All Comments on 'Milking The Bull Ch. 04'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happiness found here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest smuts i've ever read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PLEEEEEEEASE mpreg. Bailey deserves to be a mommy, and you know as well as I do that Cathyl is fertile enough to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annnnnd no.

Guy was (literally) dr**ged and r**ped into it, no consent no choice no personal decision that was not biased by preceding events.

Had this been a 'slow burn' where he came to decide of his own volition? Perfectly okay with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My fav series. Keep up the good work

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 1 year ago

A weeeeeeeeeeee bit rapey, okay a lot bit rapey with the way she drugged and fucked him without consent. Yet at the same time he(?) definitely had his own issues and seems to be happy at the end. So 0/5 for romance, 5/5 for yummy smut. Given this is Literotica, you get 5 stars.

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 1 year ago

Amazing as always! I love it! It's so hot

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 1 year agoAuthor

I see some people have issues with the extracurricular activities Cathyl did with Bailey while he was out. I get where you're coming from, but it was a fetish that was going to be tackled for this chapter. If it helps at all, Bailey and Cathyl obviously still fall in love, this story overall is a romance. If you aren't a fan of some of the fetishes covered, I'm sowie, but I can't please everyone I suppose.

Luke____XLuke____Xover 1 year ago

Thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, "Vanilla Missionary," is the name of my band! You're looking at a lawsuit, man!!!

ZliahZliahover 1 year ago

I'm so grateful for this and your other stories! Amazing on all levels!

BJBlazkwoiczBJBlazkwoiczover 1 year ago

Are you going for a full on gender swap for Bailey, or will he remain a femboy, or are you going to go full-on Abdominal Pregnancy and have him get pregnant as a boy but grow breasts and somehow get pregnant in his butt?

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 1 year agoAuthor

Bailey will not be Gender Swapped, he will remain a femboy, however Mpreg is still gonna happen >:333

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I super excited for the next bit, so glad the story is still alive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice, loved all of it, hope this story continues cause it's getting interesting! Will the lovely lady gain another mate or will Bailey be her only one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Y'all is singular, not plural. And the apostrophe goes directly after the y, not the a

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sick bastard get help.

Miah_HMiah_H12 months ago

Great stuff.

The only issue I have is a little grammatical issue that bothers me more than it probably should:

You used breath once when you meant breathe. I can overlook most grammatical errors because, hey - it happens, but that one always seems to rip me right out of the moment.

Definitely my problem and not yours, but the story is fantastic. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When is the next chapter going to be ready? Any updates on that?

DamienDeath20DamienDeath2010 months agoAuthor

Soon ^-^ It's being written

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will Bailey ever get to feel his "cocklet" inside a woman? I mean she's never even offered to suck her little femboi off! Seems a little unfair, if you ask me. A sweet little thing like Baily deserves to be taken care of! And as much as as Cathyl's lil femboi loves her big girlcock plundering his sweet ass, there's just something not right about him never getting to feel the pleasure of his beloved Mistress Bull treating his boicock with love. It's not much, maybe, but it's part of him, and she should love it for that reason, if nothing else! Let her blow his lil mind!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When his first baby is born and grown up mc get pregnant from her child

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How close we to the next chapter need more of this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some femboys need to be fucked silly, and some femboys need to be fucked to STOP being silly!

LatexZashaLatexZasha6 months ago

Will Bailey develop breasts?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When is the next chapter coming out here??

Only_a_readerOnly_a_reader3 months ago

If you mentioned a trio, I just expect this to rise to a full gangbang in a near future, because adding one more to the mix only causes that people want more, so... 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES