All Comments on 'Millennials'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT STORY

Loved this story.IMPO and his little boys club will give you as much hate as possible but just ignore and write more again please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 inches

That's the end of the story for me. What are the odds? So many big dicks?

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
Going by ur other stories

This one... may not have a happy ending.

I think they might have some kind of moral lesson to them. Something about self restraint and saying no. Idk.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What to say about this?

What to say about this? Nothing more than I said about another stupid story from this writer: "Is really the writer expecting comments on this? This writer is trying again to piss off the readers!! A so old method that this seems "copy and paste" from one of those other attempts...1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
An ok story that got worse.

It doesn't matter how much money Daddy has, a no still means rape and that's all she has to say.

Regardless, there is no marriage here, just a writer who has no idea how to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yet another so called writer who bitches to Laurel when they can't handle the truth, but then this is also another writer on this site that insists on 10 INCH cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the kind of dribble that is killing L.W.

Nobody lives like this, it's a sick or gay fantasy that belongs in fetish .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just a troll story

This author is a closet masochist, and gets off on being abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what wife, what marriage, what husband only a pathetic nonhuman it is

1* since we cant award -5*, this fetish stuff, cuck, large dick, slut wife, all belong in fetish not loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who reads every one of these stories and then bitches like the king of the cuck that he really is. His wife made him a cuck for years and then she left him so she could fuck the fleet. He's just a sorry old fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bisexual author.

What would you expect? Knows nothing about marriage, or women.

Why would you portray a woman so cheap and whorish? Do you hate your mother, or sisters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a trash.....garbage story!...time wasted

It seems the author has some cuckold issues mixed with gay issues that were transported to this story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, poor written, low context and it is not even hot nor sexy.

This story is not enjoyable and wast of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First Line

'To say he charmed me and my wife and I'

Did you even read your own story.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Writers like this make me doubt the theory of evolution

You should be bred out of the human race....but you're not.

I have no explanation about where a wimp piece of shit like you comes from!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
eviltwin52 we understand that your life is horrible...

But is this some sort of therapy for you? It is a non-erotic, silly, unrealistic post. Does nothing but highlight the authors gay tendencies... what is the purpose in posting here. Why don't you just fix your life, save the countless hours you invested here. The story had no development, no realistic believable behavior, so it just doesn't work. Boring, couldn't even finish.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Didn't see that coming, great twist

Love that you brought the parents into the story. Wonderful storyline and very interesting writing style. You're good. Thank you. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha sorry!

Couldn't get past the first line, if that is the example of what was to come, then I gave up before trying to figure it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I cannot believe

that there are people out there that actually have the imagination to dream up such utter balderdash or people that believe it and enjoy it. No I didn't read it all, I skimmed the last 2 pages. It was stupid enough with just Ted but when it sank further to Ted's parents well new depths had been reached.

JJ

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
1

Utter cucky drivel, your only variation was the moderately above average length dick. Other than that, nothing more than a deliberate misfiling in LW to stir up the pot.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

This shit isnt dreamed up, This shit is real life experiences from the writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!!

What a bunch of crap by an insane author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I stopped at page 2

When I realized this was just another cucky story- *2* -

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
She ditched you dude.

It went from a loving experience depending on your consent to you being a total drone. Leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written!

Some nice craftmanship there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cautionary tale.

Bad things happen when you think with your little head.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

yourreaderyourreaderover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Flat out awesome story. Very fun read. Loved it from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic shit...

and you scores show it. Even the cuck loving fucks on this site can save this crap. I think your brain enema is long overdue.

cmhsubcmhsubabout 6 years ago
Liked it.

Loved the Alpha Ted. I don't think adding father to the story made it any better but otherwise, it was excellent.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Some people

It's amazing that some people actually praise this abomination. One commenter will praise anything with a whore in it. She is an idiot. The rest of you should have more taste.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
Young and Hung

My hotwife loves young hung boys.I too love to suck their big hard cocks and eat their delicious cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bullshit!

This story is total bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Ayres would have made it out of the house alive that night. Just PURE BULLSHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute crap! Why does the 'alpha male' character have to be gay? There is no force in nature that could make me take a dick in my mouth, yet this supposedly hetero husband caves in to doing just that the moment the not so alpha male asks him to. At that point I baled out on this sorry trash. Minus 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

verbal compost

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot until it went ghey and became lame, and when Ma and Pa showed up it went full-blown (no pun intended) stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

story TAGS