Millville Ch. 16: OUR OWN DUNGEON

Story Info
Suzie and I try out our new equipment.
2.2k words
4.39
11.1k
3

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

OUR VERY OWN MINI DUNGEON

(Author's note: This and the other chapters in this story will be best enjoyed and understood if they are put in the context of the other chapters.)

As soon as Len and Leila left, we cleaned up what little mess we had all made. It didn't take long, since the pizza was all eaten, the plates were paper, and the cups were plastic. I went into the living room and examined the new bondage/spanking bench that Len had made and given to us. Suzie joined me and looked it over.

"It's pretty clever, actually," I said. "Len designed it well. See, here, Suzie? These bolts can be put in any of these holes to raise the top up or down to suit the height of whoever's bending over it. And look at all these eye bolts. They're to attach arms and legs to. No end to the number of positions possible."

Suzie asked, "What's this for?" She pointed to the crossbar which was near the floor, directly under the upper, padded bench part. There was an eye bolt in the center and a cleat on one side, like you would use on a boat to secure the ropes. A cord was wrapped around the cleat and had a snap hook tied to the loose end.

"I don't know," Tom answered.

"I can think of one use for it," Suzie said.

"What's that?"

"Well, suppose it was Len, or you, bending over the bench. Remember that leather strap thing Len wore at their house? With the little ring attached to it?"

"Yeh. I remember. I think they called it a ball separator or something like that."

"Well, see this cord? If I attached the hook to the ball separator thingy and ran the cord down, through the eye bolt and pulled it real tight. You get the drift? Then wrap the cord around the cleat to hold it in place. I don't think you'd be moving much even if you weren't tied down."

"I'll bet you're right. That had to be Leila's idea. I didn't notice at their house, but I bet there was one on their bench, too. Now, I want to go upstairs and look at what else Len did. Give me ten minutes or so before you come up, will you, Babe? I want to get things ready and surprise you."

"A good surprise, I hope."

"I think you'll like it," I said as I started up the stairs. I got half way upstairs when I remembered I was going to need pliers. So, back down I went, this time to the garage where I kept my tools above my workbench. Then back up I went. I found the bag from Ace Hardware that Len had set inside the closet of Suzie's and my bedroom. I pulled out the length of chain that we had bought earlier in the day.

With the two pair of pliers I was able to twist the links of the chain and separate it into four sections, just as Len had instructed me. I moved the slipper chair from the corner of the bedroom and, standing on the small step ladder that we keep in the closet so Suzie can reach the top shelves, I attached chains to the two eye bolts near the ceiling, using the snap hooks we also had bought at the hardware store. I attached the other two sections of chain to the eye bolts near the floor, directly under the upper ones. Just seeing the chains there was making me hard.

"Suzie!" I yelled. "Come on up."

I turned out some of the lights and sat on the edge of the bed. Suzie walked into the room slowly, leery of what she would find. When she spotted the chains hanging from the ceiling she stopped and stared.

"What is this?" she exclaimed.

"Just what it look like, Hon. You want to be tied up? What better way than with chains? Just thinking of you hanging from those chains is getting me so turned on you wouldn't believe."

"I'm getting turned on too. I remember seeing Julie like that. But what are you going to do to me, Tom? I'm not Julie, you know."

"Oh, I know. And I'm not Bob. Never was and never will be. But I also know what you like and we'll just play it by ear. Now, no more talk! Get out of those clothes. All of them. Right now!"

"Yes, Master. Isn't that what I'm supposed to call you?"

"Yes it is. And don't ask me again. When we're playing, I am Master. And you're whatever I choose you to be. It might be 'Suzie'. But probably not. More likely you'll be 'slut' or 'slave' or even 'cunt'. And you better answer to all of them without hesitating. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, Master, I understand," she said, meekly. She went inside her closet and peeled off her clothes, placing them neatly on a shelf. Bare naked, she came out of the closet and faced me. "I am yours, Master, to do with me as you wish."

I looked at her beautiful body, up and down, from head to toe, and now the surprise was mine!

"Wow! Look at you! When did you do that?" My eyes were fixed on her now hairless pubic area. Even in the subdued light I could see the baby smooth skin with nothing guarding her nether region.

"Wednesday, after lunch with Julie. I was asking her what she did about removing her hair down there and she told me about the waxing. She asked if I wanted to try it and when I said 'maybe' she called the salon she goes to and made appointments for both of us. She said she needed to redo hers. Luckily, they could take us right away."

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked.

"Not as bad as I thought it would. And the pain didn't last long. Kind of like when you spanked me. Maybe not even that bad."

"Well, I sure like it. Did they do all your pussy too?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? Master!"

"Hey! Don't get smart with me, slut." Suzie's head lowered and she looked at the floor. She knew, at least, not to sass me when we were playing. "Go over to the corner, by the chains. Now face me and hold your arms out."

I took one of the wrist cuffs which I had laid on the bed and fastened it around Suzie's right wrist. The snap hooks were still attached to all the cuffs from Len having worn them downstairs earlier. Then I fastened the other cuff to her left wrist. Next, I fastened the ankle cuffs. I raised her left arm and attached the snap hook on the cuff to the chain that hung from the top of the wall. Then the same with the right arm. I adjusted the height so Suzie was comfortably stretched.

I stood back and took in the sight of my wife, naked, bound and helpless, arms raised upward and spread apart. I felt overdressed, so took off my shirt. For now I left my trousers on, although they were restraining my fast approaching erection. It was time to complete the preparations. I pulled Suzie's left ankle to the side until it was under her left wrist, and attached the cuff to the floor chain. Next, the right leg. Spreading her legs like that lowered her body enough that she was stretched taut, yet still maintained her feet flat on the floor.

I stood back again and admired the perfectly sculpted body in front of me. Rodin could not have done any better than nature had. I just needed to find out one more thing. I reached between Suzie's legs and up to her vulva. There was moisture there, but no hair. She went all the way with the wax!

"Wow, Suzie," I said. "I guess Len won't be the only one dining on cunt tonight. I can't wait to lick that smooth pussy."

"I hope so, Master," she replied. "I did this for you. I so hoped you would be pleased. But Len will have to settle for just licking and sucking. I'm hoping that your cock will get involved, too. If that would please you, Master."

"Oh, I think that will please me. But, all in good time. Now we have the business at hand to proceed with."

Suzie looked worried. "I don't know if I like the sound of that. Can't we just go to the bed? You could tie me up there, remember?"

"I remember very well. But, I'm getting very horny just seeing you there, all helpless and vulnerable. I need to take advantage of you." I ran my hand up and down her back, spending some time on her buttocks, then continuing down the backs of her thighs. After a few round-trips, interspersed with some tongue-probing kisses, my hands came around to her front. Caressing her breasts, then lower over her abdomen, my fingers found their way to her nether region. Spreading her labia and spreading the moisture around, my middle finger probed inside her vagina.

Suzie was purring as I explored her body, inside and out. Suddenly the hand that was roaming over her body landed a hard slap on her right buttock. Caught by surprise, she let out a gasp. I let the idea sink in a moment, then came down on the other side. She was silent this time, having expected it. I then began a rhythmic spanking, alternating sides, gradually increasing the force of the blows. After a while, when Suzie's ass was pink, she was crying out after each slap.

"Oh! Ouch! Oh!"

I stopped for a minute, gently rubbing the pink flesh, eliciting a different response.

"Ohhh. Yes. Oh, that's sooo good."

I continued the spanking, this time going lower to her thighs, both the backs and inside. The latter seemed to hurt more, I guessed, because she yelled louder. "Ow! Ouch that really hurts! Oh!"

I kept going, despite her rantings, for a couple of minutes more, then took another rest. While she was recovering from that, more or less hanging from her arms as the rest of her body got its strength back, I picked up the leather paddle that we had bought at the adult store in Knoxville. Returning to her, I caressed her body again, while exchanging some long, erotic kisses. My hand found her pussy again and this time it was soaking. She's getting turned on by all this, by God.

As was I. By now my cock was craving to be released from its confinement inside my pants, so I took off shoes and socks, pants and shorts. My erection sprung up as soon as it hit the air. Suzie noticed.

"Oh. Look at you. You like hurting me, don't you?"

"I like seeing how much you like me hurting you."

"You're so mean."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, Cunt." I grabbed both her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, squeezing them enough to get an "ouch" from her.

I held them and squeezed harder and harder until she yelled out, "Owww! That hurts, Tom."

"What did you call me, Cunt?" I continued holding her nipples and twisted them a little.

"Ohhh! I mean, Master. You're hurting me."

"I know I am. That's my intention. And it's my intention to continue until I decide it's enough. Now, for not calling me 'Master', you need to be punished." I stepped around behind her and slapped her ass with the paddle. The hard leather side of the paddle, not the soft side.

"Ouch! Oh, that hurts. Owwww!" I kept paddling until her ass was a dark red, even purple in a couple of places. I moved to her thighs for a bit, then decided she had had enough. Besides, I was more than ready to get her into bed. The thought of eating that smooth pussy was overwhelming me. Precum was dripping from my cock.

I moved in front of Suzie and held her tightly against my body. "Oh, Baby. I love you so much. You turn me on more than you can imagine." We exchanged some long, passionate kisses until she seemed to come back down to earth. "Let me undue you here and take you to bed. I'm going to devour your body."

"Oh, yes, Tom...I mean, Master. My body is all yours. Love me all over. But please, make me cum. I'm so hot right now. What you just did to me has my whole body burning with desire for you."

"Well, come with me. Let's keep those fires burning. All right if I get a taste of the new Suzie pussy? I've been thinking about that ever since you walked out of that closet."

"If you don't I'm going to get my money back at the salon." With that said, she jumped onto the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs. "You don't have to tie me. I'm not going any place!"

(Author's note: I will be away from my computer for about a month so the next chapter will be delayed. I hope you will continue looking for subsequent chapters of MILLVILLE upon my return.)