints and teases to expand his mind into the realm of just accepting that he likes girl cock. That he's a born bottom who's meant to ride her dick like a wild cowgirl. No pun intended.

And with this mornings approach, she foolishly got her hopes up as he came up to her. Only to have them dashed as he said, 'Okay, Cathyl we need to talk about what's been going on here. But we can't keep going like this, somethings gotta change. So meet me here tonight, after all the work and everybody else is done and in bed, midnight, okay?' He then turned around and marched back out of the barn, heading over to his house again. Leaving Cathyl stunned and worried about their future.

Only thing was that Bailey immediately felt guilty about how he had handled it. He could've been a little more gentle with approaching her about this, but instead he let his confusion and frustration get the better of him. He didn't even give her a chance to reply, just said his piece and went back home.

"Uggh...that was stupid..." He groaned to himself, sitting his naked butt back down on the bed and thinking over what he was going to do next. He wanted to put his foot down, to say that he was a boy, and he shouldn't be doing the lewd things that Cathyl was "making" him do. They needed to have a conversation about what they had been doing, how he feels, and how he felt about her.

'Even though I'm pretty willingly participating...and...no matter how much I reeeeeally like it...'

He shook his head, if she still wanted to see each other, but maybe just...reduce the amount of milking he'd have to do...he'd be willing to think about it at least. He just wanted to clarify these few things and hopefully salvage the relationship. Bailey liked Cathyl, so much, and he really didn't want to lose her. If he hadn't already based on how rude he was to her in the morning.

"Just talk to her...tell her how you feel. You like her...you do! But...I just..." He thought about how he was going to word this, "I...I like sucking your...no...I love the taste of your...ugh...noooo..." What could he do? Tell her exactly what was bugging him? That he was just tired of being girly and wanted to wear the pants in this relationship?

She'd laugh at him. He was sure she would.

He groaned again, bummed out and unsure of how he could go to their meeting with as strong a determination as he had earlier.

Bailey stood up and went over to the outfits he had laid out in preparation to go out. He had only two left despite all that he had when he first got here. One was a pair of thick overalls, and a red and black striped plaid shirt. Pretty much the last surviving manly outfit that he had in his possession. All of his other garments had been worn over the past two weeks, and had been sent to the bottomless vortex apparently that was the laundry.

But beside that, was actually one of the outfits that Bailey had tucked away, ready willing and able to get rid of when he first arrived here. All the tight, clingy, form fitting clothes that he used to wear were hidden away. He had planned to throw them in the trash once he had beefed up and left that girly life behind.

He grabbed this outfit when he realized that a lot of his clothing was starting to go missing, if he ran out of garments he needed to have something to wear. He wasn't about to go walking around the farm naked!

Not only that though, this outfit also just so happened to be one of his favorites. He used to love how it felt on his body over the summer, a tight overall one piece top with a fur collar. Jean short shorts, and long white thigh high stockings with matching fingerless long gloves that reached all the way up to his bicep.

The blonde used to love wearing this, but now he was in such conflict about how he felt and how it made him look. So girly...so feminine. He chewed the tip of his finger, thinking about how nice it would be to just have an outfit hugging his body again. Rather than awkwardly moving about the farm with such baggy, uncomfortable clothes. But those clothes were what made him look manlier!

It was a conundrum that was driving Bailey to near insanity, he wanted deep down to put on the slimmer outfit. To feel the comforting kiss of his old school look, but he wouldn't look manly! He wanted to see Cathyls face when she saw him in the tight, clinging one piece, how it would hug his body and show off his money maker... but he wouldn't look manly... Now he could put on the manly outfit, and really help drive home what he wanted out of his time on the farm...

But...he didn't want to wear it...at least...he didn't think so.

The poor boy was sacrificing so much just to keep up an image to society because he thought that was what was required in order to attract a girlfriend.

But then again...if Cathyl wanted to be with him the way he was, not the way he wanted to be...then why was he trying to be something else again?

It was the conflict of his lifetime, and he was no closer to solving it now than he was yesterday or the day before.

He turned his worried blue eyes to look at the alarm clock beside his bed to check on the time, he spent so long just wandering around his room at war with himself that he hadn't actually checked for a while and it read...eleven fifty.

Bailey gasped, "Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" The worst thing that he could do now if he really wanted to completely destroy hi hopes with Cathyl, it would be to tell her to meet him at the barn, and then not show up.

His hair whipped as he spun around, thinking quickly about what he was going to do. Eyes scanning about for something that could guide him, and his eyes first fell upon one of the outfits...

Without thinking Bailey reacted, grabbing it and rushing out of his bedroom, throwing it on by hopping on one foot and very clumsily descending the steps of his home to make it to the meeting point. The plaid shirt laying forgotten across his bed, where it would remain for good.

Meanwhile, Inside the Barn:

"I mean...I'm pretty ain't I?" Cathyl spoke out loud, a slight flush to her tan cheeks and a little worried look in her eyes. "I like to think that I'm a catch, and Hell I could have any boy I wanted if I really wanted to you know? And yet here I am, toiling away day after day tryin' to get that dang blondie to just..." She sighed, "To just look at me with those damn adorable eyes and...those pretty pink lips...so soft hands..." She trailed off, shaking her head and grumbling after a moment. "I've been busting my rear for him, trying to get him to be himself, to let loose and just have some fun with me, but he keeps on runnin' away!" She complained, "I'm doin' mah best...I mean...am I goin' crazy here? Am I just not as good as I thought I was? Or...or does he...does he just not like me?" She felt her ears deflate a little at that thought, looking over at the individual she was speaking to. "What do ya'll think girl?"

"...Mrrrrrrroooooooo..." The cow beside her in its stable moo'd uninterestedly, looking at Cathyl like she was annoying it while it tried to sleep.

"Ohhh to heck with ya'll!" Cathyl waved her hand dismissively, she couldn't believe just a little fear and worry could make her sink to this point.

She stood up off the floor, a few straws of hay falling off the back of her overalls as her cow tail whipped. Her hands unscrewed the cap of her whiskey bottle and lifted it back up to her lips for her...how many drinks had she had? She couldn't remember, she'd gone through two bottles of this brand and this was her third so it wasn't exactly easy to keep count.

But that didn't matter, she swigged her next drink of the deep flavored beverage and started pacing around the barn again. She showed up about a half hour early and was hoping to see Bailey as soon as possible.

When he approached her this morning, every bad scenario that could happen tonight ran through her head.

What if she had gone too far with the constant milking sessions? Tricking him into blowjobs and making him drink her cum so much. Not even telling him about the pheromones her sperm contained...

If he somehow found out about the effects it may be having on him, he might be so mad at her... He might want to cut off contact completely!

"Noooo no no..." Cathyl shook her head, "That ain't gonna happen, Bailey isn't like that..." She tried to reassure herself. But she couldn't hide the worried look on her face, and she had to immediately take an extra sip of the Whiskey.

The anxiety she felt grew to a point throughout the day that she knew she was going to need some liquid courage to calm her nerves. So she brought a case of her favorite liquor to the barn with her, hoping that if everything worked out, she could play it off as a celebratory drink for the two of them or something. However she was definitely indulging a bit with the amount she had consumed.

She wasn't drunk, at least not...fully. Just buzzed, tipsy, whatever the word was for it, but not wasted. Her metabolism worked differently then humans, and she was much bigger than most, so it took more than just a few drinks to put her under the table. It felt good though to have the alcohol pumping in her system, sure she might've just been talking to a cow, but her heart wasn't filled with as much anxiousness and worry as before.

"I mean...I know he wants it...I know he does! I see it on his face." She took several steps in a line, did a one eighty, then followed in the same line moving the other direction. "Why doesn't he just accept himself? I know he's struggling but... Doesn't he want me?"

It felt like she was experiencing an existential crisis, and the only thing she knew for a fact that would comfort her, was her boy toy coming into the barn and telling her everything was gonna be alright. The drinking only served to numb the worry for a few extra minutes. But a few minutes was better than nothing, so she swigged her drink, relishing the warmth if spread out in her body all the way down.

"Haah..." She took a breath, trying to relax. Maybe everything would work out, maybe she was overreacting. But she wouldn't know until he got here, so she just had to suffer in her own tipsy thoughts until he arrived.

Which thankfully, wasn't going to be any longer, as she turned her back to the door to resume her pacing route. She heard the soft, familiar tone of the one clouding her every moment, "Cathyl?"

It felt like she was being lifted out of her hooves, the Minotaur spun around and looked towards the entrance of the barn. Her tail whipping her side with the speed she had, eyes frantically scanning for the source of the sound. Eventually falling on the little blond spot peeking shyly around the barn double doors. He whispered her name a second time, it was a bit dark and she was standing toward the back of the barn.

The only light in the place was actually coming from the oil lantern Cathyl brought along with her, it gave a dim flickering glow to the center of the space but did little to drive off the shadows further around. So neither of them could get a good look at each other from this distance.

Cathyl felt her heart already starting to pick up its pace, the 'bu-dum' of it beating fast seemingly as an effect of her drinking. Having unfortunately the opposite intended effect she wanted, she rushed forward into the light. "Bailey? Bailey I'm here." She stepped closer, clearing her throat after she realized just how desperate she accidentally sounded. "Right here hun."

Bailey crept up close to the barn, trying to be as discreet as possible. Continuously looking behind and all around him to make sure he wasn't followed before calling out for her. Whispering Cathyl's name and searching the interior for her. And when she came out, he felt his own heart begin to pound.

"Okay...let's do this..." He took one final breath before stepping inside, as ready as he could be for this much needed conversation.

One foot in front of the other, Bailey stepped into the light, and Cathyls big brown orbs slowly took in the sight of him. Rather than wearing his work boots, he had on the snug fit pair of converses he brought from home. And covering up his legs were not pants...they were stockings, two long white stockings that reached aaaaall the way up to half past his thighs. Maybe an inch above them, a pair of short shorts came down, and they hugged his big bubble butt booty as tight as Cathyl wished she had the chance to.