Milla at College - Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee didn't last much longer, filling her mouth with semen while he emitted a long groan. Milla had always liked the taste of cum -- at least a little. The big problem, as far as she was concerned, was its mouth-feel, slimy and viscous and very much gag-worthy. But Lee's second load of the night was pretty small, and she swallowed it down in one gulp.

He let go of her head, but she kept licking and sucking his penis as it melted back to flaccidity, until he grabbed her again, this time pulling her mouth away from his dick. He looked into her eyes and asked, "Was that kinda what you meant?"

She lifted herself up into a seated position, with her naked legs crossing over his bare thighs. "That was perfect," she told him. "I can't wait for the next time."

Then Milla leaned over and kissed him, pushing the tip of her tongue between his lips. She knew she still had the spiced smell of his semen on her breath, but she didn't care. And he didn't push her away.