All Comments on 'Millstone - Novel 01 Ch. 08'

by RickHeathen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Wonderful chapter that's left me wanting more

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Liking the story but...

... Millstone is just a bit too perfect. Nobody can be just that saintly. A flaw on his character would help to give him a more 3 dimensional and rounded character. Despite having a fabulous sounding phallus, Max is the one who's getting the best of the workouts. I'd prefer to be Max with the added potential to persuade Millstone he needs to be spiked once in a while.

RickHeathenRickHeathenover 3 years agoAuthor

Devon,

First of all, thank you for your comment and your constructive criticism. I do appreciate your having taken the time. I understand what you’re saying about Millstone being too saintly, I think the idea of having the detective with the purposely invented flaw is a bit cliche. I think the character should not necessarily have one that’s obvious or one automatically from the beginning. I want my characters to evolve as they do and if that means they begin having a flaw that makes sense with regard to circumstances then they will have that.

I hope that helps.

Thanks again,

Rick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRickHeathen@RickHeathen
I served in the military, and I’m currently an author. More of my works can be found under my real name, Rick Haydn Horst, at this link: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/RickHorst A Note on Star Ratings: I do my best to write great stories with a plot and character dev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES