Millville Ch. 18: BOB'S DUNGEON

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, hon, I told you I'd get rid of it if you wanted, but you always said 'no'."

"I know. It's just that it can be so incredible. When you program it right it builds me up slowly and then when I cum it lasts forever. It's ecstasy."

"And, without any drugs, legal or otherwise," Bob added. "We'll explain—or maybe demonstrate—how it works, with and without the pipes, some other time."

I pointed to the other side of the room, in the corner. "What's that contraption over there?"

Julie answered. "That's a St. Andrew's Cross. It's pretty standard in BDSM dungeons."

"Oh, that's what that is," I said. "I heard about that at one of the Munch meetings, but I was too embarrassed to admit that I didn't know what it was."

"Well, now you know," Bob said. "I guess you can figure out how it's used. It's pretty much the same as what I do with Julie in the middle of the room. Actually that's even better in some ways than the cross because you have access to front and back at the same time. I think the 'cross' is mostly for its shock value. Kind of has an ominous look about it."

"You got more to show us?" Suzie asked.

"That's pretty much it. Sometimes we find other stuff...you know, improvise, when we're having a group over. It's amazing the things one can find around the house to torment a willing subject."

Suzie replied, "I'm sure you can. Especially you, Bob."

We all sat on the couch and chatted for a while, enjoying the eats and drinks that Bob had brought down. The girls were still naked. There were towels around the room which the girls sat on. Julie explained that that was protocol when one's ass wasn't covered. I had noticed that Julie used one at the dinner table since her skirt did nothing to hide her ass.

Finally, Suzie said, "I think we should be going, folks. It's been a long, but very pleasant evening. Can't thank you enough for the delicious dinner, served by your beautiful, and very sexy, French maid. Maybe we can hire her for our next dinner party. You think?"

Julie replied, "I don't think. But I will lend you the outfit if you want. You'll look smashing in it."

I said, "I agree. That's a great idea."

"Enough ideas, Tom," she said as she was putting her clothes back on. "Would you really let me parade around like that in front of guests?"

"Depends on who the guests are. Right now, I'd say OK to Bob and Julie, they've already seen all of you. Maybe Len and Leila?"

"Maybe we should go home before your mouth gets you in trouble," Suzie said as she grabbed me by the ear and pulled me toward the door.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I asked. "You know my mouth can do all kinds of things."

"Keep it up and you'll find out."

We said our good-byes, with kisses to go around, and headed for home.

In the car on the way home I asked Suzie how she felt being tied up with Julie and then flogged and paddled by both Bob and me.

"It was strange at first. Especially being tied to Julie like that. It seemed kind of, you know, lesbianish. But after you started flogging me I didn't think about that, just what you were doing to me. And then when I looked into Julie's eyes, we connected somehow. With our bodies touching like that it was like I could feel her being paddled too. It's hard to describe. But it was good. I was almost sorry when you guys quit. I will say, Bob hits harder than you do. Hurts more, of course, but I end up feeling better and hornier. So don't hold back. I have my safe word, remember?"

"I'll remember that. For me, I have to say that I was wishing it was me tied up to you. Naked and body to body like you and Julie were."

"How about you and Julie tied up? Would you have like that?" Suzie asked.

"I wouldn't have complained, but you were my first choice."

"How about if we were tied together like that and getting whipped or flogged?"

"The way I was feeling just thinking about it, that would probably have been OK too. I'm starting to understand how you submissives can get pleasure through the pain you endure."

Suzie said, "Someday we'll have to explore that, 'Master'. Now we're almost home. I'm still horny from this evening's activities, what do you say we head for bed and do something about it?"

"I'm in. My cock was trying to escape from my pants all night. It needs some freedom. I think I'll get the paddle first, though. Your ass has probably cooled off by now. Maybe I'll warm it up again while you suck me. If you do a good job I'll see that you have your share of big 'O's. Deal?"

"Deal."

12