Milky Milf and the Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Shweta

I didn't know what to do. I wasn't sure if I should be going this far so soon but he made it so hard to say no.

"I am not sure if I should," I say.

"It is totally your choice. It is just I can't use these measurements because of the dress," he says as he touches the material of the dress while brushing my under boob. It causes me to inhale deeply. My breasts have been feeling sensitive since he began measuring me and it almost feels like I need to expel some milk but it was not possible as I did it before I came out.

"Please, just be quick," I finally relent.

I can't face him and look away as I open the buttons of the dress from the front and let it drop to the floor. He picks it up for me as I step out of it. It is gentlemanly of him and I like this side of him.

I go a little red with embarrassment I am wearing my large panties and a large padded bra. These items are not befitting of a model but they afford me the most comfort in my current condition.

He looks at my breasts that are struggling to be contained in my bra.

"What bra size are you wearing?" He asks with a confused look.

"34D," I reply.

"I don't think that is right at all. Let me get some accurate measurements," he says as he walks towards me. I take a deep breath. I feel so vulnerable and exposed. My pregnancy stretch marks are still visible on my stomach and I feel deeply insecure about these.

He runs his fingers over the stretch marks on my stomach and I take a deep breath in. It is my biggest insecurity and I am afraid of what he will say.

He leans in close and brushes my hair behind my ear which makes me swallow. His other hand is still feeling my stretch marks.

"You are beautiful and I want to see more," he says. I hold my breath and nod my head. I don't know what I have agreed to but he has taken my biggest insecurity and made me feel secure.

He rolls the top of my panties down to just the top of my mound. His fingers make light contact with my mound and it makes me bite my lip. I sigh as he does not completely take them off but would I have stopped him if he had?

I knew I should not be attracted to this fat, ugly man but there was an arousal growing inside of me.

He was facing me this time as he wrapped the tape measure around me. His robe was coming loose and I could see the head of his cock peer through once more. I did not want to point it out to him as I did not want to embarrass him.

As he wrapped the measuring tape around there seemed to be some gravitational pull as our bodies came together. I could feel the girth of his fat cock against my moist, dripping mound.

"Uff! Uh!" I can't help but moan as I rub my mound against his hard naked cock. That squelching sound made by my panties adds to the shame of my arousal.

I can feel him caress my ass as he measures me from behind.

His hands slowly move up my waist and stomach until he is at my breasts.

"I need you to take off your bra so I can measure your breasts accurately," he whispers. His soft tone in my ears is making my pussy quiver.

"Ram, I am sorry. This is the first time I will be this naked with a man in a long time. Even during the last time I made love to my husband I kept my shirt on," I say sharing more of my insecurities.

"If you want to stop, we can stop. I can send a female to do this if it helps but if you are comfortable with me then we can just finish this tonight," he was so understanding and helpful but I didn't want to let him down.

"I want you to do this. But can you stand behind me and measure like before?" I ask.

"Anything for your comfort," he has a way of making me feel at ease.

He realizes his robe has come loose and tightens the sash. A part of me is disappointed to see it go out of view.

I reach behind to unclasp my bra and I have this nervous energy inside and I struggle to find it.

"Shall I get it for you?" He asks as he gently holds my hands.

"Yes, please," I reply.

He unclips the first clip, then the second. There are gentle pauses between the undoing of the clips and it builds up the event even more of my breasts being revealed to a man for the first time in over a year.

He gently wraps the tape measure around my body over my breasts. He is starting at my under boob as he works his way up. The pressure he is exerting by pressing the tape measure into my breasts causes soft moans to escape my lips.

"Oh! Oh!" I cannot help but moan at his touches.

I move my ass back slightly to press against his cock and to my disappointment it is covered by his robe.

Something overcomes my usual sensibility and I use my right hand to gently pull on the ties of the robe. I try to be subtle but I do not know if Ram noticed or not.

Ram has moved the tape measure and it is rubbing against the underside of my nipple as I rub my ass up and down against his naked cock that now feels like it is peering through the robe once more. I use my hand once more to separate his robe so I can make firmer contact against his cock.

Ram flicks the tape measure up and down against nipple. This sends an electric feeling to my pussy. I can feel the juices leak down my leg as they have now saturated my panties.

"Uh! Uff! Uh!" I moan out loud as I grind back against him hard.

He repeats this once more.

"Uff! Ram!" I moan out loud without thinking.

Ram gently moves the tape measure up to my chest and shoulders as I try to bring myself down but I can't stop myself from rubbing that cock that has been tormenting all evening.

"You are 34 but only just. I think your cup size might be incorrect. Do you mind if I use my hands to measure it?" He asks. I swallowed the saliva in my mouth as I contemplated his hands on my milky tits.

"Yes. If you need to," I reply.

He initially uses the tape measure to circle my breasts and measure them. He then drops the tape measure and moves his hands up my waist almost as though he wants to build the tension for me. He gently cups my breasts from the bottom. His fingers are running over my under boob.

I lower my panties as his hands slowly move up my breasts. His fingers caress my areola. He is slowly circling the areola.

My panties are mid thigh and his robe is fully open as I guide his cock between my legs.

I trap it between my thighs and enjoy the sensation of his wet juicy cock rubbing against the underside of my wet dripping pussy.

His fingers are slowly rubbing my nipples and this torment is making me crazy as I gently glide against his cock.

He begins to gently pinch my nipples.

"Does your bra feel uncomfortable?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes. But my breasts are really sensitive at the moment," I reply.

"You are an F cup. You will feel the difference. Also, I don't know how to say this," he is slowly rolling my nipples as he whispers in my ear.

"Uff! Ram! Just say it. Please," my body is in dire need at this point and I want him to bend me over and just fuck me.

"Is it the babies feeding time?" He asks.

"Uh! Uff! No. Why?" I ask. His torment of my nipples is too much and I cannot contain my moans.

"Your nipples are wet," I look down and I am horrified to find I am spraying milk as Ram rolls my nipples.

In shock I pull away and pull my panties up as I pick up my bra.

Ram covers up and asks, "Are you ok?"

"Yes. Actually no. This should not be happening," I say as I am on the verge of tears. Ram senses this and eases me down on the bed.

"Just talk to me. What would you usually do if something like this happened?" He asks.

"I have a breast pump at home but my breasts ache so much when they are full," I say as I look at him weighing up whether to ask him about my depraved fantasy.

"Do they ache now?" He asks.

That perverted fantasy returns to me once more and the idea of him feeding on them is too much for me.

"Ram, if I asked you for a favor? Would you do it?" I asked.

"Anything. What do you need?" My mind is in torment and I am afraid to ask.

"Ram, my breasts hurt so much that I need you to help me relieve them," it feels like an out of body experience as the words leave my lips.

"Anything you need," Ram replies and I cannot believe he has agreed so readily and not judged me.

I look around the room and the bed seems like the best place. I sit up against the headboard and unhook my bra. I remove the straps from my shoulders but hold the bra cups against my breasts.

Ram walks towards me in his robe with his cock peering out. I don't know why this fat, ugly man turns me on so much.

I invite him to lay his head across my lap as he nuzzles against my breast. He starts on my right breast. His tongue slowly circling my nipple. My nipples are so engorged and ready to pop.

"Uff! Uh! Ram! Uh! Please feed on Mommy," I beg.

He rapidly tongues my nipple as I gyrate my hips.

"Uh! Uh! Please Baby! Ram! Please! Suck on Mommy" I beg more fervently.

He lets my body torment for a moment before taking the nipple deep into his mouth and my eyes roll into the back of my head. As I shudder with an orgasm.

"Oh Ram! Uff! God! Just like that Baby!" I coo as I cradle his head.

I can see his cock glistening between his robe. I open the robe and stroke his slimy, juicy cock. He sucks and nibbles on my sensitive nipple a little harder as I stroke his cock.

If I stroke faster he sucks faster. If I stroke slower he sucks slower. I like that I am able to control him this way.

I feel another orgasm building inside of me as he gently nibbles and teases my nipple.

"Uff! Ram! I am coming!" I scream out loud as another climax hits my body.

As my breast dries Ram switches to my other breast. He is insatiable and I wonder if he shared this fetish before or if this pleasure was from being with me.

I could feel his cock become a lot more volatile and violently jerk. I knew he was close but I wanted to keep him as close to the edge as possible.

I could feel another orgasm overtake my body as he completely emptied my breasts. Even with heavy lidded eyes and still coming down from my orgasm I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth and felt him unleash wave after wave of cum down my throat.

I swallowed every drop and cleaned him with my tongue.

I had to do this to thank him for giving me three of the best orgasms of my life and fulfilling my weird fetish.

I had to leave before we could do anything else but Ram said he would contact me to arrange a photo shoot soon.

12