Milking The Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally was able to stop cumming, after Cathyl nearly destroyed his prostate. He felt his booty lift up a little as she pulled her cock out of his ass, trying to keep her amazing monster buried inside, unwilling to let that thing go. However, her flared tip eventually popped free as a spurt of her gooey love burst out of his hole, leaking down his thighs from the huge amount of it.

Bailey collapsed on his front, heaving for breath, exhausted and sweaty. But he did not get to rest just yet...

He felt a hoove gently press into his side and push him up, playfully kicking his little body to roll it over onto his back. And his groggy eyes looked up at Cathyl above.

Her twenty inches of dick still hard and being stroked in her hand, "Oh...we're not done yet baby boy..." She said menacingly. Coming down onto her knees above his head, her balls still broiling a fresh load of spunk, liters more to go before they're empty. "You never milked me today..." Her husky voice whispered as she pointed her dirty, cum covered cock down to his mouth. "You better do your fuckin' job little slut..." She growled.

"Ugggn..." Bailey moaned weakly, her words sending a spark into his spent core. His lips already slightly open though from his panting, didn't need much assistance though as she pressed her dick to them. And slipped her huge equine member right inside his other hole. Going from his ass, to his mouth just like that, and guiding it so it pushed right by his gullet, to weak to gag, and bulging out his throat as she slid it down.

Bailey's eyes rolled into the back of his skull while Cathyl straddle fucked his face. She truly wasn't done with him, and she used his hole for her pleasure for another solid five minutes or so, resting on her knees on either side of his head while she gyrated happily.

All the boy could see were those big brown orbs of breeding batter that bounced and jiggled on his nose. The source of her heavenly, musky aroma, magnified a million times given the situation. And it was his source of air.

She fucked his tight throat for what felt like hours before her braying picked up again, and her huffs became strong grunts of lust before the tip swelled once more. And a SECOND load of hot, steaming bull cum was successfully milked into Bailey's throat, pumping yet another gallon of thick semen down into his belly. Distending it even further to maybe about six or seven months pregnant.

"Uuuughhhuuuhh..." Cathyl groaned, leaning back to 'schlllick' out her cock from the boys mouth. Spit and sperm connecting the hard organ to his lips as she grabbed it with her hand and started jerking it hard on the edge of finishing her second climax.

The last few huge jets of her jizz sprayed out onto his mostly naked body, coating him in several thick streams of spunk over his nearly passed out form. The thickest, heaviest, and best feeling load she had ever dropped in her life.

She sighed with sweet, sweet relief, after weeks of endless frustration, she finally felt like she could get some sleep tonight and rest up for round two. Which speaking of, she looked down at the loopy, absolutely fucked into lala land Bailey, and giggled.

"Hehe! Haaaa...hope you enjoyed that sweetie, ya'll are gonna need your rest. Cause tomorrow...oh tomorrow, now that you know your place, you're gonna spend all day there..." She squeezed her cock again from base to tip and let it drop down onto Bailey's close to passing out face. The heavy, slowly softening meat slapping down onto a splotch of cum on his cheeks. "You're gonna take this cock every single day from now on...would you like that baby boy?" She asked knowing he couldn't answer. "Hmhmhm...of course you would..." She teased him, slapping his face a few playful times with her soft cock.

Bailey instinctively stuck out his tongue as she slapped him before losing consciousness.

*****

A.N. *Sigh of relief* That was nice.

I hope you all enjoyed, again go to my profile for info about how to get my stuff earlier :3

More to come! This was only round one, and Cathyl's got the stamina of a bull ;D

Next Chapter: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?