Millstone - Novel 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't quite realized we would have fans," I said. "Is Pecker your birth surname?"

He laughed. "No, to let you guys in on my secret, I grew up with people knowing me as Bobby Jones. And when I moved to Franklin to start over, I decided to leave my previous life behind. So, I change my name to Bo Pecker, I founded this successful company, and I've had a great life here. I've since learned that my story isn't unusual; legal name changes happen often here, especially among the goth community. People come to Franklin to escape persecution or simply let down their hair and be who they are. Name changes can be a powerful tool when starting over. You know, I would really like the three of us to become good friends."

"I think I would like that," I said.

"May I know why you picked the name Pecker?" asked Max.

"That's part of the reason I came to Franklin. Like your partner, I'm kinda big, but not as big as he is. I don't know how you felt about yours growing up, Millstone, but mine caused nothing but embarrassment. When I came here, I decided to embrace my body and my size. I don't care who knows anymore. So, what brings the two of you to my humble little corner of Franklin?"

"Well, Bo," I said, "our agency is working with the Franklin police on a case, and we need to find Douglas Chadwell. He made threats against us, and I need to know if those threats are empty."

"Wow. Okay. Well, fortunately for you, I'm apprised of the names of employees that skip work without calling. I checked Chadwell's file yesterday, he has sick days and personal days he could have taken, but he hasn't called. So, unless he has a valid reason that he can prove, like lying in a hospital bed in a comatose state for the last two days, he'll find his employment with us terminated if he shows up again. We insist that our employees act like responsible adults."

"I see," I said. "May we have his home address? I know that may not be policy."

He smiled and picked up the tablet on his desk. "It's not policy, but I make the policies, and since you're working with the police; you're Trouble's cousin; you're both club members and so fucking handsome, of course, I'll give it to you." He winked at us. "If you give me your numbers, I'll text you."

We gave Bo our numbers, and he provided the address. I couldn't help but feel a genuine like for the guy. He had a magnetism that anyone just looking at him would cause a smile to come to their face, and we had more in common than he realized. Apparently, Max felt the same way; he suggested that the three of us should have a meal together soon and get to know one another.

As I sat there, I continued to have my erection problem. The sensation on the underside of my cock hadn't subsided; if anything, I needed to cum more than ever. I couldn't take it anymore, so I told Bo of my difficulty, and he hadn't minded in the slightest if Max blew me in his office prior to leaving. He had already seen us, so we had nothing to hide. I stood, opened my shirt, and Bo's eyebrows rose when he saw the sticky pre that I had squirted all over my cock. It began making a visible stain near my sternum.

I returned to my chair with my dick vertical against my belly. Max squatted, grasped its length in the middle, and said, "Bo, why don't you come around here and get a closer look?"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Sure, come on," I said, waving him around to our side of the desk. "Feel free to whip yours out if you feel the need."

He was more excited than a kid's first trip to a toy shop. By the time he reached the front of his desk, he was naked. If Max was a Golden Bear, the dark mat covering much of Bo's oversized body, and his height, made him a Grizzly Bear, and he had a handsome piece of meat. It hung straight down when erect and looked only a few inches shorter than mine, but the head had a more mushroom-like appearance and had skin covering it. The overall sight of him turned me on as much as Max, and we both paused just to take in the sight of him for a moment.

"I swear, I never do this," he said, "because I'm actually picky as hell, but would you guys be willing to play?"

Max looked up at Bo and raised his brows. "Millstone and I haven't actually discussed that." He then looked for my input.

"If we do that," I said, "let's be selective and in agreement on whom."

"Of course," said Max. "So, would you like to try it once and see how we feel about it?" He made a quick glance in Bo's direction and smiled.

"I'm fine with Bo if you are," I said. I knew he wanted to, and I wouldn't deny him. I admit, Bo was a hunk, but he also felt like an equal.

"Am I in?" asked Bo.

"You're in," said Max.

My beautiful Golden Bear bent forward, taking me into his mouth, and he blew me, running his hand over my abdominals and pinching my nipples as he throated my pole. Bo stood against us, and I felt the muscles of his hairy leg and ass. He lowered his face to mine and kissed me.

My Golden Bear slid his mouth up and down my cock. He sucked the end and dug his tongue into the slit, searching for more precum. He pulled my schlong from his gob, picked up Bo's long dong from his thighs, and began jacking us at the same time.

"That's an awful lot of meat ya got there," I said, "you sure you're up to it?"

"Don't be silly," he said and stuffed Bo's knob into his mouth.

It looked strange and hot to see Max from the angle of an observer with a thick sausage filling that seemingly bottomless hole in his face. Bo and I panted as Max alternated back and forth between throating and jacking us, and I saw the foreskin of Bo's cock repeatedly cover and retract over the head, and it made me wish I still had my skin. When he grew closer to orgasm, he leaned down to kiss me, and I grabbed him by the hair, holding his mouth to mine as he came. I heard Max as he gobbled his knob, drank his load, milked the shaft of the last, and then focused on mine. I saw he left some of Bo's load on his lips as he wrapped them around my cock. He sucked me like the cum-hound he was, but he was my cum-hound, and I loved him. I held onto his head as he sucked me, jamming my cock into his throat repeatedly. Close to spilling my load and feeding my precious man, I felt those incredible sensations that I wanted to fight to make it last, but I shot my thick cream into my Golden Bear. I curled over him, embracing his head, and he sucked me dry. I leaned back in the chair, panting, trying to catch my breath. They both squeezed my cock from the bottom and worked all the remaining cum from my shaft, and Max ate it as it came to the surface. He stood and kissed me.

"You two are beautiful together," said Bo.

Max kissed him and hugged his enormous body. I stood to kiss Bo, and he grabbed my slowly shrinking appendage. When I hugged him, I ran my hands through the hair on his back and ass, which I squeezed with both hands.

"Do you like to get fucked?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said, "but I've rarely had the opportunity, and never anyone as big as you. I would love to work up to it."

I turned to Max. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Double the dick, double the loads, double the fun," he said. "What's not to enjoy?"

"Well," I said, "in that case, Bo, we'll have you over to our place soon. We can all have some dinner, and afterward, we could put Max on the spit roast. Would you like that, Max?"

He held me by the head and kissed me. Of course, he would love it.

I felt much better, more focused. And once we dressed to leave, we kissed our newfound playmate goodbye, and we were off to find Douglas Chadwell's home. When we exited the building, we felt the heat of the day had risen further, as Grey told us it would, and if it climbed much more, we would have to put the top up and use the air conditioning.

Douglas lived on Oakwood Lane, and we found it about a mile from Alliance's building. The neighborhood was older with elderly trees that had passed their prime, much like many of the small two-bedroom bungalows there built in the mid-twentieth century. Some needed more tending than others. A few had been recently renovated, while others needed scraping and repainting. Douglas's home at 793 Oakwood Lane fit into the latter category. A rusted Chevy Nova sat in the driveway, giving the home a dated appearance, and the siding's powdery-looking dove colored paint had crackled and curled on the ends.

We parked down the street a short way, and given that we hadn't known what we would find, I had to make a plan. Douglas could have gone on a two-day drunken bender or been a schizophrenic with weapons for all we knew. I wanted to leave the car running in case we needed to make a quick getaway, and that meant one of us would have to remain in the roadster. Max hadn't argued; he would rather I dealt with it anyway. I kissed him, and when I got out, he slunk down in his seat.

I pulled my weapon and hid it from the watchful eyes of any neighbors. The area was quiet, and the still air where I stood held the scent of the overgrown white blooming bush at the edge of the property. The grass in the front had a week's growth, and a couple of plastic covered newspapers lay in the drive. The blinds in the windows were shut; I hoped he wasn't watching me. The mesh of the screened-in porch had several rents, and upon closer inspection, had allowed wasps to build nests on the inside corners. He had locked the latch on the inside of the screen door, so unless I wanted to make further holes in the mesh, I couldn't unlock it. I stayed close to the house and ducked under the windows as I made my way to the backyard. I heard the low sound of a television playing when I turned the corner. The first window I came across had the blind partially open. I thought I saw him standing inside the room, so I ducked the window and proceeded to the covered stoop and the back door. The door was closed, and I could not see much through the windows there, but thousands of flies had matted around the crevice, and that's when I detected the odor. I put my weapon away and returned to the window where I thought I saw him. I then noticed the flies on the interior of the panes. I cupped my hands around my eyes and peered carefully through the glass, and that's when I saw the body of Douglas Chadwell. Naturally, I touched nothing else, and I immediately called the police.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
RickHeathenRickHeathenover 3 years agoAuthor

Devon,

First of all, thank you for your comment and your constructive criticism. I do appreciate your having taken the time. I understand what you’re saying about Millstone being too saintly, I think the idea of having the detective with the purposely invented flaw is a bit cliche. I think the character should not necessarily have one that’s obvious or one automatically from the beginning. I want my characters to evolve as they do and if that means they begin having a flaw that makes sense with regard to circumstances then they will have that.

I hope that helps.

Thanks again,

Rick

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Liking the story but...

... Millstone is just a bit too perfect. Nobody can be just that saintly. A flaw on his character would help to give him a more 3 dimensional and rounded character. Despite having a fabulous sounding phallus, Max is the one who's getting the best of the workouts. I'd prefer to be Max with the added potential to persuade Millstone he needs to be spiked once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Wonderful chapter that's left me wanting more

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Finally Fucked Jeff I finally have gay sex with my college friend.in Gay Male
Omar Never have I imagined that the sexy hot Omar would be interested.in Gay Male
An Unexpected Arrival A femme catboy shows up on his front step.in Gay Male
Against All Odds Shrouded by secrets, united by Love. The story begins.in Gay Male
Breaking Sam Sam went camping with friends, but when Ray appeared, Sam fe.in Gay Male
More Stories