Millville Ch. 09: SUB 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh! Ouch! Owww!" Sub #1 cried out. The woman started the same process on the other nipple, playing with it until it too became erect. Then she attached the other green clothespin.

"Owwwee! Ohhh!" The woman stepped away and waited for the cries to stop. Then she grabbed both clothespins and twisted them one way, then the other, evoking more cries of agony. Satisfied, she walked away and went to Nancy's table to wait.

"Two to go, folks. The red ones." The third volunteer stepped onto the stage with the two red clothespins. He knelt down in front of the sub, between the two volunteers who manned the vibrator and the TENS unit. He spent some time up close and personal, looking at Sub #1's pussy. He reached and grabbed one of her lips and stretched it down before clipping one red clothespin onto it.

"Yowwww."

He then repeated the sequence on the other side, attaching the second red pin as Sub #1 repeated her scream. Now with fourteen clothespins biting into her skin, her nipples and her pussy lips, she was clearly suffering.

Ron says, "Great work, volunteers. Looks like our sub is getting what she asked for when she volunteered for this gig. Let's help her get her mind off the clothespins. Turn on the TENS at number three again. And let's have another flogger working on her backside."

Sub #1 was shaking all over now. Moaning constantly from under her hood. Struggling with her arms and legs as if trying to pull free from her shackles. The audience was mesmerized. Most of them had moved around to the front of the stage to get a better look. People were all standing and crowding to get closer to the stage. I looked to see where Bob and Julie were but couldn't find them.

"I don't see Bob and Julie," I said to Suzie.

She looked around the room. "Oh I see Julie. She's by herself way in the back of the room. She looks uncomfortable. Kind of trembling. She's standing so it's probably not her bottom hurting. Must be the vibrator working on her clit. Oh! There's Bob. He's by the stage, in the flogger's line. He wants some of the action for himself."

"I'm not surprised, knowing his sadistic tendencies with Julie."

"This scene is really intense," Suzie said. "That poor girl up there enduring so much pain. And everyone watching eating up every bit of it. Like the gladiators in Rome. Or a bull fight. She's so helpless."

'You're right, Suzie," I replied. "But remember where we are. This is a group that is totally into this. They thrive on inflicting, or receiving pain. Of dominating or submitting. It's what they like. It's what they crave. Remember our best friends, Bob and Julie. I haven't heard Julie complain about all that Bob does to her. On the contrary, she seems to need it. Look at her in the back now. She could leave the building now if she wanted to and stop that vibrator from tormenting her. But she stays, and endures, and watches the sub on the stage. Maybe she's wishing it was her."

"Stop the flogging now," said Ron. "Please remove the yellow and the red clothespins." Turn on the vibrator, medium speed. Now this sub's hour is coming to an end. Let's ramp things up for her."

Everyone moved closer to the stage, getting in position to watch closely. Sub #1 squealed each time a clothespin was removed, especially the red ones. Finally only the two green clothespins remained, attached to her nipples. The vibrator was alive on her clit and the TENS unit was sending a pretty strong current from her ass to her pussy through the metal dildo and butt plug. Her body was stiff as though frozen. She was whimpering under her hood.

"OK, folks," announced Ron, let's have one last flogger come up and also the gal to remove the green clips."

Bob pranced onto the stage, flogger in hand. Ron told him that he should flog Sub #1 only on the back, and with no time limit, until he told him to stop. Bob acknowledged that he understood. The woman who had applied the clothespins on the nipples stepped in front of the sub and looked to Ron for instructions. He told her to gently pull on the clothespins until he said to start twisting them.

"All right team, let's turn up the fun. Make it worth this sub's time for volunteering an hour of her time tonight."

By now the audience was clapping and shouting, "Go! Go! Go1 More! More! More!"

"Start flogging, Bob, and don't hold back. Turn the vibrator to high."

"Oh nooo!" the sub screamed. "Nooooo! Ohhhh!" Her body was writhing now, desperately trying to get away from all this torment. "Owwwwww!"

"Now, Angie, twist those pins. Like you're screwing her nipples into her body. Then the other way. Harder. Now pull on them at the same time. That's it. Keep it up. Bob, harder on the backside, especially her ass. We want to see purple!"

The sub's body was now alternating between spasms and trembling. Her screams were alternating between anguish and wanting more. "Ohhhhh! Nooooo! Yesss! Harder! Pleeease! More! Make me cum!"

I noticed that Lloyd, the dungeon master had returned and was keeping an eye on the sub. From time to time he signaled something to Ron.

"Alright everyone. It's time. Bob, harder. The nipples too. Push the vibrator hard into her clit now. Turn the TENS to five." Everyone gasped when they heard "five".

A blood-curdling cry came from under the hood now as Sub #1s body went into complete spasms. Her muscles from head to toe tightening and shaking. The screams kept coming. "Oh yesssss! Oh pleeease don't stop. Oh, Jesus, I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhh!"

This went on for about a full minute before slowing down. When it did, Ron called out, "Stop the flogging. Remove the pins. Slow the vibrator to low and the TENS to one."

The sub's body gradually relaxed, the spasms becoming weaker and less often until they stopped and her body hung limp from her bonds.

"Turn off the TENS and the vibrator. Angie, remove the vibrator and the dildo from her body," Ron said.

Lloyd climbed onto the stage with his step ladder and climbed up to release her wrists from the chains above. "Angie?" he asked. Would you please hold her body close so she doesn't collapse when I release her?"

I thought, I'll bet this'll be the high point of the evening for Angie.

Next Lloyd released her ankles and he and Angie both held her body close until she regained her strength and balance.

Ron said, "Turn off the white noise, please, so she can hear our appreciation for what she just went through for our entertainment."

The audience let out a roar of appreciation, clapping and shouting to her. As she was led off the stage, still hooded, and out of the hall, she could surely hear the crowd's approval.

"Wow," I said to Suzie, who seemed to be in a trance.

"What, Tom? Oh yeh. That was something else. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd see anything like that. I guess it's always been around, but certainly not in my world."

"Nor mine. Is this the world we're entering with Bob and Julie? And with Len and Leila? Is that possible?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I guess it's only up to us to decide where we go with it. Speaking of that, let's find Len and Leila and make that date with them."

12