Millville Ch. 25: Leonardo da Vinci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She toyed with my balls for a while and then put my cock in her mouth. I was soon rock hard as she licked and sucked me, all the time playing with the balls. I was torn between the fear I felt hanging upside down, the pleasure I felt in my groin, the embarrassment I felt doing all this in front of a group of both friends and strangers, and the humiliation I was bound to feel if I came from Suzie’s ministrations.

Fortunately I held out until the wheel stopped and slowly reversed its previous motions and presented me right where the whole experience began. Bob and Julie unfastened all the straps and I could finally put my weight on my feet which were back on the little platform. I stood there a minute. “Whew,” was all I could utter. Suzie came up to me and offered her hand.

“Master,” she said. “I hope you’re not upset at the things I did to you up there.”

“No, slut. I gave you permission to follow Master Bob’s orders and I assume that’s what you did.”

“It was, Master. Except for one thing. He didn’t tell me to take you in my mouth. I just couldn’t resist. I was so horny from seeing you up there. My God, you looked delicious. I think all the women watching thought so. Except maybe Angie and her girlfriend. I was so proud that you were my master.”

“You’re forgiven for that. It was by far the best part for me, but I was afraid you’d make me cum in front of everybody. That would have been embarrassing. Now, where are my clothes, such as they are?”

I put on my black leather codpiece and halter and my black boots, picked up the end of Suzie’s leash and gave it a tug. “Ok, slut,” I said sternly. “You had your fun at my expense, but now you’re just my little slave girl. You’ll pay for what you just did to me.” I took another look at the Vitruvian Man and then went over to where Bob was standing.

“Anything else we haven’t seen, yet?” I asked him.

“Nope. I saved the best for last. And thanks for being a good sport. It just wouldn’t have been the same to have one of the girls up there. Why don’t we take advantage of there being some of the crosses open and put the girls on them?”

I answered, “Works for me. I have a little wrath to take out on Suzie after all she just did.”

“She was just following my orders,” Bob said.

“I know. But she didn’t have to do it with such gusto, and thoroughly enjoy it. Let’s go put ‘em on the crosses.”

The St. Andrew’s crosses were spaced along the side walls of the da Vinci Room, about twelve feet apart. We chose two adjacent ones and attached our bitch subs to them. Bob had Julie facing the cross, while I had Suzie’s back to the cross. I asked Bob if I could borrow one of his floggers since the only impact toy I had was a paddle and I didn’t think that would be cool to use on Suzie’s front side.

“Sure,” he said. “I’ll give you this medium size one since you’re using it on her front. Don’t want to damage those great boobs now, do we?”

When I had Suzie’s ankle and wrist cuffs attached to the “D-rings” on the cross she was spread-eagled and facing me. I stood back and admired her body once again. Such beautiful, pale skin, my beauty. My slut. My bitch. You’ll pay for so zealously following Master Bob’s commands. Let’s put some color on that flesh!

Swish! The flogger struck her abdomen with a loud “thud”. From the sound I knew that what hit was the center of the leather tails. I moved away a few inches and swung again. “Snap!” this time. That’s what I wanted to hear, as the tips of the flogger tails struck Suzie right around her navel...the center of her body. While the “thud” was met with silence, the “snap” evoked a cry of “ouch!”

“Oh, that felt good,” I said. “And sounded good. Now I know how you must have felt flogging away at me.”

“Snap!”

“Ouch!”

I flogged her abdomen a few more times until it was a nice pink and then moved down to her thighs. I aimed for the fronts and then the insides and flailed away until the skin was getting a dark pink. From Suzie’s cries and screams I knew she was hurting. A lot. I let a few hits stray up to brush against her pussy. Her screams got louder and more desperate sounding so I switched targets again.

Suzie’s breasts were not overly large and since she was never pregnant they didn’t sag. They looked like those of a teenager and I thought they were perfect. But right now I saw them as perfect targets for the leather tails of the flogger in my hand. I started with some light blows, spacing them so she would have time to think about what she felt. I adjusted my distance each time until I had just the right range and the tips of the tails landed on the nipples.

Suzie cried out when this happened even with softer blows. I increased both the intensity and the frequency until she really screamed. Her breasts were a nice shade of pink and the nipples became a dark red. I switched to flogging her pussy until she shrieked so loud everyone in the room turned to see what was going on. George, the dungeon master, came by to observe, and asked her, “What color are you?”

“Green,” Suzie answered, and George turned and walked away.

I flogged her for a few more minutes, alternating between the tits and the pussy, before calling it quits. Bob, who was using his larger flogger on Julie’s back, had already stopped and taken her off the cross. I pressed my body gently into Suzie’s and held her for a minute before releasing her from her bonds. She was weeping but I couldn’t tell if they were tears of pain, joy, or what. Maybe she’ll be able to tell me some time, I thought.

After Suzie was released she came to me and planted a big, open mouth, kiss, with lots of tongue action on me. I was pleasantly surprised after all that I had just done to her. It validated our involvement in the BDSM lifestyle.

“Oh, Master. I am sooo turned on now. I want you inside me. Can we go home now?”

“Not quite yet,” I answered. “Unless Bob has something more to show us there’s just one more thing I want to do.” Pulling her leash I led Suzie over to Bob and asked if him he had anything else to show us. He said no and I told him that I wanted to do one more thing, but it was on the way out anyway. He asked if it was OK if he and Julie watched.

“Sure, Bob. Maybe you can give me some pointers,” I told him.

Bob and I led our respective bitches by their leashes through the da Vinci Room to the door leading to the Stockade. We entered and I led Suzie to one of the stocks. I had this particular one in mind ever since she had told me about her lifelong fantasy of being held captive in one.

“OK, bitch. This is what you wanted. Get over here,” I ordered, yanking on her leash. This stock had two horizontal boards. The one near the floor had four holes for ankles, accommodating the legs being close together or spread apart. The upper board which was adjustable up and down had three holes, one for the neck and two for the wrists. Because the boards were both horizontal the person in the stock was held in an upright position, head facing straight ahead.

I opened the two boards and had Suzie place her ankles, wrists and neck in their respective places, and then locked the boards closed. “Now, there you are, you slut. Your dream come true, No? How does it feel? Like the olden days when the criminals and the adulteresses were kept like this in the public square? To be laughed at? Spat upon? Beaten? Well let’s see how you like it.”

I motioned for Bob to come over and asked him, “What are those pulleys on the wall in front of her?” I was talking about two pulleys attached to the wall, one at chest height and one about half way from that to the floor. Each one had a cord passing through it with a clasp at each end.

“Oh, those are to attach to body parts that you want to stretch with weights. Like with nipple clamps or a ball spreader, or maybe even clamps on the pussy lips. See on the shelf above the pulleys there are some weights you can use.”

“Aha,” I said. “I think I should use those. Do you have your nipple clamps in your bag?”

“Sure. Let me get them out here.” Bob rummaged through his duffel bag and came out with his shiny silver Japanese Clover Clamps. “Here you go, Tom.”

I walked around the stock and faced Suzie. “I wish I had a sign to put up inviting people to torment you. Then you’d really feel like an adulteress receiving her just desserts, wondering if a few moments of bliss was worth the public ridicule and abuse you’d get here. But no matter. I can give you what you would deserve.”

I held the nipple clamps in front of Suzie’s face and watched as she grimaced. “Let’s start with these, shall we?” I asked, rhetorically.

I took one of her nipples between my thumb and index finger and rolled it around, pulling and stretching it at the same time. When it became engorged I placed one of the clamps on it.

“Owwww! That hurts, Master.”

“Oh, too bad. But that’s the idea,” I said as I rolled and pulled the other nipple with my fingers. Then I placed the other clamp in its place.

“Oooeeee! Ouch!” She cried out. “Oooooh!”

“You’ll get used to the pain after a while. Then we’ll have to find a way to bring it back. Meantime let’s see what we can do with your backside. I think it’s been neglected tonight.”

I walked around and stood behind Suzie and then reached down to get the paddle which I had brought from home. I gave her a hard strike on each buttock, catching her by surprise.

“Ooooooh!”

I continued paddling for a while until her bottom was pretty red. When I stopped the spanking I went around to her front again. I gave a quick twists to the nipple clamps and said, “Guess these have stopped hurting by now, bitch. Let’s see if we can put some pressure on them to help you keep your mind off the sore ass you’re soon going to have.” I picked up one end of the cord which fed through the pulley on the wall in front of Suzie, chest high. I attached it to the thin chain that connected the two nipple clamps. Then I took one of the weights from the shelf and attached it to the other end of the cord, which, thanks to gravity, pulled on the nipple clamps.

“Ohhhhh! Owwwww! That hurts all over again. But more this time.”

“Really? What a shame. Such a little tiny weight, too. Let’s add another, shall we?”

I put on a second weight, waited until Suzie’s moaning stopped, and then added one more. Now she really squealed. I decided that was enough for a while so returned to my paddle and her ass. Mixing in some blows on the thighs, I turned my attention to her already red butt. In a couple of minutes I turned to Bob, who had been watching, with Julie, the whole proceedings in the stock.

“Want to help here, Bob?” I asked.

“Sure. Glad to oblige a friend.”

With Bob taking over the paddling duty I returned to the nipples. I held the cord attached to the weights to take the pressure off and then twisted the chain that connected the clover clamps, Suzie screamed one of her louder shrieks. I let go of the chain and let go of the cord so the weights once again tightened the clamps and stretched the nipples. For good measure I added another weight and then went behind Suzie again.

As Bob continued paddling her ass I picked up the flogger from Bob’s bag and started whipping Suzie’s back with it. With both of us working on her backside and the weights and clamps working on her nipples, Suzie was about in hysterics. I called it to a halt before she got to the “red” stage, although she hadn’t even said “yellow”. God, I thought, how can she stand so much pain? She’s a real trouper.

Bob and I led our subs into the lounge and then into the changing room where we retrieved our belongings from our lockers. Suzie and I took off our purple “guest” collar and wristlet and then put our outerwear on. We all made sure we weren’t leaving anything behind and then went into the reception area where we turned in the guest collar and wristlet. When I handed them to Millie she handed me a manila envelope.

“Here, Tom. These are your photos.”

“Oh, thanks, Millie. I’d forgotten about them. I can’t wait to take a look. What an experience.”

Millie said, “I hope you two will join The Club. I think you’d be a great addition. I would look forward to meeting you, but next time not as the receptionist.”

Suzie and I both said, together, “Thank you. Likewise.”

As we left Bob pointed out to us that Millie just volunteers to be receptionist from time to time, but she’s a member and very much a dom. “Doesn’t matter what gender her sub is, she loves to tie ‘em up and work over their bodies. Especially young’uns like you two.”

Suzie and I climbed into the back seat of Bob’s car for the ride home. Since Suzie was still wearing her cuffs I fastened her hands behind her back. Opening the raincoat she was wearing I roamed my hands over her body which still had some pink areas from the flogging I gave her. Her nipples were red and swollen.

“That feels good, Tom,” she said. “So soothing after all that pain. I love it when you’re so gentle after whipping me. I don’t know which turns me on more. But mostly because it’s you.”

“And seeing you getting turned on gets me all excited, too, Suzie,” I said. “We’ll be home soon and we’ll do some serious fucking. I’m more than ready. I’m hard as a rock right now.” While one hand kept caressing her skin, the other grabbed a nipple and pinched it hard. I knew that after all it had endured at The Club it would be very sensitive. I was right.

“Owwwww! Tom! I’m so sensitive there.”

“I know, Baby. I’m going to keep you that way ‘til we’re home. Don’t want the horniness to wear off.” My other hand grabbed her other nipple and pinched. Same reaction. By now we had just about five minutes before arriving home and I spent that time tormenting Suzie’s nipples. Squeezing, pulling, twisting. Suzie moaned and groaned all the way.

“What’s going on back there?” Bob said.

“Just playin’ around,” I answered. “You know, followin’ up on the earlier activities. I guess you can tell we enjoyed being at The Club.”

“We’re glad you did.”

*

Author’s note: I will be away for a while and not able to contribute any more chapters of Millville for three or four weeks. Be assured that there is more to come and be on the lookout for it.


12