Milking The Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart racing at a million miles per hour, Bailey felt his hands reaching out for something to hold onto, and the first thing they grabbed just so happened to be Cathyls tits. "Noo, no...Cathyl...please...please...no I can't...it won't..."

All she could hear was the mewling of a young heifer, just dyyyying to be bred. She chewed her lower lip, looking at his gorgeous form the higher she lifted it. Picking him up until he was just over the tip of her cock. Her flared head twitching again in anticipation of finally gaining access to the most important hole of all. "Nnnnff...yes it will baby..." And she started to lower him... "Yeeeeeeesss it wiiillll..."

Bailey wanted to move, to react, to protest more, to do anything! But he was stuck, he had no strength in his body, like no matter what signals he tried to send to his limbs, they would only feebly writhe an inch or so. And he felt the huge swollen tip of her meat against his star.

He froze, eyes going wide, Cathyls eyes doing the same as the two of them stared at each other. This point...the point of no return, caused her to hesitate and him to stop struggling. Were they...were they really going to do this? Bailey was trying to get her to stop, but...his little cocklet was throbbing, and he liked Cathyl...he really did but...did he want this to happen?

Cathyl knew she was a little drunk, but she was very aware of what was going on and how badly she wanted him. But what if he hated her for this, what if her breeding genes and his didn't mix up, what if she hurt him, what if he never wanted to be with her again? It was just enough to give her pause and not push in for just an extra moment.

Until she heard, "Haaah..." Bailey gave a teeny trembling moan, and it wasn't of fear, or worry or anything like that, no... it was pleasure. Feeling her hards head have just enough give to be able to stretch open his slick with saliva hole, and drive straight up into him. His entire body lit up like a furnace, his heart skipped maybe four fast beats at the contact. It was unlike anything either of them felt before. Such an intense heat and desire that Bailey was unable to resist...especially as he felt her hands push down on him again.

He didn't struggle, his hips lowered, and the head of her horse cock pushed and puuuuuuushed...

'Pop.'

"Guuuuhhhaaaaaaaa!!" Bailey's back arched and his head looked up to the ceiling as a sudden burning sensation drove into him, followed by the deep gut punch of being lowered further and further down twenty inches of hard equine cock meat.

"Uuuuuuuughhhhhh..." Cathyl moaned in synch with Bailey, feeling the sweetest, hottest, tightest hole she'd ever fucking experienced suddenly gripping around her head and shaft. Sinking lower and lower over the next few seconds until her entire length, not half, not three quarters, her ENTIRE length disappeared into Bailey's belly.

Only to be found in the form of a belly bulge that stretched up the blonde's tummy past his belly button and stopping below his chest and ribcage. About as deep as anything could go without being damaging.

In other words, a perfect fit in Cathyl's book. His big plump tushy resting on her thighs and his face, a mixture of pain, shock, and amazed pleasure was enough to make Cathyl already feel her balls squeeze out a nice dollop of precum up out of her shaft and somewhere deep into his belly, depositing it most likely directly in his stomach.

"Ah...aahg...aayee...ggghhugh..." Bailey tried to say something, but no words came out, just a few noises that garbled in his throat as his head came back down to face her.

Now she knew that her cock was a lot to take, and for a virgin, it probably hurt a lot, no matter what her hormones did altering his body to prepare for it and lube to mitigate it. So Cathyl was aware they would need to go slow at first, otherwise she'd break Bailey. "Just...nnf...just look at me hun...look at me." She said to him softly, settling her hands on his sides to carefully rock him around. Allowing his body to shift and squirm over her cock, get a feel for the size and shape of her lengthy intruder and accommodate her.

Bailey's eyes slowly tried to shift from being glazed over to look at Cathyl, but he was clearly very shellshocked from the impact to his inner depths. His ears were ringing and it felt like he got the wind knocked out of him, thankfully though, he didn't actually feel very much pain. It was mainly just a very, very intense invasion of his entrance and a deep stretching sensation. It probably should've hurt far more than it actually did, but for some reason, it felt like...his body was prepared for it.

Like it knew what to do, even now as he tried to look directly at Cathyl, he felt the stinging and aching sensation of his ass being stretched beyond recognition, begin to subside. Already, only after a few moments of being impaled on her, it just felt like his body was quickly adjusting to naturally accommodate such a big cock inside it.

"C...Cathy...l..." His speech came out distorted, everything was fuzzy, and it felt like her cock must've reached all the way up to his brain with how out of it he became from just the initial insertion.

The bull sucked in a breath through her teeth, hearing his desperate tone only poked the fire in her abdomen. Stoking and adding fuel to it, she huffed a hot breath through her nostrils and clenched her jaw tight. Fuuuck she wanted to breed, she wanted to breed so bad, and it would be so easy to just hold him down and dump a billion of her unborn into his baby basket.

But it seemed like the alcohol hadn't overtaken her completely just yet, and she still had a little bit of resolve left in her noggin. "Just...relax...Bailey...nnnffh...hhrrrghhh..." She could hear the animal in her CLAWING it's way up, trying to free itself from the cage within. She fought back though and kept her cool, "Breathe...breathe and relax...focus...focus on my cock...honey..." Her voice was very slow and methodical as her hands applied a light pressure to his sides.

Lifting up his miniscule weight to pull him back off of her cock, carefully one inch at a time. "Aaaahhhaaaa!" Bailey's voice quietly arched as he felt the giant dick suddenly being extracted, his insides quickly closing in the vacant space her mammoth left behind. His gasp actually cracked his voice with how high it wanted to go, the sensation was like everything inside him was just being slowly cranked out through his rear.

Cathyl though, still held him. "Breathe honey...breathe..." Her voice got calmer and calmer, his tight squeezing bowels were absolute Heaven wrapped around her. She'd never felt anything so sweet and so tight like this. She wanted to just plow away, but doing that might really hurt Bailey. And she didn't want to ruin her chance with him, Hell, it might already be ruined. So her only hope, was to make sure he had a good first time.

Very carefully, she rose the boy up, until he was maybe halfway up the twenty inches of horse dick before lowering him back down. Bailey was doing his best at this point to try and heed the command of the distant Cathyl. Even though she was inches away, he was still pretty zoned so it sounded like she was talking to him through an echoing tunnel.

He drew in a slow breath, then let it go out his lips while being pulled back down. The more he let his body relax, the less overwhelmingly intense the feelings he was experiencing became. The pain softened more and more, just as every inch entered and left his body. At this right, she was getting her cock into him and out of him maybe once per minute. Slow as Hell, but doing her damn best to make sure she didn't break her beautiful blonde Bailey.

And as the minutes rolled on and she settled into a slow, steady motion, Bailey's lips remained parted, breathing at an even, if yet shaky pace. His belly still stretched with how deep she went and his skin was slathered in sweat, as was hers for lifting him, holding him, and lowering him over and over. But the good news was, the pain had completely vanished, to an almost, 'like it was never there' point, and all that was left were these odd...tingles...running up Bailey's spine.

"I...Cathyl..." Bailey managed to speak again, in between thrusts as best as he could, "It...hnnngugh...it's...so big...so...deep..." His own words seemed to only make the tingles persist further. And these were not awkward or pins and needles type of tingles. They were goosebumps all over your flesh, chills, and sweet, sweeeet dopamine spreading through his body.

"Are ya'll...okay?" Cathyl replied, maintaining a slightly faster, but still smooth pace on his form. Sawing her dick in and out of him while waiting for him to be ready for the main event.

He hesitated with his reply, brow furrowed slightly as if he was unsure whether or not he actually was okay. It didn't hurt anymore, definitely not but...did he wanna say what he was feeling? Her cock was up his ass! She was inside of him, fucking him! This hot, sexy, monstergirl, with laaaarge breasts right in his face was making him ride her cock like a cowgirl.

And the thought of all that was just so...so...

Naughty...

"Ugghnh..." The first moan of the night escaped Bailey's lips, and this wasn't a moan of shock or distress, no, this was a moan of pure pleasure. The shape and girth of her cock practically crushed his little prostate throughout this slow preparation process, and it was now really starting to take an effect on the young boy. It felt good! Very good...so much so to the point that he actually felt his cheeks get even redder just at the thought of how much he was enjoying being butt fucked.

Cathyl couldn't stop the smile she felt pulling at her lips, if her ears weren't deceiving her, than she for sure just heard the sound of bliss coming from her little heifer. "Rgghh..." She growled a little, then shook her head slightly to calm back down. "I'm gonna...start thrusting now...kay?" She asked him, steadying her grip on his hips again, but this time planting her hooves firmly on the barn floor beneath them. Readying herself for the next push into the subject of her fantasies.

Bailey couldn't protest with his mind of mush as she drew her pelvis as far down into the hay bale as she could get it, then pushed it right back up into Bailey's body. This time, not very gentle either, some would even say she shoved it in there hard.

His teen body lurched upward and his back arched, "UGH!!" The tingles pulsing out in a massive shockwave originating from his ass and spreading all over his form. And she didn't stop there, the slow, calculated sawing of her member in and out of him was a thing of the past now. Her hips began driving her dick straight up into his belly, punching a sweet bulge in his front each time it went in. He could actually feel her huge, round balls tapping his butt softly with the strength she was pushing up with. "Uhhh! Ugh! Uuuugh...huuughh!!" Bailey started to moan loudly every time he felt his depths being forced open.

It didn't hurt though, it didn't hurt at all. It only seemed to be getting more intense in the sensations it delivered as the minutes went on. His little prick in front of him was sooooo hard, easily the hardest it had ever been in his life! "Oh my...God...what...is she doing to me??" His brain managed to form that thought, he had come here with the intent of putting his foot down.

But now, all he could focus on was Cathyls enormous dick wrenching out these huge waves of bliss.

She herself looked at his curvy form with a look of pure concentration, the squeezing and tightening of his lower muscles, undoubtedly, the strongest muscles he had in his whole body, was driving her mating instincts crazy! She could literally feel the massive load of cum in her balls sloshing and churning up as the orbs bounced with her movement. It was going to feel so good to finally dump it all in him.

"Urrrrggh...Mmm...Mmmrrrroo..." She tried to bite back on the animal like groan, but it slipped out, her body was singing! She was mating! Finally!! After far too long, and with the absolutely perfect partner! She could feel it inside him, she could taste it in his pheromones, he was perfect! So compatible, so beautiful. Her eyes briefly rolled up, "Uggghh fuck...Bailey...oh baby..." Further soft groans emerged from her chest as she started to pump him faster.

Twenty inches deep, pulling out maybe a third of the way and pushing back in, enough to make Bailey hop in her lap with each shove. His eyes were becoming glazed over again, and unlike Cathyl, when they started to roll up, they didn't come back down quickly. They went up and started to cross. She was fucking Bailey silly, the sensations he was experiencing...it was unlike anything he'd ever felt.

He'd had orgasms, he'd masturbated, he'd even been jerked off by Cathyl herself! But this...this was different. It was SO MUCH MORE! His whole body was vibrating, every sense felt like it was magnified times one thousand. Every touch, every inch that pushed in, that curled and pulsed, twitched and plunged...he was going crazy.

"Aaahahhh!! AaaaAAAAAHHH!!" He started off moaning, but now it was devolving into just primal screams, "AAAAHHAAAAAAA!! CAAAHHAAAA!!" He tried to say her name, feeling the rushing build up as it started to run through him, the incredible pulsing, the tingling in his little balls, it pumped harder and harder, only giving him a few seconds of warning before it was too late. He knew there was no way he could ever resist it, his orgasm, his climax, it was here. He felt his tongue loll out of his mouth, going full Ahegao 'fucked silly' face as his virginity was plowed into Cathyl's pocket.

"Ughhh! URRRGGHYEEESS!! Urrrrrgggggmmmrrrrrroooou..." Cathyl grunted low, bouncing Bailey through his high, watching as his little dicklet finally gave into the carnal pleasures of taking it up the butt. And it started to squirt, firing out little hot white rockets of his love, spurting up and onto his pale breasts while Bailey's hands squeezed Cathyls tits through her bikini top. "Oooooohhhhfuuuuckkyeeeeesss...you're miiiiineeeeee..." Cathyl growled, not letting up. Her body was riding it's own high of pleasure and pride, having brought her breeding bitch to climax, she wanted more of him. And he was cumming.

Cumming from taking it in the ass...Bailey would never forget.

So she knew he liked it, and she was done being soft, she needed to let out her frustration, and she needed to pour it all into him.

In a quick one eighty spin, Cathyl whirled Bailey around and yanked him up off of her cock, his own little prick giving one more cute little spurt of boy cum, landing onto the floor in the final moments of his first ever prostate orgasm.

She then pushed him down off of her lap and into one of the stables by their side, putting him onto all fours in the smaller space where animals were typically put in. The red walls on either side of him and a feeding trough not too far ahead, his upper torso mainly in the stall with his ass and stocking clad legs being all that stuck out.

Bailey was jerked out of his high so quickly, he almost felt he didn't get to enjoy it to his fullest, and now that her cock was pulled free of his booty, he felt so...empty...

He couldn't do anything but quiver, feeling his body practically go into cock withdrawal now that it had nothing to fill him up. His hair tossed as he looked back at the taaaaaaaaall imposing Minotaur woman behind him now, standing above his bare, defenseless booty with her horse cock sticking up tall and proud in front of her.

The look in her eyes was the animal within Cathyl, ready to fill this little heifer with her babies. And Bailey felt his spine quiver in anticipation for it, he actually felt his lower body begin to sway. Rocking back and forth, wiggling for her, as if trying to entice the bull to come get it.

"Wh...wha..." Bailey thought, "I did not...tell it to do that..." He tried to convince himself that his body was acting on it's own.

That was more than enough for her though, Cathyl huffed again through her nostrils and shook her head, her sharp horns dancing in the lantern light as her hoof stamped under her. "Huuf...hrrgghh...Brrrruuu..." She brayed, feeling the drive to force herself into the stall and fuck the shit out of him.

And she did just that.

Cathyl rushed forward, stomping her hooves down on either side of Bailey, positioning her cock, and RAMMING it into it's new home.

"AAAAAGHH!!" Bailey yelled at the top of his lungs as her assault started up just as rough as it was going to be all the way through.

She held him by the hips, yanking her dick all the way out of his ass, then drilling it back inside him, all the way to the hilt of her sheath, relentless in her attack on the young boy. Her balls swinging and slapping down into his supple booty, causing ripples from the jiggling of his flesh. Bailey put out his hands on the walls to try and brace himself for the fucking, while Cathyl reached up to her chest and literally ripped her bra off. The top tearing away and letting her heavy milk makers out to bounce with her moves. She gripped one briefly and squeezed it but then reached down to Bailey's back to brace herself as well.

The two bodies jostling and writhing in the epic heat of the moment, her bucking making loud slapping noises against his soft flesh. Mating like they've been feeling the drive to since the moment they met. Unable to contain the natural primal urges anymore. Only guttural animal noises came from either of them now.

Bailey squealed and screamed in ecstasy, his mind becoming a total blank aside from Cathyl's massive cock. It was wonderful, his eyes were tearing up with how happy it was making him. His little cock swinging helplessly below him as another orgasm built up inside...and another...and another...

He couldn't stop, it was so good...

"Rrrgh, hggh, urrrgg rrrgh! Urrrrgg!!" Cathyl grunted over and over with her thrusts, Getting louder and louder while she fucked her bitch. Drilling her dick so deep, the belly bulge inside him popped up and shrunk back down everytime she pushed and pulled in and out. Her hooves stamping repeatedly at his sides while she snarled and snorted. Shaking her head more causing the long strand ponytail to whip about. This was a bull, not Cathyl, fucking her offspring into the belly of this soft little slut.

She could feel her balls boiling, ready to dump gallons and gallons inside, she was so backed up. She couldn't take it anymore, she didn't care if his poor little tummy couldn't handle it. It was gonna fucking take what she had to give!

Her thrusts reached the fever pitch, fingers gripping Bailey's delicate skin so hard, and Bailey squeezing whatever he could find to hold onto, feeling his little prick spew! His p-spot was brutalized, he could feel everything, every inch of that huge dick, the contours of its veins. And how the tip began to flare...

"Brrrrrrrghh...Urrrrggggg! UGGHH!! FUUUUCKK!! AWWW!!" Cathyl's head reeled back, tossing behind her as her balls couldn't contain her spunk anylonger.

And the flood gates burst, Bailey's eyes rolling up once again as he felt that same continuous stream of thick, piping hot sperm burst into his body. Only this time, it didn't have to go down his throat, it went straight into his boy womb. Her dick swelling to an even thicker size while her balls undulated, pumping out easily a gallon of hot, monstergirl nut.

His belly inflated, bulging up from where her tip sat inside, giving him the sweetest little four month pregnant baby bump.

"Haaaaaaahhha...huuuuuuuuhhhh..." Bailey's body went limp, his tummy felt so hot...so good...