Milly Scott Pt. 01: The Artist and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you like this dress?” they both nodded, “Why don’t each of you try it on.” Five minutes later the two appeared from the cubicle, Jane in black and Fiona in navy blue. They looked lovely and mature. Really great.

“You like?” They nodded. “Will you ladies need shoes?” They nodded again, “Okay. My treat.” They looked at each other.

Jane looked bashful, “We can’t Milly. That’s not right.”

“I have money and I can spend it as I please and it pleases me to treat you. Get changed and take them to the till. We’re going to need some shoes.”

We arrived back at the house just as Jess got home, “Were they a lot of trouble?”

“None at all,” I replied.

“Milly. You’re so nice, but such a liar. They’re always trouble.”

“Not always. Not today. We had fun. I suggest that the girls change for dinner.” Jess gave me a look and I shook my head and mouthed, “Wait and see.”

Victoria joined us and we set the table for dinner. It was a slow-cooked casserole that had been bubbling away all day. The three of us sat with glasses of wine waiting for the girls. Then they appeared, the two girls looking wonderful and sophisticated. Their dresses and shoes had been teamed with matching tights. They both wore mascara and lip gloss.

“Bloody hell, Milly. Just what have you done?”

“Jess, it’s okay. They admired the dresses and when they tried them on it was obvious that the girls looked great. It would have been a sin not to have the right shoes; I will agree that three inch heels might be a bit too much for them. But they look good.”

Jess was smiling, “I was right, they were the ones who made my lip gloss and mascara disappear.”

Victoria was uncertain if she was amused or annoyed. “I want to be angry at them for taking advantage of you Milly, and at you for falling for it. But they do look beautiful.”

The two of them came over and hugged me and then Jess and then Victoria. They stayed dressed like two sophisticated young ladies all evening.

When they were going to bed they kissed me good night and I went to bed with a huge grin on my face.

The four of them dropped me off at the station and I got big hugs and kisses, although Fiona tried to take advantage and snog me.

I had a Sunday newspaper, but I didn’t read it. I preferred reliving the weekend and smiled all the way home.

Back at home

The day after I got home I went into Ambleside to see Ben. He’d heard about my success at the showing and was delighted when I presented him with a decent single-malt whisky as a thank you.

“Very kind of you Milly. Daniel told me about ‘The Preacher.’ We should be able to get some good press coverage and that will boost the sales of the prints.”

“And you will make a fortune?”

“Maybe a little.” He grinned and I gave him a hug.

On my way home I called Alan. He was at the church and had just finished a meeting about his community project. “I can be there in five minutes. Ask your group to hold on,” I told him.

Alan was talking to half a dozen women and he waved me over. “Milly, these are some of the group helping with the project. How was your show?”

“It was a great night. I sold everything that was on show including ‘The Preacher.’ I guess that you might want to know how much it made?” He nodded and the others were listening intently.

“There was no price on it while it was on display, and Daniel, the gallery owner, received three offers for it during the viewing. He told his guests that it was for a good cause. He auctioned it off and refused to take any commission. He was having a good night. It sold for £6200.” My grin was enormous, not one person spoke, several jaws dropped and there some incredulous stares.

Alan took my hand and smiled at me, “Milly that is fantastic and way beyond what you led me to expect. It’s so generous of you.”

“It was way beyond what I expected as well. I hoped to get £500. Ben thinks that some publicity will help with sales of the prints.”

There was a lot of talk about the sale and the proceeds and everyone wanted to thank me. I felt good, really good. When I left I called Jenny and left a message inviting her to join me for dinner at the pub.

Jenny arrived ten minutes late and full of apologies. She was keen to hear about my adventures in London and seemed thrilled for me. After we shared our news, she surprised me, “Milly, why did you want to meet me tonight?” She looked puzzled and I realised that I didn’t have an answer.

“I don’t know really,” I paused, “Jenny, I don’t have many friends and I was excited, I wanted to tell someone and you’re a good listener. You know my story and ..... I don’t know.”

I sat back in my chair, sad and confused. I did know why, but I wasn’t being honest. I took a deep breath. “Jenny, how do you feel about me?” Now it was her turn to look uncomfortable.

“You’re my friend, I like you and you’re good company.” She struggled to look me in the face.

I smiled at her, “First don’t play poker. You’re a terrible liar. Second, I hope that you’re more convincing with suspects. Tell me the truth; I need you to be honest.”

She took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling or possibly elsewhere for courage. “I’m in love with you and have been for almost five years. Please don’t hate me. The day that I saw you sitting in that seat over there my heart stopped and I knew that all of the wondering that I’d done for four years was ....” She paused for breath or courage, “You took my breath away. You were, are even more beautiful than I remembered. Since that day I think about you almost all the time.”

I smiled as I looked at her. After a brief pause I reached across the table and took her hand, “As it happens I’m looking for a girlfriend and your application seems promising.” She grinned at me.

“But there will be a series of tests and further interviews so that I can narrow down the applicants.”

“Oh, I see and can I ask how many applicants there are?” She looked amused.

“You surely don’t expect me to divulge such information, do you?”

“How long will this process take?”

“As long as it takes.” For a moment things turned very serious. I didn’t know the answer. But I looked at her and knew that I found her very attractive and she was great fun to be with. Now I needed to find out if she was more than a friend.

We left the pub an hour later and I promised to call her the following day. I found my courage, “Just one more thing, part of the selection process, you understand. Kiss me.” Her eyes popped open.

I stepped closer and looked down at her lips. They quivered, and then she licked them. I glanced up, ‘get on with it’ I thought to myself, so I put a hand behind her head and pulled our lips together. It took a second or two for us to find a position and then we kissed, we licked, we shared tongues and at that moment I felt that spark again the one that had thought that only Alex could make me feel. This was it. This was beyond good. She pulled back and looked apprehensive. I smiled and pushed myself towards her and kissed her again.

“Milly.....” Jenny was lost for words.

I stepped back, smiled and said, “Your application looks promising. Speak to you tomorrow.” I didn’t look back so I have no idea what she did, but I walked away briskly until I was sure that she couldn’t see me and then I skipped back to the cottage. I dropped my shoes inside the door, dashed upstairs and dived onto the bed. I stared at the ceiling; maybe, just maybe there is a chance.

I sent her a text message the next day, a Friday, thanking her for her company and asking that she phone me in the evening. When she did we talked about lots of things, but not the kiss. I was obsessed with it and I’m sure she was too, but neither of us could admit it. She promised to call me again the following evening.

It was just after dinner time when I heard a car in the lane, but then nothing and assumed that it was visitors for a neighbour. Fifteen minutes later I heard the door bell, Jenny stood there carrying a bottle of wine and a bunch of flowers.

“Come in, I thought you were going to call.” She put the flowers and wine on the kitchen worktop, paused, and turned round, looking flushed and apprehensive.

“Milly, I’m sorry to barge in and I may be taking a chance here but.....” Again she stopped. Instead of saying anything she stepped forward, grabbed me round the waist and pulled me towards her and kissed me. This was not at all tentative as it had been two evenings earlier; she was serious. She lifted me onto my toes and stroked the back of my neck.

Then she set me down, looked at me and said, “Milly, I love you. I want the bloody job. I know your history. I know that you still struggle over Alex, but give me a chance, please, I’m begging now, I’ll do anything.”

I stepped back a little shocked. She’d never shown herself like this. She was right, now or never, I took her hand, “Just one more part of the assessment process.” I smiled at her and pulled her after me to the bedroom. By the time we got there my dress was unbuttoned and I shrugged it off followed by my bra and panties. She stood gaping as I turned to face her, her eyes roamed and her mouth opened. I think that she liked what she saw and I liked showing it to her.

“So far things are not looking very promising; you still have your clothes on and have done nothing except stare.”

I lay on the bed and drew my legs under me. She came to life and within seconds was undressed. She stood at the side of the bed and I glanced at her naked for the first time. Nice legs, trim waist, modest breasts. Bloody hell, I’d no idea that she looked that sexy.

We lay together kissing for a long time and I was really enjoying it. Then I started stroking her and she returned the favour. I kissed one breast stroked the other and felt her flinch. She ran her fingers inside my thigh and touched my slit and that gave me goose bumps. She fucked me with her fingers. This was not gentle. It was not rough. But was forceful, done with a purpose and within a short time she made me come. I was in heaven; nothing had felt like that for a long time.

After a moment to catch my breath I looked at her and said, “Now I have something to do.” I slid down between her legs and licked her. She was wet, and I nipped her lips and inserted a finger and then a second and I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it and made her come.

I shimmied back up to put my head on the pillow beside her. I smiled, “Not bad for a start and I’m pleased to say that you’ve been successful and are now my girlfriend.”

She laughed, smiled and for the first time her nervousness and anxiety seemed to have left. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered, “Thank god for that.”

I too had thought that and as much as I missed Alex, I was here with a beautiful girl who clearly cared for me and made me fizz. I stroked her hair. “Jenny I love you too, but give me time to adjust.”

She didn’t look at me, but whispered softly, “I’m not Alex and I wouldn’t want you to forget her. I’m me and I’m here for you.”

It took another twenty minutes before I spoke again and asked, “Would you like a drink, tea, beer, wine?”

“No. I’d like to kiss you again.”

“Okay, come here then.”

She slid down under the sheet and I heard her mumble. “No, down here.” She devoured my lips, shoved her tongue inside me and then licked my clit. She had fingers inside me and before long I lost track of what was where and what she was doing. I just felt amazing sensations, so alive and she made me scream. She made me scream several times.

By the time we woke the next morning my hair was a sweaty mess, the sheets were rumpled and the room smelled of sex. Jenny was still asleep with a huge grin on her face. I tried to get out of bed but she woke and grabbed my leg.

“I knew it, trying to sneak away.”

She tried to pull me back and ended up falling on top of me on the floor. I looked up “This is my place. Where am I gonna go?” We kissed. Our legs were interlocked and for the first time we rutted with our thighs against each other’s sex until we came.

“We stink and I have a shower with lots of hot water. Jenny, I don’t know how often you’re going to stay here, but I have to tell you that, from previous experience, a shower with me when there are two of us takes at least forty minutes and you need to factor that in to getting to work on time.” We kissed again.

I led her to the bathroom realising she was the first person with whom I’d taken a shower since Alex and it made me sad and it made me happy.

She laughed at what I said. Before I rubbed soap into her face. Spluttering she said, “That’s useful information but I’ve no idea how often I will be staying her. That information has not yet been provided to me.” She was battered with a sponge for that, which resulted in me being kissed and groped and the two of us ending up on a wet bathroom floor performing a very soapy sixty-nine.

Over coffee and toast in the sun room Jenny looked at me and said, “Milly, I love you and have done for a long time, even before I found you in the pub. These last few months have been heaven and hell for me. Heaven because I was spending time with you. Hell because I wanted more, much more, including what we did last night. I had to come here last night because I was at the end. I had to know and I sat outside for fifteen minutes and nearly drove off. Is there really a chance that we can be together?”

I smiled at her. “I’ve worried for a while. You know that I have baggage and I didn’t want to blight any relationship by comparing you, or anyone else, with Alex. If you can put up with that, I want us to be together, lovers, girlfriend, partner, whatever label you want to use. I expect that I’ll talk about her. She was a significant part of my life, but now I want to see if you can be as well. I don’t know where it’ll take us, but I want to try.”

She smiled at me and simply said, “Okay.”

“Now I don’t know what plans you have today, but I need to go shopping, I need a new toothbrush.”

“You need to buy a toothbrush?” She looked at me with a puzzled face.

“Yes, just in case my girlfriend stays over, she needs her own.”

She stepped to me and her tongue was suddenly in my mouth. When she removed it she said, “I can use yours. I know where it’s been.”

Jenny laughed and I gave a quick peck on her lips. We did shop for food and drink. Whilst we were in the area we called at her home to collect a change of clothes.

Neither of us wanted to go out anywhere so we cooked together and drank wine, but all the time we were touching and kissing. We made love on the floor in front of the fire, in the bathroom and in the bed.

It was like a switch had been thrown, for over four years I’d not had any sexual experience except at my own hands. That had been rare. I hadn’t felt like it. I felt that it was being unfaithful. But in the last twenty four hours I was insatiable and loved it. I realised what I’d been missing.

Over breakfast and newspapers the next morning we chatted and I felt that she wanted to ask me something, “What is it Jenny?”

“We, the police, have a dance, a meal and dancing. It’s to raise money for a charity, but really it’s a chance for the cops to have a night out, you know a proper night out with partners and not just a booze up in the pub.” She looked at me and seemed to be waiting for an answer.

“Well now I know all about the event, except when it is, but there was no question, so I guess that you want me to go with you and that this might be a big deal?”

“Yes, yes I want you to be my partner. They know I’m gay so that is not a big deal, but taking you would be, for both of us.”

“I’ll go, but.....”

“But what?” That look of concern again.

“I’ll need a new dress, and shoes.”

She grinned at me, “Okay.”

“What will you wear? And don’t tell me a trouser suit.”

“Can we go together next weekend and find our outfits?” I smiled and nodded, this might be okay. But deep down I was just a little scared of meeting her colleagues.

The dance

We had great fun shopping. There was lots of contact between us, lots of laughter and, I hesitate to say it, but it reminded me of the good times that I had with Alex. Despite that, I felt that I’d moved on, I’d experienced good times with Alex, but now I was here with Jenny and having an equally good time and I felt okay about things.

We got a lovely outfit for Jenny, but despite hunting I couldn’t find anything that I liked. So I decided that I was going to wear the dress that I’d worn to the exhibition in London. Although I did spend rather a lot of money on new underwear, which Jenny didn’t know about, and on new shoes which she did.

The dance was to be held at a hotel in Windermere and we decided that it would be nice, and wise, to stay the night. After checking in during the late afternoon we went into the bar where Jenny introduced me to a number of her CID colleagues. They were all very nice to me and a few were familiar with my work. At one point I found myself alone with one of the female team members, Isha.

“Jenny’s told me about how you met. It was some stroke of luck or fate that she saw you in a pub after all that time. She’s crazy about you, but I guess you know that.”

“I do and I had a hard time accepting it. But I’m very happy now and love Jenny to pieces. I was worried that this might be difficult.”

“What’s there to worry about? A room full of macho cops. Just because we’re female, I’m Asian and Jenny is gay, what’s the problem?” She laughed, “Actually it could be much worse based on what I’ve heard about the ‘old days’. The guys in the CID accept that we bring something different and no one cares that Jenny is gay or that I’m a ‘woman of colour,’ well not very much.”

Just then Jenny grabbed me to introduce me to her first ever Sergeant, Joe Wilson, and his wife Mary. We got on like a house on fire; he was funny and clearly had a soft spot for Jenny. Mary was nice and told me to stick close to her for the evening.

We went up to change and as I came out of the bathroom Jenny was just about to pull on a stocking and I stopped in my tracks. Wow, she looked so sexy and I let out a sigh. She loved me, how lucky I am. Needless to say that now the sexual animal in me had been re-awoken from its dormant state I took the three steps towards her, pushed her back onto the bed, told her to “sshhhh” and kneeled in front of her. I licked the inside of her left thigh and was going to do the other side but I couldn’t resist and shoved my tongue straight inside her.

“Milly, for fuck sake. We need to get ready.”

I paused for a moment, looked up, smiled and replied, “I’m ready and if you shut up this won’t take long.” She was right. We didn’t have much time and I was right, we didn’t need much. So I used all of my best skills to have her cursing me.

As we walked arm in arm, down the wide stair case of the hotel, I paused halfway for a moment to check us out in the huge mirror. I was wearing my blue silk dress, glossy stockings and very high navy heels; my hair was pulled back in a low loose bun. My make-up was more dramatic than I usually wore and I had a necklace with a large dark blue stone. I looked good. I was proud of myself. I was back to how I was five years ago. Jenny also looked stunning in a floor length black silk dress that left her shoulders bare. It was slit up the left side almost to the waist and would leave no one in any doubt that she had great legs. Especially as she wore the same shoes as I did, except in black. Oh, she would have to be careful because the stocking tops were likely to appear because of the slit.

Isha came over to meet us with her husband Charles, an official with the local council. Isha looked us up and down. She looked sad as she turned to Charles and said, “I’m going back to the room. No way can I stand next to these two.”

123456...8