Milking The Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath hitched in her throat looking over him, his hands down in front of him with his fingers locked. The gloves to match the socks wen far up his arm and looked so soft and comfortable to the touch. And lastly, the thing covering his torso, a one piece style overall top with a white fur collar. He was not wearing his straw hat, letting his long blonde hair cascade around him. Such big crystal blue eyes looking up at her nervously as he approached. Cathyl had never seen him wear anything like this, never.

The clothes were so...tight, so form fitting to him, and showing off just how much her pheromones had affected him. With the amount he'd ingested, she could see his body developing more curves, the slight hourglass look to his frame, the swell of his hips giving him a child bearing look. His skin looked more supple and soft, even his hair appeared more silky, soft and clean. Not like the mop he had when he first arrived, it looked like it had volume and shine to it.

His body was taking to the slight changes her cum was doing to him, which Cathyl had hoped would occur, but it only served to further vibrate the nerves in her body. She knew what it meant when a partner's body accommodate her pheromones so successfully. And her fingers slipped off the whiskey body as she realized how fucking perfect he was.

Even at that distance she could smell him from across the barn, the delicious temptation of him. And the rush of it swept through her chest and into her core, the monstergirl instincts beginning to take over. A shaky breath escaped her lips, "Bailey...oh...Bailey..." She muttered softly, her eyes roaming over his body. Starting innocently enough, but very quickly devolving into a stare full of desire.

Coming here dressed like this?? Looking the way he did, after all this time of trying to convince him to be what he naturally is and accept it. Cathyl felt both hope...and excitement start to ripple in her veins.

"Holy shit...look at that little cocktease of an outfit...holy shit..." Cathyl's jaw hung slack looking at him, her ears starting to ring and tone out virtually all noise around her. She saw his pretty little pink lips start to move, saying something to her but they fell to deafness in this moment. All she could focus on were how soft they looked, how they felt wrapped around her cock... "Fuuuuuck...holy shit...he must want me...he must! Of course he came to bang! Bringing me out here like this and showing up wearing that!!" She rationalized in her buzzed mind.

Bailey nervously brushed a lock of hair over his ear, "Cathyl...we need to talk..." He started, "What we've been doing here...I..." He couldn't lie to her, now that he was here face to face with her. Only maybe two yards apart, he had to tell her the truth. "I've...liked it...everything we've done together has felt so good...but I can't keep going on like this." He admitted. "What we've been doing has been making me feel..."

"So pretty..." Bailey blinked hearing Cathyl speak, redirecting his gaze off of the floor and up to her.

"Huh? What did you say?"

Cathyl took a step closer, "Bailey...baby...you're...so fucking pretty..." She stared at him with a dreamy, longing stare. It felt like she was seeing him through a slightly fuzzy, pink haze, in a field of flowers fluttering around his beautiful face. His hair lifting in a soft summer breeze, Cathyls eyes practically shifted into throbbing hearts.

The boy nearly flinched at the word 'baby', and again at being called 'pretty'. "Uh...umm...th-thank you?" He said, sounding more like it was a question rather than a stated reply. "But...uhm...that's not what I'm here to talk about. I wanted to really talk to you about...us."

She managed to catch that part, "Ohhh? Ya'll wanna...'talk' about us huh hun?" The minotaur started sauntering over. "Baby boooy...we can talk all night...hehehe..." She giggled, the candy sweet high pitched laugh that made Bailey's heart sing. "Fuuuck...you look good..." She sucked in a breath through her teeth, then followed up by inhaling the air close by him. Drinking in the delicious scent he gave off now.

Her hoof almost stomped in place and her tail whipped...

"Wha..." Bailey's eyes started to go wide, the way she was looking at him was so...so...predatory. She'd only looked at him like this once or twice before, usually when she was about to grab a hold of his head and start ramming her cock down his throat. "Cathyl? Wha...what are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that?" Her heated stare filled his body with prickly goosebumps.

Cathyl only chuckled more and continued to draw closer to him, "Ohhh, I see how it is...heeheeehee...showing up all dressed up for me darlin', and still playin' hard to get."

Bailey tilted his head, "Dressed up? Wha..." And then it dawned on him, and he looked down at his attire. In his panic of leaving the house, and the past nature of putting this outfit on before his quest for manliness, he just threw it on. Not even realizing the possible effect it was going to have on their meeting.

Plus now looking at it, how his body really filled out the garments, he used to remember himself being less...full? A little skinny and scrawnier than this, his thighs were a tad thicker, and hips were wider. His short shorts were nearly stretched to the point of ripping due to their tightness and his booty mass. And it was slowly beginning to come to him why she was reacting this way...and he felt like an idiot.

The two of them...alone, in the barn at midnight, their milking sessions, their relationship, and now this outfit.

His heart had gone from pumping pretty quick to racing on a treadmill. "Oh...noo no no no Cathyl. That's not why I came down here." He lifted his hands up in front of him defensively, worried now more than ever by those gorgeous amber eyes boring into him.

Cathyl continued to snicker, "Uhh huuuh, I'm sure baby...you've been such a little tease this whole time...and now? You think I'm still gonna buy into this whole, I need to be a man BS?" She scoffed, "Oh cutie pie, you're having a real blonde moment if you think that's gonna be the case."

Then before Bailey could react, Cathyl rushed forward, suddenly scooping him up into her arms. Reaching for the back of both his thighs and lifting him up into her arms. "Ohh!!" Bailey squealed in shock from the sudden lack of ground beneath his feet, Cathyl setting him onto her pelvis and him having to reach out and grab onto the Minotaurs shoulders to steady himself. "Whoa, Cathyl! No put me down, I didn't come here to...to tease you? What are you talking about?"

She walked her blonde boy over to some of the hay bales, stacked up high enough for her to sit on right beside the stables. Seeming to be completely ignoring most of his words and just keeping her eyes locked on his body. "Oh doooon't even try that with me anymore you sexy little slut." Bailey recoiled from her words, feeling his belly jump in a backflip. "Momma's done waiting for you to get it through your pretty little head that you have a body made to be fucked." She plopped herself down on one of the hay bales and set Bailey in her lap, making him straddle her from her arms around him. Hands wandering over his back and feeling the tight, womanly body he had developed.

"F-fucked??" Bailey's voice trembled, eyes wider than the moon above them and he shook his head. "N-n...no Cathyl, I'm not...I don't..."

Cathyl cut him off, "Shut up you beautiful thing." And she went in for the kiss. Stealing Bailey's lips in a surprise attack that left the boy even more wide-eyed and breathless.

"Mmh!" He mumbled for the quickest second at first, in shock at the reminder of how dominant of a kisser she was. Her lips met his and forced them apart so her tongue could break in and feel around the inside of that little mouth she's been so desperate for. He immediately could taste the whiskey on her breath, and that's when it hit him. She was drunk!

Cathyl wasn't falling down drunk like Bailey thought she was, but buzzed enough to the point where she had lost all inhibitions, seeing him dressed like this, the weeks of dancing around each other in a flirtatious milking of both her balls and feelings. She was ready to just go all in at this point, whether he was ready to or not.

Her tongue beat the ever loving fuck out of his own, bigger in size and skill with it's movements, curling around his own and swapping spit in an aggressive first kiss of the night. She moaned into him, finally able to enjoy what he tasted like, so sweet and innocent, absolutely brimming with breeding pheromones that were making her go nuts.

"Mmmmmhmmmmmmmmwah...nnnf fuck..." Cathyl quietly said after finally breaking away from the light-headed Bailey.

"Aaahh...Ca-Cathyl..." Bailey tried to speak, but his brain felt like it was on a wild rollercoaster, he'd wanted to kiss Cathyl again everyday since the first time he saw her, and now he finally did! He wondered for a while if she actually liked him more than just a milking buddy, because he certainly liked her! And this kiss, did it mean something? Or was this the liquor talking? Either way he couldn't let it go further knowing she'd been sipping some happy juice, so he tried to push on her chest. "Cathyl...let's...let's stop here..." He weakly protested, "We can talk another day, just...come with me...let's go back to your room and get you in bed."

She chuckled, a little slurry of tones that definitely gave way her light intoxication. "Sweetieeee, we are in myyyy room. Pick anywhere you want, that'll be our bed..." She leaned in again, this time diving under that little fur collar and going for Bailey's supple neck.

"Cathyl, ah!" He gasped at the contact, no one had ever kissed his neck before, nor did they suck on it like she was doing. And whooooooa was it a...feeling.

She pulled the soft skin into her lips, fully intent on leaving a nice red hickey in her wake. "Mmm...so yummy..." She lapped at his pulse, breaking out her teeth to nibble on it too.

"Haaah..." Bailey trembled, what was she doing to him? When her lips touched his own his insides flopped, and now with them on his neck, it was like her lips were hot. Setting his skin ablaze wherever they touched and his face was flushing deeply with the rising warmth. "Caaathyl..." He whimpered, squirming in her lap.

And upon his movement, he felt something underneath his butt...something he'd felt a dozen times before but only in his hands and on his face. Never did he feel it down there...

The hardness of Cathyl's GIGANTIC bulge, her cock, buried under the overalls she always wore. It's own heat practically burning a cock shaped hole through the jean material. So long and thick, so big... The horse cock running down her thigh was easily fully hard, and knowing it was brushed up against his ass, made not just his cheeks flush, but his whole face turned a deep scarlet.

"Mmmmmmh...feel that baby? Nnnfff...that's what you do to me eeeevery daaaaay..." Cathyl nearly whined into Bailey's ear, her hips bucking a little at the touch of his rear. "Urrrg...I can't take it anymore Bailey...I can't wait anymore...I want you...I want you now!" She said with a need unlike he'd ever heard from her before. And he had her yell directly in his face when her breasts needed to be milked! This was on a whole different level, it was pained, and desperate, but frustrated and pleading all at the same time.

She lifted Bailey up with one hand, moving it to his ass to raise his body up high enough for her to grab the snaps of her overalls and release them. Followed by hastily shoving the restricting clothing all the way down her body before Bailey could blink! Her black and white spotted bikini was exposed followed by the deeply tanned belly of hers. Smooth and toned, and accompanied by her massive equine dick springing up and slapping Bailey straight in the ass. He actually felt the fleshy tip touch the exposed part of his thigh in a warm brief little hello.

He yelped in surprise at this and started to shake his head, "Nooo nononono Cathyl, this isn't what I wanted to do!" He tried to tell her, but it was like all reason had left her brain. Looking at his own pleading eyes in this moment, her aching cock out and free, she needed him. She couldn't resist the boy anymore, she'd held back for weeks, only getting the lightest relief during the milking. But it wasn't enough anymore, her balls were going to burst. She needed to make him hers...

She gritted her teeth in a lusty grin, then reached for the snaps of his own top, popping them almost completely off the outfit and and yanking it up and over his head. Much to the boys shock and embarrassment. Both his arms went to cover up his naked chest and little boy breasts, foolishly leaving the shorts open for attack by the Minotaur.

And attack them she did, when his top was removed, the bottoms were next. Quickly and with dexterity that didn't match a tipsy person, she undid the button of the short shorts, lifted Bailey a little bit higher, and yanked the bottoms down his stocking clad legs. Then throwing them as far away from her as she could possibly do.

Just like that, Bailey was only wearing long gloves and long socks, his little genitals on full display along with his big beautiful bottom. Creamy skin, soft, smooth, absolutely hairless and perfect. Cathyl felt her mouth starting to water looking over him. "Ohhh fuck yes..." Leaning in once again for her lips to begin assaulting Bailey's bare belly, smooching his skin while her hands went to work pawing at him, grabbing and kneading all over. Finally feeling that petite, perfect body of his without anything protecting it.

"Aaah! Cathyl!" He managed her name, but other than that was having quite the hard time actually speaking. Her touches were so hard, hands rough and tough, they felt good on his vulnerable skin. His body was reacting to the treatment very positively, with his pink nipples going erect along with his frightened little prick. They were all up and happy with the situation while his brain panicked.

"Mmmh fuck...you've had plenty of...hmm...chances to taste me baby..." Cathyl moaned against his skin. Barely able to pull her mouth away a far enough distance to get the words out. "It's only fair...that I...get to taste you..."

Then Bailey's world flipped upside down, "Waaah!!" He yelped in fright as the strong arms of the Minotaur handled him like he was nothing. Spinning the young boy around on her lap so that his face smacked right into her hard horse cock. "Ah!" He winced at first but then...that smell...the scent of her... The same smell that always invaded his senses when he went down on her, it crashed into his nostrils so hard and so fast, radiating off her large balls and right into his head from the angle. "Uuuhh...ugghhh..." Weak moans emitted from Bailey, he'd been breathing heavily and right away got several deep gulps of her hormones, drifting up from her shaft and large spheres of baby making batter.

Cathyl bear hugged Bailey's little body, staring at his naked ass up close and personal. Her eyes, throbbing hearts as she got her first good look at the naked posterior that had been haunting her daily fantasies. She'd fapped to this beauty a hundred times in the last two weeks, and it was still not enough. The milking sessions every day helped...but they weren't enough...

She licked her lips, seeing that virgin hole staring up at her, it was BEGGING for her to take it's innocence. And she would grant it's wish...

Bailey was dazed from the flip, but then jolted up with another squeal of surprise as he felt the warm, wet tongue, and hot breath of a monster girl on his back door. She sunk her face in between his big pillowy cheeks and started feasting. Dragging her tongue all over the little star and wasting no time at all with pushing it in.

"Wha-aaah!!" He arched his back, but gravity pulled him right back down to smack face first into the length of her dick.

"Mmmmh..." Cathyls eyes started to loll upward. "Oh God...yessshh..." She moaned, plunging her seeking tongue deep into his depths, swirling it, licking all over his entrance before pulling it back, kissing the hole and doing it again. Sloppily drooling all over it to get him lubed up. He tasted so sweet! So good, and he smelled just as good to her as she knew she did him.

The hormones and pheromones were all synching up, mixing and calling to each others breeding instincts. Pulling the bodies together, even now as Bailey hung limply upside down, trying to protest, his own eyes became half-lidded, "Uuugggnnn..." He made soft sounds of approval, whether he knew he was or not, he couldn't resist the heavenly scent of his Minotaurs hot and ready dick. Out so close to his mouth, her balls, plump and waiting, he could almost here the swimmers inside their splashing around happily. Knowing that their milker was there and about to suck them out.

Unconsciously, Bailey's tongue lolled out, and the heat on his cheek made him pull in that direction towards Cathyls dick, until his spongey little tongue found the fucking delicious, meaty, salty tasing Horse cock he'd been craving so bad. His head pulling upwards to try and slip the appendage up and along her throbbing, bulging veins. Her rod twitching in response to the familiar touch of him.

It was almost pure second nature, he felt the pull, that something was just telling him in his head to do it. He wanted to, he needed to! He hadn't milked Cathyl today, so he hadn't gotten his daily dosage of girl cum. And his throat suddenly got dry, the boy becoming very thirsty...

He lifted his tongue all along the length of the tasty sword until he made it to the tip, then spun it around the oddly shaped head. "Ahhhehhhh..." More little mewls of hazy desire escaped him, the pair licking each other with a mating desire percolating deep within the two of them. And neither was able to resist it at this point, drool spilling from their mouths and spilling over the lock and key they were about to join for the first time.

"Mmmmghmm...hmmmmrrrrrooo...aaahhhhghh..." Cathyl groaned, her grip getting stronger around Bailey's midsection. A light moo actually escaping the Monstergirl for a moment before she leaned her head back and shook it with desire. "I need you...I need you now!" She growled, flipping Bailey up once again.

"Aaaahhha!" It felt like Bailey had been upside down for a while though it couldn't have been more than a minute or so, and yet now he was back upright, facing Cathyl head on like the Bull she was. Heavy breaths leaving her body and the most wild, lustful stare he'd ever seen coming out of her eyes. She settled him back into her lap for a moment so his thighs were sandwiching their cocks upright together. "Aaaaahhhhhh...Cathyl...uuuughh..." He moaned submissively.

Her large hands squeezed his thighs together, wrapping the base of her cock in their softness, the stockings only touching it slightly, thankfully not getting in the way. "Oooooouuuuu...Baby..." Cathyl moaned as well, feeling the sweet pleasurable waves rippling out of her cock and along her body. Lifting and lowering his legs a few times and feeling his tiny, pathetic prick trying to stack up against hers. He was maybe an eighth of her size hard, if that! "Are ya'll ready hun? Ready for me to stick my cock in you?"

"Huuh?" Bailey felt like his body was mush, his arms noodles and his legs just doing as she told them to. But he managed to shake his head, "Oh nooo...no Cathyl..we can't...it..." He looked down at the giant dick, well past his stomach from the outside. "It...it won't fit..."

Cathyl chuckled chestily, shaking her head, "Ooohhh yes it will honey..." Bailey felt his body being lifted up again, "Yes it wiiill..." She was going to impale him.