Milla at College - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Milla said, picking up the book -- it was one of those old-fashioned soft leather-bound books that were made to look like a hardcovers -- and looking around the room for a hiding spot. "What is it?"

"A bible," he said. The answer surprised Milla so much that she looked at him. He was serious. "An old bible."

Having thought of no better place, she opened the top drawer of her dresser and hid the book among her underpants. "How sacrilegious," Rane commented with a smile.

They left her dorm room, keeping an eye out for others. They made their way to the stairs at the far end and listened for people. It seemed clear.

Milla held Rane's hand and led him down one flight, then the next, then a third, pausing along the way to listen for the sound of pursuit. The only people they saw were a group of first-years carrying microwaved popcorn and jabbering about the movie they were preparing to watch.

As they approached the basement, Milla explained, "Our dorm connects to Humphreys, the next one over, through the basement corridor. There's an exit in the Humphreys basement that anyone who doesn't live here probably won't know about." She had found the back way in on her way back from the clothing store that afternoon.

"Perfect," he said, squeezing her hand. When they emerged into the night, he pulled her along saying, "Walk me to my car."

She knew students could have cars, but parking was at a premium, so she was surprised. He seemed to guess at her thoughts and said "I'm a townie," he said, as if that explained everything. "I was in the Baker Street dorms when I was a freshman, but I would rather live at home."

He led her to a boxy little car that had about as much rust as paint. "Come with me," he said. "I will show you a townie secret that few of the students know about."

Milla hesitated.

"And I'll tell you about the bible on the way."

She got in.

The bible, he explained once he had pointed his car south, belonged to the son of Pastor Buller, one of the first Black pastors in the evangelical movement in California, a man fairly notable because he ordained a lot of Black and Hispanic pastors. Buller's son, Rane told her, had been in the first class at Santa Rosa to be integrated. But there had been a backlash -- this was in the 1920s or '30s -- and white people had started some shit and pretty soon, a couple of those Black students, including Pastor Buller's son, got arrested for disturbing the peace, and some other trumped up charges, and were convicted. And while he was in prison, he was killed by a white convict.

"That's awful," Milla said.

"Yeah," Rane said thoughtfully. "Well, that sort of thing happened a lot back then. Anyway, the bible was kept by one of the prison guards and given to members of the fraternity I Lacka Soul, some of whose brothers you heard earlier tonight, who have supposedly kept it for 80 or so years now. I relieved them of the burden."

Milla thought about then made a dismissive noise. "How can you be sure of any of that?"

"I can't," Rane admitted. "But every 10, 20 years some historian or shit starter brings up that story and every time the frat's officers deny it, but, at least in Santa Rosa, the rumor never quite dies. And the bible I took from their house was a Scofield Bible printed in 1917, which would make sense, and it has the name 'I. Buller' inscribed in it, so it's at least possible."

She thought for a moment, then asked, "What are you going to do with it?"

"I don't know," he said. "I was thinking of giving it to the Kappas." He saw the confusion in her face. "That's one of the black fraternities on campus."

"Are you a brother?"

He shook his head. "I go my own way. But I have friends there, and they would honor it, and they might even be able to get someone to authenticate it -- which I can't afford to do." As he said that, he glanced to his right and said, "Oh, good. We're here."

Milla turned her head and saw a fantastically large, bright light. Or rather, she could see the echo of it, bouncing off particles in the air, though she couldn't see the immediate source of the light.

Rane parked the car in the empty lot. They had driven on back roads that snaked up into the hills overlooking Santa Rosa, but she had no real sense of where the campus was from here. A pathway led around a hill, where the light seemed to come from, and balcony of sorts beyond. "What is it?" Milla asked.

Rane walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, bare except for the straps of her tank top. He pushed her toward the path and the balcony. "Come and look," he said into her ear, raising on end the small hairs that were there.

As they came around the hillside, Milla could see that the source of the light was a giant five-pointed star made up of hundreds of light bulbs. Two dozen or so were burnt out, but there were so many others that it made no difference. "A star?" she asked, stupidly.

Rane smiled at her, "It's the Santa Rosa Star," he said. "I think it was originally put up by a newspaper that went bust decades ago. It's now a city park." He looked around; there were no other people on the balcony. He waved to a green patch to the right. "On weekends people come and barbecue in the daytime, and high school kids come here to make out, but it doesn't get a lot of action on a Monday night."

He led Milla to the railing in front of the buzzing star overlooking the bay, and she leaned into the rail, trying to make out what she was looking at. Rane stepped behind her, resting one hand on the handrail on each side of her. She could see the flat, blacker line of the ocean on the horizon, and a lights from houses and streets below her, but not nearly enough for a town the size of Santa Rosa, she thought.

"Where's campus?" she asked, half turning her face to Rane and realizing that he was leaning way over, with his face just inches from hers.

He pointed to the right and down. "That way. You can't really see it because of the hills and the trees. Whoever put this star here was clearly trying to keep it a secret from the students."

She spun around to face him and looked into his dark, mysterious eyes. "Thank you for betraying their wish by showing it to me."

He smiled and said "You're welcome." He seemed to think for a moment, then started saying, "Milla, I would like to--"

She put her had on his mouth, stopping him. "Don't ask," she said. "Just do."

He looked into her eyes and said, "All right." He grabbed the hair at the base of her neck, and leaning down, kissed her hard. He didn't use his tongue, but his lips were slightly parted and Milla could feel his hot breath entering her.

His left hand slid under the loose hem of her tank and found her breast. She was so ready for the sexual contact that it felt to her like her nipple stood up to meet the pale flesh of his palm. She breathed huskily back into his mouth at the contact, and, as she did so, threw her arm around his neck.

She nibbled at his lower lip while he teased her nipple without mercy, rubbing it one way then the other, pinching it, making it swell with blood and sensation like Milla had never experienced before. She let her left hand trail down from his rib cage toward the waistline of his jeans, and then onto the bulge just below it. His jeans were button flys and she inserted a couple of fingers into the gaps, feeling his cock and its mysterious ridges through the cotton of his briefs. She couldn't wait to have him inside her.

He changed the angle of their kiss, and she noticed his eyes drifting to his left.

Following his glance, she saw that another couple had arrived and started making out at the far end of the platform. She pulled away from his lips and said, "I don't care."

"Me neither," he said, moving his hands quickly to her hips. He spun her around forcefully and pressed her into the handrail so hard she lost her breath for a moment. He coiled his left arm around her, much as he had in her dorm room with his forearm encroaching on her breasts from below, lifting her half a few inches in the air. She gripped onto the hand rail, and managed to get her feet onto the lowest crossbar on the railing while he unbuttoned his jeans.

Then she could feel the full length of his penis rubbing up along her ass crack from her pussy lips up to her anus with only the thin strip of thong between them. The first time that the head of his dick pushed into the rim of her asshole, she nearly climaxed.

With his right hand, he grabbed her hair near the base of her skull, and she grunted in approval. He had lifted her body so much that her breasts and shoulders were over the top of the railing. When he pushed into her body, she felt both pinioned and launched up, as if one strong thrust would send her flying and the guardrail toppling.

After his penis reached a maximum level of hardness, it stopped coiling up toward her anus and slipped instead between the gap in her thighs, running along her pussy lips and rubbing up against her clitoris. This time, she really did have a climax. "Ahhhh!" she called out, but Rane wasn't done with her.

He took his hand out of her hair and pushed the thong out of the way with it. She knew what was coming, but that didn't make his entry into her pussy any less sudden or any less overwhelming. She let out a guttural, cat-in-heat yowl right as her right foot slipped off the crossbar and she fell into the full and considerable length of Rane's dick.

The yowl tripled in volume, and Rane responded by cupping her mouth as he had in her dorm room. The sandalwood smell was still there, but it had top notes of musk in it now.

With her mouth covered, Milla allowed herself to let loose with the vocals, and that seemed to spur Rane into more vigorous levels of pounding. Her right foot flopped in the air time and again, as a goodly portion of her weight was being supported only by his dick.

Rane's penis was slick with her moisture, and it slipped in and out of her like a snake. It was too much, too pleasurable, and she tried in vain to pull her weight back off him so that she could slow the sensations. But it was too late.

Her climax, when it came started in her eyes -- a bit like the way her mom had always described the onset of a migraine. Even her eyes were mostly pressed closed, she realized that five or six points in her field of vision began to radiate with white light. For a hallucinogenic moment, she thought it might be the star working its way into her body. Her muscles clenched, her pussy spasmed, and the the points of light exploded in her vision, expanding in a flash until they covered everything.

She heard a low, cacophonous sound that she couldn't recognize at first, then realized was her own voice as she moaned her pleasure into Rane's hand. Over the next minute, she had a series of smaller climaxes, each brought on by minuscule changes in her sensations -- like when Rane coughed, or when her right nipple doubled over on itself against the handrail -- that perpetuated the blinding light in her mind.

Just as her nerves began to jangle a bit less, and as the light in her field of visions started to fade, Rane c hanged his pace and thrust into her long and slow. He grunted in her ear and then she felt his dick filled her pussy with cum. The warm gush sent her into yet another orgasm, this one filled with heat rather than light, that emanated from her uterus rather than her eyes, and radiated out until it had spilled into her toenails and all the way down her now frazzled hair.

It was less explosive than the first orgasm, but more delicious.

Rane stayed inside her, emptying his testicles and slowly fading in size while they both panted. After a minute he allowed his dripping dick to slip out of her while setting her down on the ground, but Milla's legs hadn't stopped shaking and her knees buckled. The arm around her waist kept her from falling.

"Well," he said, still breathing heavily. "That was something."

She pulled the hand off her mouth, which Rane had evidently forgotten. "I'll say." Feeling a bit steadier, she turned around to face him. She kissed him quickly on the lips -- anything more than that just might have made her climax yet again.

She smiled and looked into his eyes. "I get the feeling this is going to be a pretty good year," she said.

12