All Comments on 'Milky Asian Wife and Her Sister Pt. 02'

by Unbearable_Desire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Very hot, thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yuna going to be shocked when she finds out. Kim is going to be a baby mama along with Yuna. Super hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many white men want to hear HEY STUD, I MISSED THAT BIG DICK. Asian women often glad to boost ego to get what they desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this or stories that revolve around lactation and breastfeeding. I think even writing about double tit sucking would be good. Looking forward to her breastfeeding her husband and sister at the same time from both her titties at any time, morning ,afternoon, night during breakfast e.t.c that would be hot af.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series! Hope it continues!

blizzard45blizzard45over 1 year ago

hope there's more 2 cum.... very wet and excitin 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is true art! You can feel the pure sexual energy of the story. The antithesis between Yuna (motherly) and Kim (lust) is also very hot. Would love if you could implement some of the suggestions bellow in your story:

Kim continues drinking Yuna’s milk, noticing that her body becomes firmer, curvier and more muscular (she gains a six pack) from her sister’s nutrients.

Yuna from the other side becomes more motherly with weight gain and saggier tits but gives more milk.

Kim secretly gets close to Yuna in the night when she sleeps and puts a straw on each of her nipples drawing milk from sucking with her mouth, while commenting that she is sucking the sexiness out of her, leaving her tits empty and saggy.

A lesbian scene with Yuna and Kim scissoring while Yuna has her milk drawn out by a milking machine connected with a straw that Kim drinks out of.

A threesome scene where both women compete to win the interest of the protagonist. Kim using her vagina to apply suction to Yunas left tit draining her milk inside her. Both Kim and yuna compete about which has the best tits and ass. Kim says that her ass is the best since she gets the best nutrition stolen from Yuna. Secondly yuna says that her tits are the best since they are engorged but Kim takes out a special pump with suction cups that drain yunas tits from engorged and busty to dry and saggy, while two needle like protrusions are pierced into Kim’s boobs transferring inside them her sisters stolen milk, thus making her engorged and busty. Later on Kim breastfeeds both with Yunas stolen milk.

It would be awesome if you could include some of these elements in your story, keep up the good work!

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desireover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous, glad you enjoyed it. To be honest, your suggestions are not what I'd normally write and I think, as an erotica writer, its almost impossible to write something compelling that isnt your 'turn-on', if you know what I mean. If lactation fetish is a spectrum, I'm on the mild side.

Having said that, I WOULD recommend that you write a story yourself. You can certainly use my characters if you want. I'd be interested to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnbearable_Desire@Unbearable_Desire
https://twitter.com/UnbearablDesire https://discord.gg/QKHFnB9UUN https://eroticacustomised.com/Writer/UnbearableDesires <<Commission a story at EC YO YO YO!!! U_D BE BACK, BEBBE!!! 😅 Just published my 2nd triumph de force on Amazon! "KOREAN MILF vs FRAT HOUSE" https:...