Milly Scott Pt. 01: The Artist and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaning against the living room door when Jenny walked in. The look on her face was incredible. She stood looking me over with her mouth open. “Milly, what the.....” She didn’t finish the sentence so I thought that I should help her out.

“Were you going to say, ‘what the fuck’? I really hope so. Go change, then you can have me wherever you want me, however you want me.”

She came back fifteen minutes later, damp from her shower and naked. What a sight, a glorious naked girl and she was all mine.

Jenny took my hand and led me to the sofa where we stood and kissed for a while. She pushed me back gently and I sat as she knelt between my legs. For the next twenty minutes she kissed my legs and belly, avoiding the part of me that was yearning for her touch.

Eventually she worked her tongue through the panties and licked me. As she did so she squeezed one of my nipples and used her other hand to open my slit. She continued to kiss and slid a couple of fingers inside to find ‘that’ spot. The one that had me gasping for breath, it caused goose bumps and within a few seconds I shouted at her, “Touch me, make me come, please make me come, please.”

She stopped and I swore at her. After what seemed like an eternity, but was, in reality only a few seconds. She restarted and I did come, it was incredible. I shook and gasped and it took me a while to recover as Jenny continued to caress me gently.

I looked up at her. “Thank you for that, I needed it and now I want to eat you and I plan on doing it for a while.” She grinned and helped me to my feet. I took her hand and we headed for bed. My skirt fell in a puddle round my ankles and I threw myself down and looked up at her again. “Kneel over my face I’m going to tongue fuck you.” I have no idea what had come over me, but I knew what I wanted and that involved pleasing Jenny.

Jenny placed her knees either side of my head and lowered herself onto me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down. I didn’t make any pretence about what I was going to do; there was no gentle build up. I shoved my tongue inside her and I made her come repeatedly. When she tried to pull away I held her. “Milly this cannot be comfortable for you, please...”

“Shut up and get back down. I’m fine and I need this.” I went back to work and made her come again, many times, but then I wasn’t counting and I doubt if she was able to use any of her brain cells for anything so pointless.

An hour later, after we’d recovered a little, we looked at each other. She smiled at me, “What happened to you today?”

“I wanted you. I wanted to show you how much I love you and I wanted to please you very badly. That was good. I need a glass of wine and then we’re coming back here and I need to pay a great deal of attention to those nipples of yours, because they’ve been ignored for far too long.

We played late into the evening before the two of us fell asleep exhausted.

Holidays

Being a police officer meant that holidays were taken according to a rota, but it allowed me to make plans well in advance. Getting Jenny away from work was important to allow her to relax and the breaks were important to me because we could be together and indulge ourselves.

We enjoyed beach holidays and tried to find a room somewhere with beach access and a degree of privacy. We would swim and walk on the beach, but mostly it allowed us to chill out, practice some romantic kissing or outrageously filthy sex. There was a great deal of both.

I was lucky to have Jenny. She understood me, loved me and I loved her back.

Bob

As Jenny and I arrived at the pub that evening it was clear that something had happened. I looked at Reg and raised an eyebrow.

“Old Bob passed away earlier today. He died in his sleep. His home-help found him.”

I burst into tears. Bob had been a constant for so long now and he was not sitting on his stool at the end of the bar. I turned, walked back home and went to bed.

Jenny and I attended his funeral, along with all of the pub regulars and many other villagers. That night almost everyone from the area was in the bar and toasted his memory. I had drawn a sketch of him sitting at the bar and it was on display.

About ten days later I received a phone call from a solicitor, would I go to see him? It was in connection with Bob? It puzzled me, but the next day I ventured into Ambleside.

“May I call you Milly?” I nodded. “Bob spoke fondly about you and how you befriended him. He told me that he had fallen in love with you many years ago, from a distance, and then you introduced your nieces to him. Would that be Jane and Fiona?”

“Yes, although they are the daughters of my friend and not actual nieces.”

“Bob liked them and thought that they were lovely girls. He didn’t have a large estate and he has left his money to various causes and people. One of them is you.”

“Me. But I barely knew him.” I was stunned.

“He told me that you always bought him a drink, that you befriended him and invited him to your wedding. He was touched by that. He wanted to leave his money to people that he liked. He’s left you £20,000, but there are conditions.”

“That is insane. It makes no sense.”

“He’s left you that sum and asks that you give £5000 to each of your nieces for their education or to enhance their lives, because he thought that they were such lovely young ladies. The balance of the money he would like you to use for good works. He knew that you had community interests and hoped that this money would be useful.”

I was almost drunk by the time Jenny arrived home. I was stunned and couldn’t believe what that nice old man had done.

Over the next few days I thought about what Bob had asked of me. It was clear what I had to do. I visited Ben and told him that I wanted his project for disadvantaged children to take some of the money. He thought that a few thousand pounds would make a big difference.

I then went directly to see Alan and met him at the church, with one of his committee. I told them about Bob’s bequest and they were astonished by his generosity and my choosing them. “I’m sure he had a fair idea what I would do, but he left the decision to me and I’m convinced that this is the right thing.”

I later called Victoria and explained what had happened. She was a little reluctant to take the money from a comparative stranger. But eventually we agreed that the money should be added to the trusts which had been set up to assist them with their education. Both Jane and Fiona called me and spoke about Bob. They asked me to lay some flowers on their behalf.

Reflection

Life was good; my work was great and I was really enjoying it. Jenny was an amazing partner, with interesting stories about her work; sometimes after a hard or distressing day when she needed a hug I was there for her. Hugging was a favourite pastime of ours and it often led to sex, no complaints from me about that.

I liked the ability to determine my own day and be able to walk in the hills or by a lake. My nieces were doing well and they kept me entertained with their stories in emails or when we spoke on the phone every few weeks.

At last my life was settled and I was in a great place. I could remember Alex fondly without tears; maybe it was time to offer up a prayer of thanks.

The life of Milly Scott continues in another story.


1...345678