Milky Overdose (Size Corp 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too." She panted between body-shuddering thrusts. "Don't stop!"

A few moments later, Mark felt his orgasm approaching. He continued to thrust, squeezing Emma's ass with both hands. His body began to tense up and he began to shake, and he felt Emma's body do the same.

Together, they came. Mark felt his seed pumping into Emma and his head swam with pleasure, but his experience was nothing compared to Emma's. As she came, she nearly blacked out. Pleasure flooded her body in an intensity she had never experienced before, and her vision swam with an array of colors. The heat in her breasts surged and they swelled forward, lifting her rapidly away from the mattress. She cried out in pleasure and then she blacked out.

-----

Emma came to in the bedroom, opening her eyes, slightly disoriented. The events of the evening came back to her in an instant. She looked around and saw Mark to her left, sitting on the ground and leaning against the wall. He was panting, and looked spent. He also looked... weirdly far away. She looked down, and her eyes widened. When she'd climaxed, she had been lying on swollen and bloated breasts roughly the size of yoga balls. Now, however, they were easily double the size. They took up most of the queen sized bed, and she was so high up in the air that her feet couldn't quite touch the mattress.

Mark looked up at her and feebly waved.

"How... how long was I out?" She asked. She realized as she touched her hair that she was drenched in sweat.

"Only about 30 seconds. You climaxed, and your tits grew so fast that I was pulled out of you as you rose away. I think you might, uh... you might be stuck up there."

Emma looked down at the massive breasts beneath her. She squeezed the sides of them and groaned.

"Fuuuck. The sensitivity is off the charts, but... the heat and tingling is gone. I think the pills have run their course. That... that was fucking incredible."

Mark chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"I see why subjects always come back for more testing. There's no feeling like that."

Mark stared at his wife, her slender form lying in the air atop a pair of breasts that covered their entire bed. Blue veins ran across them, down to nipples that were concealed, pressed against the mattress.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. But can you... I mean, are you stuck like that?"

Emma laughed, breasts jiggling. "There's reversal pills in the briefcase under the bed, the little white ones. One or two should send me back to nearly normal. Most girls who get this big tend to permanently keep some size though... I'm guessing I'll get back down to something a little smaller than basketballs. I'll need a new wardrobe."

Mark gulped. The thought of Emma cramming basketball-sized breasts into her already tight singlets made his cock twitch. She eyed him playfully.

"There's a whole briefcase of pills under that bed, and not just ones that work on me." She said with a smirk. Mark eyed the large, silver case.

"Why don't you shrink me down and we test some out?"

12